Justin Case: Ace Attorney (UPDATE 13/1/10: Pages 10,11&12)

For sprite comics (PW-related only)
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Justin Case: Ace Attorney (UPDATE 13/1/10: Pages 10,11&12)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

After being gone for so long, I am finally updating the comic. I'm back in business!

Notes:

1. Credit to my friend, Magitek, for giving me the name idea.
2. Some of the episodes may have some explanations for odd things that didn't make sense at the end.
3. Anyone who can guess the name puns get cookies.

Image

Page 1: Intro/The Nervous First-Timer (1)
Page 2: The Nervous First-Timer (2)
Page 3: The Nervous First-Timer (3)
Page 4: First Time in Court (1)
Page 5: First Time in Court (2)
Page 6: First Time in Court (3)
Page 7: First Time in Court (4)
Page 8: First Time in Court (5)/Back in the Lobby (1)
Page 9: Back in the Lobby (2)
Page 10: Back in the Lobby (3)
Page 10.5: You can't handle the evidence!
Page 11: The First Cross-Examination (1)
Page 12: The First Cross-Examination (2)
Page 13: The First Cross-Examination (3)
Page 14: The First Cross-Examination (4)
Page 15: The First Cross-Examination (5)
Page 16: And It All Fell Apart (1)
Page 17: And It All Fell Apart (2)
Page 18: And It All Fell Apart (3)
Page 19: Diddit Did It!
Page 20: Now With Transparency?!
Page 21: Darn That Rule!
Page 22: Notes (1)
Page 23: Notes (2)
Page 24: Ending or Beginning?

Image

Intro (Part 1)
Intro (Part 2)

Day One: Investigation

Page 1: Who calls this early?
Page 2: There are too many '...', aren't there?
Page 3: *Gasp* Potty Mouth!
Page 4: Smiles and Pizza?
Page 5: Nimrod?
Page 6: Question Mark?
Page 7: "It is heavily implied that I'm being punched!"
Page 8: A Blunt Scenario
Page 9: ...That you, Ema?
Page 10: "Gumshoe ANGRY!"
Page 11: Under Strict Orders
Page 12: *Insert Steak Lunch Here*

Spoiler: Profiles
Main:

Image
Name: Justin Case
Age: 23
Info: Isn't it a little vain and stupid to keep something like this in my CR? Koko always says I have a habit of squinting my eyes a little when I get serious. The grey's not my hair, it's part of my skin tone.

Image
Name: Kokoro Case
Age: 16
Info: My younger sister. She has her blonde moments, but not in a shopoholic kind of way. She's childish, but I wouldn't love her any other way. (Defendant Case 2)

Image
Name: Kay Niyen
Age: 28
Info: Mother of eight kids... or nine, they always attack me before I can count them all. Kay is my mentor and good friend. Doesn't seem to stop smiling, even when she's angry.

Image
Name: Vesta Gatre
Age: 22 (Surprised me as well)
Info: She works at the Police Station and hates prosecutors. Also, if you mention that she looks younger than she actually is, she'll hit you.

Case One:

Image
Name: Marti DePolo
Age: 16
Info: So sweet and generous she can give you cavities. Surprisingly upbeat, but she can switch between different emotions rapidly. Sunshine Girl Troop Member and waitress at hospital canteen. (Defendant)

Image
Name: Fred Diddit
Age: 21
Info: Says 'dude' a lot and very embarrassed by his last name. Student at Ivy University. (Witness)


Note: The transparency of the text boxes that start in Page 20 of Starting Turnabout aren't actually transparency. They're just bits of the picture that got their brightness turned down. :-P Page 23 and onwards are transparent, however, and the font has changed a little.

Fillers:

To Shoot Or Not To Shoot... Oh forget it, just shoot! - Done in Tajiri Ami's comic style 'cause, well, she's guest-starring!
Last edited by WitcheyMarina on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:57 pm, edited 49 times in total.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by Donald Serrot »

If you click reply instead of quick reply you go to a page that let's you pick smilies.
I memorize some of the codes for em sometimes. :godot:

The comic looks interesting. I'll have to come back when the story starts.
ImageImage
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Donald Serrot wrote:If you click reply instead of quick reply you go to a page that let's you pick smilies.
I memorize some of the codes for em sometimes. :godot:

The comic looks interesting. I'll have to come back when the story starts.


Thanks for the smilie tips! :maya: (YES! IT WORKED!!!!!)

And I got Page 1 up! Plus, I think I may have started a new game with this comic. MWAHAHAHAHAHA-*cough* *cough* I've gotta stop doing that.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by Donald Serrot »

Nice sprite edit! I wonder what the main character is going to look like?
I look forward to it!
ImageImage
Shoe
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 171
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:41 am
Custom Title: Not the cat

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by Shoe »

Ah i love it :D
Image
Daughter to Iris and Aviv! :3
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by WitcheyMarina »

YAY! PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING IT! ...Sorry, hyperness. Anyway, I've put up pages 2 and 3! I might post the fourth page later on or over the weekend depending on when I finish the poses for the witness sprites. I'd work on it here if it weren't for the fact that it was school and I didn't put the sheet on my memory stick-thingy. On another note, SCHOOL IS TORTURE! :sob:
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by Donald Serrot »

MORE! 8D
I really like this! *waits eagerly*
ImageImage
Magitek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Custom Title: Yeah, it's the AYB guy in a PW profile.
Location: The endless voids of the Internet....Or the UK.

Re: Justin Case: Ace... Something!

Post by Magitek »

Even though I've already had a sneak peek at what comes next, I'm still eagerly awaiting more.
I will keep an eye on this topic! :inspect:
Oh, and I know what the name pun for the mentor-type character is.
Image
And now, I will take over the wor-*Computer crashes for the bazillionth time*Darn it!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Hey, Magitek! And YAY! I FINALLY FINISHED THE WITNESS SPRITE AND NOW I CAN POST THE NEXT TWO PAGES! WHY AM I SHOUTING LIKE THE GUY THAT USED TO BE ON THE CILIT BANG ADVERTS?! Sorry about that. I'm just gonna go sit in that corner over there and list to my headphones.
Ultimate Magician
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 106
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:40 pm
Custom Title: Lurking in the shadows of the city...
Location: England

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by Ultimate Magician »

I support Justin/Kay... Great comic!
Image
Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001
kana-hajime
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 345
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:09 am
Custom Title: Loving Shi-Long Lang~!

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by kana-hajime »

i like the sprite edits and the comic too, keep up the great work! :edgy:
Allan's Aokage
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Custom Title: Four is Death
Location: Wales. That little place next to England.

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by Allan's Aokage »

JEE I WONDER WHO THE KILLIN' GUY IS. HM~

Nice edits.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by Donald Serrot »

They actually were affected by the name pun! XD That was great!
ImageImage
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Allan's Aokage wrote:JEE I WONDER WHO THE KILLIN' GUY IS. HM~

Nice edits.


1. IT WAS THE BUTLER! HE ALWAYS DOES IT! [/joke]
2. Thanks.

Donald Serrot wrote:They actually were affected by the name pun! XD That was great!


Thank you! I live to serve when it comes to comics with comedy! :-P And besides, no-one ever reacts to the puns in the game! IT'S A PUN REVOLUTION!
Allan's Aokage
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2284
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:14 pm
Custom Title: Four is Death
Location: Wales. That little place next to England.

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by Allan's Aokage »

W.i.t.c.h.e.y.! wrote:
Allan's Aokage wrote:JEE I WONDER WHO THE KILLIN' GUY IS. HM~

Nice edits.


1. IT WAS THE BUTLER! HE ALWAYS DOES IT! [/joke]
2. Thanks.

That dirty snake Butler did it in the libary with that thing that goes BANG!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Allan's Aokage wrote:
W.i.t.c.h.e.y.! wrote:
Allan's Aokage wrote:JEE I WONDER WHO THE KILLIN' GUY IS. HM~

Nice edits.


1. IT WAS THE BUTLER! HE ALWAYS DOES IT! [/joke]
2. Thanks.

That dirty snake Butler did it in the libary with that thing that goes BANG!


NO! He did it in the kitchen with the spanner with some assistance from Miss Scarlet!

Anyway, I'm putting a logo up for the comic. The two other characters in the logo will be introduced in the second case.
Lord Nathaniel
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:50 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 4 & 5 up)

Post by Lord Nathaniel »

Yaay. I love your comics Witchie. (^_^) (^_^) Yep, you get to smiley faces for your goodiness.

....and I don't get it... who did it? :yuusaku:
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 6 Now Up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Page 6 is up, folks! And no, Justin would never do what he says he should do in the second-to-last panel.
Magitek
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:35 pm
Custom Title: Yeah, it's the AYB guy in a PW profile.
Location: The endless voids of the Internet....Or the UK.

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 6 Now Up)

Post by Magitek »

Yep, that guy is definitely related to :wellington: .
Anyway, this is great.
Oh noes, it's a "HOLD IT!" came out of nowhere!
I know some of the name puns.
Spoiler: Because
Fred Diddit:OBVIOUS!!
Kay Niyen: Canine/K-9. I'm not sure what the pun's significance is though.
Justin Case:MORE OBVIOUS!!
Image
And now, I will take over the wor-*Computer crashes for the bazillionth time*Darn it!
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Pages 6 Now Up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Magitek wrote:Yep, that guy is definitely related to :wellington: .
Anyway, this is great.
Oh noes, it's a "HOLD IT!" came out of nowhere!
I know some of the name puns.
Spoiler: Because
Fred Diddit:OBVIOUS!!
Kay Niyen: Canine/K-9. I'm not sure what the pun's significance is though.
Justin Case:MORE OBVIOUS!!


Finally! Someone's guessing the puns! Thanks, Magitek! :maya:
Penny_Nickels
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:15 am
Location: Somewhere taking a nap

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Penny_Nickels »

I really like this.What program do you use?Your edits look really smooth.

For name puns,I think Marti's a pun from Marco Polo?
Image
Image
RHR
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:22 am
Custom Title: Gavin Fangirl
Contact:

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by RHR »

I'm really liking this comic so far... it's got a sort of charm. :D
lolipop.cat
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:43 pm
Custom Title: Kthnxbi

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by lolipop.cat »

Hehe, I like it, S'cute.

And even though your edits are simple, I really like them.
I am in love with Marti's sprite, I don't really know why though XD
Annnd 'Fred Diddit'?!
hahahahhahaahhahahahhaha :keiko:
Image
Thanks to Ultimate Prosecutor for the sig ^_^
Ben Credable (PI)
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Custom Title: The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*
Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Ben Credable (PI) »

Very well done, I have to say. I really like the Justin sprite. Simple, yet quite refine in my opinion. I laugh every time I see his nervous habit. I can't wait to see the cross-examination.
Tanuki_suit
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:33 pm
Custom Title: Racoon
Location: In a lost void

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Tanuki_suit »

I like this comic as it reminds me of an original character i thought of called Justin thyme
However he was gumshoe's nephew lol
:mia:
:draw:
Image
Credit To Vickinator
Shinkinrui
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 279
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:51 am
Custom Title: The kind of judge you can trust

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Shinkinrui »

Good stuff, very good stuff. Please do keep it up, it's a very entertaining read so far :D
Yuanfang
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 149
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:13 pm

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Yuanfang »

I once read I book with that same title/character with the same name. It was by Meg Rosoff (I don't really remember her last name, actually), lol.

Anyways! Seems interesting so far. :3
Inigo Armando
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 62
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:30 pm
Custom Title: Badass

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Inigo Armando »

Sharpay Kneedles=Sharp (as) needles

And we all know who Mr. Diddit's cousin is, I think.
"My name Is Diego Armando. You destroyed my life. Go back to Hell."
G.Gustice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Custom Title: Justice with a G!
Location: Somewhere.....

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by G.Gustice »

Great comic^^.Can't wait for more!
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Penny_Nickels wrote:I really like this.What program do you use?Your edits look really smooth.

For name puns,I think Marti's a pun from Marco Polo?


1. Paint.
2. Nope! Try reading over the third page, there's a clue in there.

Inigo Armando wrote:Sharpay Kneedles=Sharp (as) needles

And we all know who Mr. Diddit's cousin is, I think.


1. Yep! You win a cookie! :cookie:
2. Really, who? [/joke]

Thanks for all of your comments, guys! I really appreciate them! I've been kinda busy with a couple of fanfics, so I've been kinda distracted, but I've put up Page 7 just after finishing it! Hopefully I can end this case soon without rushing it so that I can introduce the assistant and the main prosecutor Justin will be against!
G.Gustice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Custom Title: Justice with a G!
Location: Somewhere.....

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 11/4: Page 7)

Post by G.Gustice »

Woot,pg 7 ^^
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
Caelestis
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:46 pm
Custom Title: Sig and Avie created by awesome Vicki!!
Location: If I'm Online, I must be at my computer (duh)

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Page 6 Now Up)

Post by Caelestis »

W.i.t.c.h.e.y.! wrote:
Penny_Nickels wrote:I really like this.What program do you use?Your edits look really smooth.



1. Paint.


Gooo Paint! For I know no other program! lol.
I'm looking into this "Gimp Portable" thing, but I'm so used to Paint and its tools, the ability to 'undo' only thrice, and only being able to turn pieces in 90º angles! Anyway... :payne:

I really am liking the comic, though. I loved Justin's exasperation over the name puns! lol :edgy:
Image
NEW:V-Day Drabbles! | Flawless Achievement | These Wounds Can Heal | When the Wall Crumbles
Daughter of Xero and Mystic Mina. Sister of Lana & Ulala
Estelle
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:33 am

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 11/4: Page 7)

Post by Estelle »

So far, I'm a big fan of this comic. Can't wait to see more! Oh, and for the puns, I'm guessing that Marti's name comes from Marty Depolo, a character from the tv show, Teen Angel. That explains why you called her a "teen angel" in page three.
Aviv
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2169
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Custom Title: Rise and shine, Mr. Judge.
Location: Hugging MMF!
Contact:

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 11/4: Page 7)

Post by Aviv »

I really enjoyed them.
Nice name puns, also. i lol'd at the last panel.
The sprites are high quality, too! lots of the comics i've seen lately has some really blurred sprites/backgrounds. (EXCEPT MINE *cough)
Usually, i criticize out of envy, but this... i can't find anything to criticize. Great job.
Image
Image
MercuryKitten
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 pm
Custom Title: Slightly Disheveled Radiator
Location: In a box on a hill towards the west banks of an unknown river.
Contact:

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 11/4: Page 7)

Post by MercuryKitten »

Wow, this is really cool. O_0 Not only does the case look really well written and well-planned so far, but your edits are actually really nice. No more of this "poor edit" explanation - they may be simple, but they're very well done and incorporate the best parts of every character you borrowed from.

Nice job =D
Image
Created by Vickinator, the greatest person EVER.
~ Crying in Public ~ The Kallisti Project: Samurai Arc
Married to Sakuro*And Eximplode07
Emiga
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:59 am
Custom Title: The Triumphant Return
Location: A beautiful Duwang.

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 11/4: Page 7)

Post by Emiga »

I like this comic, it has really good editing (despite what you say), and it's funny! But, the one character says something, then the next character says the 2nd part, and the 3rd character says the last part is better left for the game, it just looks a little weird in comic form.
Image
Gunpower, gellatine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind. Anytime.
WitcheyMarina
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
Custom Title: Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!
Location: Right behind you with a chainsaw. >=D

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 15/4: Page 8)

Post by WitcheyMarina »

Tuesday, Tuesday, TUESDAY! There's been an update, update, UPDATE! Why am I talking like this, this, THIS?!

Hope you like Page 8 guys. And relax, we'll actually get to the Cross Examination soon.
Donald Serrot
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4916
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:58 pm
Custom Title: I may or may not be here.
Location: Drinking a mug of hot chocolate

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 15/4: Page 8)

Post by Donald Serrot »

Room 215... nice. XD

It's looking good so far!
ImageImage
Ben Credable (PI)
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 713
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:24 pm
Custom Title: The Potatoe's NOT a lie!! *cheers*
Location: Having fun in the land of potatoes! (Ahh! Potatobadger!)

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 15/4: Page 8)

Post by Ben Credable (PI) »

It is a complete and utterly enjoyable surprize seeing Larry in this! Dear god, I think I love Justin just as much as Nick and Apollo now!

Dear god I need to finish up my first sprite comic myself.
G.Gustice
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:36 pm
Custom Title: Justice with a G!
Location: Somewhere.....

Re: Justin Case: Ace Attorney (Update 15/4: Page 8)

Post by G.Gustice »

Heh,great update^^
Married to Tooth_Paste_Kisses ^^
Father of Jade Edgeworth,skyfairie,and SuzuneAyasato

(Trying to make sig awesome)
Post Reply