Spoiler sprites possible in future, but there's nothing like this now, so i will tag the topic when they appear.
WARNING! First trial sucks a big one, if you want to read it, do it at your risk. You will be either bored to death or REEEAAALLYY disgusted.
However, I post it because I need something to start with, right? ^^" I also needed to introduce the characters.
The idea of making a comic came to me and my "Internet pal" while playing some fictional, stupid-to-the-level-of-insanity trials via a messenger. He was the one who gave me the idea of a character such as Quodoth ^^"
So, contents:
-bad language
-stupid jokes
-BOREDOM(so far)
-no Payne
-absurd
-absurd
Also, I'm afraid you won't get many of the jokes unless you're familiar with Polish RPG Maker community. Eh, whatever, here goes nothing:
PART I:
@Episode 1:
Page 1: http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3672/panel1ol9.png
Page 2: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/2044/panel2sb0.png
Page 3: http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/7990/panel3ow9.png
Page 4: http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/9018/panel4wb1.png
Page 5: http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/589/panel5qz6.png
Page 6: http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3732/panel6.png
Page 7: http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/4368/panel7eb4.png
Page 8: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/803/panel8sg5.png
Page 9: http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/6460/panel9mb8.png
Page 10: http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3227/panel10xw6.png
Page 11: http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/8974/panel11ix5.png
Page 12: http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3779/panel12dw0.png
@Episode 2:
Page 13: http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1613/panel13mi5.png
Page 14: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/3880/panel14.png
Page 15: http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6031/panel15.png
Page 16 http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1254/panel16.png
Page 17: http://img30.imageshack.us/img30/2641/panel17.png
Character names pronounciation:
FlaczeQ: Flah-check (^^")
K-Lafior: Kah-lah-fee-ohr
Ludzix: Impossible to describe xD
Criticism welcome!
Quodoth: Ass Attorney
-
Qualrath
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Quodoth: Ass Attorney
Last edited by Qualrath on Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
Jokerta
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:08 pm
- Custom Title: Detective... Well, not yet.
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
Nice! The comics great!... How come in the last comic his visor became BLUE?
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtop ... =11&t=9912 < --- Franziska X Phoenix Fan Fiction =P
<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?
<insert awesome signature that totally PWNS here>
Current AA Project: Turnabout... Love?
-
Sphinx
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: Affection!
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
OMG, I laughed so hard irl tbh. XD
Keep them coming! :D
Keep them coming! :D
-
Qualrath
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
Whoah, someone actualy liked it!
And even Sphinx wants it to be continued! ^^ Thanks, people! xD
Ah, his visor became blue because of perceive system being activated. It will be explained later, but there's nothing more to it, acually.
And even Sphinx wants it to be continued! ^^ Thanks, people! xD
Ah, his visor became blue because of perceive system being activated. It will be explained later, but there's nothing more to it, acually.
-
Qualrath
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
Page 12 and 13 up, along with proununciations of some of the characters' names. Sorry for that ^^"
-
Sphinx
- Decisive Witness

- Posts: 250
- Joined: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:38 pm
- Custom Title: Affection!
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
That was...rahter odd. XD
Nice tho! :D
Nice tho! :D
-
Qualrath
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
YAY, I came back from the dead!
...
I think.
Anyway, I added page 14 and 15 of this facepalm-ish comic. Try not to bleed while reading.
...
I think.
Anyway, I added page 14 and 15 of this facepalm-ish comic. Try not to bleed while reading.
-
Qualrath
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:22 pm
- Custom Title: Gumshoe's worshipper
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
Hah, I actually made another two pages. Dunno what for, though.
Anyway, page 16 and 17 are up and I'm gonna return to the forums soon after that loooooong break.
P.S.: Is the forum's layout screwed up for everyone else too, or is it just for me?
Anyway, page 16 and 17 are up and I'm gonna return to the forums soon after that loooooong break.
P.S.: Is the forum's layout screwed up for everyone else too, or is it just for me?
- ApolloJusticeWarrior
- Suspect

- Posts: 33
- Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:50 pm
- Custom Title: Objection! that testimony is FLAWLESS!
- Location: Sheffield,England
Re: Quodoth: Ass Attorney
[quote="Qualrath"]YAY, I came back from the dead!
...
I think.
OMG!!! You can rise from the dead too cool haha
and cool comics as well
...
I think.
OMG!!! You can rise from the dead too cool haha
and cool comics as well

-
Lje
- Desk Jockey

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:59 pm
- Custom Title: I am lying.
- Location: Floating in a sea of pink lipgloss. YUM!<3
Quodoth: Ass Attorney - The tea addict has come!