Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Page 58 of 60[ 2363 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Re: Francis Equitas: Ace Casanova (and Attorney)Topic%20Title

Spoiler:
Yay, Baron Whatever his name is has finally appeared in person? Sprite?

Excellent job as usual Greeny. Maybe you can somehow fit Prosecutor Ninja into this comic?

Ptapcc

Apollon Flame

Baron von thatremindsmeofHarveyTwo-Face is getting... suspicious.
A King

in name

alone...

“Bros before hos, man.”

ooo
I can't wait to see how Baron ludwig von somethingorother's character plays out. I thinks for some reason he has become my favorite character in this comic.
Which is why he gets fanart!
Spoiler:
Also made a Wallpaper for it too (not exact dimensions though) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8479/wallpapahy.jpg

ImageImage

Two more games coming up soon

If not careful, one could simply... vanish. :D
This character looks very entertaining so far.
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Property of Big Corporate Things Inc.

Bad Player wrote:
My power over you grows stronger yet... And though you turn fro
owait

I don't get it.

Darklord Qwerven wrote:
ooo
I can't wait to see how Baron ludwig von somethingorother's character plays out. I thinks for some reason he has become my favorite character in this comic.
Which is why he gets fanart!
Spoiler:
Also made a Wallpaper for it too (not exact dimensions though) http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8479/wallpapahy.jpg

Fanart! Added to fanart.

And UPDATE!!!
Spoiler:
*staaaaaaaaaaare*

1000% Knight

Greeny wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
owait

I don't get it.

And you only have the whole internet to help you figure it out =\

Greeny wrote:
And UPDATE!!!
Spoiler:
*staaaaaaaaaaare*

Curse you, you little lying Delilah! You little viper! Now you cannot ever be free!
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Apollon Flame

Wait... An ambassador from Germany? Does he have some ties with the ambassador from Rusia? Victor Brunovich? We never got to see more of him in the third case, plus he had significant knowledge of the victim. I wonder, was the bar a German joint and they sent a Russian spy to see what was going on?
A King

in name

alone...

Rook Weslayen: Dual Attorney

Ummmm... Cold Turnabout, Day 1: Investigation, Scene 11: Ominous Forboding....

...I clicked it and it says "404". I think you need to reupload it, pal.

Nope, I checked it's there... Maybe try it again now.

Hmm, so it is. Well that's just odd. At least I know what I missed now.
Musta been either the site hosting that image had a temporary meltdown and fixed later, or it was my browser being retarded. Or maybe a combo.

Anyway, I'm going to PM you soon about something I want to ask you about, but I don't want to be too off topic here. However, in regards to all you comics, I love all the Bonus material you have. I've died laughing at several of them.

I COULD HAVE DIED!!! XD That line will always crack me up.

UPDATE!!!
Spoiler:
Next up... Ultimate epic super chess showdown.

More importantly, CALLING ALL ARTISTS!!!
I am in need of artists! Allow me to explain.
Spoiler:
Starting from the next phase, case 4 will be introducing a number of unique new characters. So unique, infact, that I refuse to frankenstein-sprite them. I already have a clear image in my head of these characters, and am very stubborn.

As such, I have decided the best way to make them is, not spriting them from scratch, but rather the method Capcom uses; I will make a large, official art version of each pose, which will then be scaled and traced in sprite form.

Now while I could probably put an attempt at doing both of these steps myself, I am a perfectionist and don't really have the confidence I can bring forth these characters the way they were intended. As such, I am looking for two types of artists:

- Pure artistry, that is, drawing with a pencil on paper. I'm looking for someone with better skills than myself (otherwise it owuld be pointless to ask) that can get the whole drawing of the character done correctly, and with artistic vision, so that I can convey the whole idea behind the character so that the artist can capture the character the way I've envisioned it, though with the ability to take artistic liberties where communication fails. Communication is probably going to be very frequent. I can personally digitally ink, color and shade, so all I will need is the pencil sketch with the right proportions and outlines and whatnot.

- Spriters. All I need from these is that they can properly scale, and then retrace the whole image. The most difficulty here is simply getting the outlines smooth yet still spritey. I don't need animations, but slight alterations in expression might be asked.

Now, I don't care if it's the same person doing this but really - I don't want to give anyone much work because I don't have a lot to offer in return. Now, by next phase I will need a character done but I can have a waiting period in between, so I'm not going to rush anybody. After the first character, no new characters will be needed for the next two or so phases, so I feel free to say you'll just work with me for a single character, or that you will work on a character much later.

The character I need now has ten-ish poses, but I will only ask for one full body shot.

So, if you're interested, or if you know somebody with art skills who might be willing to help, or if you know a guy who knows a guy... Please do contact me.
I'm quite willing to provide some more information if you think it's necessary, can't think of something right now that would be important in deciding to help....
If you're going to offer your help, please also provide an example of your work.

I don't have much to offer, but I'm willing to negotiate something.

Show me your moves, Trite!

Greeny wrote:
UPDATE!!!
Spoiler:

On the 3rd scene of this page, there is a typo. It's "Like" instead of "ike".

Greeny wrote:
Spoiler:
Starting from the next phase, case 4 will be introducing a number of unique new characters. So unique, infact, that I refuse to frankenstein-sprite them. I already have a clear image in my head of these characters, and am very stubborn.

As such, I have decided the best way to make them is, not spriting them from scratch, but rather the method Capcom uses; I will make a large, official art version of each pose, which will then be scaled and traced in sprite form.

Now while I could probably put an attempt at doing both of these steps myself, I am a perfectionist and don't really have the confidence I can bring forth these characters the way they were intended. As such, I am looking for two types of artists:

- Pure artistry, that is, drawing with a pencil on paper. I'm looking for someone with better skills than myself (otherwise it owuld be pointless to ask) that can get the whole drawing of the character done correctly, and with artistic vision, so that I can convey the whole idea behind the character so that the artist can capture the character the way I've envisioned it, though with the ability to take artistic liberties where communication fails. Communication is probably going to be very frequent. I can personally digitally ink, color and shade, so all I will need is the pencil sketch with the right proportions and outlines and whatnot.

- Spriters. All I need from these is that they can properly scale, and then retrace the whole image. The most difficulty here is simply getting the outlines smooth yet still spritey. I don't need animations, but slight alterations in expression might be asked.

Now, I don't care if it's the same person doing this but really - I don't want to give anyone much work because I don't have a lot to offer in return. Now, by next phase I will need a character done but I can have a waiting period in between, so I'm not going to rush anybody. After the first character, no new characters will be needed for the next two or so phases, so I feel free to say you'll just work with me for a single character, or that you will work on a character much later.

The character I need now has ten-ish poses, but I will only ask for one full body shot.

So, if you're interested, or if you know somebody with art skills who might be willing to help, or if you know a guy who knows a guy... Please do contact me.
I'm quite willing to provide some more information if you think it's necessary, can't think of something right now that would be important in deciding to help....
If you're going to offer your help, please also provide an example of your work.

I will PM you on that matter.
This is a sig. Don't you believe me?

Vitor-Leal wrote:
Greeny wrote:
UPDATE!!!
Spoiler:

On the 3rd scene of this page, there is a typo. It's "Like" instead of "ike".

I don't know what you're talking about. >_>

Vitor-Leal wrote:
Greeny wrote:

I will PM you on that matter.

Alright, it looks as if I have found a spriter! I'm still willing to accept spriters as backup or so, but this means I'm mostly looking for an artist now.

Last edited by Greeny on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1000% Knight

Quick! Sicilian de-aww...

The defense is So Zetta Slow!

Why is no one complaining about this?

GREENY HAS NOT MADE AN OMAKE WHERE FRANCIS CHOOSES TEH MOP OF DOOMS!!!11!1!

D:
~ Credit to the sig goes to...wait, I made the sig!

Just another day.

Greeny wrote:
Spoiler:

well greeny id be happy to help with that :D

Bad Player wrote:
owait

....You did NOT just quote Phantom of the Opera.... :yogi:

Cold52 wrote:
Greeny wrote:
Spoiler:

well greeny id be happy to help with that :D

With spriting, or with art?

Just another day.

Greeny wrote:

well I could do one or the other...or both if you need me two :P

Cold52 wrote:
Greeny wrote:

well I could do one or the other...or both if you need me two :P

Well I don't have anyone for art yet...
Perhaps you could send me some examples of art you did?

I hate Klaviema >_>

I can do the sprite scaling cleaning thing if you like, I made a couple of sprites from official art shrindexing (Woo made up word) and editing before and some by tracing the concept pencil sketches, so I have some experience with that method if spriting.
ImageImage
ImageImage

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I'd like to do art- I could PM you some samples of my art if you're interested?
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

RandomJibberish wrote:
I can do the sprite scaling cleaning thing if you like, I made a couple of sprites from official art shrindexing (Woo made up word) and editing before and some by tracing the concept pencil sketches, so I have some experience with that method if spriting.

Well, people are starting to line up already for the spriting job- I'll keep in mind you're willing to help but for now we've got people.

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
I'd like to do art- I could PM you some samples of my art if you're interested?

It also seems I've just gotten confirmation that Cold52 has volunteered on the program. Thanks for the offer, I'll keep in mind you're willing to help, but right now it's not neccessary.

No new page... ;_;

I'm having trouble figuring out this chess game. It's complicated, but let's just say I figured it out, didn't note a lot, left a specific position, then forgot what happens.

In the meantime, here's something I found that will distract you while I split my brains. Arrange for someone to feed you while you're distracted.
Spoiler:

''Ob la Di Ob La Da''

Greeny wrote:
No new page... ;_;

I'm having trouble figuring out this chess game. It's complicated, but let's just say I figured it out, didn't note a lot, left a specific position, then forgot what happens.

In the meantime, here's something I found that will distract you while I split my brains. Arrange for someone to feed you while you're distracted.
Spoiler:

You don't have to be specific with the moves made and such, or you could jump straight to the climax or the game. I have to say that I really love this comic also, and I'm going mad with not being able to read more. Will be back with fanart!

Happy Hannukah!

That Baron van Superlongnameforfun is too much mystery.
I have fanart of him, i'll post it here later
Thanks me for the sig XD
"Shoy was here, and you know it, because he ate some of your pie."
http://www.swfcabin.com/open/1257521476

''Ob la Di Ob La Da''

My first attempt at compleatly hand drawing and colouring something on paint. I'm sorry that it looks destorted, but it's francis's hand.

Apollon Flame

dancingwattletree wrote:
My first attempt at compleatly hand drawing and colouring something on paint. I'm sorry that it looks destorted, but it's francis's hand.

The concept is great and all, but, the thumb could be shorter, while the hand and fingers need more detailing.
A King

in name

alone...

dancingwattletree wrote:

Oh! More fanart! Life is good.

Though it pains me to have to bring you all some rather disappointing news.

Francis Equitas is going on a temporary hiatus. I've been busy with life, though that's not actually true, the truth is I've not been feeling up to much of anything at all lately. That and I never could manage to figure out my chess scene. It will probably be posted slightly watered down after the break. Not to mention, I'll be going on an exchange program to Japan two months from now, so things are uncertain until it all settles down.
I'm putting FE on hold so I can continue it. Ah, I love irony.

Anyways, don't go away; I'll announce when the hiatus is over. I will also keep working with the artists on character designs, so updates on that will be posted too.

Just another day.

Greeny wrote:
I will also keep working with the artists on character designs, so updates on that will be posted too.

>_>;;;
I knew I was forgetting something...Christmas time was really busy for me this year -_-;;;
but anyways it sounds like you got stuff to do and sound bored...if you don't mind I'm probably gonna take a week more to get some things I need done
( so my schedules a bit more clear to actually get some drawling done )

So, Cold, wondering if you wanted to maybe work on secret character E. Pic some more.

Also, gratuitous bump. Muahahahahaha. FE will be back from vacation maybe in april or may somewhere.

Just another day.

Greeny wrote:
So, Cold, wondering if you wanted to maybe work on secret character E. Pic some more.

Also, gratuitous bump. Muahahahahaha. FE will be back from vacation maybe in april or may somewhere.

sure...ill get to drawling and send you the next draft when im able to get around to it :godot:

Humph.

Darn, and I thought this got an update. I'll wait another 2 or 3 months.
Ace Attorney MIDI rips!

Please visit my forum!

Engaged to P!ATD.
Bought an apartment at the Otaku.

Well... I suppose you can understand how it's hard to update now because I'm living in the country of the ninjas, but well... you know... UPDATE!!!

Two more games coming up soon

And just when I was about to lose hope... he returns.
Awesome ;)
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Welcome back, Greeny. The new page for Case 4 is great. :)

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Well, um... Hi.

I started reading your comic back in February after I started thinking about making a sprite comic. I sort of avoided it at first actually, since the title sounded very goofy and I wasn't really interested in another gag-soup comic. But after a while I finally broke down and read it and I was really pleasantly surprised.

You really manage to maintain an interesting and fun set of plot and characters while not sacrificing a semi-serious tone or pulling solutions out of your ass. Thank you. Thank you. You're an inspiration to us all.

And well... I actually started this a few weeks ago. (How Ironic that you updated right before I finished!) But I was working on my art style and I drew a version of my Favorite FA:AC Page! (Well, half a page maybe, I wasn't THAT Crazy!)

Consider it a token of appreciation.

Spoiler: Sayonara

I await the next update with great anticipation!

~UnTF

1000% Knight

Jeez. 'Bout time, YARAH. (As you can tell from my custom title, I didn't give up on you!)

No chess game? Srsly? That's the only reason I've been reading this comic.

Spoiler:
also... the excessive use... of ellipses establishes... me as a...villain

I really liked your comic, Fingerprint :3

Anyway, at least now there's a decent serious comic in this section again. Although I haven't looked in here in a while after having been disappointed so much... I gotta go take a look at Fingerprint's comic o.o

Untaken Fingerprint wrote:
Well, um... Hi.

I started reading your comic back in February after I started thinking about making a sprite comic. I sort of avoided it at first actually, since the title sounded very goofy and I wasn't really interested in another gag-soup comic. But after a while I finally broke down and read it and I was really pleasantly surprised.

You really manage to maintain an interesting and fun set of plot and characters while not sacrificing a semi-serious tone or pulling solutions out of your ass. Thank you. Thank you. You're an inspiration to us all.

And well... I actually started this a few weeks ago. (How Ironic that you updated right before I finished!) But I was working on my art style and I drew a version of my Favorite FA:AC Page! (Well, half a page maybe, I wasn't THAT Crazy!)

Consider it a token of appreciation.

Spoiler: Sayonara

I await the next update with great anticipation!

~UnTF

Oh my god. That is perhaps the most wonderful piece of fanart I've seen. Thank you so much!

Anyways, about the chess game, I never quite figured that one out, but it was my intention from the very beginning not to display every single move, and skip most of the beginning and middle of the match - there will be some chessing yet, though I might not be able to figure out the end position.

Scratch that, because UPDATE!
Page 58 of 60 [ 2363 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics