Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Page 1 of 3[ 85 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 


Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (BA-dum)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Image

It's been three months since Apollo unearthed the truth concerning his mentor and Phoenix Wright's Disbarment. And life has gone on pretty much as it has before.

Phoenix fights the Jurist System through committee by day, and plays poker by night.
Trucy keeps her show at the Wonder Bar even while learning her grandfather's miracles.
Apollo takes whatever wacky cases come his way courtesy of the "Wright Anything Agency."

But the simplest part of a magic act comes just before the trick.

Apollo soon finds himself caught up in a slew of cases where not everything is as it appears... Can he find the truth? Or will it disappear before his very eyes?


Hey, I was browsing this forum not too long ago and I found a lot of OC sprite comics... but not a single one about Apollo! I mean, hey, I know it's kicking canon in the teeth and all that but... none? ...Seriously?

Anywho, I decided to take the initiative with some old ideas I had lying around and --Voila!-- Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth was born. I have ideas for 4-5 cases with some made up (And no doubt hilariously wrong) insight into Magnifi Gramarye and Apollo's backstory.

Now that we're past that wonderful ado:




Image

Intro

Day 1: Trial
Page 1: Last Minute Panic
Page 2: And then he left... Like a Magician.
Page 3: This is my sullen face.
Page 4: The Defense is Ready, The Prosecution is Adorable~<3
Page 5: Winston Payne Explains it all.
Page 6: Contains a flashback...or three.
Page 7: Pwn'd
Page 8: ...Help.
Page 9: That's right people, we haven't actually had testimony yet.
Page 10: Witness the Testimony!
Page 11: Tutorial
Page 12: BA-dum
Page 13: Really Good Eyesight(Coming Soon)

Spoiler: Court Record





NOTE: This sprite comic assumes you have finished Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. There will be spoilers for all the cases thereof and fewer explanations about how it ends. So if you don't want to be spoiled and/or COMPLETELY LOST, finish the game, kk?
Image


Last edited by Untaken Fingerprint on Sun May 23, 2010 8:18 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

This sounds very interesting. It's hard to judge the comic at the moment since you only have the prologue but good luck.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Tap wrote:
This sounds very interesting. It's hard to judge the comic at the moment since you only have the prologue but good luck.


Thanks a lot! And since there are no custom sprites in the first page I finished it up pretty quickly so....

Spoiler: UPDATE!
...Now why would they do that?

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! First Page!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Gender: Female

Location: Will I actually tell you? Maybe for some cake. :P

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:47 am

Posts: 989

Nicely done! XD at the Hacky-sack.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

New page is good but in the second box, you wrote...

Quote:
"What was will all the school tours on that block...?


I see that you've edited the background and put one of the forged paintings on the wall instead of the old man. It looks good. Also, you aren't using the official PW font. jeti made a package (available on the PWlib homepage) so you should use that instead.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Tap wrote:
New page is good but in the second box, you wrote...

Quote:
"What was will all the school tours on that block...?


Oops! Okay, I fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out.

Tap wrote:
I see that you've edited the background and put one of the forged paintings on the wall instead of the old man. It looks good. Also, you aren't using the official PW font. jeti made a package (available on the PWlib homepage) so you should use that instead.


I'm glad you noticed! The Pufferfish was always my favorite of the paintings. It also adds a bit of color to the room. Thanks for the tip about the font. I know there had to be one somewhere but I couldn't find it.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! First Page!)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Posts: 333

This is great! :keiko: A comic about GS5! It's original, and I agree; why hasn't it been done? We should all kick canon in the face!
Already I am curious... I can't wait for the next pages to come out. :godot:
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! First Page!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Clarouche wrote:
This is great! :keiko: A comic about GS5! It's original, and I agree; why hasn't it been done? We should all kick canon in the face!
Already I am curious... I can't wait for the next pages to come out. :godot:


Thanks! Although if we all kicked cannon in the face... it would have no teeth. :sadshoe:

But I'm glad I made you curious! The next page will be out shortly. (I have some spriting to do to prepare for my defendant showing up, but after that I should be okay for another couple of pages before I have to do the crime scene photo.)

But while you're waiting, I made a court record that I can submit evidence too so you can all keep up with Apollo's Pocket without me having to spend panel-time dwelling on it. :hotti:
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! First Page!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Double-Post-Because-I-Don't-Know-What-Else-To-Do

Spoiler: Update!
I always like to think that Valant and Trucy teamed up to do shows with the Gramarye Tricks. (Since Trucy doesn't know them, and Valant doesn't have the rights.) So now they did. Hurray!

No Magic for Apollo. :larry:

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! SECOND Page!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

It's still hard to judge because you still haven't introduced the defendant however I like it. Also, the text looks much better now that you are using the official font.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! SECOND Page!)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Posts: 333

Tap wrote:
It's still hard to judge because you still haven't introduced the defendant however I like it. Also, the text looks much better now that you are using the official font.

I agree, the text is much better.

Also I like the Court Record! I love examining everything I have. :keiko:
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Defendant!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

I;m glad you like the court record. It will be more useful in about 3 pages when it will explode with evidence. :godot:

Spoiler: UPDATE
Now you've met her. Frieda. You got a problem with it?


On a side note, This will be the last page for a few days since, while I outlined the whole first case, I actually only scripted the first part of it before moving on. :yuusaku:
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Defendant!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

It's starting to get interesting. I'm looking forward to meeting Themis and Payne in court...only because I like Payne and Themis' design is very cute. :karma:

Also...

Apollo wrote:
(Well Excuuuse me, Princess.)


Did you ever watch the Legend of Zelda TV series? That exact line was what Link used to say all the time. Also, there are a few grammatical errors, mainly with punctuation but that's it really. Nothing to worry about since they are very tiny.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Defendant!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Sharp End of the Law

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:06 pm

Posts: 43

Quote:
Did you ever watch the Legend of Zelda TV series?

Man, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. :gant:

This is pretty awesome and also interesting. I'm seriously wondering how this is going to work out, sould be cool.
Keep up the good work and good luck. :godot:
:gant: GANT ATTACK IMMENANT :gant:
ImageImageImage
Constructive Criticism? What’s that? Criticism that builds itself…?
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Defendant!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Demeter Sabre wrote:
Quote:
Did you ever watch the Legend of Zelda TV series?

Man, I was thinking the exact same thing when I read it. :gant:

This is pretty awesome and also interesting. I'm seriously wondering how this is going to work out, sould be cool.
Keep up the good work and good luck. :godot:


Yup It's a reference. I'm glad you noticed. :redd:

And thanks for saying so. I'm always paranoid that my twists are too obvious since I like to do a bit of set up.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Defendant!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

あふれるその涙を

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:20 am

Posts: 303

Looks interesting! Haha poor Apollo. XD Looking forward to meeting this adorable prosecutor~ hurrr
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn?
But that's alright because I like the way it hurts


RIP Tobi Wong
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Squee~!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Spoiler: UPDATE!
Okay, so Themis is TECHNICALLY the prosecution's aide. But still. <3


I went ahead and posted this page since nothing much happened. However, I'm going to try and script the opening statement- breaking the first testimony before I do any more, okay?
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Squee~!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

The new page is great but you have a problem with aligning your sprites in court. They look a bit odd since Payne appears to be in the middle of the bench at the start but then ends up being right near the edge of it. It's very odd...

I made this very basic frame for animating court sprites so it might be of help to you. Just align the sprites on the lines.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5746/boxoutlineforpngsheets.jpg

...

Also, your box art is good but it needs a tiny bit of work. I can see Trucy's coat in Apollo's frame. There is also a problem with the outline for Phoenix's frame.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Squee~!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Tap wrote:
The new page is great but you have a problem with aligning your sprites in court. They look a bit odd since Payne appears to be in the middle of the bench at the start but then ends up being right near the edge of it. It's very odd...

I made this very basic frame for animating court sprites so it might be of help to you. Just align the sprites on the lines.

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/5746/boxoutlineforpngsheets.jpg


Yeah, I'm doing it by touch pad, so there's a lot of guess work involved. (I just got sloppier as the page went on.)

Thank you very much for the template... only I'm not quite sure how to use it to align them on the left-right axis since I'm using a sprite sheet. What touches the vertical line? (Sorry I'm so newbish at this.)


Tap wrote:
Also, your box art is good but it needs a tiny bit of work. I can see Trucy's coat in Apollo's frame. There is also a problem with the outline for Phoenix's frame.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.


Okay, fixed and fixed. Thanks a lot for the crit. And, well... the next chapter will be quite a doozie, let me tell you. Lots of stuff to chew on.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Squee~!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

Untaken Fingerprint wrote:
Thank you very much for the template... only I'm not quite sure how to use it to align them on the left-right axis since I'm using a sprite sheet. What touches the vertical line? (Sorry I'm so newbish at this.)


No problem. This method isn't the best however it works for court sprites.

Here's an updated frame. The other one was doing something weird...

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8145/frameo.png

And basically, this is how you position Payne and Apollo's sprites on it.

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1518/examplewithpayne.png

Pretty simple, right? For Apollo, it's a bit different. You can either download his .gifs and take the 256x192 frame and then place it onto the panel or use one of these two alternate methods. Both work but it's not the best with bigger sprites.

1. http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/5838/examplewithapollo1.png
2. http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/2326/examplewithapollo2.png

Sorry, I'm also quite new to this so there is probably an easier method.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Squee~!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Tap wrote:
Sorry, I'm also quite new to this so there is probably an easier method.


No, it was very helpful, thank you!

AAAND~! UPDATE!

Spoiler:
The Court Record EXPLODES with Evidence.

...and I guess there's some plot revelations or something.


Click on Evidence in the court record to get the "Detail" view. (Like that crime scene photo, which I reference... but didn't make it into the page.)
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Page O EVIDENCE)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:56 am

Posts: 1371

The new page is good and it's incredibly shocking to learn that Freida was kidnapped! So this is why Frieda said in the Lobby for Apollo to not plead justified self defense...

Anyway, I'm laughing because the scarf is called "Murderous Scarf." I'm trying to think if you purposely personified it or this was an accidental joke or I even misinterpreted it which I seem to do a lot lately. :karma:
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Update! Page O EVIDENCE)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Tap wrote:
The new page is good and it's incredibly shocking to learn that Freida was kidnapped! So this is why Frieda said in the Lobby for Apollo to not plead justified self defense...

Anyway, I'm laughing because the scarf is called "Murderous Scarf." I'm trying to think if you purposely personified it or this was an accidental joke or I even misinterpreted it which I seem to do a lot lately. :karma:


Good, I'm glad you like it! The next few pages got a little more intense than I expected when I was writing them, so I haven't quite reached my goal (Breaking the first testmony) but there's still enough material for a good set of pages.

Spoiler:
Actually I was just trying to go for the "Deadly Bottle" style of labeling.The scarf is the murderer. :gant:

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

You know it probably not actually realistic for me to update with a page every single day...

Oh well, since when was Ace Attorney Realistic. :godot:

UPDATE!

Spoiler:
You'll just have to suffer through my art.

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Posts: 158

I've been following along for a bit now, and thought I should post a comment now.

OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!!!1!!!!1one!!

No really. I like how you added a couple of flashbacks from Apollo's previous cases, or in this case, one case. :D And the quality of the new sprites are really well done. The positioning of the text could improve, though, and it's 3 lines of text per screen. Though, I could tell you didn't have enough room to fit everything in. (It must be hard for the localization to limit to 3 lines of text all the time)

Overall, I like your idea about what happens after GS4. I do like the idea of Phoenix help change the system for the better, instead of just being a defense attorney again. Plus, I am just fascinated about the whole story behind Apollo Justice, and like to see what other people think of it by inputting their ideas in fan-fics, comics and stuff like that. :D That's why I'm gonna try to follow this comic until the end. The keyword is "try". I'm usually not good at following things. Hehe.
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Alice wrote:
I like how you added a couple of flashbacks from Apollo's previous cases, or in this case, one case. :D And the quality of the new sprites are really well done.

The positioning of the text could improve, though, and it's 3 lines of text per screen. Though, I could tell you didn't have enough room to fit everything in. (It must be hard for the localization to limit to 3 lines of text all the time)

Overall, I like your idea about what happens after GS4. I do like the idea of Phoenix help change the system for the better, instead of just being a defense attorney again. Plus, I am just fascinated about the whole story behind Apollo Justice, and like to see what other people think of it by inputting their ideas in fan-fics, comics and stuff like that. :D

That's why I'm gonna try to follow this comic until the end. The keyword is "try". I'm usually not good at following things. Hehe.


Well, I was replaying Turnabout trump when I realized how applicable all the quotes from it were. (And Kristoph... he gives good advice if nothing else...) As for the text I try to write for a 3 panel structure, but sometimes I mess up and it's hard to fix without majorly changing the layout of the page.(Thus 4 lines) I will work on it though, thanks for the crit. :keiko:

And I guess I thought that it was simply unrealistic for the Jurist system to be implemented after Turnabout Succession. It was, to be honest, a definitely NON STANDARD case. And there would no doubt be some people on the committee holding out and such.

And well, this gives Phoenix something to do to keep in out of Apollo's hair until necessary. Apollo's backstory is the focus of case 5, which is quite a distance off. But I'll try to get there if you try to keep following, 'kay?
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

PL vs PW <33

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Posts: 260

Ah I'm very intrigued by the story! (nuuu cliffhanger!) I like how you used greyed out panels for flashback scenes, and Apollo refers to scenes in AJ. I also love the bits of humour thrown in (esp with the judge XD)
Phoenix: "You know my strategy. Speak first, think later!"
Image
devART:.:My wallpapers:.:My comics/fanart:.:Sprite edits:.:Objection font
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (OH NO! IT'S KRISTOPH!1!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

MapleRose wrote:
Ah I'm very intrigued by the story! (nuuu cliffhanger!) I like how you used greyed out panels for flashback scenes, and Apollo refers to scenes in AJ. I also love the bits of humour thrown in (esp with the judge XD)


Thanks! I'm glad you all like it!

So I made more. :redd:

UPDATE

Spoiler:
:apollo-shock: He was so close too!

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Serious Pwnage)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Posts: 158

*reads Page 7: Pwn'd*

Go, Apollo, go!

*after Payne's speech*

...


So unfair. The defense never gets a break. It's always been like that. :P But that is what makes the game so fun!
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Serious Pwnage)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Alice wrote:
*reads Page 7: Pwn'd*

Go, Apollo, go!

*after Payne's speech*

...


So unfair. The defense never gets a break. It's always been like that. :P But that is what makes the game so fun!


Yup. Not even with Payne can the Defense get a break. Ever.

UPDATE!

Spoiler:
Your Honor, the Verdict?

Seriously, Apollo is more thoroughly screwed every time I write a page.

...And it's blood, okay? It's even red in the color version!


There will be another short delay on the next page while I finish up a school project, but after that I should be able to get up until the first amended testimony before graphic constraints kick in.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Location: Canada

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:59 pm

Posts: 158

I didn't notice the blood until I looked carefully at the colour version. Darn you, red curtains. lol

Is the defendant that strong to be able to throw the victim? Or am I not thinking straight...?
Proud shipper of FeeniexIris, ApolloxEma.
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Alice wrote:
Is the defendant that strong to be able to throw the victim? Or am I not thinking straight...?


It was more likely a body-slam into the wall, to catch by surprise. The concussive force was whiplash from being tackled.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title
User avatar

I have nothing to add to my testimony.

Gender: Male

Location: Brazil

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm

Posts: 177

Very intersting comic you've got there, my friend. The plot seems promising, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on this.
(Oh, I found a small mistake in page 6, on Apollo's line right after his flashback with Kristoph. If he was thinking, the font should be blue, right? Not that much of a mistake, really. But I don't know why I like to keep looking at such unimportant details.)
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Hybrid~Fusion wrote:
(Oh, I found a small mistake in page 6, on Apollo's line right after his flashback with Kristoph. If he was thinking, the font should be blue, right? Not that much of a mistake, really. But I don't know why I like to keep looking at such unimportant details.)


No, thanks a lot. I don't often go back to re-read pages, so it's very helpful for people to tell me about errors like that. And while I was fixing it, I went ahead and re-did the text for pages 0 and 1 so it's official Phoenix Wright Font. So, in the end I fixed a lot of stuff.

It was a chain of fixage! :grey:
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:31 am

Posts: 333

Nice. I can't wait for the testimony! :keiko: :keiko: :keiko:
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Clarouche wrote:
Nice. I can't wait for the testimony! :keiko: :keiko: :keiko:


You will unfortunately have to wait one more page. :sadshoe:

But at least now you know who is testifying!

UPDATE

Spoiler:
Making the defendant testify? Since when has THAT been a good idea?

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (It got worse.)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Untaken Fingerprint wrote:
Clarouche wrote:
Nice. I can't wait for the testimony! :keiko: :keiko: :keiko:


You will unfortunately have to wait one more page. :sadshoe:


And now you don't! :edgy:

UPDATE

Spoiler:
Nothing new....OR IS IT?!?!

Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Witness Testimony!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

justice is always wright ;)

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Posts: 290

so far,very nice comic,apollo and wintson fighting again,and the defendant has a very interesting charectar(then again,all oc's with original charectar are interesting :edgy: )

btw,I'd like to ask you,can i use the court records thing for my comic?
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Witness Testimony!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

Stand back! I'm about to try SCIENCE!

Gender: Female

Location: Here. No wait, I meant there! Or In florida! Don't Hurt MEEE!

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:20 pm

Posts: 146

Phoenix_Justice wrote:
so far,very nice comic,apollo and wintson fighting again,and the defendant has a very interesting charectar(then again,all oc's with original charectar are interesting :edgy: )

btw,I'd like to ask you,can i use the court records thing for my comic?


Frieda is only going to get more interesting from here. (As is Louie for that Matter!)

And of course you can use the idea, I made an external court record since it's the sort of thing that I'd like to use. If you use it than I get to use yours when reading your comic.
Image
Re: Apollo Justice: Witness the Truth! (Witness the Testimony!)Topic%20Title
User avatar

justice is always wright ;)

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:53 pm

Posts: 290

great :edgy: ,thanks a lot :butzthumbs:

to tell you the truth,at first i thought the other girl was payne's doughter ................................*bricked*
Page 1 of 3 [ 85 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO