Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

My style Phoenix Wright comics 2Topic%20Title

Greetings again to you Phoenix ! This next comic strip is quite big so I use a new topic for this creation. Basic idea was first that I use two official pictures about Phoenix Nick and Edgeworth Edgeworth (hmmm...I wonder was it WORTH of it...I mean about EDGEWORTH...heh heh). Okay, let's keep in subject, before some Objection :s Ka-Whip (o-ouch) Nick ! I'm sure you can recognize those two pictures which I'm talking about. Then I add some sticky-looking object and...a mess is ready to begin Ack Wacky Edgy!

First I made this one picture but later same idea inspired me more and i desided to make story which would happen in one page. During making pictures I realized that one page isn't quite enough so I expanded comic strip for two pages. I didn't want to make it any bigger, because that was useless and storyline with "sticky" thing would be too boring, or so I think. Hmmm...I hope I WASN'T TOO BORING, huh Ack ? I let pictures to talk for themselves. I hope you like this comic strip. Making It took some time.

Attachment:
Jammed situation in a courtroom 1-5.jpg
Attachment:
Jammed situation in a courtroom - page 2-1.jpg
Attachment:
Jammed situation in a courtroom - page 2-4.jpg

Last edited by Freelance Designer on Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: My style Phoenix Wright comics 2Topic%20Title

Just for you Baki. can you marry me now?

This is good and all, but have all your comics in one topic. If necessary, host them on an image site like photobucket and post links.

That's one of my rules.

I can't see them!

Wellington Crazy XXxx

I cant see them too ???
masaru NEEDS hugs !!! ;D
THE GOD OF CUTENESS (RICHIE) XD

Greetings. This note is for you which has noticed that comic strips in this topic can't be seen at all Oops . Reason for it is I was informed that it would be better that I keeped all my works in one and same topic OBJECT! . Same time I got info how it can be done. So I transported my comics strips in my first topic 'My style Phoenix Wright comics'. There they are and my next comic strips shall be there also and so this topic is useless. My apology that I haven't informed this sooner for you Oops Whip .
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics