Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 21 posts ]

My sheet music transcriptions!Topic%20Title

Hahahahaha! Thank you Vickinator!

I used to be on here quite a bit; however, since GK came out in Japan, I've left, afraid of spoilers.
However, since then, I've been having a bit of fun transcribing music from our beloved series for solo piano.
I'm extremely new at this. I've played piano for nine years, but this is my first experience transcribing anything. Therefore, they're fairly simple. However, I think that's good, since this way people who haven't played piano very long can play them, and more experienced pianists busy working on other things can sight read them for fun :edgy:

I use Finale Songwriter. I wasn't sure exactly how to share my work other than to print it out, scan it, and put it on Flickr. Does anyone know a better way? :eh?:

Here we go:

Blue Badger's Theme: I Want to Defend! http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4002598892/

Elegy of the Captured (T&T Detention Center Theme) http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4002598800/

Psyche Lock Theme http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4002598648/

Turnabout Sister's Ballade http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4002598478/

What the Others have Seen (Viola's Theme): http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4002595780/

Age, Regret, Reward (Grossberg's Theme) (Ack! I'm classically trained, so this was really stepping out of my comfort zone :payne: All those tuplets! But I think it worked out well. You have to swing the eight notes for it to sound like the original :edgy: ) http://www.flickr.com/photos/43537878@N08/4001833123/

I'm currently finishing up Lordly Tailor. I'll take requests, but I make no promises to fill them :yogi: Also, constructive criticism is always welcome, as long as it's polite :)

Have a nice day! :)

Thank you to the awesome Vickinator for my signature! She is the best!
Re: My sheet music transcriptions!Topic%20Title

1000% Knight

Aaaaah~ These all look wonderously easy, and I mean that in the best way possible! Gosh, all these other people put difficult sheet music on here... This looks so simple! Can't wait to play them :3

Also, I like your sig xD References ftw!! (I hope I'm getting it right...)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Haha, don't worry, that's how I intended them to be! For those of us who don't have time to work out complicated video game music. :will:

And thank you so much! Vickinator made it for me. Something tells me you got the reference, but then again, maybe you're thinking of a different name for the same thing? :3

1000% Knight

ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Haha, don't worry, that's how I intended them to be! For those of us who don't have time to work out complicated video game music. :will:

And thank you so much! Vickinator made it for me. Something tells me you got the reference, but then again, maybe you're thinking of a different name for the same thing? :3

I concur. I think of your sheet music and Vicki very fondly :3 (She made my PW avatar and sig! :D)

(So, are we thinking of the same thing? Speaking in references is so much fun!)

(why yes, I believe we are, my talking bird :redd: )

1000% Knight

(...Okay, now I'm lost :lana: I don't get that reference... I feel like a wandering child!)

(OH. I thought you were talking about my signature, when in fact, you are talking about my avatar. XD Then yes, we are talking about the same thing. For my avatar, that is :P)

I hate Klaviema >_>

Bad Player wrote:
Aaaaah~ These all look wonderously easy, and I mean that in the best way possible! Gosh, all these other people put difficult sheet music on here... This looks so simple! Can't wait to play them :3

This. I'll try some of these later~
ImageImage
ImageImage

Can't wait to try these. :D
Also, I think it'd be better to save these as PDFs and distribute them that way; it would be cleaner and you could kill off those black lines at the top/bottom.
I use Printmusic, so I'm not sure of the capabilities of Songwriter, but if you can't do it yourself you can send the .mus files to me and I'd be happy to convert them for you. :D
Cows. :D
Just cows.

Quote:
Also, I think it'd be better to save these as PDFs and distribute them that way; it would be cleaner and you could kill off those black lines at the top/bottom.
I use Printmusic, so I'm not sure of the capabilities of Songwriter, but if you can't do it yourself you can send the .mus files to me and I'd be happy to convert them for you. :D

My, my, this sounds like a wonderful idea...

Only one problem: I have no idea how to do it. XD Anyone want to help be out?

ILikeShinyMirrors wrote:
Quote:

My, my, this sounds like a wonderful idea...

Only one problem: I have no idea how to do it. XD Anyone want to help me out?

Aiight well, you can email me the .mus files at liontamer1200 (at) yahoo (dot) com, and I'll mail them back as pdfs after I convert them. That good? :3
Cows. :D
Just cows.

...Hopefully someday... xD

Ok, can I ask for some help here...
Me and my friends have tried to make something like this from AJ:s ITT -theme and we finally have it ready.
The point is, we actually know allmost nothing 'baut notes aand stuff so...We had another friends to help us with that.
However, we no longer can contact her, so...Could ya tell if this is anything like it's suposed to be?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P9USZDJD
ImageImageImageImage

Thanks OP this helps a lot ;) I had learned Turnabout Sisters ballad for ear in C and A minor I think it was (though I'm not good and have only played for 4 months now, and I tried about 2 months ago.) but I could only get the right hand melody right so gave it up. But this version looks bearable even for me :will: so looks like I can finally finish it up now so thanks for that.

Blue badger looks very easy so Ill learn that as well, shouldn't take long. Psyche look shouldn't be a problem either. Elegy of the captured looks bearable. Bit more unsure about What Others Have seen, I haven't played that scale before. Age,regret and retribution looks like ill be able to do.

So thanks a lot! Not very complex versions and I'm sure they don't sound much different from those more advanced one's. And if they do at least its nice practice. Looking forward to play them all. If you ever get the time I'd love to be able to play Victory! Won the case (from the first Phoenix wright game) or Godot's theme. Though both of them might end up being forced end up a bit more complex :p

Anyways I'm happy I found these and looking forward to play them all :godot:

Va va voom!

Congrats on making understandable sheet music! I think I've tried before (by hand), but that quickly fell through when transcribing by ear became tedious. XD I like also how the pieces you worked on aren't ones you'd typically find on Josh's or even Gyakusheets. I would like to know, though, if you don't mind me asking, did the sheets come from a midi file put into the program? If that makes sense?
Currently in search of a face~

Ema, Queen of Curry wrote:
Congrats on making understandable sheet music! I think I've tried before (by hand), but that quickly fell through when transcribing by ear became tedious. XD I like also how the pieces you worked on aren't ones you'd typically find on Josh's or even Gyakusheets. I would like to know, though, if you don't mind me asking, did the sheets come from a midi file put into the program? If that makes sense?

Thank you! Nope, I used Finale SongWriter, and to the best of my knowledge, you can't do that, I did them by ear :)

Sorry I haven't been updating this. I've been rather busy lately :P

<Insert Custom Title>

These are great! Do you have any way of converting them into midi?

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

^
:holdit:
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Think twice before you necro.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The cape is self-fluttering

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
^

What do you mean? It's only been six years.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

<Insert Custom Title>

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
^

Sorry i didn't look at the date :thena-hair:

Great Revival

Alpha Hedge wrote:
RayquazaSenpai wrote:
^

How many pages back did you go to find this? IT'S FROM 2009! XD

<Insert Custom Title>

Oliver wrote:
Alpha Hedge wrote:
RayquazaSenpai wrote:
^

How many pages back did you go to find this? IT'S FROM 2009! XD

I had seached "Ace Attorney Midis" and this came up. I just clicked the link, looked at the links, and then posted
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix