Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 39 posts ]

Ace Attorney 123HD music recplacementTopic%20Title

Alright so i tookit upon myself to change the music and give a more modern sound to the visual.
It took around 5-6 hours but it was worth it.
I didnt find loops for all the tracks but for most of them.
Basically i took tracks from Cadenza Magical trick society and Turnabout Orchestra and edited and looped them to be in the game. The loops are not perfect but they change the overall feeling of the game, Heres the download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1u3ix6icu7e112h
To use it in your game, open the AA123HD app (i recommend iFunbox)
then open GS123dx.app (should open as a folder)
then in the archive, copy all the contents of the PWAA1 folder (NOT the folder itself, just the files inside it) to the GS123dx.app folder inside your device.
Enjoy!

Last edited by paviv14 on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Ace Attorney 123HD music recplacementTopic%20Title

im playing 1-3 right now with this patch and its really completing the hd experience for me :) i hope you can do the second and third game too, then this would make the ios version the definitive version to play a second playthrough on.

Haven't tried it yet, but the idea is certainly novel, that's for sure.

Thanks, but it wasn't mine, i saw it on the 123HD release thread (The idea, i mean) and it also said the songs were in compressed GBA quality which was really offputting for me...
Anyway try it and let me know what you think!
Fredex, i just started working on RFTA and the other games . :)

Hey, just finished Rise from the Ashes :)
http://www.mediafire.com/?g233k87yo6alcg8

JFA is done!
Songs which i could not find covers for were replaced by tracks from Gyakuten Saiban soundbox. :)

Comment deleted, nvm...

Im happy to announce that i have finished replacing T&T's songs :)
I used songs from the special blend mix which gives an amazing feeling to the game , i have put all the game's songs into one file and it is on the main topic, enjoy :)

Yo Dawg!

You did a pretty good job with this, mate. I was playing around with changing the musics as well, though I used the music from PLvsAA. Also adds a nice effect (albeit only replaces the music for PW1)

I'm actually trying to compose an updated soundtrack for this (same songs except not sounding like chiptunes/gba tracks), maybe give some variety or something.

Hey i used gyakuten saiban soundbox songs for music could not find remixes to
You're welcome to use them :)

Do the impossible. See the invisible.

So uh, I did exactly what you said and copied the files into the archive and whatnot with iFunbox and...nothing. It's not working.

Please help me with whatever it is I'm doing wrong.

I did what you said word for word. Downloaded iFunbox, found GS123dx.app, copied the music (not the folder) to the archives and nothing changed in my game OR the archives.
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

Travolta3335 wrote:
So uh, I did exactly what you said and copied the files into the archive and whatnot with iFunbox and...nothing. It's not working.

Please help me with whatever it is I'm doing wrong.

I did what you said word for word. Downloaded iFunbox, found GS123dx.app, copied the music (not the folder) to the archives and nothing changed in my game OR the archives.

I'm having the same problem here. Nothing is changing...

Rebooting the device should do the trick. :)

paviv14 wrote:
Rebooting the device should do the trick. :)

That didn't seem to work. The archive isn't changing at all for some reason.

Alright, try this:

Do the same instructions for ifunbox, get to GS123dx.app, and keep clicking the "Type" tab (Meaning sorting the files by their type) keep clicking it until you see the BGM(number).m4a files, THEN drag the other files there. The explanation for this is you might've moved all the files before they finished loading.

Like the new audio its perfect :D now all i need is actual HD sprites :javado:

An avid attorney.

This is such a cool idea! (even if it wasn't yours to begin with).

Will this work for Android too if they ever decide to release it in the U.S.? I would love to enhance the replay of the most amazing game trilogy!
Check out my PW Fan Song :)
The Final Turnabout

Check out my PW Fanfic :)
Turnabout Rebirth

WrightBrother wrote:

Will this work for Android too if they ever decide to release it in the U.S.? I would love to enhance the replay of the most amazing game trilogy!

The music he fixed for it made it sound even better i like the rock version of cornered :will:

Thanks for all of your support!

WrightBrother wrote:

I guess we can only wait, i do plan on porting this once its released :)

paviv14 wrote:
Thanks for all of your support!

WrightBrother wrote:

I guess we can only wait, i do plan on porting this once its released :)

Could you change all the characters back to sprites?

I believe that's more complicated... though i really like the HD style

paviv14 wrote:
I believe that's more complicated... though i really like the HD style

the HD style was nice i liked it too but they didnt feel the same like with the old sprites if only capcom took their time with the game and made the sprites HD and have them in the game it would have been better

The problem I have with the HD sprites is that they were lazily made.

Aside from Phoenix and the Judge, most of the characters are missing a frame of talking animation. Whereas major characters like Maya and Edgeworth to minor characters like Angel Starr all flap their mouths like their fucking puppets, they neglected to add the frame that makes their mouth barely open, which helps them look like their actually talking and not just flapping their mouth things.

Also I noticed most of the HD sprites like Ema's don't blink. I literally stared at her (awkwardly) for like two minutes and nothing. She just stared back at me. Really fuckin' lazy.
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.

Travolta3335 wrote:

Aside from Phoenix and the Judge, most of the characters are missing a frame of talking animation. Whereas major characters like Maya and Edgeworth to minor characters like Angel Starr all flap their mouths like their fucking puppets, they neglected to add the frame that makes their mouth barely open, which helps them look like their actually talking and not just flapping their mouth things.

Also I noticed most of the HD sprites like Ema's don't blink. I literally stared at her (awkwardly) for like two minutes and nothing. She just stared back at me. Really fuckin' lazy.

It felt like Capcom rushed everything after that unexpected release after so many delays which i dont understand why they didnt do a good job if they did have all that time from all those push backs :yuusaku:

Travolta3335 wrote:

Actually, i heard they were only like this in the english version. Maybe they'll fix it in the next update?

paviv14 wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:

Actually, i heard they were only like this in the english version. Maybe they'll fix it in the next update?

If capcom remembers to even make a update :yuusaku:

paviv14 wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure they're in the Japanese version. Some people on this here forum ripped all of the HD sprites and stuff from when the Japanese version came out, and they all had the same flappy talking puppet problem.

paviv14 wrote:
Alright, try this:

Do the same instructions for ifunbox, get to GS123dx.app, and keep clicking the "Type" tab (Meaning sorting the files by their type) keep clicking it until you see the BGM(number).m4a files, THEN drag the other files there. The explanation for this is you might've moved all the files before they finished loading.

I waited for everything to be fully loaded multiple times and still nothing. And is double posting still frowned upon? Because too fuckin' bad I did it.

Try reinstalling the app?

Travolta3335 wrote:
paviv14 wrote:
Alright, try this:

I waited for everything to be fully loaded multiple times and still nothing. And is double posting still frowned upon? Because too fuckin' bad I did it.

DId you use ifunbox its much easier on there ?

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Travolta3335 wrote:
paviv14 wrote:
Alright, try this:

Yeah, I'm using iFunbox, shit normally works nice, but not doing so well with Ace Attorney.
And yeah I reinstalled the app and nothing.

Quote:

Quote:
Yeah, I'm using iFunbox, shit normally works nice, but not doing so well with Ace Attorney.

Weird i just dragged all the BGM's from the download into the GS123 folder and it overwrote the old files then it worked did you try that?

Quote:

Quote:

Weird i just dragged all the BGM's from the download into the GS123 folder and it overwrote the old files then it worked did you try that?

I did the exact same thing and the files didn't overwright

Travolta3335 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

I did the exact same thing and the files didn't overwright

Thats the problem then. So you have doubles of the bgm on the folder?

Just delete all the original BGM files and then transfer the renovated ones.

paviv14 wrote:

true you can do that as well but make sure you back them up before you delete them just in case

paviv14 wrote:

true you can do that as well but make sure you back them up before you delete them just in case

Tried that a few days ago and they just come back.

Travolta3335 wrote:
paviv14 wrote:

Jailbroken? Tried different software?

Travolta3335 wrote:
paviv14 wrote:

Hmm do you have some screenshots so we could see what could be the problem?
Page 1 of 1 [ 39 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix