Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

AAI - Confrontation ~ Moderato 2009 Orchestral ArrangementTopic%20Title

Hello, this is my first post here! My name is Vinicius and I work as a professional video game composer and music producer in Brazil. That, and I am a big fan of the Ace Attorney series. I even wanted to make an album of remastered Ace Attorney songs before, but I always find myself with little free time to do it... so I just make arrangements when possible.

This time I made an orchestral arrangement of Confrontation ~ Moderato 2009 from Ace Attorney Investigations, which was a song that I liked a lot from AAI... and it played all the time too, so it was stuck in my head for a while.

It took me about 12h to orchestrate and produce this over the course of 3 days. Still not quite fond of the production, but since I've been so busy lately, I guess this will do, haha. This even features my own unskilled violin playing hidden in the background to help give some of the realism.

Here it is: http://soundcloud.com/viniciuskps/confr ... erato-2009

Download is available in high quality lossless FLAC, and I hope you guys like it!
Re: AAI - Confrontation ~ Moderato 2009 Orchestral ArrangemeTopic%20Title

Good orhestra, something about it feels lacking composition wise though...It's too quiet for the composition and it feels like there should be one more instrument playing (some drums maybe, or some bass kick/bass guitar in the bg? I not using headphones sooo)

It's not an aai song especially without some bass guitar playing in the bg :P

Also sound-wise I hear a bunch of static...it feels like my speakers are going to get damaged from playing this...may need to normalize reduce volume somehow

Keep it up.

おい、パイ食わねぇか?

Wow. This sounds incredible! I can really tell you are a trained professional through this track.
I also do some orchestral arrangements of Ace Attorney tracks, but I am still a student in training hoping to work in a profession like yours and I really admire your work!
Which music software(s) did you use to arrange this?
Check out my SoundCloud for Ace Attorney Transcriptions. And even AA style remixes of Nintendo music. .... Yeah, so basically a lot of Ace Attorney stuff.

https://soundcloud.com/crane43

Oh, and I'm Japanese.

Art Person

This sounds incredible! Even if you said you're not quite fond of it. I think it's a great arrangement of the track!

Thanks guys! Crane043, it's nice to read this, I hope you can get this tough future as music producer to work out, haha. Also, the software I use for sequencing and production is SONAR, with some commercial and private sample libraries, as well as recordings of whatever instruments I can play and are available to me at the moment.

SuperAj3, Thanks! It's not that I'm not fond of it, I just think I could have done a better job at mixing a few parts, oh well...

Logic ~ The Way To The Truth

I liked it. It came out pretty similar to the original version, which is always good. I'm eager to listen to more remixes from the AAI Soundtrack.
ImageImageImage

Get away from my Miles, you old windbag!

Oh GOD, this is fantastic, this sounds like something that could've come from an Ace Attorney orchestra album! I hope you're gonna make a Allegro version of this one.
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix