Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Anyone know where to get the Gyakuten Kenji Orchestra Album?Topic%20Title

Do the impossible. See the invisible.

Way back when it came out, I downloaded it and loved it. Unfortunately over a year ago I lost all of my files. I've been able to find every single video game music file I had...EXCEPT for the Gyakuten Kenji Orchestra Mini Album. No matter how hard I look, every link and download is broken or invalid. I really want this soundtrack again, so I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out. It'd be really appreciated.
"Rule #1 of Lawyer Stuff: If it's in the Court Record, it's gonna show up in the trial somewhere"
Credit to Tajiri Ami for the Phoenix sprite and Cup_of_Law for the Payne sprite in my signature.
Re: Anyone know where to get the Gyakuten Kenji Orchestra AlTopic%20Title

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Volty wrote:
Way back when it came out, I downloaded it and loved it. Unfortunately over a year ago I lost all of my files. I've been able to find every single video game music file I had...EXCEPT for the Gyakuten Kenji Orchestra Mini Album. No matter how hard I look, every link and download is broken or invalid. I really want this soundtrack again, so I'm just wondering if anyone can help me out. It'd be really appreciated.

This is so far the only place i know where I got it from. http://forums.ffshrine.org/f72/phoenix-wright-gyakuten-saiban-osts-collection-v0-117604/ The GK Orchestra Mini Album was an absolute bitch to find, since it was the last bit of Ace Attorney Music I needed.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix