Anniversary Remix: Gumshoe's Theme Remix ~ Unbeatable, pal!

Put on some headphones and listen to the Sweet sweet music... Or other Audio
Post Reply
TheUllas
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm
Contact:

Anniversary Remix: Gumshoe's Theme Remix ~ Unbeatable, pal!

Post by TheUllas »

Image

BOOM! (Cue flashy graphics! (Nice! :redd: ))
Grab your fattest headphones or boomiest stereo boombox and listen to this.

I know I'm old, but do you remember when AA games still featured Detective Gumshoe? Do you even remember what his theme sounds like?
Well, just to remind you of how badass he actually is, I made another remix:

[Detective Gumshoe ~ Unbeatable, pal!]

Please enjoy as much as you can, because this is for all of you, the Ace Attorney fans. (Cue sob-story! (Nice! :acro: ))
Uh, I'll sell my bike if this gets more than 100 views, but if someone's still out there...

Oh, man. It's been five long years, and now my old 2010 remix sounds like potatoes :/

You should definitely leave a short feedback, even if you threw your headphones away listening to this :) (Preferably on a scale from 2-6)
Pierre
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 14363
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm
Custom Title: Gettin' Old!
Location: Scotland

Re: Anniversary Remix: Gumshoe's Theme Remix ~ Unbeatable, p

Post by Pierre »

Sounds awesome man! I love it when the guitar comes in.

Only thing I can say is it loses a lot of momentum and is quite jarring when you take the guitar away halfway through the song. Everything up to that point felt well built up and then all the momentum just drops off.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image
You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
venser
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am
Custom Title: Can I hear an "Objection!"?
Location: Britannia

Re: Anniversary Remix: Gumshoe's Theme Remix ~ Unbeatable, p

Post by venser »

Sounds great! I think it's okay to drop off the guitar at that point; it would be better for it to come and go in a loop rather than just stay. With this I can picture Gumshoe in Dual Destinies! (Or it would be awesome to meet one of his ancestors in DGS, except you'd need more violin for that music instead...)

:phoenix:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?
Image
(My father spent three years restoring this car...)
TheUllas
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Anniversary Remix: Gumshoe's Theme Remix ~ Unbeatable, p

Post by TheUllas »

venser wrote:Sounds great! I think it's okay to drop off the guitar at that point; it would be better for it to come and go in a loop rather than just stay. With this I can picture Gumshoe in Dual Destinies! (Or it would be awesome to meet one of his ancestors in DGS, except you'd need more violin for that music instead...)
:phoenix:
Thanks, you're too kind, venser. :will: Although this probably wouldn't be his investigation theme, but more like "Core" and "Objection" together or something, because the real theme is that much slower and calmer. I want to see his ancestor in Daigyakuten Saiban, too! Maybe Dick Woodclog? :P
Pierre wrote:Sounds awesome man! I love it when the guitar comes in.

Only thing I can say is it loses a lot of momentum and is quite jarring when you take the guitar away halfway through the song. Everything up to that point felt well built up and then all the momentum just drops off.
Do you mean the distorted rock guitar?
In fact, that's strategic thinking on my part. You don't want to listen to that guitar any more than you have to (can't say more, but do you catch my drift? :phoenix: ). But I'm glad you enjoyed it up to that point.


May I ask what kind of music you two are interested it? (For the records, and for justice, now I'm curious.)
Post Reply