Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Weird things you've cooked yourself.Topic%20Title

Apollon Flame

Right now I'm having a cup of fat free milk, hazelnut creamer, brown sugar, dark chocolate and coffee. I call it: hazelnut mocha latte! :D~

So yeah, this thread is about weird dishes you've prepared for yourself either out of ingredients or just 4 teh lulz

I remember a time where there was only white rice and red beans prepared. All I needed to do was reheat it on the microwave oven, but being the omnivore I am, it lacked meat, so in search of that, the only meats available were frozen and unseasoned, so yeah, I had to prepare two hotdogs in order to eat my delicious meal.
A King

in name

alone...
Re: Weird things you've cooked yourself.Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Peanut Butter and Nacho Cheese (a very liquid-y kind intended for dipping) toastie.

It tasted delicious. However the supermarket stopped stocking that brand of nacho cheese and so sadly I can't make it anymore.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

High level play

I'm the worst at cooking... I don't even like doing it.

The weirdest / greatest thing I did made though was a huge platter of tortilla cheese chips covered with some Tabasco (spicy but not too spicy), spread some sour cream in the middle for compensation for the Tabasco (it's cool and provides additional dip) and this way you layer tortillas between thin layers of sour cream. On top of the mountain you put some grated cheese.
put this baby in the oven for about 10 minutes and you got a great snack for all of your friends.

(OH GOD THAT MELTED CHEESE!)
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Apollon Flame

Pierre wrote:
Peanut Butter and Nacho Cheese (a very liquid-y kind intended for dipping) toastie.

It tasted delicious. However the supermarket stopped stocking that brand of nacho cheese and so sadly I can't make it anymore.

Peanut butter and nacho cheese?! :udgey: I suppose you never needed laxatives, eh? xDD

Sjibbey wrote:
I'm the worst at cooking... I don't even like doing it.

The weirdest / greatest thing I did made though was a huge platter of tortilla cheese chips covered with some Tabasco (spicy but not too spicy), spread some sour cream in the middle for compensation for the Tabasco (it's cool and provides additional dip) and this way you layer tortillas between thin layers of sour cream. On top of the mountain you put some grated cheese.
put this baby in the oven for about 10 minutes and you got a great snack for all of your friends.

(OH GOD THAT MELTED CHEESE!)

That... actually sounds like an actual recipe. :gregory:
A King

in name

alone...

Mh... don't know if it counts as weird but my homemade tomato sauces usually involve wasabi. But it actually tastes good, it gives the sauce a nice quick. But overall I don't think I've managed to cook "weird" things... I mean, sometimes I put jar tomato sauce onto a slice of white bread, melty cheese on top and shove that into the microwave as a semi-pizza thing, but overall...

C-A

Apollon Flame

CatMuto wrote:
don't know if it counts as weird but my homemade tomato sauces usually involve wasabi.

I've ACTUALLY seen people do that. But yeah, sauce is a pretty malleable thing you can manipulate, like soup, you can add whatever the hell you want.

CatMuto wrote:
sometimes I put jar tomato sauce onto a slice of white bread, melty cheese on top and shove that into the microwave as a semi-pizza thing,

That's actually a recipe over here in my state, as actual as they taught us this at school, they even had you add pepperoni. xD
A King

in name

alone...

Cool. I remember something "weird" I cooked. Jarred tomato sauce mixed with grated cheese and stirred after melting/warming in the microwave. And eaten by scooping it up with pieces of bread. It was tasty, filling and easy enough to make for lazy people like me who want to eat with one hand while playing games.

C-A

Apollon Flame

CatMuto wrote:
Cool. I remember something "weird" I cooked. Jarred tomato sauce mixed with grated cheese and stirred after melting/warming in the microwave. And eaten by scooping it up with pieces of bread. It was tasty, filling and easy enough to make for lazy people like me who want to eat with one hand while playing games.

C-A

Hmm... I remember doing something weird like that, but can't remember if I used sliced bread or crackers. xDD
A King

in name

alone...
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices