Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Christmas GiftsTopic%20Title

An Enigma Among Humans

Just a small topic that might go away with last Christmas one I put up. But I just wanted to know what you all got for Christmas. I got my 3DS and my grandparent took the liberty of putting AA:DD on it for when I start it up. Best grandparents ever!
Re: Christmas GiftsTopic%20Title

Evolution Bookmarks - kind of like paper clips, but with human evolution starting from ape to person-bent-at-computer-desk. Will most likely never use these, as I simply remember which page I am on in the book I'm currently reading.

3-Book Collection of Harry Potter Spin-Offs - Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Creatures and where to Find them, and Quidditch Throughout the Ages. Dunno if I'll read them, I don't really care about that.

50€ - which I have now spend 40€ of, due to needing to buy some black clothes for a job that I MIGHT get on Tuesday. If I don't get the job, I don't know if I'll return them or keep them for any other job that may require me to wear black.

C-A

The King of All

CatMuto wrote:
Evolution Bookmarks - kind of like paper clips, but with human evolution starting from ape to person-bent-at-computer-desk. Will most likely never use these, as I simply remember which page I am on in the book I'm currently reading.

3-Book Collection of Harry Potter Spin-Offs - Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Creatures and where to Find them, and Quidditch Throughout the Ages. Dunno if I'll read them, I don't really care about that.

50€ - which I have now spend 40€ of, due to needing to buy some black clothes for a job that I MIGHT get on Tuesday. If I don't get the job, I don't know if I'll return them or keep them for any other job that may require me to wear black.

C-A

Are those last 2 Harry Potter spin offs any good, I read a movie based off those 2 are in development.
The king of all, Sir Duke

I got a book of wildlife photography and, more relevantly... a pin shaped like the attorney's badge. Everything I didn't know I needed in my life.

All of my presents were well received, too, so that feels pretty good!

Deadpool 9 wrote:
Are those last 2 Harry Potter spin offs any good, I read a movie based off those 2 are in development.

I have the Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them one, and it's a tie-in book, not a spin-off. It's tidbits about different magical creatures in the style of Harry's "textbook." Kind of neat.

I hope the movie is good, anyway. I'm always up for some magical creatures.

Expert bluffer

About 13 volumes of assorted manga, the One Outs anime on DVD, The new Glass Mask anime on DVD, and the Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies Illustration Book (I was interested in the character design processes. L'belle's was intriguing.)
"Your argument is like a naked banana--it simply lacks a peel." --Phoenix Wright

"I'll gladly take your 1 cent!" --Miles Edgeworth

Quote:

I dunno, I haven't read them. All three are books that appear in the Harry Potter-verse, so it's basically just more Harry Potter stuff to shove at us. You know, considering Rowling made an epilogue that just screams "This is the end, I will not make a sequel!" I figured she'd be sick of Harry and everything to do with him.

C-A

My mum bought me some Korean clothes. They're so nice. My best friend made me a Japanese doll, who I've called Aki. She also made me a hanging mobile made of origami. Absolutely perfect presents for me. :acro:

Everybody seemed to like my presents, too!

With my mother back, she brought the gifts my grandmother bought for me.

A red t-shirt with pas-gaan* or something like that written on it.
A little nicknack holding tablet shaped like a fish.

C-A
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices