Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 32 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Yeah,look it up for more info

He's really adamant to prolong the reading time,even ordering fast food for us both to preoccupy me. I sure hope he makes it though,because this is his first shot at getting to go to the US

My daily struggle.

:lana: Okay. You can do this!
:edgey: Yeah!
:lana: I'mma go out there and look for a job!
:edgey: Yeah! Whoo! Whoo!
:lana: I'll do this!
:edgey: Yeah!
:lana: Alright! Here I go! *opens tab and email to start an application*
:ron: .........oh, what's the point?
:simon: They'll probably not even bother to reject me in time... last guys took so long, I don't even remember applying...
:larry: Why bother? It won't work. And I'm stuck here; moneyless and incapable of helping out my mother much... I can't even do housework properly... I'm useless.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Ugh, I understand that feeling all too well. I've applied to multiple locations in the past couple of months and I've only been told that they rejected me once. And that was only because I was speaking with the manager in person. I find the silence more infuriating than a rejection, like you're​ not even worth considering which is certainly not helping my already low self-esteem..
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

I've returned home from North Queensland and GOSH DAMN IT I'VE GOT HAYFEVER AGAIN!
The town I live in is a crappy, coal-dust filled hellhole and my parents bought a freaking house there!
GOSH DAMN IT!
WHAT MAKES IT EVEN MORE BLOODY WORSE IS THE FACT THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THE GOSH DAMNED COAL MINING INDUSTRY, WITH ALL IT'S FREAKING, FRIKKITY-FRIKKITY COAL DUST WAS RESPONSIBLE!
CAN'T WAIT TO GROW UP SO I CAN LEAVE THIS STUPID PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL AND GO TO SOMEWHERE WITH SOME FRESH AIR!

This is pretty much a rant, but I'm just sick of this cruelty and I'm sick of my allergies!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Student678 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Maria

Just came back from my vacation. I'm quite happy I didn't run into any Northern Corn,but the airport procedures were monotonous,time consuming,and just an overall pain in the donkey. Though I guess the great view from the plane made up for it slightly.

Also I missed a whole week of work and proper exercise so shiiii

I'm tired of being too emotional. Fuck this shit, seriously. There is always something screwing me up, always... always a problem. Even when things look calm for a while, something HAS to come up. Like, I have this friend who is always chill about everything. Always cool. Fuck's sake, why can't I be her lol. Or why can't I be like her. With me it's always thunderstorms. Always a struggle, always war and never peace. How does somebody even live like this? It's impossible. It's unbearable. FML.

** I know this is dramatic AF. It's just a vent. I'll probably (I think) change my mood and get better within some few hours, as always.

*I choose a random place to sit in class*
Other students: Can I please sit there?/Can you move over one?/I wanna sit next to my fwiend!/That was so-and-so's spot!

Seriously?! I'LL SIT WHEREVER I WANT THANK YOU!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

Happy Maria

Student678 wrote:
Other students: Can I please sit there?/Can you move over one?/I wanna sit next to my fwiend!/That was so-and-so's spot!

Holy heck, this happened to me all the freaking time at school. I of course refused to move. They even pretended to get the teacher's permission just to make me sit somewhere else,lol. My sincerest condolences to you.

Southern Corn wrote:
Student678 wrote:

Holy heck, this happened to me all the freaking time at school. I of course refused to move. They even pretended to get the teacher's permission just to make me sit somewhere else,lol. My sincerest condolences to you.

At least no one's doing it today... at least not this lesson...

EDIT: A lesson later... it happened again!
Me: *chooses a spot by dumping my stuff there*
Other student: BAWWW! THAT WAS MAI SPOOOOT!

Student678 wrote:

Answer: Awwwwwwwww, did the baby not get its bottle?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Student678 wrote:

C-A

She even tried to push me out of the way and get the teacher to move me.

Happy Maria

Yeah, you'll have to get used to that. That happens a lot.

Didn't your teacher assign you your seats beforehand? That should be a given, to prevent friends from talking to each other during class.

Student678 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Student678 wrote:

C-A

She even tried to push me out of the way and get the teacher to move me.

Jesus Christ, how old are these kids?

C-A

Happy Maria

^If I remember right, this phenomenon occurred all the way up to high school. I suppose age really is just a number.

Southern Corn wrote:
Didn't your teacher assign you your seats beforehand? That should be a given, to prevent friends from talking to each other during class.

Oh yes, we have "seating plans" in some classes, but only a few.

CatMuto wrote:
Jesus Christ, how old are these kids?

13-15 years old, just like me. And we're in Year 9!
Also, our school is a Catholic school and is supposed to be private. They even have a strict dress code. Girls have to wear skirts/dresses and boys even have to wear ties and tuck their shirts in! Apparently that doesn't stop kids here from acting like 3-year olds!

Happy Maria

I went to a private school with a specific uniform. We didn't have to wear ties or suits but I can confirm that the students there are no better than public school students.

In some cases, they're even worse.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

It really bugs me when I see people use the letters, "ur," in place of the word, "your," or worse, "urs" in place of "yours." It's just two extra letters for frak's sake, not to mention, "ur" sounds nothing like "your" if you pronounce it phonetically. It really makes you look ignorant and lazy when you use that.

TheDoctor wrote:
It really bugs me when I see people use the letters, "ur," in place of the word, "your," or worse, "urs" in place of "yours." It's just two extra letters for frak's sake, not to mention, "ur" sounds nothing like "your" if you pronounce it phonetically. It really makes you look ignorant and lazy when you use that.

and when people forget to use punctuation

Happy Maria

1337sp33k is the worst, though. That stuff is harder to figure out than the Caesar Cipher.

In Justice We Trust

TheDoctor wrote:

For my own personal amusement, I actually pronounce those kinds of things the way they're spelled, but not necessarily the way one might pronounce them in English. If someone types "ur," I pronounce it "uɹ̠." If someone types "i" instead of "I," I pronounce it like the Russian word "и" or the Spanish word "y" (coincidentally, they both mean "and"). "Amirite" starts sounding a bit like "amiʀitə" as though it's a German word.

Southern Corn wrote:
1337sp33k is the worst, though. That stuff is harder to figure out than the Caesar Cipher.

Rkibpp tb'ob qefkhfkd xylrq qtl afccbobkq zfmebop, qexq'p klq pxvfkd jrze. Xp zfmebop dl, jlklximexybqfz zfmebop prze xp qeb Zxbpxo Zfmebo xob mobqqv bxpv ql zoxzh xp ilkd xp vlr'sb dlq bklrde qbuq ql tloh tfqe--bpmbzfxiiv fc vlr rpb molmbo mrkzqrxqflk xp F exsb.
I'll always love you, Max.

Happy Maria

True, true, General. I should've probably written more time consuming to decipher for 1337sp33k.

General Luigi wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

For my own personal amusement, I actually pronounce those kinds of things the way they're spelled, but not necessarily the way one might pronounce them in English. If someone types "ur," I pronounce it "uɹ̠." If someone types "i" instead of "I," I pronounce it like the Russian word "и" or the Spanish word "y" (coincidentally, they both mean "and"). "Amirite" starts sounding a bit like "amiʀitə" as though it's a German word.

Southern Corn wrote:

Rkibpp tb'ob qefkhfkd xylrq qtl afccbobkq zfmebop, qexq'p klq pxvfkd jrze. Xp zfmebop dl, jlklximexybqfz zfmebop prze xp qeb Zxbpxo Zfmebo xob mobqqv bxpv ql zoxzh xp ilkd xp vlr'sb dlq bklrde qbuq ql tloh tfqe--bpmbzfxiiv fc vlr rpb molmbo mrkzqrxqflk xp F exsb.

Well, that cipher isn't horribly difficult when you realize the F could only be an "a" or an "i." Maybe a "u" if we're being generous. However, 13375P34K is relatively easy if you squint, although your mileage may vary.

Happy Maria

TheDoctor wrote:
General Luigi wrote:
TheDoctor wrote:

Southern Corn wrote:

Well, that cipher isn't horribly difficult when you realize the F could only be an "a" or an "i." Maybe a "u" if we're being generous. However, 13375P34K is relatively easy if you squint, although your mileage may vary.
\\|/|-|4+, |23411`/ |)|_||)3? `/0|_| +|-|!|\\||( +|-|!5 !5 345`/ +0 |)3(!|>|-|3|2? +0 83 |#4!|2 +|-|0|_|6|-|, !+ |)035 (4|_|53 |\\/|`/ 3`/35 4 10+ 0|# 5+|24!|\\| 4|#+3|2 |234|)!|\\|6 +|-|3|\\/|. |\\/|4`/83 +|-|4+'5 (0|2|2|2314+3|) +0 !+ 50|\\/|3|-|0\\|/. (4|\\| `/0|_| |234|) +|-|!5 (134|21`/?

Spoiler: For the n00bs
What, really dude? You think this is easy to decipher? To be fair though, it does cause my eyes a lot of strain after reading them. Maybe that's corrrelated to it somehow. Can you read this clearly?

The cape is self-fluttering

TheDoctor wrote:

It used to bother me too, but now I just let it go in most cases. Especially in chatrooms or casual forums.

In the professional world, though, it's still a huge no-no. Most have taken the hint, fortunately, but one or two will still slip in a "pls" every now and then.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Southern Corn wrote:
\\|/|-|4+, |23411`/ |)|_||)3? `/0|_| +|-|!|\\||( +|-|!5 !5 345`/ +0 |)3(!|>|-|3|2? +0 83 |#4!|2 +|-|0|_|6|-|, !+ |)035 (4|_|53 |\\/|`/ 3`/35 4 10+ 0|# 5+|24!|\\| 4|#+3|2 |234|)!|\\|6 +|-|3|\\/|. |\\/|4`/83 +|-|4+'5 (0|2|2|2314+3|) +0 !+ 50|\\/|3|-|0\\|/. (4|\\| `/0|_| |234|) +|-|!5 (134|21`/?

Spoiler: For the n00bs
What, really dude? You think this is easy to decipher? To be fair though, it does cause my eyes a lot of strain after reading them. Maybe that's corrrelated to it somehow. Can you read this clearly?

To be fair, I'd never seen it done to those extremes before now. Yipes.

In Justice We Trust

It's rare for me to see leet taken that far. Extreme versions such as the example Corn provided can be a pain to transliterate, sure, but I still think it's easier to figure out than most monoalphabetic ciphers such as the aforementioned Caesar Cipher--never mind more complicated ciphers such as the polyalphabetic ciphers I use to design my passwords. With leet, each "letter" still actually bears at least a little resemblance to the letter it's based on.
I'll always love you, Max.

I can't get myself to do anything.

C-A

My life is stuck in a loop of hell. I'm supposed to get a job. I can't do it. Even the thought of opening Google and looking for positions drains me of mental strength to do it. I have a physical and mental block when it comes to doing this. Nobody gets this. Okay, I haven't been open about this block having gotten worse over the last few weeks, but... I'm just scared. Scared that saying it will make people think I should be sent away. To some recreational home. What good will that do me? Putting me away, shunting me aside, won't help me get a job. And I hate this. Every day, in and out, I'm at home. Playing games. Wasting time. Sure, sounds like fun: free time to play those games you've always wanted to. It isn't. I hate it. I'm so bored. I can't do anything spontaneous, cause I have no money of my own. I'm stuck. I want to change. But I can't. Sometimes, I don't even want to leave the bed because what does it matter? I have no place to head off to. I want to change this situation, but... call it too many rejections over the years. Call it the economy, I don't care. Nobody will give me a job. So, I'm back in this stupid hell. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep my mask up much longer.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
My life is stuck in a loop of hell. I'm supposed to get a job. I can't do it. Even the thought of opening Google and looking for positions drains me of mental strength to do it. I have a physical and mental block when it comes to doing this. Nobody gets this. Okay, I haven't been open about this block having gotten worse over the last few weeks, but... I'm just scared. Scared that saying it will make people think I should be sent away. To some recreational home. What good will that do me? Putting me away, shunting me aside, won't help me get a job. And I hate this. Every day, in and out, I'm at home. Playing games. Wasting time. Sure, sounds like fun: free time to play those games you've always wanted to. It isn't. I hate it. I'm so bored. I can't do anything spontaneous, cause I have no money of my own. I'm stuck. I want to change. But I can't. Sometimes, I don't even want to leave the bed because what does it matter? I have no place to head off to. I want to change this situation, but... call it too many rejections over the years. Call it the economy, I don't care. Nobody will give me a job. So, I'm back in this stupid hell. I can't do this anymore. I can't keep my mask up much longer.

C-A

Geez, too many bosses are too picky!

Anyway, not long ago, we were lined up, waiting for our science teacher.
Spoiler:

Happy Maria

I have had to deal with many classes of complete chaos similar to that, just because the teacher didn't show up. The students were so irresponsible. And sometimes, another teacher would come and punish the whole class EVEN THOUGH NOT EVERYONE WAS BEING IRRESPONSIBLE. Guh

I got cheated out of 1.75€! I was bringing the bottles back, put the cans in and pressed the button to get the paper with its code... Printing Error. Please call personelle. Alright. I do. Have to wait way too freaking long for someone to finally be able to refresh the paper in the machine, fine, whatever. And then it didn't print MY receipt again. I asked the employee, well, it didn't print my receipt, so... now what? Claimed to look into it, but left. I don't CARE if it was barely 2€ for you people! That's MY money! And bottle returns are pretty much my only way to get myself some money, unless I am selling my goddamn possessions!

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I got cheated out of 1.75€! I was bringing the bottles back, put the cans in and pressed the button to get the paper with its code... Printing Error. Please call personelle. Alright. I do. Have to wait way too freaking long for someone to finally be able to refresh the paper in the machine, fine, whatever. And then it didn't print MY receipt again. I asked the employee, well, it didn't print my receipt, so... now what? Claimed to look into it, but left. I don't CARE if it was barely 2€ for you people! That's MY money! And bottle returns are pretty much my only way to get myself some money, unless I am selling my goddamn possessions!

C-A

Have you tried the Uber app, if it's in your country?

Student678 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Have you tried the Uber app, if it's in your country?

Yes, it exists.
No, I don't use it because A) I don't use Apps on my phone, B) I don't have a driver's license and C) don't have a car to use.
And D) I find Uber to be fucking stupid. Use a goddamn taxi; that's what they are there for.

C-A

Well, that really sucks. It makes me wanna find those bosses and give them hell for rejecting fellow human beings JUST BECAUSE OF STUPID REASONS! You just want to get a job so you can make money and have something to do other than just playing video games. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Happy Maria

Where I live, Uber is actually pretty helpful. Most drivers try and bargain for higher prices and such, but with these apps everything is already decided. It's better than just going on the road and trying to call someone. Waste of time IMO

Student678 wrote:
What could possibly be wrong with that?

The fact that I am 26 years old, but don't have 15 years worth of experience in the work field? (Though 'working' at age 12 is illegal)
Maybe the fact that I am at the ripe age where women tend to have children, so they think I might start working, only to disappear on maternity within a year? (Though this will never be mentioned, cause it could be seen as discrimination)
Maybe the fact that I am refusing to do a Praktikum, where I get paid a pitiful amount of money in exchange for 'experience', because I am not a fucking highschool kid anymore that's looking for some foot in the working world? (I'm like a hooker. I work, you pay me.)

C-A

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I'v been thinking about this for awhile. I have several "old" posts on this thread that had "extreme" views. I was a dumb kid believing everything he heard and saw. I never did any research when those posts were made. I said really rude things back then and from my perspective now, they sound even worse. It's hard to believe a person like me has changed himself and his political views in only a few months. But I can assure you I highly regret posting those. Heck I cringe every time I read them. I even deleted them a few weeks ago to remove what I said but, I doubt that did anything. I hope you all can forgive me.

-ZoomBoom124 or "The Mechanic

Gettin' Old!

Heh my memory ain't so great as to remember the things you said but it sounds like a monumental change for you so good on you for having the power to change.

What caused the change of heart?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Heh my memory ain't so great as to remember the things you said but it sounds like a monumental change for you so good on you for having the power to change.

What caused the change of heart?

Seeing things in the "news" and how people act online changed my perspective on how the world is. I realized we need to stop being so PC and so offended over everything and that we need to focus on other things.

*Insert emotional turmoil and self-loathing of lacking a job and other stuff* And sometimes, I wish I hadn't been born! MAYBE I SHOULD TELL MY MOTHER THAT, MAYBE THEN SHE'LL LAY OFF ME!!

C-A
Page 32 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices