Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 12 of 19[ 756 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Re: Jokes?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

GamingLawd64 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Katana wrote:
A man and his wife were watching as their nine children played in the playground happily.
"You know," said the man, "I've always loved each and every one of our children. But something has always bothered me."
"What is it?" asks the wife.
"It's little Victor. All the others look so much alike, but Victor just looks different."
"Well, there is something I must confess to you then, because Victor...doesn't have the same father as the others."
"What? You must tell me then - who is Victor's father!?"
The wife gets teary-eyed and tells him "You."

May take a moment to get it.

I don't get it...feel like I'm looking at a riddle.

Waat, it's effin easy!
The wife has gotten 8 children from another guy and only one from him!
Or were you sarcastically. Or was I wrong?

I understood that....I just thought that's too obvious it seems....not funny like it's not the punchline of the joke.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

heres a joke a friend told me today at school

Spoiler: POSSIBLY a bit nsfw, meh
Two guys and one girl are missing from class, and suddenly one guy bursts in, naked, grinning like an idiot.
The supply teacher asks him where he's been.
"I was doing press-ups on Strawberry Hill." He says, smiling. The supply tells him to go and put on clothes from the P.E. department. Then, after he leaves, another naked guy runs in, smiling
"I was doing press-ups on strawberry hill!" He says, before the supply has a chance to ask. Then he goes to find clothes.
Finally, the girl walks in naked, looking a bit sad for herself.
"I was..." She starts, but is cut off by the supply teacher.
"Doing press-ups on strawberry hill, yeah I know." says the teacher, then tells her to get clothes

Later, she lines the three of them up.
"Okay I want your three names. You first."
"Ethan Jones"says boy1
"Kent Smith" says boy2
"Strawberry, miss. Strawberry Hill" said the girl

1000% Knight

I've heard a variation of that joke, owl
Spoiler: hm
A man is doing a survey for some reason. He goes to an apartment complex, and knocks on the first door. When the guy answers it, the man says, "Hi, I'm doing a survey. What's your name?" The guy replies "Sam." Then the man asks, "What's your favorite thing to do?" and the guy answers "Watch bubbles in the bath."

The man goes to the next door, and when the next guy answers it he says, "Hi, I'm doing a survey. What's your name?" The guy replied "Bill." Then the man asks, "What's your favorite thing to do?" and the guy answers "Watch bubbles in the bath."

The man gets this strange response from everyone in the apartment complex. Once he's done asking them, he goes to the place next door. He knocks, and a cute girl answers. The man says, "Hi, I'm doing a survey. What's your name?" The girl replies, "Bubbles!"

Riddle: What begins with C, ends with T, is oval, hairy, delicious, and contains a whitish liquid?
Spoiler: nsfw
coconut!

Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

oh I just remembered another 1:

Spoiler: kind of long
Okay, a teacher asks a student to learn the first letter of the alphabet (he's dumb, right? so he goes home and asks his mum. she's on the phone, and when she asks him she yells 'shut up!' so the kid walks off and finds his dad watching darts. he asks him the same question. Then, he yells '180!' (the dad) because he just scored that score. so he goes to ask his older brother, who is watching batman. He asks him the same question, the TV goes 'Danananannanananananana BATMAN' so the kid walks off and finally asks his baby bro, who is playing with his toy trucks. his bro says 'My little broom broom car!'

It's the next day, and the teacher asks him 'what is the first letter of the alphabet?'
'Shut up!' replies the boy.
'Young man, how many detentions do you want?'
'180!!'
'Who is going to get you out of this trouble, young man?'
'DANANNANANANANANANAN BATMAN'
'HOW ARE YOU GETTING OUTTA THIS TROUBLE, MISTER?'
'my little brum brum car!'

EDIT: whoops double post, dont kill me

Last edited by Romeo on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Fangirl

Scarred_owl wrote:
oh I just remembered another 1:

Spoiler: kind of long
Okay, a teacher asks a student to learn the first letter of the alphabet (he's dumb, right? so he goes home and asks his mum. she's on the phone, and when she asks him she yells 'shut up!' so the kid walks off and finds his dad watching darts. he asks him the same question. Then, he yells '180!' (the dad) because he just scored that score. so he goes to ask his older brother, who is watching batman. He asks him the same question, the TV goes 'Danananannanananananana BATMAN' so the kid walks off and finally asks his baby bro, who is playing with his toy trucks. his bro says 'My little broom broom car!'

It's the next day, and the teacher asks him 'what is the first letter of the alphabet?'
'Shut up!' replies the boy.
'Young man, how many detentions do you want?'
'180!!'
'Who is going to get you out of this trouble, young man?'
'DANANNANANANANANANAN BATMAN'
'HOW ARE YOU GETTING OUTTA THIS TROUBLE, MISTER?'
'my little brum brum car!'

Doublepost.

I knew what was coming, but I laughed anyway.

The Real Human Being

Hey, what did Pooh Bear say when one of his friends asked if he was black?

Spoiler:
Tigger Please

A man and a woman are walking to work together.
The woman says "Last night I seen a documentary on the Holocaust, you know my grandfather died in Auschwitz I'm so devastated by it Blah blah blah"
The man turns to her and says "You know my grandfather died in Auschwitz as well"
She the said "Oh my god i'm so sorry if you ever want to talk about it....."
To which he replied "He got drunk and fell out of the guard tower"
Nothing.

What do you call a Girl with two toilets on her head

Spoiler:
LuLu

hahahhaahahhaha...ha...*brick'd*

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Racist Jokes ahoy!

Spoiler: How do you make an Indian woman explode?
Push the red button.

Spoiler: How did the Jew win the marathon?
There was a wallet on the Finish Line.

Spoiler:
A plane was about to crash in the pacific ocean, so the pilot dumped the cargo to try to make the plane lighter but the plane was still going down. Then, the pilot got on the intercom and asked for volunteers to jump, but no one volunteered. So the pilot got on the intercom again and said, "lets do this alphabetically" he then said "african americans", a black boy stood up and his father made him sit back down. The pilot said "blacks", the boy stood up again but his father pushed him back down. The pilot said "colored people", the boy stood up once again and his father pushed him back into his seat again. The boy finally asked his father "why aren't we standing up"? The father said "son, today we're niggers."

Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Till the landslide brought me down...

Yaragorm wrote:
Racist Jokes ahoy!

Spoiler: How do you make an Indian woman explode?
Push the red button.

Lol :sawit: (even my Indian friend was in hysterics after seeing that)
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

When asked to describe Britney Spears, how did Santa Claus respond?
Spoiler:
Ho! Ho! Ho!

Tom, Dick, and Harry were hanging out at a bar. As the alcohol loosened their tongues, they started talking about their wives. Tom boasted that his wife did all the housecleaning. Dick waved a dismissive hand and boasted that in addition to that, his wife brought him breakfast in bed. Harry just smiled. "What?" Dick prompted, "You got one up on both of us?" After letting the silence hang for a few seconds Harry spoke, his voice a rich bass. "Every night, Tammy comes to me on her hands and knees." Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. "You serious?" Harry slowly nodded, grin widening. "Oh yeah. In the bedroom. Every night she wants it--her lust is palpable." Eyebrows shooting up, Tom and Dick could only stare at Harry, awestruck. Nodding again, Harry concluded,
Spoiler:
"Yep. Every night she crawls to me and says, 'Get out from under the bed and fight like a man!'"

Knock knock
whos there
bigish
bigish who?
No thanks.

10 internet cookies if you get it

What do you call a self-hating Jew?
Spoiler:
An Ashke-Nazi

The Real Human Being

A sadist, a masochist, a murderer, a necrophile, a zoophile and a
pyromaniac are all sitting on a bench in a mental institution, bored
out of their minds.

"How about having sex with a cat?" asked the zoophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat and then torture it," says the sadist.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it and... then kill it," shouted the murderer.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it and then have sex with it again," said the necrophile.
"Let's have sex with the cat, torture it, kill it, have sex with it again and then burn it," said the pyromaniac.

Silence took over... and the masochist says: "Meow."

Idol of Polar Bears

Yaragorm wrote:
Spoiler:
A plane was about to crash in the pacific ocean, so the pilot dumped the cargo to try to make the plane lighter but the plane was still going down. Then, the pilot got on the intercom and asked for volunteers to jump, but no one volunteered. So the pilot got on the intercom again and said, "lets do this alphabetically" he then said "african americans", a black boy stood up and his father made him sit back down. The pilot said "blacks", the boy stood up again but his father pushed him back down. The pilot said "colored people", the boy stood up once again and his father pushed him back into his seat again. The boy finally asked his father "why aren't we standing up"? The father said "son, today we're niggers."

Oh Jesus, I lol'd hard.

How was copper wire invented?
Spoiler:
A man dropped a one cent coin and two Jews grabbed it at the same time

Nothing.

[Words]

DoMaya wrote:
Hey, what did Pooh Bear say when one of his friends asked if he was black?

Spoiler:
Tigger Please

Hmm...that reminds me of something I learned in my English class. The "eenie, meenie, miney mo" song was originally made a long time ago when racism was much more tolerated. Nowadays we say "catch a tiger by the toe", but back in my teacher's day it was "catch a tigger by the toe", and if you go further back, well, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

But to stay on topic:

Spoiler: Heaven's Ugliest
Three men were waiting at Heaven's Gate. St. Peter says, "OK, guys, pretty much anything goes up here, but whatever you do, never lie, or you will spend the rest of eternity with the ugliest women in the universe."

So they all agree and are admitted in. The first guy makes it a week before he lies about how rich he was on Earth. Bam! Right at his side appears the ugliest woman he had ever seen.

The second guy makes it another couple weeks before he lies about how smart he is. Bam! At his side appears the second ugliest woman in the universe.

So the first two guys are walking around with their monsters of women when they see their third friend walking with the hottest woman ever conceived by man. The first two guys say in unison, "How did you land with that babe when we get stuck with these nasty women?"

He nudges the babe and says, "Tell them." She says to the first two guys, "I lied."

justis76 wrote:

But to stay on topic:

Three men were waiting at Heaven's Gate. St. Peter says, "OK, guys, pretty much anything goes up here, but whatever you do, never lie, or you will spend the rest of eternity with the ugliest women in the universe."

So they all agree and are admitted in. The first guy makes it a week before he lies about how rich he was on Earth. Bam! Right at his side appears the ugliest woman he had ever seen.

The second guy makes it another couple weeks before he lies about how smart he is. Bam! At his side appears the second ugliest woman in the universe.

So the first two guys are walking around with their monsters of women when they see their third friend walking with the hottest woman ever conceived by man. The first two guys say in unison, "How did you land with that babe when we get stuck with these nasty women?"

He nudges the babe and says, "Tell them." She says to the first two guys, "I lied."

Took me a while to get, but know i understand! That's a good joke actually

What the Devil is going on here?

justis76 wrote:

But to stay on topic:

Lol a Priest told that one in Church once, Except it was with women and Stepping on turtles..

A joke..
Spoiler: Men should Listen!
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other the woman leans out the window and yells, "PIG!!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.

~

The Real Human Being

Essa_L_M.E wrote:

A joke..
Spoiler: Men should Listen!
A man is driving up a steep, narrow mountain road. A woman is driving down the same road. As they pass each other the woman leans out the window and yells, "PIG!!"

The man immediately leans out his window and replies, "BITCH!!"

They each continue on their way, and as the man rounds the next corner, he crashes into a pig in the middle of the road.

No, men shouldn't read.

A politician was campaigning on the local reservation. As politicians do, he made many promises. "I solemnly swear to bring you jobs--good jobs!" There was a great stomping of feet as the crowd shouted, "Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!" Emboldened, he continued, "I will bring so much money to this town that you won't know what to do with it all!" Again the crowd roared, "Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!" He was really beginning to like this. "I will personally see to it that reparations are paid to you for all the injustices you have suffered at the hands of the white man these last 200 years!" The crowd went positively wild. "HOYA! HOYA! HOYA!" Our hero left that campaign stop feeling pretty good about himself and his effect on the locals. Before he left the reservation, he came across a horse ranch. Having some experience raising horses himself and feeling a little homesick, he asked its owner if he could walk around on the property a bit. "Sure," the landowner replied, "Just be careful not to step in the hoya."

Spoiler: Crude
An attractive woman from New York was driving out west when her car broke down in the middle of nowhere. As far as she could tell, she was stranded. Luckily, a Native American soon rode into sight on horseback and offered her a ride into town. She accepted the offer, seating herself behind him. The trip was uneventful except that every now and then, he would let out a loud whoop that echoed among the hills. When they got to town, she dismounted and he let out one last "Yaahoo!" before riding into the sunset. One of the locals asked her, "Lady, what did you do to get that Indian so excited?" Baffled, she replied, "Nothing; he offered me a ride on his horse so I got on behind him and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off." The local took a deep breath. "Lady...Indians ride bareback."

lying is bad

Gregory Wright wrote:

An attractive woman from New York was driving out west when her car broke down in the middle of nowhere. As far as she could tell, she was stranded. Luckily, a Native American soon rode into sight on horseback and offered her a ride into town. She accepted the offer, seating herself behind him. The trip was uneventful except that every now and then, he would let out a loud whoop that echoed among the hills. When they got to town, she dismounted and he let out one last "Yaahoo!" before riding into the sunset. One of the locals asked her, "Lady, what did you do to get that Indian so excited?" Baffled, she replied, "Nothing; he offered me a ride on his horse so I got on behind him and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off." The local took a deep breath. "Lady...Indians ride bareback."

Wow...that guy must have enormous pain tolerance...
Or is masochistic.
:payne:

Mipeltaja = the real badass

Location: That one place. No, not that place, the other place.

VHTaffy wrote:
Gregory Wright wrote:

Wow...that guy must have enormous pain tolerance...
Or is masochistic.
:payne:

Tru dat, I hope no woman ever touches MY penis, that would be awful.
Billie Jean is not my lover.

In my world, the color red doesn't exist

Spoiler: "Offensive?"

Godot. A legend or myth... Men pin a lifetime of hopes on the chance to simply meet him. Some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearence.

What did the seven dwarves say when they passed Snow White?
Hi ho... Bye ho.

Ha, ha, ha! Snowright thats possibly one of the best jokes I've heard, Simple and sweet. Very good.

Boy: I think you are like a roman statue.
Girl: Ah, they're so pretty! You think I'm beautiful, don't you?
Boy: Yes, very beautiful, but not all there.

Call me Ishmael.

This one gets me every time.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

In my world, the color red doesn't exist

Marche Tobaye wrote:

This one gets me every time.

LMAO That's freakin great. XD
Godot. A legend or myth... Men pin a lifetime of hopes on the chance to simply meet him. Some people spend their entire lives idly waiting for his appearence.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Spoiler: What's the difference between a Mexican dad and a couch?
The couch can support a family.

Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Moo.

Why did tigger look down the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh.

Another of my "hahano"'s.
Moo.

What do you call a zoo that only has dogs?

A Shih-tzu.

Racist joke.
Spoiler:
A black kid puts a white flower in his hair and goes to his mother and says.
"Mom look I'm white now"
The kids mother smacks him and says.
"Go to your father and tell him what you told me!"
The boy goes to his father and says.
"Dad look I'm white now"
His father hits him and says.
"Go to your grandmother and tell her what you told me!"
The boy goes to his grandmother and says.
"Grandma look I'm white now"
His grandmother hits him with a walking stick and says.
"Go to your mother!"
The boy goes back to his mother and she says.
"So what have you learned!?"
To which he replied.
"I've been whiite for five minutes and I already hate you niggers!"

Nothing.

Idol of Polar Bears

Seeing as how Court Records is themed around a video about lawyers, here I am to provide an abundance of lawyer jokes.

If you are stranded on a desert island with Adolph Hitler, Atilla the Hun, and a lawyer, and you have a gun with only two bullets, what do you do?
Spoiler:
Shoot the lawyer twice.

What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
Spoiler:
A good start!

What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
Spoiler:
Not enough sand.

Spoiler: Get Money To Heaven
A stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was determined to prove wrong the saying, "You can’t take it with you."

After much thought and consideration, the old ambulance-chaser finally figured out how to take at least some of his money with him when he died. He instructed his wife to go to the bank and withdraw enough money to fill two pillow cases. He then directed her to take the bags of money to the attic and leave them directly above his bed. His plan: When he passed away, he would reach out and grab the bags on his way to heaven.

Several weeks after the funeral, the deceased lawyer’s wife, up in the attic cleaning, came upon the two forgotten pillow cases stuffed with cash.

"Oh, that darned old fool," she exclaimed. "I knew he should have had me put the money in the basement."

Spoiler: Keep That A Secret
After many years of hard work, Joe rewarded himself with a long, luxurious stay at an exclusive Carribean resort. While relaxing on the beach, he was surprised to see a former high school classmate who he hadn't seen since they graduated. His old friend had been something of a "burnout" in high school, and this was the last place Joe expected to see him.

Joe approached the man, and seized his hand. "Pete, it's Joe. From high school. It's sure been a long time. You look great! You must really be doing okay for yourself."

"I am," whispered Pete. "I am a partner with a very successful law firm. But don't tell mother. She got the idea that I was a drug dealer back when I was in high school, and she would be terribly disappointed if she figured out how I really make my money."

Spoiler: Who would steal?
The two partners in a law firm were having lunch when suddenly one of them jumped up and said, "I have to go back to the office - I forgot to lock the safe!"

The other partner replied, "What are you worried about? We're both here."

The Real Human Being

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Seeing as how Court Records is themed around a video about lawyers, here I am to provide an abundance of lawyer jokes.

FINE

I'm gonna steal some jokes from the pun raccoon.
"without geometry, life is pointless"
"what did the fish said when he ran into the wall?
DAM"
"Two antennas got married, the ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent"
"A baby seal walks into a club... WHAT A TRAGEDY"
"Lincoln isn't guilty, he's in a cent"
"Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now"

Idol of Polar Bears

Did I ever tell you guys that one joke about the pig?

Pandas are the most multicultural animals.Why? cause they`re white, black and asian :D

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Did I ever tell you guys that one joke about the pig?

I'll fall for it...no.

~Did I ever tell you that joke about the wall?
Spoiler: punchline
Nah, you'd never get over it.

SHADOW AND TRUCY!!!

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:

If you are stranded on a desert island with Adolph Hitler, Atilla the Hun, and a lawyer, and you have a gun with only two bullets, what do you do?
Spoiler:
Shoot the lawyer twice.

What do you call 5000 dead lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
Spoiler:
A good start!

What do you have when a lawyer is buried up to his neck in sand?
Spoiler:
Not enough sand.

Spoiler: Get Money To Heaven
A stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was determined to prove wrong the saying, "You can’t take it with you."

After much thought and consideration, the old ambulance-chaser finally figured out how to take at least some of his money with him when he died. He instructed his wife to go to the bank and withdraw enough money to fill two pillow cases. He then directed her to take the bags of money to the attic and leave them directly above his bed. His plan: When he passed away, he would reach out and grab the bags on his way to heaven.

Several weeks after the funeral, the deceased lawyer’s wife, up in the attic cleaning, came upon the two forgotten pillow cases stuffed with cash.

"Oh, that darned old fool," she exclaimed. "I knew he should have had me put the money in the basement."

Spoiler: Keep That A Secret
After many years of hard work, Joe rewarded himself with a long, luxurious stay at an exclusive Carribean resort. While relaxing on the beach, he was surprised to see a former high school classmate who he hadn't seen since they graduated. His old friend had been something of a "burnout" in high school, and this was the last place Joe expected to see him.

Joe approached the man, and seized his hand. "Pete, it's Joe. From high school. It's sure been a long time. You look great! You must really be doing okay for yourself."

"I am," whispered Pete. "I am a partner with a very successful law firm. But don't tell mother. She got the idea that I was a drug dealer back when I was in high school, and she would be terribly disappointed if she figured out how I really make my money."

Spoiler: Who would steal?
The two partners in a law firm were having lunch when suddenly one of them jumped up and said, "I have to go back to the office - I forgot to lock the safe!"

The other partner replied, "What are you worried about? We're both here."

That's awesome, here's one:
Spoiler: What's the biggest problem with Lawyer Jokes?
Lawyers don't think they're funny, and no one else thinks they're jokes

Thank's to Maggey for the Sig and Avatar

Page 12 of 19 [ 756 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices