Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 19 of 19[ 735 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Re: Jokes?Topic%20Title

Knexicon of LOLage

Spoiler:
Haha,S that L U got? I can make these things L D. So come up with some better puns. They're 2 bitter. Sorry I can't butter this up 4 U,but you need 2 work O this,K?

-Your Pun Teacher

Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Official Updater of Autopsy Reports

I have a joke.
Spoiler:
What they did to the name of B l a c k q u i l l (Dylan Morton). I was really scared because I forgot it was April 1st.

Knexicon of LOLage

Try typing out the SoJ character names

Rayfa
Nahyuta
Dhurke
Athena
Ga'ran
Ahlbi

And other names

AAI - Ace Attorney Investigations
AAI2 - Ace Attorney Investigations 2
DD - Dual Destinies
SoJ - Spirit of Justice
GS7 - Gyakuten Saiban 7
Takumi
Yamazaki

And others probably
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Dark makes everything cooler.

... I'm somewhat lost.
Apologies that I don't understand any of this. I know of the plan to worship Takumi, but I'm afraid I don't understand some of the terms. Forgive me, wiser-ly ones.

And to SC,
Spoiler:
O, you'll be my Pun Teacher... 'N your dreams. Learn to Mbrace your Dfeats. I get the feeling U R not putting in 2 much Ffort into this... mayB it's because you know what your f8 is, seeing so far, your victories are n1.

(... Now I feel like I'm Sal Manella... Also, we have officially overtaken a page.)

Knexicon of LOLage

Dino Crisis.

Spoiler:
UR-1 boring person. I will not give your performances SS-5 stars,that's for sure. Here's something funny. Why was DL-6 afraid of IS-7? Because IS-7 KG-8 SL-9! Bet U couldn't come up with that. Sheesh,come back when you have some material,will ya?

I'm Thy Doppelganger. 'Nuff said.

Spoiler: GS4
Why happened to Kristoph Gavin in GS4?

He got the Justice he Wright-ly needed.

If all the Ace Attorney characters were to work at a calendar factory, one person would be seen fleeing. Who would it be?

Spoiler:
Manfred von Karma. He'd run Miles from the Gregorian calendar! :headbang:

What should you call a person who witnessed the robbery of an Apple store?

Spoiler:
An iWitness?

Knexicon of LOLage

What was the first thing the lawyer working for Apple™ said in court?

iObject!

Quote:
If all the Ace Attorney characters were to work at a calendar factory, one person would be seen fleeing. Who would it be?

Spoiler:
Manfred von Karma. He'd run Miles from the Gregorian calendar! :headbang:

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Words fail me.

Spoiler:
Getting weaker and weaker, aren't you? You shouldn't turn Meekins now. But I understand, you must be going through a lot of Trials and Tribulations trying to out-pun me (Dreama on), while I Devorae all of them. I Gant stop now, though, seeing that our Dual Destinies here are intertwined. This is not your Colin, SC, so be prepared to Fawle(s). Don't think I'm Sco(r)ne-ing you; Datz just the honest truth.

-DarkAgea

PS: I thought you were Ernest, but you're running out of material if you're desperate enough to reuse the same thing. Time to Buff your words.

Knexicon of LOLage

Spoiler:
Pfft,as if you don't reuse puns. Let's FACE it,everyone NOSE that you're out too. You can't HANDle it,so don't put your FOOT into the ring unless you want a nail biting confrontation. You'd better bite your tongue this time,EYE'm afraid. Speaking of eyes,are you blind or something? Eye could clearly see that I was to win. But you are but a pupil. You need to broaden your vision,because your ciliary muscles won't accommodate you alone,if you get what I mean. *wink*

So overall,stop being so short sighted.else everything will conCAVE on you,which will conVEX you a bit for shore.

Why did the baby cry?
Because he pooped his pants.
Why did his brother cry?
Because he was pooped on.

Spoiler:
And it seems we've come back to the same topic.

I'm back now, and I won't give you lip service; I'll be honest.

I'm all ears but I want to tell you you're in over your head here. You kneed to look clearly, seeing I'm winning this hands down. Rule of thumb: be careful with what you claim. While you stay here, I'll go a-head, making you follow in my footsteps. Though you try, you're tearable even now, while I stay im-macula-te and precise. You have to learn to pace yourself, or else you'll be sucked into a whorl pool. You're chancing your arm here, but you're just arming me. Put your hands up and give in; you may be reaching out a hand to win, but you'll fall a foot short.

I know you will elbow aside my words like usual, but you'd be better off legging it before I cut the ground from under your feet.

Knexicon of LOLage

Spoiler:
I don't care-rot for your attitude,and your aptitude is quite load. I quite like the AC,ja? Ah,frick,ah! I forgot that we were competing on the conk-west to become the epic pun master. At l-east now that I know,I,Southern Corn,shall north give up! Bring upon your worst down me! I'm right to say that I haven't left the grand prize to you yet! No,नहीं! Nyet! Nope! I shan't,and I won't! B-ring it on! And ding goes the bell! Let's hope you're less sonorous than it,shall we? Heh heh.

Wait I have a really good joke

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the playground on the other side.

Why did the chicken go to the playground?

Well,he was playing on some other playground,but accidentally crashed into someone when trying to get to the slide,and was thrown out of the park for that. The chicken then tried to sue the playground,but he lost the lawsuit and had to pay a good deal. So he decided to go to THIS playground...

Spoiler:
to get to the other slide.

(... When you type a whole reply and then it just damn goes... :edgeworth: )

I just realised it's been almost a week. I'm so sorry for the lateness!

But now-

Spoiler:
I'm finally back to converse with you!

I wonder if you can compute the fact that the odds were never in your favour from the start, and now you're at the cusp of loss (Yes. आम्। .نعم ... Verily, I say!).

Everything you say is ever so ab-surd. If you're trying to be radical, then you're so below that that you're lower than a radicand. What angle are you aiming for? I'm pretty sure you're going for a straight one, considering that as this moves to higher altitudes, you remain stuck at the base.

Your eccentricity was amusing, but you're going down to negative numbers, and it's time to finish this. Evaluate your next move very carefully, SC.

-DarkAgea

Taken from a book called 'Disorder in the Court':

Q: And where was the location of the accident?
A: Approximately milepost 499.
Q: And where is milepost 499?
A: Probably between milepost 498 and 500.

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in the voodoo or occult?
A: We both do.
Q: Voodoo?
A: We do.
Q: You do?
A: Yes, voodoo.

Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?

Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?

Q: Were you present when your picture was taken?

Q: Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war?

Q: Did he kill you?

Q: How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?

Q: You were there until the time you left, is that true?

Knexicon of LOLage

Ayup,I remember those. I saw those on one website.

Spoiler:
Ha,it took you only so long,huh? Guess you're Not So Fast after all. I did not expect Such Insolence from you,nor did I expect you to Hold It for this long. I expect you don't have an Objection to me continuing this. Either way,I'm appalled that you'd Take That so lightly.

And what's with the maths references? You need to have a scientific,logical mind,like Archimedes. Except I would doubt you'd understand the weight of science,and you'd probably not want to shout Eureka in the streets while running through after getting up from your bath. Still,I suggest you Have a Look. You're Welcome! Any counter arguments shall be Overruled,Got it? I've Gotcha now. You can't Hang On much longer.

Anyway, even if you don't respond,Silence speaks louder than words. So if you want to Shut Up,I'll take that as you admitting defeat,Sir! Anyway,That's Enough! I'm quite done with this claptrap. Or should I say,craptrap? Because that's what you're spewing at this point.

How does Mario get in contact with ghosts?
With a Luigi board!

How do ghosts get in contact with Mario?
By slamming into him.

And I'd really not want to shout Eureka in the streets while running through (the streets) after getting up from my bath.
Really.

Spoiler:
You are trying to rock this, but rolling on the floor, SC. And my silence says that I am getting tired of your futile attempts to change the probability of you losing, which will remain a constant.

The difference between us is too great for you to cross - too much of a strict inequality in our levels - and even if you were to sum up yourself as much as you could, that value would be smaller than mine. Why do you only see a segment of the line of truth in front of you? If my words are too complex for you to understand: Act rational for a moment, will you, and get real! Se(cant you?) the truth in front of you, and tau-k some sense for once.

Do you see my silence as your surface of revolution? If so, look again. Your roots haven't held on strong enough, and squaring off against me, you're losing ground. Will you cube yourself and lose any chance of escape with all your arguments? If this continues like this, you will trig-ger uncountably infinite losses against me. It's integer-al for your health that you stop now.

PS: Where's your assistant? I thought he would be here to complement you... even if that help will have about as much as value as a zero polynomial at this point.

Nice. But not for Mario, that's for sure.

Knexicon of LOLage

Spoiler:
Ha,I'm on vacation. My assistant is also dead but anyway

So you're tau-king big,are you? By the time I'm done with you,your tulip-ed mouth will have worn out. You're talking as if you're the alpha of the pack,but you're not even a beta. Just a lowly omega. Psi can't you(psilon) give up? Oh well,I'm sure you'll eta your words after this. I'll zeta that.

You try to roar,but it just comes out as a mu. You don't have an iota of strength in you. Of course,I nu that all along,you xi. You seem to have a terrible social s(t)igma, so it was alpha-pparent. You might be waiting for me to say 'Kappa!',but I won't. I mean what I say,and I say what I mean. You are but a little lamb,dah? Gamma-ver it,will you? There's a phi out of phi chance you'll fail. Chi,get over this already. You are on a small island,a delta to be precise. And there is no way you can rho out of here. You'll have an ep(silon)ilepsy trying tau.

Anyway,all this talking has gotten me tired. Tea,ta? You are but a (o)micron,a mere molecule forming a tiny apple pi. So give up,will you?

What's the difference between a good joke and a bad joke timing

Page 19 of 19 [ 735 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices