Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 26 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

Gardevoir lover

I had a dream the other night that was kind of weird, my dad's car broke down in the middle of nowhere, and we went to a repair shop, i was walking around in there and saw an arcade machine that looked like a street fighter racing game.
So i sat down and played it, picking Chun li. I got addicted to this weird game.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Ace Explorer

A couple nights ago, I had this dream where I had to get somewhere urgently fast. Unfortunately, the quickest route was literally for me to swim across a giant lake.
And as I was swimming, I heard something about a couple of people being murdered on that very lake (...Though it might have been me hearing the IRL news on TV.)
And then the water started flowing into a river, and it almost swept me away. But I was able to swim to a shore before the current got too fast.

...I feel like I'm forgetting a few details. :ron:
Well? Are we going or what?

I dreamt I had a conversation face to face (which is strange, cause I only know this person online) with a friend about some complex stuff, mostly about engineering and mathematics. We talked about concepts I didn't even know existed, but now I searched them on the net and oddly, everything she told me in the dream makes perfect sense...

You know, a Mario game!

I had this dream the other night that I was in an orgy with Chuggaaconroy, Lucahjin, James Rolfe, Jennifer Lawrence, Franziska Von Karma, and Mr T. We were in a middle eastern looking palace straight out of the arabian nights, and all of the women were wearing harem outfits, except for Franziska, who was wearing a Zero Suit Samus outfit for some reason. We had to put on this weird perfume in order for us to recognize each other for some reason. Probably one of the most messed up dreams I've ever had.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Ummmmmm I dreamt something about FF XIII parts, but they were different. And at one point I was in a scene and Light didn't cry when Lumina came and taunted her about some events that happened a few minutes ago... but then I was on, like, NG+ and Light had gotten her self back and all and when that scene played again and Lumina came in, she realized that Light was crying and wondered if she really was crying. Ummmm, also for some reason, at that point Light only had boots, some pale yellow undies and bra on and some shoulder pad armor... Ummmmm, then there was also something about Gui from Half Prince being my doctor and wanting to check my insides, so he was taking some kind of special XRays. And ummmmm, there were three women in there who had all been with him at some recent point and they were all pregnant... and ummmm, my XRays looked kinda cool and animated and he asked if I noticed anything strange myself... ummmm, looking at my lungs, it looked like one didn't work right and the other seemed to have a hole at the bottom where black gooey balls fell out at times and I asked him if it was anything strange aside from "the flesh falling out of it at times". And ummm... I think some mystery was going on as well, but I think I woke up then.

This is especially strange since I haven't really done much with FF XIII lately aside from the forum and I spent majority of yesterday playing Harvest Moon Magical Melody...

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Ummmmmm I dreamt something about FF XIII parts, but they were different. And at one point I was in a scene and Light didn't cry when Lumina came and taunted her about some events that happened a few minutes ago... but then I was on, like, NG+ and Light had gotten her self back and all and when that scene played again and Lumina came in, she realized that Light was crying and wondered if she really was crying. Ummmm, also for some reason, at that point Light only had boots, some pale yellow undies and bra on and some shoulder pad armor... Ummmmm, then there was also something about Gui from Half Prince being my doctor and wanting to check my insides, so he was taking some kind of special XRays. And ummmmm, there were three women in there who had all been with him at some recent point and they were all pregnant... and ummmm, my XRays looked kinda cool and animated and he asked if I noticed anything strange myself... ummmm, looking at my lungs, it looked like one didn't work right and the other seemed to have a hole at the bottom where black gooey balls fell out at times and I asked him if it was anything strange aside from "the flesh falling out of it at times". And ummm... I think some mystery was going on as well, but I think I woke up then.

C-A

.......The hell did...... I can't even....... Dear mother....... Holy Hell....... I'm speechless......
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
.......The hell did...... I can't even....... Dear mother....... Holy Hell....... I'm speechless......

Oh please. Last night's was even worse. I woke up in a rather unpleasant fashion. Not quite waking up on the wrong side of the bed, but similar. First half was in this big house with multiple stories and going through one was a bit of a maze and at times it turned into a morgue. Then we got to this computer and I kept seeing two people that nobody else saw, and they were trying to figure out who this mystery person was that was somehow controlling the PC. So somebody was working on the PC and those people that only I saw somehow told me "Vertue" (pronounced similar to Virtue I guess) and that made no sense. Then the guy took a break and my father took over the PC and just inputted the Run command for Vertue. Turns out it was some in-built programm of watching the room, but with another person with a pretty crazy face in the room. They were somehow monitoring areas all over the place and making things happen.

Second half I heard that Angela, the killer from Sleepaway Camp, was around. My job was to stop her and she was working at some open market grocery thing. Then learned that she had split herself into two parts, one was a small child that could change its form at will. And one had to be killed for the other to be able to die as well. So I had to grab the child and she had this ability to grab HP/life from people. And I ended up having to grip her hands and stop her from taking anymore life from anyone until she died (which was represented by, like, HP dropping to 0) When I went after the adult Angela, I tried to keep HER from touching people to grab their life and also smashed her around a bit to make her blind and deaf. She was close to dieing and I grabbed the younger Angela, which had turned its form into a gray cat, and grabbed some life from me and she woke up again. And I realized that I now had to stop both of them and have Angela die and basically watch the Young Angela/A cat die in my arms... thankfully I woke up (or forced myself to wake up) so I... I didn't have to watch a cat die...

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

................................. :beef:

Two days ago I woke up from a robotic green-black tarantula. Allow me to explain the robotic tarantula was in the dream not in real life. The thing had one red glowing eye and it shifted from one eye to another eye and it was after me and I was at a door and just before it jumped to grab onto me I woke up.

Fuck I forgot what my other dreams were about....... :larry:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream I was in a mall, and I was attacked by a rabid hyena. Apparently there was a zoo in this mall, which was where the hyena escaped from. I subdued it, and had to figure out whether to kill it or send it back to the zoo. The Mass Effect decision wheel thing appeared, and it had two options: kill it and return it. I was forced to return it, because a priest appeared and made me return it, because apparently the Hyena was enchanted by God.
My Twitter Account

Ace Explorer

I had a dream a couple days ago where I was in a lobby, like at a hotel or something. Apparently, a graduation ceremony was going on, but it wasn't mine.
A friend of mine who moved away a year ago was there, and she handed me a rather girly-looking ring. Then, she went on to say how if I wore it, it would turn me into a girl, and I'd change back when I took it off.
As I stood there wondering "What the :shoe: is she talking about?" I realized it was a dream, then promptly woke up.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I had a dream where I was reading a drawing comic and it came to life.
Spoiler: This was what I read in my dream and in real life :bellboy:
http://seriojainc.deviantart.com/gallery/180624/Teen-Titans-Comic

[Whip the cream!]

I stayed at my father's place for a while, and since I had ran out of books to read (if I knew I was staying there for almost a week I'd brought more books, but alas), so I read his partner's beautiful edition of Pinocchio (first I thought it was in Italian because she knows Italian by heart and is very interested in Italy overall, having lived and worked there for some years)... and I read it, then I dreamed that Pinocchio had sex with the fairy at the end of it. Hrmph!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Apollon Flame

A couple of days ago I dreamed my dog died. :[
The same day I dreamed my hair color from brown changed to blonde, lol.
Days later I dreamed I got a haircut (which I really need right now, lol).
A King

in name

alone...

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was at this little girl's birthday party. All of a sudden, the room got dark and flames came out as the little kids started praising Satan, and the little girl grew to about 18 and grew demon wings, claws, horns and claws and started grabbing everyone and sacrificing them. It was like I was in a crappy found footage movie.
My Twitter Account

The Chocolateholic of CR

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream last night that I was at this little girl's birthday party. All of a sudden, the room got dark and flames came out as the little kids started praising Satan, and the little girl grew to about 18 and grew demon wings, claws, horns and claws and started grabbing everyone and sacrificing them. It was like I was in a crappy found footage movie.

Sounds to me that you had a Satantic Succybus dream.

As for me..... well...... don't remember much but..... ah crap already forgot what it was about.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Too much of Fire Emblem and I get Fire Emblem dreams.... Oddly enough it was me getting in the crossfire between Niore and Tharja in a Mother and Daughter argument...... Just thinking about it give me the chills. Why me.... :larry:

The video game boy; the one who wins

I dreamed that one of the sexiest persons I've ever met in person walked around giving people hugs because it was a reunion of sorts, and when they got to me they were kind of tipsy and kissed my cheek several times, I decided to do the same but just then they turned their face so I accidentally gave them a smooch on the mouth, but they didn't mind. I ran upstairs and had a hysterical fit of giggles. It doesn't even matter that I woke up at seven this morning when this was what I woke up from. x) *waltzes around in my bedroom, hugging a pillow and singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes"*

Another weird thing is that I, who never dreams the same thing twice, have had several dreams recently where I get into a car and randomly drives it. I don't have a driver license, not for real and not in the dreams, but I've never crashed or anything. Last time I dreamed about a car I was about to get into it but couldn't though, as a policeman walked by just then. And also environments not existing for real vaguely appear and reappear; like a couple of days ago I was in a big-ass mall which I'm sure I've encountered at least once or twice in dreams before, but the dreams themselves have had nothing to do with each other whatsoever, it's just when I wake up that I'm reminded of similar places in dreams.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Ace Explorer

While it's not a specific dream, ever since I moved in at college, I've started to lose a sense of location in my dreams. Like, most of them seem to take place in sort of a 'white room void' kind of environment.
It's kinda making me feel a bit uneasy... :yogi:

I dreamt the Harry Potter Finale Battle. Voldy was flying in an airship (read: ship that was floating through the air by a big bunch of balloons tied to it) and tried to get me while I (Harry) was walking around outside. Made it somewhere, all the muggles and normal people wanna join my fight, and it also included drag queens and sailors that walked rather strangely through the street with their midriff-bearing sailor tops... I recall laughing at the entire thing, although I knew it was a very serious battle and big importance to the entire world.
Yeah I don't think I'm cut out for the Hero role...

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

I don't remember much but the dream I had today, there was a cut on my head on the front right of my skull covered by my hair it wasn't bleeding like blood coming down my face. It got some of my hair bloody I touched it and it felt like glue after it is hardened up.

I dreamt I was so bored of my life, I called the police and told them that I had drove past a potential shooting, but made sure to make it vague and that the loud noise I heard might've been a branch I drove over... th-that was a dream, right? I mean, it most likely was. It's been a while since Germany had such nice warmy weather. And since I've rode a bike. Or bought THAT many grapes... especially since I knew what I was doing was wrong and I am not the type of idiot to drive a bicycle and talk on the phone...

C-A

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I dreamt about juggling a lot of different fruits on my head and that I am going to drive free handed on my bicycle. Then a clown popped up and stole all my fruits, then killed me in an ungentleman way.. :beef:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Zombies! Zombies everywhere who will try to kill me if I get too close! And snakes! Hissing to kill them by slapping and then breaking their necks (also people turned into snakes by being bitten by a snake) and old classmates reciting snake poems while I kill these snakes as they advance on them. And then the 7 Seeds characters added into as well, with Nobita trying to become stronger and pools and I saved cats!

Seriously, my dreams have been unnecessarily violent lately. I kill people, I slap people, I kill other things...

C-A

Back with more freaky dreams.

Dream #1, I had a son. I was shopping and carrying a baby carrier thingy, with a son in it that was a few months old. And he gripped my finger when I held it close. (That was adorable - also his name was Henry) And then shortly after, he was more 1 or 2 years old, he could kinda walk, say a few words and such. I also pinched him at times cause it gives me sadistic pleasure to hear him cry. This son, though, also could turn into a tiny goldfish. Like, 2/3rds the size of my little thumb. And he "grew" back into his human form in hot water. Kinda Ranma-ish. Or Ponyo-ish. And I tried to keep that part a secret from anyone who didn't like, so everyone except my mother. Also my mother apparently had a sister-in-law who was annoying.

Dream #2, I was sitting in a test for school. We had two papers to pick, which had pictures of things on it. I had one that had sweets stuff and cooking stuff on it, like peanuts, chocolate pieces, etc. And another one that had various dresses and models. I guess first part of the test was to write an essay on what it meant, since the only instruction was "Start looking at it"... and second was probably to cook or make a dress? I was grabbing something for the cooking part and the teacher told me it was wrong... I ended up crying, pointing out how fucking stupid this test was since it gave no clear instructions what the hell it wanted us to do. It was more like interpret it, which means there were several ways. Was I supposed to figure out what the theme was, or figure out what food all the items on the cooking paper created when mixed together? No idea. So I was told to just write the essay on it and was exempted from the second part. My essay was basically a diary-esque writing down of having no idea what the teacher wanted me to do in this test, since it was so confusing and had potential multiple interpretations. I woke up before the second part began or learning what the hell the test actually was.

Dream #3, it was sort of Fairytale... It was basically Sleeping Beauty, with Aurora living in a tower and her actual name apparently was Fairy Maiden/Fare Maiden... and preparing the fest and ball and all that, Aurora and the prince and another girl and Steiner, a guard who was her partner for the ball apparently, were walking around. The girl often grabbed Steiner's arm to his confusion cause apparently there was a guy whose attention she wanted by being with another one. (Logic has been bent over the bench for the last few hours, so don't question it) This dream apparently went into the second one, cause I saw lots of girls also creating their own dresses for the ball, so maybe that was part of the test? Eventually, reveals that the roles were all played and all... kinda Glass Mask-ish, I was the rival-ish girl who apparently couldn't portray a princess properly. So got a group together in black dresses in various styles, with one wearing a sort of frilly, elegant version of a nun's dress... and then the music number began. Went down into the room (which indicated the new manga volume's 1st chapter...) and pretty ladies dancing, then I turn and the opposite, "rival gang" I guess, was suddenly Club Style-Princess Miku Hatsune singing. With lots of other people dancing, like in Miku Miku Dance, including the South Park characters. And then Miku was simply represented by a block of scrolling text that said the princess in various languages... then my mom called and woke me up.

You know, if dreams supposedly have meanings, can someone at least attempt to see meaning in these? I would really, really like to know. Also wonder why the hell I dream this shit, since I haven't taken my anti-depressants for two days... maybe that's why? I kinda miss the son... and still curious about that test...

C-A

There was a chocobo of many colors in the garden next to my house! Also I was dreaming Lightning Returns but with new things and outfits. Like, the garb Nocturn was now called Nocturned* and one of the garbs I had on was called Offspring (Half Breed) of Helm which looked sexy-cool. And one I bought was called Offspring of Nagia. Also, Lightning rode on a motherfucking black dragon.
But the chocobo in the garden was so cute! I took pictures of it! first it was green, so it was difficult to see. And then it turned into a yellowish orange color and then red. Awww, chocobos!

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

i had a dream the other night that I was walking through some sort of cemetery with the names of different internet people on the headstones, such as Emile Birou (ChuggaaConroy), James Rolfe (The Angry Video Game Nerd), Doug Walker (The Nostalgia Critic), and Tim Bishop (NintendoCapriSun). At the end of the cemetery was a large cathedral with a stained glass window with the image of Zanza from Xenoblade Chronicles on it. I walked into the cathedral, where I saw Bayonetta there, who warned me that strange things were happening around here, and gave me a gun to protect myself. I was walking up a spiralling staircase, when all of a sudden a bunch of Parasprites from My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic broke through the windows, I tried shooting as many as I could, but they kept on reproducing faster than I could kill them. They then formed into a hand and dragged me into a red portal where I was brought face to face with Dr. Weil from the Mega Man Zero series, who stabbed me through the chest with a scimitar. I then woke up screaming.
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

I had this weird dream last night that I was fighting someone on top of a train zooming across the landscape. It was like a scene from an action movie. I fought the guy, and kicked him over the edge of the train, where he was grasping on with one hand. I was about to stomp on his hand, when his girlfriend came out of nowhere and covered me in a strange spray. I was confused for a second, then she revealed that it was a powerful pheromone. All of a sudden, a bunch of beautiful women came out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground. Just before they were about to, ahem, "distract" me so the guy and his girlfriend could escape, I woke up. Damn it, even my dreams cock block me!
My Twitter Account

I've felt worse.

I'm writing this ten minutes after waking up from my dream.
The dream started with me driving before I picked up ... someone (let's call him Mr. A). Later, the cops pulled me over and recognized that person as a wanted criminal. Mr. A attacked the cops, and forced me to continue driving. With no choice, I sped up and jumped out of the car with no harm. If the dream ended there, I wouldn't be typing this. Some more events happen and I find myself in my basement with my little brother, presumably moving supplies. All of a sudden I find myself gasping for breath. I recognize the cause as carbon monoxide and quickly left the basement. It was only then that I realize I left my brother behind. With almost no time in between, I hear gunfire. Mr. A has brought a group, and they continue firing on the house. "How the hell are the people outside not hearing this?" I think, before seeing my mother fall before the spray of bullets. After the gunfire has stopped, I run up to the second floor. I then hear three voices: one comes from my father who sounds like he's drunk (when I recall he hadn't been drunk in years). The other two voices come from two kids outside, laying oil around the house before getting ready to burn it. Something... happened, but it ended in me standing over the rubble of my former house. But then the dream did something I have no idea what to make of. Suddenly, my perspective is gone, and I see two figures standing in a desert town. Of all things, they turn out to be freaking Lloyd and Colette from Tales of Symphonia, speaking (in text boxes, no less) about how great it is that Colette didn't die. The whole scene shift was so jarring for me that I woke up.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

You know, a Mario game!

I had a weird dream the other night of a cartoon version of Gabe Newell, looking like something out of an old 1920's Steamboat Willie-esque cartoon, except that he was in color. He was dressed like a hobo for some reason, and there was patches over his clothes with various symbols on them, including one of a grumpy looking clock, referencing Valve Time. In the background, there was a women singing a song about him to the tune of "Frosty The Snowman". He was dancing around and giving presents to children, as well as creating steam sales, making everyone happy.
My Twitter Account

The Chocolateholic of CR

I don't remember much from this recent dream only bits and parts of it. I was in a place and in this place was people and humanoid animals or mutant animals like TMNT one of these mutants was a Shark. Anyway.... I said before I don' remember much but I grew quite fond with the few people. One was a girl whose hair was as blue that it could pierce the darkness. he other was the mutant Shark as for the other idk.... if I had to describe him he was like some sort of an angelic look to him. If only I could go back into that dream again........ :sadshoe:

Winter Flag Trademark

Sometimes I have this sort of weird dream. I'm a Defense Attorney, and a Teen Pearl is my Assistant. And I'm defending someone, whom is accused on a murder case.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Man, all you people have really cool dreams. My dreams have been rather boring as of late.

However, there was this one time where I dreamt I was late to work and I was waiting for the bus. So, I get on... and figure out that I got on the WRONG one. So, I get off, and get into some guy's car to catch the right bus. Said guy wouldn't let me off, so I let myself off and jumped off and bridge onto... I think it was another car or something? I can't remember the rest of it.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Oh where do I even BEGIN!? Well people including myself were being used as experiments to go form human to meta-humans. The effects were not immediate for all some got their powers in a few seconds. Some a few mins and hours. But some didn't get their powers like the others. I was one of the people who didn't get their meta abilities because at the time I though I was immune to becoming a Meta human. So I went on with my normal life til two days later. I was with a girl who was also in the experiment, we went to places and at night we went to a park and it happened.... when we both held hands, he girl looked at me and said I felt warm and I looked at her and reply your cold. We let go of each other's hands and I saw her hair from going brown to blonde before me and her body skin looked a bit icy as I sighed she noticed a bit of fire coming out of my mouth, she told me fire came out of your mouth so i inhaled and then exhaled and at hen fire came out of my mouth like a dragon shooing out fire breath from it's mouth. I will admit I was scared because another girl had the appearance of Killer Frost. And let's say shit went nuts. For those that were used I do not know what became of them. Aside from one that could turn into a hybrid of any animal he/she may choose at any given time. And I woke up...... with images of that dream burned inside my head.... tbh I really want to revisit that dream. :godot:

I once had this dream...or rather,dreams were I kept thinking that I had woken up and just found my self in another weird dream.The dreams were a complete mind screw,including one were there was some sort of car accident near my school and my classmates being literally set on fire,my father stealing an iPhone from a little girl and everyone in my house getting turned into green...thingies. I went trough all these dreams being more confused rather than terrified...until I found myself in the final dream,which involved some sort of drama related to a girl I like,and it was really long and it actually had a closure unlike most dreams...that was the only one which made me feel scared/uneasy,for some reason.Do I need to see a psychiatrist?
Signature loading, please wait...

Hit her left eye! No, the right! HER right! Goddammit, just, fucking stab the broken pencil into the socket already! It's her only weakspot! Do it do it do it! FUCK! *wakes up with a cat next to her* Oh okay... just a scary dream. Not a nightmare. Okay, let's try to go back to sleep... ...no! No! Not the same dream again! Goddammit, same dream again, on repeat! Argh!

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I've been having odd, traumatic dreams lately. I end up being too afraid to sleep and wake up having panic attacks.
/sigh
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Tsundere wrote:
I've been having odd, traumatic dreams lately. I end up being too afraid to sleep and wake up having panic attacks.
/sigh

I have those at times, too. I suggest to change whatever position you are in when you wake up. Also, if you have pets, try to have one cuddle with you at night. Otherwise, turn a light on, read something for a bit, then sleep more. (Yeah you're gonna lose out on sleep and be tired the next day, but you already are, so...)

C-A

Dreamt it was New Year's Eve. Which was weird, cause I also knew it was May and wondered if I had dreamt the last five months or if I had somehow lost seven months of the year. But it was January 1st 2016 and it was about 11:45 PM when I went into a U-Bahn to get home. But due to lots of people and inconsistent train labels, I ended up riding the wrong way and using detours. Eventually got off the train and it was 8 AM, so I had slept through the fireworks that only started 15 minutes after I went off.

Getting on busses to get home, I then started reading a German novel which first seemed to be about Yuugi, but then it was a manga-ish story about Gui from Half Prince, but he was high school age, same as Lan, and he invited her over for dinner. Also, it was all in German. Strangely enough. Referring to the black shirt he wore as his "uniform" and the apron as his "armour". Then they talked and, since Gui wasn't her teacher in this story, the teacher was called Navehdeh... which then turned out to be ME writing the story and not sure what to call the teacher.

...I'm not questioning it.

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

CatMuto wrote:
I have those at times, too. I suggest to change whatever position you are in when you wake up. Also, if you have pets, try to have one cuddle with you at night. Otherwise, turn a light on, read something for a bit, then sleep more. (Yeah you're gonna lose out on sleep and be tired the next day, but you already are, so...)

C-A

Optimus Prime was asleep on my bed last night and I didn't have any nightmares and slept really well. o:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

eyyyy

I once had this weird dream and all I can remember from it is that Marionette's (from fnaf) face appeared then I woke up.
Page 26 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices