Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

A beautiful world indeed.

Durp wrote:
I had a dream Sonic the hedgehog and Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy had a baby together.

The child was fugly, of course.

Considering what happened in Sonic 360, that doesn't seem too unlikely.

1000% Knight

I was in a classroom with my emo friend, and I told him he was emo.

And that's it.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Look! A doot!

I had a dream that I was explaining the Kanye Meme to someone. Then during hime room I did. Serious Deja Vu.

neoswordmaster wrote:
Durp wrote:
I had a dream Sonic the hedgehog and Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy had a baby together.

You mean with the whole thing with Elise (I never played it, I just read what happened)?

---

I had a dream today that I saw a peek into my life in an alternate universe. O_O One of them took place in the Bucky O'Hare cartoon world, which pretty much proves it's just a dream.

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Once I had a dream where I had school in a tree. O_o that was a weird dream...
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Whoah, had best dream ever last night.

4 kids, lets call 'em :phoenix: :edgeworth: :pearl: :franny: are all lost, and they find a mansion in a feild. They open the door and a woman, lets say :adrian: opens the door. :adrian: invites them in and they all have tea which is blue for some reason, and the cakes are multicoloured. afterward, :adrian: takes the kids to a room where the floor, walls and ceilings are made of trampolines. The kids all go and bounce around, but after a while they feel sick. But they cannot stop bouncing, as the celing or the wall bounces them back whenever they jump. :adrian: appears at the door and with her magic makes the trampolines dissapear. Then :adrian: takes them to their bedroom. :phoenix: is worried that something will go wrong, but :pearl: convinces everyone that :adrian: is alright.
The next day after, :edgeworth: and :franny: are up early, and they bump into :adrian: trying to find the kitchen. :adrian: shows them the way, but they hear thumping noises from a door. :adrian: gulps and tells them it's nothing, :franny: is suspicious. :adrian: takes them swimming and it is a small room but a very deep pool (I mean like you can't see the bottom deep) . :edgeworth: sees two lights at the bottom. Then, while :adrian: is in her room, :phoenix: :edgeworth: :pearl: :franny: go to the thumping door. They open it but a wall is behind the door.Then they have to believe the wall won't be there next time they open it, and lo and behold, next time they open the door, it works. Inside are 2 old people, :udgy: and :igarashi: . The old people telll the kids that :adrian: captures children and keep them until they are grownups, then she locks them in a room until they die. In other rooms there are skeletons (ew). :phoenix: decides to escape, but :adrian: finds out and a chase starts. They end up fleeing to the swimming pool. They grab oxygen tanks and go to the bottom, the two lights belong to a monster, they are it's eyes! They swim around the monster and find the exit. THE ENd

Look! A doot!

I had a dream that I was a gas station and my friend and her step dad walked out of the hallway with bathrooms and they were carrying bread. My friend was wearing a really tight green shirt and she was wearing some cargo pants. She passed my mom and she was like "What's up?" and then ran away. It was so weeeerrrdddd!!! D8

I'm the one who's supposed to say that!

Since last Tuesday, I've had this constant picture in my brain nagging at me.
Spoiler: NSFW, and a long story
Last Tuesday, it was my school's Homecoming Spirit Week. Pajama Day, to be precise. Now, I never wear shorts. Only on Pajama day.

I've also got the legs of an Italian. Not pretty.

So, I'm talking about Pokemon with my friend and my girlfriend comes up randomly and says, "You know, if you don't shave your legs, you'll never have sex with me!"

She never really wants to talk about anything more than PG.

Of course, my immediate reaction was "What the?! I'm talkin' about Pokemon!"

However, it left an image in my mind. One burned so deep into my skull, I've gotten 3 hours of sleep each night for the last week.

It's an image of a clean-shaven me eating her out. You know, what with my head between her legs and... You know, they say it tastes like a 9-volt battery. Also, I've heard wet plastic with sugar on it.

And I really wanna test the veracity of those claims, now...

Avast! It's Pirate/Matey Day!

[Words]

Uh....ok?

Lately I've been having this dream where I'm in a bookstore looking around and then I wake up.

I've been having that dream a lot.

It's a different book store each time.
PEARL DIES TONIGHT

Phoenix Right... wait what?

Well... Last night i had this dream about a chicken which suddenly turned giant and started punching random people (family guy reference ftw?) and it was all over the news. So when i went to school, there were a bunch of Chickens fighting each other and there was this disease called Chickensitis... After that i headed on home and ate oreos with water (wtf?)... The next day, i played with a cat on the street and kept jumping like a frog all over the place, its grabbed my face and i woke up... yea... i get pretty awkward dreams...

Look! A doot!

I had adream that I woke up and there were two two on my desk. They looked like small yellow houses. One was bright yellow and white and one was dark yellow. I shoved them in my mouth and collapsed back on my bed.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Mike Christiansen wrote:
Since last Tuesday, I've had this constant picture in my brain nagging at me.
Spoiler: NSFW, and a long story
Last Tuesday, it was my school's Homecoming Spirit Week. Pajama Day, to be precise. Now, I never wear shorts. Only on Pajama day.

I've also got the legs of an Italian. Not pretty.

So, I'm talking about Pokemon with my friend and my girlfriend comes up randomly and says, "You know, if you don't shave your legs, you'll never have sex with me!"

She never really wants to talk about anything more than PG.

Of course, my immediate reaction was "What the?! I'm talkin' about Pokemon!"

However, it left an image in my mind. One burned so deep into my skull, I've gotten 3 hours of sleep each night for the last week.

It's an image of a clean-shaven me eating her out. You know, what with my head between her legs and... You know, they say it tastes like a 9-volt battery. Also, I've heard wet plastic with sugar on it.

And I really wanna test the veracity of those claims, now...

0_0

I've heard it tastes like wrinkly old people's faces.....

Spoiler: Weird dream
I had a dream last night where I pre ordered Pokemon HeartGold at Target, but instead ended up with SoulSilver...my sister ordered soulsilver and got Heartgold. We ended up switching games and then she starts dancing... Her dancing sucked so I ran outside only to find everyone else doing the same horrible dance...

The dream ended when all the dancing people turned into purple chickens and ate my face.....

Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

L'cie

I had a weird/awesome dream that I was walking down a giant white hallway, Only to find an apple on a table. That was the best dream of my life.

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Best dream I'ce had in a while:

I took place of Malcolm Reynolds as captain of Serenity, and there was a fugitive from the law on board who was trying to kill each member of the crew, meanwhile we were trying to navigate an Alliance blockade for some reason, whilst being chased by Reavers. So, lots of tumbling about while trying to track down the fugitive on Serenity and also, lots of shouting from Wash trying to keep the ship under control.

It was more epic than I can describe now, been a couple weeks since I had it, but damn it was cool :godot:

Look! A doot!

I had an epic dream recently. I had a dream that my cat could fly. She flew to my bed and landed on my belly. It was so cute! ~<3

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Ice-Ice wrote:
I had an epic dream recently. I had a dream that my cat could fly. She flew to my bed and landed on my belly. It was so cute! ~<3

....................................I WANT THAT DREAM SOOOOOOO BAD NOW!!!!!!!!! :shoe:

I had a dream where my cat tried to kill me.... :sadshoe:

One time I had a weird dream which slowed down at the end, and when I woke up I threw up.

Don't worry, I have had good dreams. I just can't remember any at the moment.
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

Look! A doot!

I think I had one last night aboud some sort of race. Or maybe a rave party. Somthing with and R.

Moo.

neoswordmaster wrote:
Durp wrote:

...What?

The other night I had a CR-related dream...
Moo.

Moo.

Curse you, Double posts!
Moo.

Last edited by Grancko on Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I dreamt that I was Harry Potter the other night- apparently Death Eaters ride in limos these days and have ditched the robes in favour of suits 0_o Very strange dream....
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

let's just tell them that we met in jail

I dreamt about my dead dog. >.> more specifially, this scene:

It was very emotional.
art by blue

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

IlovephoenixwrightXD wrote:
Ice-Ice wrote:

....................................I WANT THAT DREAM SOOOOOOO BAD NOW!!!!!!!!! :shoe:

I had a dream where my cat tried to kill me.... :sadshoe:

Don't worry, Iv'e had that dream too, thanks for sparking my memory. (Pickle and Minky...TEH MOST ADORABLE THINGIES IN TEH WERLD.) Anyway, Pickle and Minky fight a lot in real life, probabaly because Minky was introduced as a Kitten when we had been keeping Pickle for like, 6 years and he didn't like her... (We had no choice, she was gonna be put down if we didn't adopt her and she's so cute~ :shoe: )

Anyway, the dream. Yeah, they were fighting in the dream when i was so angry i threw a book at them (I would never, ever, EVER do that in real life. I just yell at them to stop it. They do, lol.) Then, Pickle stares at me and starts running toward me. I then run into the downstairs bathroom and lock the door (even though cats cannot open doors) I can hear him scratching at the door, meowing like he wants to be fed. I just stay in there for ages, then i hear pickle and Minky fight again, afater a while all is silent. I open the door and the last thing I see before I wake up is Pickle leaping at my face :beef:

Spoiler: recurring dream. Saving Space. :edgy:
Ok, so 10 penguins walk along this bridge made of ice across a river, when one of the penguins fall in. A screen which says, 'Game Over' in green, robotic writing appears, and the words Try again appear too. I pick Yes, and the same thing happens but one of the penguins has my face stuck onto it for some reason. The whole thing repeats over and over but all the penguins have my friends faces stuck to them. It goes on forever and forevor until I wake up. Fun the first time, but boring as hell every other tme i have it

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

I had several unrelated dreams last night.

1. I was at some sort of GINORMOUS mall/amusement park, and for whatever reason, I was looking for Spencer's Gifts. I spent a long time--at least an hour in my dreamiverse--looking for it. Never did find it. I actually had to call my mom and tell her that I was lost. And for some reason, she was sitting in a car with one of my teachers...

2. I was eating lunch with two rather preppy girls. We started talking about Hello Kitty, and one of them said her mother wouldn't let her buy Hello Kitty stuff. (This may have been related to the previous dream--I forget.)

3. For some reason, my DS--which I've only had for a few weeks--broke. Specifically, the hinge came undone, separating the top half from the bottom half. My dad tried to fix it with duct tape, which failed miserably. I then proceeded to cry.

4. This one is actually based on something IRL. See, my watch is falling apart (the band, at least), and I need to get a new one. Anyway, in the dream, I was shopping with my parents, and they decided that I was not allowed to get a new watch...but I COULD get a pair of earrings. Apparently the earrings were supposed to fix the watch somehow.

THE END.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I dreampt that for Halloween I got turned into a polka dotted giraffe....with a chainsaw....

Don't ask how a giraffe holds a chainsaw, as several people in my dream learned not to do..... :udgy:

Look! A doot!

I don't remember well what I drempt about last night. But, I think I was at a speech comppetetion and I had to find something to win first place.

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Spoiler: Longish Dream
Recently I had a dream where I was working at a conference with two of my friends and three boys I know. It started with my way to the conference, I was living somewhere else, and I was waiting for the bus to pick me up. A man started to attack me and I hit him with my purse until he fell and I climbed onto the bus. I arrived at the conference. One of my friends (N) had a crush on one of the boys (B). The boys were running a booth at the entrance and I was trying to get my friends to start working (since whenever they don't work, I got yelled at) but all THEY wanted to do is sit by the booth and flirt with B and his friend (R). I was cleaning the floor nearby while they spoke when the boss came and told B (and R) to go out on an errand for her through the forest. He asked my two friends to take care of the booth for me, but N immediately ran after the boys, and my other friend ran after her to catch her. Leaving me sitting at the booth with the last boy. I was annoyed with waiting and no one was passing by so I ran out to go and catch my friends. They were chasing after the two boys, who were returning from their errand. I was very angry at them for being so irresponsible, then the third boy came up to me and started crying. I went back home to see my parents standing outside of our "home." I went inside and there was an earthquake, I knew I had to get out, but I need to get these two things before I could leave (I think it was a book and a lamp). As I exited the house I woke up.

Another dream I had is that I was living in a mansion with a close friend. I magically had two butlers who would do anything I would say. Then I asked them to clean a certain dirty pair of shoes and they refused to clean them. I was very angry and started yelling at them. Then I took the shoes and ran to the washing machine and threw them in there, as my shoes were washed my butlers disappeared. (Spirit butlers living in my shoes?)
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Look! A doot!

Oh. I think this is what I dreamed about last night.

I think I was hiking in the woods with my friends and we weer trying to find out school/ It was really cold and rainy. I also remember that our school was like a huge metal building.

Audere est facere.

Well, I've had a few, but I remember one dream I had a few years a go, I was a student on a field trip to a sort of laboratory complex, then a tornado came, and there was this secret passage under one of the buildings and I found myself in a place with a hay ceiling and dusty, yellow soil floor. It was like a maze and I found a giant hamster and an old man with a little shop. I wend down one path and I got outside, then the dream was over.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Look! A doot!

I had a dream that I was on some white stairs just like on my hands and knees hammering a nail into them. They were floating stairs by the way. My friend Paul suddenly waslked in and I shook his hand and held on for a long time. Then he got mad and was all "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I told him I didn't do anything but when he pointed to the side of the room I saw a bunch of little kids playing in a sandbox. I said "Oh carp!" ran out of the room and saw all these people from my school as elementary school kids and they were building things. One of them had a fro.....Anyway, I ran back and I was like "We are so fuckin' screwed."

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

Last night, I dreamed that I saw this dead hillside with dead, fallen trees on it. It was all very dreary.

Then I saw a sign on the hillside. It said "THE MIRACLE NEVER HAPPEN." And I snickered.

I need to lay off the Ace Attorney...
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I dreampt my legs came off my body and blasted off into space like rockets...

I also had a dream where I ate some bad food and turned into a Muk.......

Look! A doot!

I had a dream that I was laying in my bed early in the morning staring at my dresser. Which was what I was doing before I took my morning nap. It really messed with my brain.

Delicious cupcakes!

I usually dream that music is playing just before my alarm goes off to play its music. It's really creepy because it's usually the same song on the radio as in my dream, continued directly from the beginning within the dream. And I know I'm not just hearing it and not waking up; my clock has a function that allows me to see how many seconds have passed within that minute, and it's always been only one or two seconds past the alarm beginning.
Also, is it just me, or does five minutes of snooze vary in time depending on the day? One day, it feels like two seconds, and another it feels like another hour.

Oh, I remembered last night's dream!
Spoiler: "!"
My mother decided to take me out to a waterpark, and on the way we saw this ENORMOUS water slide. It went up into the sky and from the road, we couldn't see the top, so we drove towards it. It was this mountain with the slide curved all around it and at the top, there was a pirate ship. We paid the fee and went up two elevators in the building, then four flights of stairs on the mountain itself, and suddenly we were in a car driving up a mountain path. Oddly enough, people's houses were up there! We were almost to the top when my alarm went off, so hopefully I see what happens tonight..

Look! A doot!

kitsunaii wrote:
I usually dream that music is playing just before my alarm goes off to play its music. It's really creepy because it's usually the same song on the radio as in my dream, continued directly from the beginning within the dream. And I know I'm not just hearing it and not waking up; my clock has a function that allows me to see how many seconds have passed within that minute, and it's always been only one or two seconds past the alarm beginning.
Also, is it just me, or does five minutes of snooze vary in time depending on the day? One day, it feels like two seconds, and another it feels like another hour.

I've had that dream before. 0.o It makes me feel special whenever I have it.

I just woke up from a nap, and I had a dream that there was gonna be a Phoenix Wright Dynasty Warriors. I read about it on C-R, and Tinker said it was gonna be a really bad idea (Which it would be.) Apparently, the PW crew never even touched the game, they just allowed another company to make it.

Then I saw a poster and gameplay footage, Phoenix had huge muscles and his sleeves ripped off, and Godot was holding a katana and flying.

This is probably because of Hokuto Musou, which I've been obsessing over.

O_o (Excuse any grammatical errors, I just woke up)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

1000% Knight

I had a dream where someone I don't really like took all of my toilet paper from my bathroom and threw it on the floor, and it made me really sad :(
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Uh....last night I had a dream I was gay for one of my friends.... :payne:

Boy this'll be awkward come Monday.......

[Words]

...................................O_O

lying is bad

Oh Shheeeeeeeeeeeeet!~
Page 4 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices