Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 25 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Well, I don't know what caused this dream, but here goes...

I dreamed that I was a female doctor (This world was very anime-ie) and I had a loli fetish for little girls. I went to see one of the patients with a fellow nurse when I say that the patient was a little girl, that seemed in good health. Then I screwed her; right there on the hospital bed, it screwed her. I might have been a futa as well, but it could have also been a strap-on, and I really should forget I had this dream, shouldn't I?

Well, you're plenty aware of how wrong that is in real life, so I don't think there's anything to worry about. Dreams are weird, and some dreams just dive headfirst into the appallingly where-the-fuck-are-my-morals bizarre.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Explorer

This picture sums up my feelings about this thread.
Well? Are we going or what?

Gettin' Old!

Lord Doitsu wrote:
Well, I don't know what caused this dream, but here goes...

I dreamed that I was a female doctor (This world was very anime-ie) and I had a loli fetish for little girls. I went to see one of the patients with a fellow nurse when I say that the patient was a little girl, that seemed in good health. Then I screwed her; right there on the hospital bed, it screwed her. I might have been a futa as well, but it could have also been a strap-on, and I really should forget I had this dream, shouldn't I?

Don't worry about it, when you dream the activity in the prefrontal cortex (responsible for personality beliefs, understanding of the world and knowledge and rational thinking) is typically very low. This is why dreams don't seem to have any basis on reality's laws and you can do absurd things in dreams.

Also a great deal of Freud's research has been sort of ridiculed over time, so looking for meaning in dreams especially sexual ones isn't as such a big deal. Besides you have little control over dreams but you have control over reality and you can tell the difference between both so there's nothing to worry about. :kristoph:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I had a dream...... I was a knight whose duty is to keep an eye on the princess. And the princess is the girl I love in real life. In the dream I knew her since her birth. And she tends to play hide and seek and her usual place is a place in the kingdom leading downstairs to somewhere. I had to save her from a terrible person that was a monster. There were other dreams with the same girl.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

An Enigma Among Humans

Anthony wrote:
I had a dream...... I was a knight whose duty is to keep an eye on the princess. And the princess is the girl I love in real life. In the dream I knew her since her birth. And she tends to play hide and seek and her usual place is a place in the kingdom leading downstairs to somewhere. I had to save her from a terrible person that was a monster. There were other dreams with the same girl.

Getting the impression this dream is just personifying your real emotion in this one.

Gardevoir lover

I had a dream last night where i was on a date with my crush, nothing really eventful happened other than she kissed me on the cheek.
I did wake up in a really good mood.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I had a dream I met this girl who could tell a LOT about me just how I talked and acted, and she specifically said "You tend to say you're fine a lot even if that's clearly not the case."

Then I woke up and felt freaked out because of it.

shippersdreamer wrote:
I had a dream I met this girl who could tell a LOT about me just how I talked and acted, and she specifically said "You tend to say you're fine a lot even if that's clearly not the case."

No wonder, especially with that "unintentional GS connection" in that avatar of yours.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Sierra Mikain wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

No wonder, especially with that "unintentional GS connection" in that avatar of yours.

Hey it's surprisingly effective. Most people don't press me when I just tell them I'm fine. Besides I like Apollo, sue me. Although I did steal the headscratch thing and the 'i'm fine' thing so maybe you can... Besides it still freaked me out that someone could tell that much just from looking at me for a little bit..

shippersdreamer wrote:
Sierra Mikain wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

Hey it's surprisingly effective. Most people don't press me when I just tell them I'm fine. Besides I like Apollo, sue me. Although I did steal the headscratch thing and the 'i'm fine' thing so maybe you can... Besides it still freaked me out that someone could tell that much just from looking at me for a little bit..

*sues you* :-P

All kidding aside, there's nothing wrong with trying to keep it positive.

...NAILED IT

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Had a dream that George R.R. Martin was an English teacher at my old high school.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream I was in a library with a bunch of monks, who were doing some weird chanting for some sort of ritual. I went over to stop them for whatever reason, and they suddenly started sing We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel. A bunch of little kids joined in with them singing, and I joined in too. Pretty bizarre.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream I was in a library with a bunch of monks, who were doing some weird chanting for some sort of ritual. I went over to stop them for whatever reason, and they suddenly started sing We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel. A bunch of little kids joined in with them singing, and I joined in too. Pretty bizarre.
My Twitter Account

Since it's been over 10 hours that I've slept and I was too busy for most of the day and didn't remember... I only recently recalled that in my dream, one of my canine's was lose and I easily pulled it out... luckilty it wasn't one of those dreams where I actually feel pain, so...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream I was in a library with a bunch of monks, who were doing some weird chanting for some sort of ritual. I went over to stop them for whatever reason, and they suddenly started sing We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel. A bunch of little kids joined in with them singing, and I joined in too. Pretty AWESOME!

Fixed!

I love that song.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I had a dream...... ................ ... ... ... ... ... It was very...... Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaughtyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I had a dream where my boyfriend and I were camping out in my backyard in a tent and all we did was makeout.

:eh?: .......... I should buy a tent. :pearl-blush:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

The Chocolateholic of CR

I had another dream where I had some *ahem* with a girl. :bellboy:

I dreamt something weird, which included the Phantasia group and I was Arche. And we seem to have crashed this wedding reception and we got to eat rice with tomatoes in it and rice-tomato concoctions that were shaped like cylinders. I think there was also an elephant somewhere. And I had slight flashes of Cless and Arche being intimate... only problem is, that's the closest I seem to get for H stuff between those two since nobody seems to draw anything of them.

C-A

So I had a dream of... I think it was an H game that was okay, but the biggest event was always the ending. And the bad ending, which was a massacre carnage, was very easy to get into because it was initiated by giving the android-boyfriend I get a name, which somehow caused a glitch in his system and he'd run amok. But some people told me to not give him a name and I'd actually get the good ending... weirdest thing is, I think I've dreamt this before.

C-A

I dreamed I started a meme. From something involving a toilet and a Japanese neighbor's missing cat whose name was either 'Hauat' or 'Mauat.'

...NAILED IT

Sierra Mikain wrote:
I dreamed I started a meme. From something involving a toilet and a Japanese neighbor's missing cat whose name was either 'Hauat' or 'Mauat.'

What was the meme?

The Chocolateholic of CR

This dream has made an image in my head..... A 350 pound man naked..... in a diaper. Not because he had intestinal issues but because he wanted to be a baby again...... just thinking bout it...... makes me want to vomit.

You know, a Mario game!

Anthony wrote:
This dream has made an image in my head..... A 350 pound man naked..... in a diaper. Not because he had intestinal issues but because he wanted to be a baby again...... just thinking bout it...... makes me want to vomit.

Well, if he's wearing a diaper, he's not technically naked. Still gross, though.
My Twitter Account

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Sierra Mikain wrote:

What was the meme?

It was something like different shots of a toilet and the face angles of a person shocked (as if caught on the toilet) and saddened (as if their cat ran away). I can't remember the original text, if any.

...NAILED IT

I dreamt something about being in an attic full of old clothes. Then this guy who looks like he belonged in a dating sim picked up an elaborately decorated jacket like Karma's, only in a green scheme, that I think belonged to Richard from Tales of Graces f. And the guy wanted to wear it... if he managed to get the theme song it was playing to stop. Said theme song was Zelos' from Tales of Symphonia.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream that I was completely naked in a crowded mall, and was trying to avoid being seen by people. I was eventually able to find some clothes, but the only clothes I could find were a pink dress and high heels. I put them on, and somehow I was able to completely fool people into thinking I was a princess. I looked into the mirror and saw Princess Peach staring back at me, then I woke up. Doctor Freud, what does it mean?!
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream that I was completely naked in a crowded mall, and was trying to avoid being seen by people. I was eventually able to find some clothes, but the only clothes I could find were a pink dress and high heels. I put them on, and somehow I was able to completely fool people into thinking I was a princess. I looked into the mirror and saw Princess Peach staring back at me, then I woke up. Doctor Freud, what does it mean?!

According to Freud, pink is always a sexual color and Peach is also sexual because everything in a dream is sexual. Even losing your teeth, according to freud.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

According to Freud, pink is always a sexual color and Peach is also sexual because everything in a dream is sexual. Even losing your teeth, according to freud.

C-A

Because when I want to get turned on, I just yank my teeth out.

Sierra Mikain wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Sierra Mikain wrote:

What was the meme?

It was something like different shots of a toilet and the face angles of a person shocked (as if caught on the toilet) and saddened (as if their cat ran away). I can't remember the original text, if any.

Did you see a meme like that before you went to sleep which is what probably caused the dream

shippersdreamer wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

C-A

Because when I want to get turned on, I just yank my teeth out.

No. According to him it's symbolic of the fear of losing one's virginity.

C-A

Two dreams, sort of back to back. The latter might be a bit... disgusting.

In the first one, I met this guy who was a bit in appearance like Marilyn Manson-style... I forget his name, but considering I later was on a forum that supposedly dealt with his character, his last name is Asou. I think. According to a subtitle/note I read, I tended to call him Complain-kun. Don't ask. Anyway, got to know him and later met a guy whose name I forgot and that guy was supremely popular. Like, the major popular guy, loved by everyone. We got to talking and, of course, in the manner of big plot twists, it turns out that the popular guy is Complain-kun. Apparently he dressed up, cause he wanted a persona that wasn't as popular as he was. Which is weird, since Complain-kun was also pretty popular...
I think this was a dating sim dream, cause there was a collage of photos then... I wouldn't mind a dating sim with this kind of route for a guy. I know that TokiMemo 2 did it with Miho and Maho, but those are girls. I mean a guy version of that, only it's really one person and not identical twins, haha.

The second, I was getting up and felt this giant ball-shaped lump inside my mouth. But it was so big, I couldn't quite get it out, so I asked my mom to please check what it was, while I try to push it out. It was pretty bloody. She said it looked like a gastro-thing, something that's supposed to be in my stomach or was part of my stomach. So, to not gag on it, I tried to push it to the side into my cheek again... lots of blood pouring out of my mouth then... by the way, in case you wonder what it felt like. It felt like a tight plastic bag with rice and kernels in it, making much noise. Eventually did get it out and it turned out to be a plastic bag, about the size of a notebook, with bloody gloves, some ice cubes and melted ice in it. It was also somewhat moldy on the inside. So I showed it to my mom - after realizing I had some strange organ bits hanging out of my mouth, so I put them back in - and asked what the hell that meant. She said that Grandpa was right, that plastic gloves tend to go in and out at will when you sleep next to them... I guess the message was that, since I had my jaw operation, that thing has been inside my body.
I can say that dream definitely came from the braces I wear at night.
Well, at least it's a better dream than feeling like I'm choking on fecal matter or vomit, which I usually do with those kinds of dreams.

C-A

And another one. It was a dream of where I was watching Twilight movie number 5. And by that I mean number 5 and not 4.2 or some stupid thing like that. First off, I was a girl with a nice guy who brought me more manga - one was the Kaikan Phrase series (which I recently sold) and the other a few extra copies of some Ranma 1/2 manga (which I sold a few years ago) and it kept switching to this graduation scene that took place on a bridge. The dean was standing on a little isle at the top of the bridge and as the day went on, the bridge sagged more and more... and there was some kind of rule that the girls couldn't touch the water for too long or they wouldn't graduate/get their diploma. Finally, Bella got to the dean and she, for some reason, was blond. The dean, instead of giving her the diploma, asked her if she was ready for some adventures of vague plots that weren't finished yet - ie. multiple new sequels.
I think I screamed in frustration. And then went swinging on a rope. Because that Twilight movie was 1 1/2 hours of watching a freaking graduation before giving us a very, VERY weak sequel hook.

C-A

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream that I was running through a construction site alongside Sonic and Shadow, and I was trying to keep up with them. I was jumping over barrels, running across tightropes, clinging onto girders, and hang gliding over cement mixers. Sonic and Shadow were wearing scarfs, like in the upcoming game Sonic Boom, and they ran on top of a train, similar to the Radical Train level from Sonic '06, which shot lasers at them. Is this the way that Sonic Boom is actually going to be like?
My Twitter Account

I dreamt I had scheduled a 'spiritual consultation' with a woman - dunno, a tarot reader, maybe? - in her house.
I went to her house and apparently, she wasn't there, so the maid told me to wait for her in the living room. While I waited, I overheard a conversation upstairs between the woman and someone else and discovered she was a complete psychopath and planned to kill me during the consultation (in her words, she wanted "the blood of a vivacious young woman")

I was shocked, mostly because I first thought of the woman as someone inofensive. Anyways, I tried to escape but all doors were locked, so I entered in a random room and locked myself in a wardrobe and spent quite a while closed there (trying to control my claustrophobia)
Strangely, nobody tried to open the wardrobe.
Finally, I decided to get out of the wardrobe and managed to escape the house by jumping out of a window. Outside the house, I ran like hell and searched for a car. Fortunatelly, I found someone who helped me and took me home. I don't remember what happened afterwards but wow... What the hell.

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream that I was running through a construction site alongside Sonic and Shadow, and I was trying to keep up with them. I was jumping over barrels, running across tightropes, clinging onto girders, and hang gliding over cement mixers. Sonic and Shadow were wearing scarfs, like in the upcoming game Sonic Boom, and they ran on top of a train, similar to the Radical Train level from Sonic '06, which shot lasers at them. Is this the way that Sonic Boom is actually going to be like?

Well I hope Shadow doesn't suddenly become a surprise character in it. I was glad to see it was back to the original Quartet for a change but kudos on the prophetic dreams if so :P
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gardevoir lover

I had a weird dream that felt like a continuation to the one i had a few months ago where i mention i was born as a girl.
...What made it weird was that it involved a family feud involving ice cream and one of my neighbors owning a lion named mufasa.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

I fell asleep while on my computer before and I ended up dreaming that I was a dancer under Abby Lee Miller (of Dance Moms fame) and I had a solo in the production and was an understudy for another solo? Something like that. Anyway I was cut from the group dance and I was very upset and I had a male dancer friend (I think his name was Nick) and I was confiding in him and instead we got into a fight and it ended with "I JUST HOPED YOU WOULD STAND UP FOR ME."

Don't know WHERE this came from considering all of her dancers are like 10 and I'm nearly 20. That and I don't even dance? A common stress dream for me is to be thrown on a stage without any rehearsals or knowing what to do, but this was different because I knew what I was doing. Idk man.

Since this is a topic about dreams, does anyone else ever have the ones where their teeth start falling out?

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a weird dream last night that Christopher Nolan made a new movie called Bane, which, as its name implies, was based entirely around Bane. I don't know why Bane of all people deserved his own movie, but whatever. It also had a video game adaptation made by the people behind the Batman Arkham games, which looked like a mix between the Batman Arkham games, God of War, and Just Cause. There was also a major review site that stated that both the movie and the video game versions of Bane were much better than anything Batman related released earlier.
My Twitter Account

The Chocolateholic of CR

I had a dream. In this dream I was on a field trip i believe, we had to pick up a few people one of them kept being rescued by some guy and sad thing is I wanted to save her, (The girl had problem with her body) and then fast forward I was in another dream but this dream..... I was dead, a world where I took my own life due to bad things happened when I was married. I don't want to go into details of how it happened and who died. I went to visit my grave, I was wearing a hood to mask my face because if people were to notice I was alive, well let's just say complications would come and contradictions would come to surface, if I am dead and buried, I can't exist in the world where I am dead. As I was about to approach the tombstone somebody was on their knees crying with flowers and it just happened to be the wife of the dead me and it was the girl who had problems with her body that was cured after awhile. She cried and all I could do was nothing, I couldn't just walk to her and be like "I'm here alive and well." That could work but contradictions would come. The flowers she had was Lion Lilies. And next thing I know I woke up.
Page 25 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices