Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

This time I'll be bulletproof.

Ohohoh, I have veeeeeeerrry hot dreams of my crush and me.
And cute dreams.

And last night, I dreamt that Bret Michaels was in my garden, and all the girls of Rock of Love too, when he killed some and said 'LET'S FUCK.'.
Dammit O.o.
I'm not using CR anymore.

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

One of my recent dreams featured my pretentious, somewhat pudgy fifty-something stepuncle capering around in nothing but a dance belt--the flesh-toned kind we ballet veterans know as "butt floss". :hair:

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Whatever, I guess I'll spill my dream.

I don't dream very much, but last night seemed to be an exception. I had four friends from France visit for the past two and a half weeks, but three of them left just a couple of days ago. Well, the one who's staying brought her boyfriend along for the ride (and he's now gone).

Well, last night I dreamed that he acted like he was MY boyfriend.

I have no crush on him, but he's a wonderful guy. Probably considered cute by most girls, kind, funny, and has a huge appetite. And a devoted boyfriend, it looks like.

Well, he started hugging me, kissing me on the cheek, holding my hands, etc. IT was pretty unwelcome, even in my dream. I woke up pretty perplexed, because I don't usually have any dreams dealing with love or anything (I do remember a dream when some guy my age got into my bedroom and kissed me. I don't know who he was or anything, though :/)

I don't remember most of my dreams, though :/
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

Mmm, bacon.

Well, after watching all those Code Geass subs last night (10 episodes), I was definitely expecting to have a dream about it. Woke up and went back to sleep about 3 times before I did.

Anyway, I was watching The Boondocks, and they had this huge snake that I think they took to a party or something. Then we went to some kind of different scene, where I was at some kind of weird party/art showcase thing at my first middle school (where my mom works and also where my sister went, but she was still going there in the dream). We went on a field trip to some museum I'd never been to. I only remember the gift shop, but that's really the only important detail.

Y'know how gift shops usually have a whole bunch of plastic snakes that they sell? This one was like that, only these were live snakes. Well, I had money, so I bought a large snake, cool-looking TWEWY dog tags (no clue why they sold those at a museum, but I'd really in RL love to find 'em at an anime con!), and I thought I also got two small snakes, but I could never at any point find them anywhere after that point. So I figured I'd just mistook the tip of the big one's tail for them; he was so long and often sort of tangled.

Now, this snake wasn't big enough to eat a person, but his head was just slightly smaller than my hand. So he was a pretty considerable size. Large enough that we didn't know if we had a tank big enough to keep him in, so Mom and I went shopping to see what we could find. I remember seeing a large bird cage (a kind that exists in RL and is 32" long... the snake could definitely curl up in it) and having the idea to put Plexiglas on the insides of the sides. But we just ended up putting the snake in our biggest tank, which I don't know how big it actually is, but for some reason it had gravel, dirt, and plants in it. But that wasn't our biggest problem. The biggest problem was the fact that I'd impulse-bought a live animal from somewhere that was selling them like toys, and I didn't even know what species it was or how we were going to afford to care for it, or if there were even any reptile vets around! I wanted to yell at the museum staff about it, but I couldn't really get a hold of them, not having gotten the name of the museum.

What does this dream have to do with Code Geass? Well... really only the end, where Lelouch was talking to Nunnally about something in my basement (where the snake was). I think there was something about him using his Geass on the snake, which I don't know what it was supposed to do, but I think it made the snake change patterns every so often (because that's what the snake kept doing; first he'd be spotted, then striped, then back to spotted after a while). Then I woke up and relaxed, remembering we definitely don't suddenly have a new pet we probably can't afford.

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

The other night, I had a dream within a dream.

In the first dream, I dreamed that my friend Devin was in my math class (he's not) and that he brought a live bat to school. The bat was really docile around Devin, and he was all, "Don't worry, he won't bite anyone!"

Then, of course, the bat flew over to me and bit me HARD on the arm.

I then "woke up" and discovered bite marks on my arm.

Then I woke up for real.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE

Anna Cassidy wrote:

In the first dream, I dreamed that my friend Devin was in my math class (he's not) and that he brought a live bat to school. The bat was really docile around Devin, and he was all, "Don't worry, he won't bite anyone!"

Then I woke up for real.

You Have Any Bite Marks XD

None whatsoever, aside from two inside my mouth, and I got those from accidentally biting my cheek the other day.

OMGWTF A TALKING BEANIE

Anna Cassidy wrote:
None whatsoever, aside from two inside my mouth, and I got those from accidentally biting my cheek the other day.

the second part of your dream seems a little Familiar

Ahh i remember
Dracula

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Anna Cassidy wrote:

Then I woke up for real.

I had a dream like that once. Don't remember what it was about, but i woke up from it and i was laying on the couch like i really was. The lights were out and everything. Then all of a sudden i wake up for real, to the same thing i described before :eh?: :meekins:
Also once in awhile i've had a dream where in part of it i was driving my car, and somehow i transistioned to my bycicle or on foot :gumshoe: :wacky-edgy:

Weird dreams seem to be fairly common for me.

I haven't been remembering my dreams lately, but here's one I remember from a year or two ago.

My grandpa had struck it rich in the.... potato business. O_o He invited my dad and I to his place and we ate dinner in a place I didn't like with a "relative" I'd never seen before. Well, that night he was sending off his biggest shipment of potatoes and threw a big party for it. It was a huge boat along a weird long twisting dock, so you could see it from the side as it was sailing off. Me, my cousin, and some other girls were dancing on the boat. It was like hula but we were... sitting down. o_O Then the ship was sailing into the horizon and I had a sudden random epiphany: The Borg from Star Trek originated from mutated potatoes. o_o

Then I woke up.
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

The better psycho.

Location: Living on the near-unpopulated desert known as Utah

Well, I had one really strange dream recently...
Mario and Luigi were running around naked on a trailer roof. Then, they went inside the trailer. Jake Marshall was cowering in the corner.
And that's about all I remember. :meekins:
I object! That was… objectionable!

:|

Hee hee... I've had one on last Saturday.

I was watching myself at some sort of prom, and I watched myself brutally murder Bella and Edward from Twilight, then walk to the washroom and not notice a couple... er, going furiously at it there. It was... strange. Scary. Weird. And funny. 8D

And another one;

I was in a courtroom, watching a trial... Apollo was the defense attorney and Joshua from TWEWY was the prosecutor. So, all the people on Apollo's side had 'Go Joshua' signs and such... Apollo pointed something out in Joshua's reasoning and I yelled "F*** YOU, BITCH!" and I chucked a jellyfish at him. He died, I got charged for murder but Minamimoto was my attorney for some reason and he got me not guilty after I recited 156 places of Pi. Oh noes.

I think I've been playing too much TWEWY. Don'tcha think? D:
Thanks to Glace Leau and Vickinator for the signature and avatar!
Married to Xero Wright! <3
Click here to join the TWEWY RP group at dA!

Bomberkid

I spend a lot of money so this a problem for me. And this dream relates to it.
It's my sister's wedding (Her wedding is in a month's time actually) and I kept winning loads of money (I forgot what I was playing) I won exactly £368. xDD And then I woke up...
^Credit to 天才/sophia! <333 Thanks so much!
My fanart thread

I like a man with a big... vocabulary.

Last night I had a dream that my boyfriend and I were kissing, then he suddenly turned into a german shepherd. It was... strange. :eh?:
Many thanks to Vickinator for the avatar!

Mystic Mina wrote:
I was in a courtroom, watching a trial... Apollo was the defense attorney and Joshua from TWEWY was the prosecutor. So, all the people on Apollo's side had 'Go Joshua' signs and such... Apollo pointed something out in Joshua's reasoning and I yelled "F*** YOU, BITCH!" and I chucked a jellyfish at him. He died, I got charged for murder but Minamimoto was my attorney for some reason and he got me not guilty after I recited 156 places of Pi. Oh noes.

I think I've been playing too much TWEWY. Don'tcha think? D:

......That's just the best dream EVER. XDDD
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Okay, so for some reason I'm back in high school again, and there's a chess club. There's a couple of guys and one girl in the club who are really unhappy with the leadership, so they plot to kill the club president and vice president. I accidentally witnessed the murder, so then I'm getting chased around by the three members, who want to kill me and dispose of the evidence. But for some reason, the leader of the plotters is really hot, so I end up falling in love with him and he decides to repent and turn himself in. However, the other chess club members find out about the murderers and then kill them.

In the dream following that, the hot ex-chess club member is a king in some world that is like a cross between Sonic and Klonoa. He asks me to perform some favor to rescue him, so I fly around searching for Chaos Emeralds. I remember a large monster that I had to defeat by placing an Emerald in a windmill to get a breeze going. The end!

A little while ago, I had a dream where I was targeted by a murderer. Then I woke up.

Frendship is golden.

My Topic died. :sadshoe:
So, I'm going to bring it back.
The other night I had a dream that me and L were on a date. (Yes, I am male. But I did not dream about this on purpose. It was entirely fate. Or something.) Anyway, we were eating dinner at some barbecue place, then (Insert name of whoever that weird Hindu guy who made the song "Tunak Tunak Tun" is) crashed through the window and started dancing. Then L was like: "You are a girl, right?" So I took out a Deathnote (Which was written in Binary for some reason) and killed L. I just wrote down his name, but he got shot by some Italian guy. Then I think my dream self got mad because he stabbed himself.
Then something involving Gant happened, then I woke up.
DAMN ACID TRIPS.
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu

I had a dream about a week ago about some weird live action 70's Spider-Man type thing. Part of it, the guy who was supposed to be Spider-Man just climbed on the walls of some really small room. Then he proceeded to go down an elevator. When he reached the bottom, he encountered some ordinary looking people who happened to be vampires.

The End.

Not bullshitting any of this. Having random ass dreams with vampires in them is one of the reasons I hate vampires so much.

OH, SNAP

i had the same dream with dragonball and lucky star again twice

NOTE TO SELF: never play dragonball when you see the lucky star theme again, again and again
Sprites my me. Sig by Nadindi :D
"Don't ever try mess up with me when i'm in my fangirling mode ON"

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

After drinking four cups of coffee before going to my bed, and after just finishing T&T, I had a dream I was in a coffee drinking contest with Godot. Then I won and Godot lived in my house, making me coffee in the morning while I plotted to overthrow his Coffee God status.

OH, SNAP

Today i dreamed a freaky dream with Makoto Yuuki
Sprites my me. Sig by Nadindi :D
"Don't ever try mess up with me when i'm in my fangirling mode ON"

I don't often remember my dreams unless they feel incredibly realistic. That in mind, I do remember a dream I had.

I was laying down on a patient bed in an infirmary (which from the look of the walls and windows looked like it was in Ancient Greek times). I didn't know what I had, but I was just laying there, and there were some strangers standing around me, talking to each other. They were ignoring me completely and talking across the bed. I ask them to leave, they ignore me. I sit up and see a heart monitor to my right with a little slot inside, and turn around to see a nurse typing something up on the computer. I ask what I have, and she says "systic fibrosis", whatever that is. Just before she finishes saying it, the heart monitor starts making a loud beeping noise and the people run out the room. I lay back in bed and feel a mild discomfort in my heart. The nurse kept saying "don't die on me!" and when I asked what was going on she told me I was having a heart attack and I should try to breathe calmly and deeply. I turn to lay on my left side and I close my eyes, when I see a bar showing my vitals drop (kinda like Trauma Center). When the bar starts going red and getting close to 0, I could actually feel myself struggling to breathe outside the dream! I thought I was actually going to die in my sleep! The bar reached 0 and disappeared. I heard the heart monitor making a steady ongoing beeping sound, and the nurse panicking. She was scrambling through her pockets for a coin, and she ran over to the heart monitor and put the coin into the slot.

That's when I woke up. Man, it was scary.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Frendship is golden.

Coppo wrote:
and she ran over to the heart monitor and put the coin into the slot.

Haha. Wow.
"I will become a Dragon, because it can only keep up with the Tiger... Thus, I can always be by your side forever."
~Ryuji Takasu

It's Hell trying to get to Heaven

I had the weirdest dream the other day. After staying up until 11pm playing T&T, I dreamed I was a prosecutor for some trial. For some odd reason, Scooby-Doo was the defense attorney while Vegeta from DBZ was the defendant. I asked what was going on and Scooby told me Vegeta was accused of mass murder, something he is known for committing in DBZ. I tried to think of something to say to defend Vegeta, but he fired a blast at me and blew my left arm off. The judge penalized me for some reason as Scooby laughed. Scooby called in the witness, who was WWE's own The Great Khali. Khali stepped onto the stand, but it fell apart. Scooby laughed again while Vegeta fixed the stand in a hurry. The judge asked Khali what he saw, but the "Punjabi Playboy" said he wasn't going to say anything. The judge then penalized me again for no reason. Khali put a pimp hat and some sunglasses on then claimed he was going to hang out with Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion. Khali walked out of the room as Scooby once again laughed. Scooby said I have nothing to prove Vegeta's evidence, but suddenly the evidence screen dropped down and showed me the shifty-eyed dog from that episode of The Simpsons where Homer and Mel Gibson remade Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. I presented the evidence and Scooby had a heart attack. The shifty-eyed dog took the stand and looked around shiftily before saying Vegeta was a Saiyan and only killed evil people. The judge declared his verdict, not guilty, and everyone except Scooby celebrated. After the trial, everyone attended Scooby's funeral where Shaggy hung himself because he "couldn't live without his pal Scoob" and it was then made a double funeral. Chuck Palumbo's last WWE theme "You Will Remember Me" started playing as Scooby and Shaggy were literally shoved into their shared grave, then I woke up. Weird.

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

Hazri wrote:
I had the weirdest dream the other day. After staying up until 11pm playing T&T, I dreamed I was a prosecutor for some trial. For some odd reason, Scooby-Doo was the defense attorney while Vegeta from DBZ was the defendant. I asked what was going on and Scooby told me Vegeta was accused of mass murder, something he is known for committing in DBZ. I tried to think of something to say to defend Vegeta, but he fired a blast at me and blew my left arm off. The judge penalized me for some reason as Scooby laughed. Scooby called in the witness, who was WWE's own The Great Khali. Khali stepped onto the stand, but it fell apart. Scooby laughed again while Vegeta fixed the stand in a hurry. The judge asked Khali what he saw, but the "Punjabi Playboy" said he wasn't going to say anything. The judge then penalized me again for no reason. Khali put a pimp hat and some sunglasses on then claimed he was going to hang out with Hugh Hefner at the Playboy Mansion. Khali walked out of the room as Scooby once again laughed. Scooby said I have nothing to prove Vegeta's evidence, but suddenly the evidence screen dropped down and showed me the shifty-eyed dog from that episode of The Simpsons where Homer and Mel Gibson remade Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. I presented the evidence and Scooby had a heart attack. The shifty-eyed dog took the stand and looked around shiftily before saying Vegeta was a Saiyan and only killed evil people. The judge declared his verdict, not guilty, and everyone except Scooby celebrated. After the trial, everyone attended Scooby's funeral where Shaggy hung himself because he "couldn't live without his pal Scoob" and it was then made a double funeral. Chuck Palumbo's last WWE theme "You Will Remember Me" started playing as Scooby and Shaggy were literally shoved into their shared grave, then I woke up. Weird.

The Great Khali.

Wrestlemania. I think it's time for your photo :karma:

no not like that

I've never been a sound sleeper, but the last weeks were horrible. :( I've been getting a lot of nightmares too and ugh.

This night I dreamed I was in some wild car chase. My father was driving, and a friend of mine and I sat in the back. We were driving like mad when suddenly, there were a lot of sirens and my dad said "OK, it's over now," and handed us a water bottle and two cups of sleeping pills.
"You should end it now, kids"
My friend downed the pills and everything and he slumped next to me. I couldn't stop screaming. "I don't want to die, Dad!" I shouted but he wouldn't listen and jumped out of the car. I heard gun shots behind me and realised I was in a car I had no control over. I put the sleeping pills in my mouth and swallowed and then I woke up, panting. It was so scary. :(

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

I had teh most awesome dream last night.
It was a DS game (I dream of games. FAILFAILFAILIFAIL.) Called fruit tunes. It had manga / anime style of drawing, and you created a band that played at gigs to earn reputation points. But all the instruments were... you guessed it: FRUIT. My fave was the kiwi guitar. My person I chose for my band was this guy with long move hair, aa red coat and angel wings. completly random. Then, I woke up, went to my Ds and looked for fruit tunes. When i realised it wasnt real, i was all depressed the rest of the day...

*awesome quote*

So, I was being followed by scaary mob dudes and fastly went home on my bike, when they ring the doorbell and say: "This dog is ours." pointig at our dog we've had since it was born and they force us into giving them the dog, anyway, moments later I suddenly recall that my friend is at my place in her pyjamas while we're having a chique party and everyone looks at her oddly. And then, the next day that really nice guy that fixes our computer and speaks Japanese, watches anime and is really funny comes over to finally fix the computer (it was broken IRL too) and he gives me a hart-shaped necklace.

One dream people, one dream.
Sig by the wonderful Blinq!
Thank you~

I'm wearing blue socks.

None of my dreams are appropriate to post on this forum.
Cosgrove wrote:
You know, I like jousting so much I wish I could marry it.

Had a pretty scary (well, for me, at least) dream the other night.

I was watching TV with my parents, and we were watching this reality show/game show with celebrities. It was sort of like a combination between Survivor, Battle Royale, and those wacky Japanese game shows with all the weird challenges. Basically, the challenges involved really gruesome modes of death (the one I remember involved a pit of lava), and the last person alive at the end of the season won. I was all "THIS IS BARBARIC!" but my parents kept watching it. :/ Yeah. Totally scary.

I keep having dreams about work which is fucking annoying.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Look at the location

Addikt wrote:
Whatever, I guess I'll spill my dream.

I don't dream very much, but last night seemed to be an exception. I had four friends from France visit for the past two and a half weeks, but three of them left just a couple of days ago. Well, the one who's staying brought her boyfriend along for the ride (and he's now gone).

Well, last night I dreamed that he acted like he was MY boyfriend.

I have no crush on him, but he's a wonderful guy. Probably considered cute by most girls, kind, funny, and has a huge appetite. And a devoted boyfriend, it looks like.

Well, he started hugging me, kissing me on the cheek, holding my hands, etc. IT was pretty unwelcome, even in my dream. I woke up pretty perplexed, because I don't usually have any dreams dealing with love or anything (I do remember a dream when some guy my age got into my bedroom and kissed me. I don't know who he was or anything, though :/)

I don't remember most of my dreams, though :/

You, my dear, deserve to write romance novels.

I don't remember a whole lot of my dreams, but here are some I still remember:

Spoiler: Shampooing hair dream
This dream was about a year or so ago and it had Sungmin(a member from Super Junior) in it. Ok, so, for some odd reason, I was living in Iraq(which wasn't Iraq really, but it was in the dream) and they were threatening a nuclear attack on us. I didn't want to die, obviously, so I freaked out. This Korean woman came to me and told me that if I wanted to escape, I could go with her and some other people. I agreed and followed her into this building where we planned out our escape.
We then went in a car where I sat in the back seat and Sungmin was there. I can't remember if I recognized him or not, but we started talking to each other. I could tell that he really liked me and we were flirting with each other. I didn't like him as much, but I just flirted along because I wanted to... Next thing I knew, he was sitting on the bottom of the car(which the size magically grew) and I was shampooing his hair. I was really massaging it into his scalp and he was all, "Ahhh, that feels really good." I don't really remember what happened after that, but I think we arrived at this other hideout place and Sungmin was gone and I was pretty sad about that.

Spoiler: Just weird.
One day, my friend Yudi and I were hanging out around my high school's bleachers when we found our two friends, Larry and Josh there. Larry(who I had a crush on) and I started talking with each other when Yudi and Josh(he's kinda gross and annoying... not really our friend) started making out on the bleachers. Larry was surprised and asked what was going on. I said, "Oh, it's ok, she does that a lot." We then moved behind the bleachers to talk when there was a group of prostitutes sitting there on the ground. They got up and one of them dropped some money that was in her panties. I was about to grab it when I thought, "Wait, I don't wanna know where that thing's been..." I don't remember what happened after that.

Spoiler: World Irish dance championships dream
I had this bizarre dream that I was in the World Irish dance championships and I forgot all my steps, so I had to make up some of my own and hope the judges didn't realize I forgot(these dreams happen to me a lot). Afterward, I can't remember if I did well or not, probably not, but we were all in this gym waiting for the results. Super Junior(yes, I've had a lot of dreams with them XD) came out and I nearly had a heart attack. I was too far away, but they were doing some kind of contest and the dancer who won it got this free pair of giant, light up dice. I was so jealous because Hankyung(one of the members) gave the dice to the dancer and I wanted to meet him in person. Another one of the prizes was one of those light up score boards(it was small enough for someone to carry hahah), but I didn't win that one either. Then, all of the members of the group came out and my favorite, Eunhyuk, started running around the gym and touching the people's hands who were sitting on the ground. I made my way to the ground and stretched my hand out, but he never came on the side where I was sitting. He just kept running back and forth on the other three sides.

Spoiler: scary bomb/tornado dream
I've had this dream twice before. One was more of a nuclear bomb, while the other was an extremely devastating tornado. Everything else is the same. So I heard that there's this bomb/tornado thing that's coming our way and I started freaking out about it. There was nothing that I could do, except bear with it and pray that I'd get out alive. Well, the bomb/tornado hits and all I can see is this bright light and hear this unbelievably loud noise. I hide under one of our coffee tables and I hold on tight because the wind is so strong and powerful and everything starts crushing and crumbling around me. It feels like I'm being crushed because of all the pressure in the wind/ bomb and it feels like I'm being sucked away, but I still hold onto the table for dear life. After that, I realize that I'm still alive then some of the neighbors come out of their houses and we all start discussing what happened and what to do. There was going to be another attack/ tornado the next day, so we had to prepare ourselves, or something like that. I don't remember all what happened because I woke up. Oh man, I was so scared :larry:

I used to have dreams where these armed robbers would come into my house and I couldn't run away or hide. I think one of them shot my dad in one of the dreams... I have some dreams where my dad dies, or is going to die soon. I don't know why my dad and no one else in my family. Hmm, oh, and I hate those dreams where someone's chasing me and I can't run fast enough or scream loud enough.

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

I remember this really scary dream about these white bugs with horns on their head. there were some in our house, and my sister tried stomping on them to kill them, but the horn went right through her foot! Then we all ran upstairs (including sister) to get the horn out. But my 4 yr old brother stayed behind and he was getting stabbed everywhere by the bugs and he thought it was just playtime. It was horrible.

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Had a weird dream, my friend got married and I ended up fighting mobsters in the wedding building, this was then followed by me teaching my married friend the fox trot at a barbecue!

Few nights ago I had a dream that I was swimming through glue.

Another night I was running away from a giant pair of legs that was crushing my home town beneath it's feet but no matter how hard I ran I could never get away from them.
Then finally I woke up when they stepped on me.
Nothing.

SuzuneAyasato wrote:
Ohohoh, I have veeeeeeerrry hot dreams of my crush and me.
And cute dreams.

And last night, I dreamt that Bret Michaels was in my garden, and all the girls of Rock of Love too, when he killed some and said 'LET'S FUCK.'.
Dammit O.o.

Same here XD

Anyway, one of the stranger dreams I had was one where I was walking along a forest (I don't even know why I was there) and met a long lost friend from my childhood. We were really happy to see each other but then one of the trees came alive (like the ents in The Lord of the Rings) and proceeded to beat us to death. Of course, when he started to beat me up was the point where I woke up.

The cape is self-fluttering

Spoiler: Cut for bones and... torture, you could say? A bit horrifying. Not for the faint of heart
I had a dream once where two friends and I were tearing this guy apart. I mean, LITERALLY, PHYSICALLY just tearing this guy apart. His skin, his muscle, his eyeballs, his organs, all gone. We ripped him all the way down to his screaming skeleton (how it was screaming without a voice box, I don't know), which, at that point, consisted only of an open-jawed skull and a torso. And then we ripped that apart, too.

Of course, I'm pretty sure this was taking the time we were repeatedly ripping on this one internet idiot and converting it to symbolic, freaky dream form. I guess we were crueler than I thought. LOL.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

He loves his music

I remember I had this dream a few nights after I saw X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Oh and it also involves Sanji from One Piece so if you like him, I suggest you don't read because I don't want to be attacked for liking him too!

Spoiler: Dream
So it starts off with myself and Sanji cuddling inside some cove place. We hear a noise and he (being the brave ladies man that he is) decides to go and check it out. Suddenly all the children who look like soft toys appear saying that they're scared. I comfort them and say there's nothing to be scared of. Then one of my closest friends comes up and tells me to run, Wolverine is after me. She goes to the back of the cove and opens up this door (don't ask me where it came from) that leads underground. Pretty soon my friend, the soft toy children and myself are running away from Wolverine. We reach the underground tunnel which is carpeted. I see a bunch of my other friends all leading their own little groups of soft toy children away from some famous marvel or DC character. I bump into another group who are being chased by Catwoman. We then run through what looks like a computer room. I soon get captured by some people who are in a few of my classes and then I woke up.

Yeah very weird dream. And I like Wolverine too!! How did he become the bad guy??
Page 2 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices