Knexicon of LOLage
Rank: Ace Attorney
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am
Necropost,but I have so many strange things about myself.
1. I eat my skin
2. I get itches all the time. As in,ALL the time. Dunno why mosquitoes love me
3. I would rather smell my own shίt than smell drying paint.
4. I didn't learn how to eat on my own till 11,and to wipe my own ass till 12.
5. I don't use toilet paper. Just my own hands. I wash thoroughly with soap afterwards though
6. My lucky numbers are 7 and 13. Weird,huh?
7. I am paranoid to a fault. I close all the windows and curtains in my room because I don't want anyone spying on me. I also have trouble sleeping due to this
8. Excluding relatives,I've kissed more boys than I have girls. No,I'm not gay. It's a long story.
9. I like communicating through haiku. Even if it gets redundant fast
10. I personally disowned every poem I wrote at 13 and refused to even write any more for a while.
11. I like making faces in the mirror. I creep myself out sometimes
12. I didn't pop my first pimple until just a few months ago.
13. I read through YouTube comments even though I despise them. This has led to many sleepless nights.
14. I'm usually the social outcasts and usually dismiss unneeded interaction. If particularly angered,I bit back. Hard.
15. I am a ferocious bear hugger. The strongest in my family,in fact. One time I was even prohibited from bear hugging a cousin because she was pregnant. True story
16. My least favourite colour is vomit
17. My strongest subjects in school were Maths and English,but I feel like I'm not good at them at all irl
18. I know English better than my own mother tongue at this point. This is because I studied in an English medium school. Lucky privileged me
19. I know the entire Greek alphabet and how each letter is pronounced. I've never learnt Greek in school,nor do I know how to properly speak it. I just researched it due to the abundance of usage of Greek letters in high school
20. Middle school was alright for me. Wasn't bullied too much.
21. 2007 and 2014 have been the best years of my life. Can't wait for 2021
22. At one point I had beaten every single Angry Birds level
23. Long ago I used to thing memes were actually funny.
24. Jank Dangles is my favourite YouTuber.
25. I wear this dumb overcoat everyday. It's blue and has bees and flowers. People have called it extremely girly,but it belonged to a female cousin,who passed it down to my mother (who wore this when she was sick) who passed it down to me
26. Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief is the first book I've ever read in a single sitting.
27. One time,in a play when I was younger,I was playing my mother. As a joke,I acted extremely dumb and wore some old clothes I found. Everyone loved it surprisingly
28. Half my wardrobe consists of suits and stuff to wear to work;one fourth is just my own casual wear and the other fourth- well,mostly hand me downs.
29. I can be a bit of a whiny bitch sometimes over relatively minor things. I guess everyone is bound to some spasms of immaturity
30. I am a self proclaimed narcissist. I love me,myself and I.
31. I always walk regularly for long intervals,but I still have a large ponch.
32. I was actually very thin long ago,and I wore shorts regularly. Then the great '14 accident occurred,and I became fat and always hide my kneecaps now. Yes,those are correlated.
33. I have experienced reverse deja vu,where I initially recognise something,but then realise this is completely new to me. This happens a lot.
34. I can be rather creative,and build a lot online.
35. I have had acute neck pain since a young age.
36. Due to my fatness,I don't like to lie on my stomach.
37. I've never performed a push-up in my life.
38. I have an excellent singing voice. I could be a freaking opera singer
39. You might have heard of falling down the stairs,but one time,I actually fell UP the stairs. It still hurt,though. I was also scared to take off the bandage,leading to some...stuff.
40. I hate dogs. They have always treated me badly,so I stay away from them. I have met a couple of good dogs though.
41. I love animals,but I'm scared to go near any.
42. AA4 is one of my favourite AA games
43. I've had a WordPress account for four years,but I don't have any blogs.
44. My grandmother likes to bite me. This is not a joke.
45. I'm one of the tallest members of my family,only surpassed by one of my elders.
46. I've participated in many a school plays,and I've even been given a special mention as best speaker before. It's an honour.
47. I still keep in contact with my old teachers today.
48. I'm Asian in descent,but not the stereotypical Asian. I don't have a yellow skin tone,and my eyes aren't that narrow.
49. I spend way too long in the shower
Well,those were more random facts than anything,but I hope you enjoyed it nevertheless. I really need to get some sleep now. Midnight approaches,and I have yet another long day ahead of me. Sweet dreams