Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 7[ 259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 


Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A


There is always Seltzer water to solve that problem :tennis:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A


There is always Seltzer water to solve that problem :tennis:


Isn't that something to make me puke? Not one of my preferred past-time activities...

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
I wish I could eat Omlettes or even make them myself... but I can't. After eating omlettes, I get a stomachache...

C-A


There is always Seltzer water to solve that problem :tennis:


Isn't that something to make me puke? Not one of my preferred past-time activities...

C-A


Haha :no-no: , that's to help with stomach pains and digestion.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Haha :no-no: , that's to help with stomach pains and digestion.


No, I mostly remember getting some seltzer water from my brother once when I had a stomache ache and felt neausious and it made me throw up. And it was totally planned by him...

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

CatMuto wrote:
Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Haha :no-no: , that's to help with stomach pains and digestion.


No, I mostly remember getting some seltzer water from my brother once when I had a stomache ache and felt neausious and it made me throw up. And it was totally planned by him...

C-A


Most likely. The most bad effect I got from it was too much gas lol
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

For some reason I always see myself identifying with the bad guys more in games and shows.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

DoMaya wrote:
For some reason I always see myself identifying with the bad guys more in games and shows.


Understandable. Most heroes are good and righteous and never would do things that most people would do eventually. A dropped gold coin, it's likely about... let's be nice and say 80% of people would pick it up and pocket it.
But no! The hero would always give it to the police or something to find it's real owner.

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

builderkid107 wrote:
Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?


trust me i had the same problem haha. My parents showed me pictures of me growing up and i was shocked that i went from blonde to Burgendy to light brown and then to my now color dark brown xD
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

builderkid107 wrote:
Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?


It does. Something about the melanin and other stuff settling after birth. A reason why it's possible that a baby is born looking very white, but after about three weeks, it turns black. Ditto on why all babies originally have blue eyes before they turn the color they are later on.

According to my mother and pictures, my hair was practically black when I was born. And then it was sort of a very dark blond and then it settled into a brown.

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

Just found a good strange thing about me recently. :grossburg: I tend to always play Any AA game infront of people on the bus or train hoping to get people into it :grossburg:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

Pirate Hunter Zoro wrote:
Just found a good strange thing about me recently. :grossburg: I tend to always play Any AA game infront of people on the bus or train hoping to get people into it :grossburg:


I try to do that, I almost got my mom into it...but I only got her into the music... :nick-sweat:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

CatMuto wrote:
builderkid107 wrote:
Not necessarily weird about me, but on my birth certificate, my hair is listed as blonde, but it's nowhere near blonde, closer to brown, really...I haven't dyed it, does hair change color over the years?


It does. Something about the melanin and other stuff settling after birth. A reason why it's possible that a baby is born looking very white, but after about three weeks, it turns black. Ditto on why all babies originally have blue eyes before they turn the color they are later on.

According to my mother and pictures, my hair was practically black when I was born. And then it was sort of a very dark blond and then it settled into a brown.

C-A


Yeah, my eyes used to be really green, now they're kinda blu-ish green now... :sadshoe:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

builderkid107 wrote:
Pirate Hunter Zoro wrote:
Just found a good strange thing about me recently. :grossburg: I tend to always play Any AA game infront of people on the bus or train hoping to get people into it :grossburg:


I try to do that, I almost got my mom into it...but I only got her into the music... :nick-sweat:


Still better than nothing, I notice my dad watching me play when were eating but he doesn't like the loud text sounds xD. I often catch people watching me on the train through my peripheral playing the game, some don't even try to hide it I could feel their piercing glare xD
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

Image
>tried to get older brother into the game
>he only remembers the big titted one
>mfw he remembers mai waifu's sister but not mai waifu

Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

DoMaya wrote:
Image
>tried to get older brother into the game
>he only remembers the big titted one
>mfw he remembers mai waifu's sister but not mai waifu


Speaking of April May, I felt so awkward on the train noticing this old guy watchin me play while April was jiggling her breasts with that annoying wink xD
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

Pirate Hunter Zoro wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Image
>tried to get older brother into the game
>he only remembers the big titted one
>mfw he remembers mai waifu's sister but not mai waifu


Speaking of April May, I felt so awkward on the train noticing this old guy watchin me play while April was jiggling her breasts with that annoying wink xD

>April May
6/10, rustled me a little.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

DoMaya wrote:
Pirate Hunter Zoro wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Image
>tried to get older brother into the game
>he only remembers the big titted one
>mfw he remembers mai waifu's sister but not mai waifu


Speaking of April May, I felt so awkward on the train noticing this old guy watchin me play while April was jiggling her breasts with that annoying wink xD

>April May
6/10, rustled me a little.


I could feel the old man staring quite hard :hotti:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I have a great memory, and I always remember really odd little things that other people forget. For all they know I could be making stuff up just to amuse myself - which I'm not, because I don't think of the fact that I could fool people with that. Which brings me to the next point: I'm extremely easy to fool at times. Which friends and relatives takes advantage of by making up small things to see if I fall for it. Which I do, most of the time.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I have a great memory, and I always remember really odd little things that other people forget. For all they know I could be making stuff up just to amuse myself - which I'm not, because I don't think of the fact that I could fool people with that. Which brings me to the next point: I'm extremely easy to fool at times. Which friends and relatives takes advantage of by making up small things to see if I fall for it. Which I do, most of the time.


Holy crap, you just described me! I'm the same way, every little detail! Weird!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

dimentiorules wrote:
Holy crap, you just described me! I'm the same way, every little detail! Weird!


Woah! Creepy! Creepy but interesting!
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

I thought of something a bit weird about me now.

I often laugh at things people don't find funny and most of the time, I don't see anything funny about what people think that is funny.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

I love the dark. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It makes me feel.... at peace. My family has joked about me being a vampire due to that and the fact that I have really pale skin and slightly larger than normal canines. At least I don't sparkle.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

dimentiorules wrote:
I love the dark. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It makes me feel.... at peace. My family has joked about me being a vampire due to that and the fact that I have really pale skin and slightly larger than normal canines. At least I don't sparkle.


To quote Robin Darnell: "I think it'd be really cool to be a vampire. But you know what would happen if I went out into the sun? I'D FUCKING BURN TO DEATH! ...STEPHENE MEYERS!"
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6435

strangest thing about me is that my hair is like the goth kid from southpark. Ill flip it around and it still goes back to the same place its been :grey:
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

builderkid107 wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
I love the dark. I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It makes me feel.... at peace. My family has joked about me being a vampire due to that and the fact that I have really pale skin and slightly larger than normal canines. At least I don't sparkle.


To quote Robin Darnell: "I think it'd be really cool to be a vampire. But you know what would happen if I went out into the sun? I'D FUCKING BURN TO DEATH! ...STEPHENE MEYERS!"


Actually, the thing of them dying in sunlight was made up by movies in the early 20th century; in the original legends and myths, vampires could walk into sunlight, yet be perfectly fine. They still didn't sparkle, though.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

builderkid107 wrote:
To quote Robin Darnell: "I think it'd be really cool to be a vampire. But you know what would happen if I went out into the sun? I'D FUCKING BURN TO DEATH! ...STEPHENE MEYERS!"


As dimentiorules points out, they would not explode or burn when exposed to sunlight. I think the original idea, or an earlier idea, was that vampires exposed to sunlight would lose their powers - whatever those may be, probably the ability to transform into bats or fly away and such.

Strangely enough, the sparkling doesn't bother me that much. It's stupid, but that's about it. What I wonder is, if the vampires are supposedly made of oh-so-sturdy diamond skin and all, how come their heads can be so freaking easily ripped off in the movies?

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

Gender: Female

Location: In a dark room playing 'I spy' with a hamster.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:54 pm

Posts: 800

I am a terrible hoarder, I find it really hard to give things away, even if it's something I've not used in YEARS. Even when it comes to rubbish, I find it difficult to throw things in the bin straight away, like with a crisp packet, I can't throw one away, I have to wait until I have at least two to actually put it in the bin. Half of it is laziness, half of it is ocd... Unless it can be recycled. I feel more at ease putting something in the recycling than just normal rubbish. But even then, I have to have at least two recyclables before it goes XD
Image
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14147

It's getting colder at night.

So I sort of tuck myself in, in bed. Folding the duvet underneath myself so I'm sort of coffined in but comfortably. Then I close my eyes and since the duvet is now under my arms I tap my fingers and pretend I'm in some Sci-fi mega console tapping buttons and commands rapidly.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

Pierre wrote:
It's getting colder at night.

So I sort of tuck myself in, in bed. Folding the duvet underneath myself so I'm sort of coffined in but comfortably. Then I close my eyes and since the duvet is now under my arms I tap my fingers and pretend I'm in some Sci-fi mega console tapping buttons and commands rapidly.


This is the best.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

I swear I'm some sort of cat whisperer. Nearly every time I walk into a room with a cat and sit down, it doesn't matter if I know the cat or not, the cat will jump on my lap. It's weird, do I smell like catnip or something?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14147

builderkid107 wrote:
Pierre wrote:
It's getting colder at night.

So I sort of tuck myself in, in bed. Folding the duvet underneath myself so I'm sort of coffined in but comfortably. Then I close my eyes and since the duvet is now under my arms I tap my fingers and pretend I'm in some Sci-fi mega console tapping buttons and commands rapidly.


This is the best.


Try it tonight, feels awesome. :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

I don't have a duvet, so I can't do that. :sadshoe: I do often pull the covers over myself and pretend I'm locked inside a crate, though.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 864

Today I just realized about how socially awkward I can be sometimes. Every time I'm in a restaurant, I do stupid things like: help the waiter clean my table without thinking, ignore the waiter while he is talking to me because I think he's talking to someone else and such. It's funny, I just can't deal with people that are supposed to "serve" me.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Close enough...

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14147

dimentiorules wrote:
I don't have a duvet, so I can't do that. :sadshoe: I do often pull the covers over myself and pretend I'm locked inside a crate, though.


Eh? Duvet....Covers...aren't they the same thing?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

Sorry, I didn't know what a duvet was, so I looked it up, and Wikipedia says that it's a type of quilt, I have blankets, but not quilts.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9871

dimentiorules wrote:
I swear I'm some sort of cat whisperer. Nearly every time I walk into a room with a cat and sit down, it doesn't matter if I know the cat or not, the cat will jump on my lap. It's weird, do I smell like catnip or something?


Do you ignore the cat, like not looking at it and not cooing? Cause cats tend to like people that ignore them, because they feel safer there.

C-A
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

Actually. that's exactly what I do. I don't pet the cat when they're on my lap because I think that if I don't pet him/her for long enough they'll get bored and jump down. I didn't know that not petting them is what makes them stay. I still give my kitties affection whenever I see them in the hallway, though.


Another thing is, as a kid, I always tried to come up with an explanation for everything that happens in video games. For example, I pretended that when you collect the 100 coins for a star in Mario 64 and Sunshine, you're buying it from an offscreen character. I also pretended that when you land on a blue or a red space in Mario Party, the host is the one giving and taking away the coins. I also pretended that the characters had a curse placed on them that makes them only able to move with the dice block. I pretended that when you're trying to go for a time trial in the Sonic Adventure games, you're racing an invisible character. I have more of these, but I think I made my point.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

dimentiorules wrote:
Actually. that's exactly what I do. I don't pet the cat when they're on my lap because I think that if I don't pet him/her for long enough they'll get bored and jump down. I didn't know that not petting them is what makes them stay. I still give my kitties affection whenever I see them in the hallway, though.


Another thing is, as a kid, I always tried to come up with an explanation for everything that happens in video games. For example, I pretended that when you collect the 100 coins for a star in Mario 64 and Sunshine, you're buying it from an offscreen character. I also pretended that when you land on a blue or a red space in Mario Party, the host is the one giving and taking away the coins. I also pretended that the characters had a curse placed on them that makes them only able to move with the dice block. I pretended that when you're trying to go for a time trial in the Sonic Adventure games, you're racing an invisible character. I have more of these, but I think I made my point.


Really, I'd like to hear more of these.
Re: What is the strangest thing about you?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1941

Okay, then here's more: I'd pretend that when you're going for 100 ring challenges in Sonic adventure 1 & 2 that your character was using the rings to buy a new pair of shoes. I pretended that there were teleporters on each of the spaces in Mario Party that teleported the characters to the minigames. I pretended that when Bowser takes your coins in Mario Party that he attacked you, causing your coins to fall out of your pockets. (Don't ask where I thought Yoshi and Donkey Kong's pockets were. I don't really know.) I pretended that Kirby had a dimension inside his stomach for his food BEFORE it was confirmed in the anime and Squeak Squad. I pretended that the eggs that Yoshi lays when he eats enemies were his poop. (I guess he learned his fighting style from Monkeys!) I pretended that the reason Bowser's size changes so much from game to game is because he eats different size changing mushrooms. Those are all I can think of at this point.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Page 4 of 7 [ 259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO