Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 5 of 24[ 924 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 


Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

angel_of_nature wrote:
Number one is apparently a bubble, because it's round, it's actually lighter than a feather but it will break if a person touches it.


Well done angel u got it ;)

Pierre wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:
Number one is apparently a bubble, because it's round, it's actually lighter than a feather but it will break if a person touches it.


Oh sorry I meant 2: Gravity.


No number 2 is not gravity. You can see it, feel it, and hold it in your hands. It's not an invisible force.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

2) Crosswalk guard?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Judgemaster64 wrote:
2) Crosswalk guard?


A-nope.

For people who are reall interested, here are some more clues:

Spoiler: HINTS
This thing is quite small.
It is inanimate
It is usually made of metal...


Those who cannot wait... the answer to number 2:

Spoiler: ANSWER
A Key. A man could not get through a thick iron locked gate by force, but with the right key, BAM! there you have it. With a gentle touch it is open! You would stand in the street outside your home (that is, if your home is hard to break in to. :godot: )

Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

Spoiler:
If you eat it, you die.
You have it, you die.
A poor man has it.
A rich man needs it.
What is it?

Tell me the answer.
Moo.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6930

Spoiler:
Nothing. Didn't we do a very similar riddle already?

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler:
Nothing. Didn't we do a very similar riddle already?

Meh, I only read half of page on and this page.
Moo.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

Nemesis wrote:
Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Spoiler:
Time, or aging?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Dine at DuBois'!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14159

Nemesis wrote:
*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.


If the answer is Jesus then I oughtta beat the crap outta you for that last line.

Though that last line seems to contradict some of the rest of the poem.
Something that doesn't exist can't smile.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Nemesis wrote:
*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.


Spoiler:
Ur... Time? God? No idea xD

Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
Spoiler:
Time, or aging?

Scarred_owl wrote:
Spoiler:
Ur... Time? God? No idea xD


nope, try again :]

Pierre wrote:

If the answer is Jesus then I oughtta beat the crap outta you for that last line.

Though that last line seems to contradict some of the rest of the poem.
Something that doesn't exist can't smile.


Nah, not Jesus.

Well, the never-existed-part is actually a conclusion. The whole "You never did that but I did" things are actually some kind of reasons, why it never existed or couldn't exist... some metaphors are in there too.

Spoiler:
Just that you know, I personalized it. (<= hint hint)

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Sydney

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Posts: 398

I got one ^^

WARNING!!! This riddle isn't really a riddle if i write it so try to say it to yourself if it's not obvious.... and without analysing the written one.

One nite, a queen and a king were stuck in a castle. The doors and windows were locked. On the next day , not two but three people got out of the castle- How was that possible?

This is a really easy riddle xD

Spoiler: Hint
Don't read it- LISTEN!!!

Image
Made by me :D
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

GCMiekoV wrote:
I got one ^^

WARNING!!! This riddle isn't really a riddle if i write it so try to say it to yourself if it's not obvious.... and without analysing the written one.

One nite, a queen and a king were stuck in a castle. The doors and windows were locked. On the next day , not two but three people got out of the castle- How was that possible?

This is a really easy riddle xD


Spoiler:
The third person was a knight? "one nite = one knight"

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Posts: 1246

GCMiekoV wrote:
I got one ^^

WARNING!!! This riddle isn't really a riddle if i write it so try to say it to yourself if it's not obvious.... and without analysing the written one.

One nite, a queen and a king were stuck in a castle. The doors and windows were locked. On the next day , not two but three people got out of the castle- How was that possible?

This is a really easy riddle xD

Spoiler: Hint
Don't read it- LISTEN!!!



Spoiler: Answer really easy :D
There was a Knight. You made a typo so it would be night not Knight. To conclude there was a Knight,Queen and a King in there. :D



Spoiler: Crack answer
The queen was pregant and gave birth during the night.


damn someone got there first -,-.
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

Nemesis wrote:
Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?

Spoiler:
Does the answer involve anything of nature, humanity, or any other gygentrics of the world?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretentious? Moi?

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Posts: 137

OK, I have a riddle.
Draw a rectangle with the 3 lines.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

silhouette wrote:
OK, I have a riddle.
Draw a rectangle with the 3 lines.

Spoiler:
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
Spoiler:
Does the answer involve anything of nature, humanity, or any other gygentrics of the world?


Spoiler:
it involves humanity in some way... it's something everyone should have..

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6930

silhouette wrote:
OK, I have a riddle.
Draw a rectangle with the 3 lines.

Meenyman wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Draw a rectangle with three lines.

I could have sworn I've done this at school before....
Image

=\
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

Nemesis wrote:
*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.


Is it a reflection?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Sydney

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Posts: 398

KrazyKaro wrote:
GCMiekoV wrote:
I got one ^^

WARNING!!! This riddle isn't really a riddle if i write it so try to say it to yourself if it's not obvious.... and without analysing the written one.

One nite, a queen and a king were stuck in a castle. The doors and windows were locked. On the next day , not two but three people got out of the castle- How was that possible?

This is a really easy riddle xD

Spoiler: Hint
Don't read it- LISTEN!!!



Spoiler: Answer really easy :D
There was a Knight. You made a typo so it would be night not Knight. To conclude there was a Knight,Queen and a King in there. :D



Spoiler: Crack answer
The queen was pregant and gave birth during the night.


damn someone got there first -,-.


I knew it xD this riddle is TOO easy- plus- it's quite common and i spelled night, nite on purpose xD

This one is a good one but very easy (yes, i give easy riddles)
I also don't know if this one was said before o-o

What word looks the same upside down and backwards xD?
Image
Made by me :D
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Posts: 1246

^----pod . or Swims toook me a while to figure them out.
I'll post some later.


Spoiler: Why was she fired
One day, a high-powered businesswoman hires a secratary. She required someone competent; however, she got Mrs. Gormless. After one day on the job, and one phone call, Mrs. Gormless was fired. FRom the phone call transcript, can you tell why Mrs. Gormless was -- finally -- revealed to be gormless, and was fired.

Dude: Hello, my name is Harp.
Mrs. Gormless: Harp? How do you spell that?
Dude: H for Hippo. A for Ant. R for Rhinocerous. P for -
Mrs. Gormless: I'm sorry; R for what?

Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

SD-Rim_6 wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.


Is it a reflection?


nope

Spoiler:
Well, here's a little hint: It's related to human psyche.

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Pretentious? Moi?

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:59 pm

Posts: 137

Bad Player wrote:
silhouette wrote:
OK, I have a riddle.
Draw a rectangle with the 3 lines.

Meenyman wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Draw a rectangle with three lines.

I could have sworn I've done this at school before....
Image

=\


I'm sorry for posting it again, I didn't read all the pages through.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

Nemesis wrote:
SD-Rim_6 wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
*bump*

here a little riddle/poem what I wrote like two years ago:

Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Well, go ahead and try to figure out what the answer is.


Is it a reflection?


nope

Spoiler:
Well, here's a little hint: It's related to human psyche.


um Id?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

Nemesis wrote:
Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?

Spoiler:
A good conscience?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

Nemesis wrote:
Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?


Behind me.
Moo.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

What cylinder is surrounded by thousands of diamonds?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
What cylinder is surrounded by thousands of diamonds?

I've heard something simlar before... I just don't remember it...
Moo.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

Grancko wrote:
VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
What cylinder is surrounded by thousands of diamonds?

I've heard something simlar before... I just don't remember it...

Roll of toilet paper.

GOTCHA!
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
Grancko wrote:
VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
What cylinder is surrounded by thousands of diamonds?

I've heard something simlar before... I just don't remember it...

Roll of toilet paper.

GOTCHA!

Ah, it was defferent the one I heard. I think.
Moo.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

For anyone who likes 1 minute mysteries (Or 'So What happened?'), I have a lot of them, so I'll post 3.

1. Adults are holding children, waiting their turn. The children are handed (one at a time, usually) to a man, who holds them while a woman shoots them. If the child is crying, the man tries to stop the crying before the child is shot.

2. A man gets onto an elevator. When the elevator stops, he knows his wife is dead.

3. An Arab sheik tells his two sons that are to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel arrives last will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advise. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to their destination.

Normally you're not supposed to ask questions about the answers, but I'll answer 'yes' or 'no' questions.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
For anyone who likes 1 minute mysteries (Or 'So What happened?'), I have a lot of them, so I'll post 3.

1. Adults are holding children, waiting their turn. The children are handed (one at a time, usually) to a man, who holds them while a woman shoots them. If the child is crying, the man tries to stop the crying before the child is shot.

2. A man gets onto an elevator. When the elevator stops, he knows his wife is dead.

3. An Arab sheik tells his two sons that are to race their camels to a distant city to see who will inherit his fortune. The one whose camel arrives last will win. The brothers, after wandering aimlessly for days, ask a wise man for advise. After hearing the advice they jump on the camels and race as fast as they can to their destination.

Normally you're not supposed to ask questions about the answers, but I'll answer 'yes' or 'no' questions.


Spoiler:
1. The children are getting immune shots, the man is the father, and the woman is nurse.

2. Wife is at the bottom of the tunnel, so she breaks the elevator's fall, which kills her. (I dunno)

3. Each guy gets on his brother's camel, and tries to race his brother's camel back first so his camel is ensured last place, thus winning him the inheritance


I know 2 is wrong, but what about 1 and 3?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
Spoiler:
1. The children are getting immune shots, the man is the father, and the woman is nurse.

2. Wife is at the bottom of the tunnel, so she breaks the elevator's fall, which kills her. (I dunno)

3. Each guy gets on his brother's camel, and tries to race his brother's camel back first so his camel is ensured last place, thus winning him the inheritance


I know 2 is wrong, but what about 1 and 3?


1 & 3 are right.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

TAkE YouR hEaRT

Gender: Female

Location: Forecourt Of Hell

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Posts: 400

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
Nemesis wrote:
Spoiler:
You never looked at me, I looked at you
You never helped me, I helped you
You never cared for me, I cared for you
You never smiled at me, I smiled at you
You never thought about me, I thought about you
You never searched for me, I searched for you
You never saw me, I saw you
You never suffered for me, I suffered for you
You left me alone, I never left you alone
You let me down, I never let you down
You lied to me, I never lied to you
You avoided me, I never avoided you
You pushed me away, I never pushed you away
You stabbed me, I never stabbed you
You killed me, I never killed you
You exist, I never existed

What am I?

Spoiler:
A good conscience?


Ding Ding Ding, you win!
Have an imaginary internet :cookie: as prize! :]

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
2. A man gets onto an elevator. When the elevator stops, he knows his wife is dead.


Spoiler:
Here, have my silly idea:

His wife's head was trapped between the elevator door. When the elevator started to move down, her head got chopped off.

Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Heres another, a whodunnit sort of thing.

1. A Man lived in a circular flat, and one day he got stangled, and no-one new who killed him. there were three people in the room at the time, his maid, his wife and his butler. Here are their alibi's.
Maid~I was sweeping the corners.
Wife~I was making him bacon and toast for breakfast.
Butler~I was making his bed.
The detective hear these lines, and immedietly knew who was the real killer.

2. (We've had a similar one bt here we go anyway) A man was lying on the floor in his house, dead. he had a puddle of water underneath him and there was a hole directly above where he lay. How did this poor chap die?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

Nemesis wrote:
Ding Ding Ding, you win!
Have an imaginary internet :cookie: as prize! :]

Image HUUUUUR!!
Nemesis wrote:
LordWolfODonnell wrote:
2. A man gets onto an elevator. When the elevator stops, he knows his wife is dead.


Spoiler:
Here, have my silly idea:

His wife's head was trapped between the elevator door. When the elevator started to move down, her head got chopped off.

Nope, sorry
Scarred_owl wrote:
Heres another, a whodunnit sort of thing.

1. A Man lived in a circular flat, and one day he got stangled, and no-one new who killed him. there were three people in the room at the time, his maid, his wife and his butler. Here are their alibi's.
Maid~I was sweeping the corners.
Wife~I was making him bacon and toast for breakfast.
Butler~I was making his bed.
The detective hear these lines, and immedietly knew who was the real killer.

Spoiler:
The maid is lying. Circles have no true corners. She did it.


Scarred_owl wrote:
2. (We've had a similar one bt here we go anyway) A man was lying on the floor in his house, dead. he had a puddle of water underneath him and there was a hole directly above where he lay. How did this poor chap die?

Spoiler:
The man hung himself, by standing on a block of ice. As the ice melted, the rope snapped his neck, and as his full weight was being felt by the rope, part of the ceiling caved in from the pull of the rope.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Wolf, number 1 right but number 2 wrong...
It does involve a block of ice however.
Image


Last edited by Romeo on Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Breaking hiatus.

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:36 pm

Posts: 454

Scarred_owl wrote:
2. (We've had a similar one bt here we go anyway) A man was lying on the floor in his house, dead. he had a puddle of water underneath him and there was a hole directly above where he lay. How did this poor chap die?

Spoiler:
The man was an eskimo. He was in his incorrectly built igloo, that at the vertex of the infinite parabolas his domed house reached, the ice block slipped from the roof of his igloo, and bashed him on the head.


And please, :yuusaku: drop the 'ie'
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Posts: 2

Quote:
2. A man gets onto an elevator. When the elevator stops, he knows his wife is dead.



Spoiler:
His wife is on a life support system.The elevator stops because the power went out, so the life support system stopped, so the wife died.


or something
Page 5 of 24 [ 924 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 24  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO