Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Image Hostingg got all weird on meTopic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I was originally going to put this in my sig but it was too long so I thought I'd put this here just to let everyone know.

I hadn't logged in in a couple months, and when I did I noticed the image hosting URL that linked to my Sam Waterston image was replaced with an image of some weird flower. I assume this is because I used one of those image hosting sites that didn't make me create an account, and the link must have been temporary only. Because of this, I have no idea what images could have shown up in my sig or avatar while I was gone, so if anything offensive/inappropriate/rule-breaking popped up I want to apologize and assure you I knew nothing about it. The only two images I uploaded were my Sam Waterston avatar and sig. (And if anyone happened to see a different image, offensive or not, I'd appreciate it if they let me know.) Thanks!

EDIT: Oh I noticed there's a typo in the topic title. Sorry about that!
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: Image Hostingg got all weird on meTopic%20Title

Deputy of Self-Esteem

Lets not post topics like these in the Bar exam. That's become our bug net for spammers. Don't want to accidentally ban hammer innocents. Not a threat mind you. Just the less mistakes the better.
Bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump - bump
Re: Image Hostingg got all weird on meTopic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Wooster wrote:
Lets not post topics like these in the Bar exam. That's become our bug net for spammers. Don't want to accidentally ban hammer innocents. Not a threat mind you. Just the less mistakes the better.

Thanks! Yeah sorry about that I just posted it there because it was the forum topic. Thanks for moving it though. Hope the spamming stops.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices