Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 39 of 39[ 1532 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Re: You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?βTopic%20Title

*laugh track*

CatMuto wrote:
Student678 wrote:
And besides, children under the age of 13 aren't even allowed on that site!

You seem to think people actually follow that rule. :will:
Facebook is also only for 13+, but there are a ton of people who
A) are below that age and still browse/have a page themselves
B) are parents that let their young child read their posts (and demand other people to censor themselves, because by god, no way will we let Junior read a bad word...)
C) are BABIES with their own pages already... (granted, made by the parents, but that just shows you how insane it is)

C-A

Same with YouTube. Go to any big channel for kids and see the comment section. Full of kids definitely under 13. Of course half of them are just using their parent's account to post or something.

The comments there are really something else, honestly. It's actually kinda hilarious seeing how these children comment. :basil:
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Thing is, since it's the rules, you can't just break the rules and let an underage child on the site and then demand that all the "mature" content is censored just for that underage child. You break the rules, you face the consequences. And one of those consequences being psychological trauma from seeing stuff that you're not old enough to see. If DeviantArt is a site where you can only join if you're 13 years or older, then you should not go reporting art for mature content if you are <13 years old.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

When people in the Pokémon GTS put up unevolved starters and ask for Legendary Pokémon like Arceus. What? I have to get a freaking ARCEUS and give it away all for a measly starter Pokémon? You CAN breed the damn things. And I HATE how people "trade" with me just to show off their legendaries and never actually trade with me. What the actual hell!?
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

In Justice We Trust

You know what really grinds my gears? People tacitly (or, God forbid, explicitly) calling for summary executions.

So for those of you who don't know, the United States recently had another terrorist attack and our President is calling for the suspect (who, to be fair, is probably guilty) to be executed. I personally oppose the death penalty on principle, but that's not why calls for summary execution bother me. I can understand the outrage over such high-profile acts of violence as the recent terrorist attack and I can't claim to think highly of the guilty party. However, this is more than simply a matter of the rights of mass murderers. We offer everyone a fair trial because our criminal justice system is fallible. We have arrested innocent people in the past. We have, sadly, also executed innocent people in the past. The rights suspects are given, such as the right to remain silent, the right to a fair trial, and protection from torture, are there to reduce the likelihood of an innocent person being punished--and we still screw it up on occasion. If we start making exceptions for people who are widely believed by the general public to be guilty, we dramatically increase the risk of punishing innocent people; our justice system would effectively become a glorified lynch mob. Until the verdict has been handed down, the rights of the innocent and the rights of the guilty are one and the same; you cannot deny one without denying the other.

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Isn't there a particular thing about it being the president who called for this?

Puts extra pressure on the jury as well since the command comes from your highest office.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

This makes me sad... I mean, the direction the world seems to be going to. Everything seems so motivated by hatred and fear. So divisive. I never though I would consider a nuclear war in 2017, but this year I was somewhat scared of it, with the growing tension between North Korea and the US. This is strange, because some years ago I never imagined that an actual, serious nuclear war threat could occur.

Sometimes I think things seem to be changing for the worst. Or maybe we are just living this historical era marked by tension between West and East, and by a big right-wing wave. Globalization too, which is something complex and totally new... maybe we don’t know how to deal with it yet. But, anyway, troubled times. The beginning of the 21st century.

Zoinks

People say that the world is better than it has ever been, but because we're bombarded by the media about all the horrible stuff 24/7, we make everything out to be a sign of the apocalypse.

But honestly, that just makes me think...if the world is this shit NOW, how shit must it have been before???
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Yellow Magician wrote:
People say that the world is better than it has ever been, but because we're bombarded by the media about all the horrible stuff 24/7, we make everything out to be a sign of the apocalypse.

But honestly, that just makes me think...if the world is this shit NOW, how shit must it have been before???

Things are pretty horrible yeah. I'd say they are probably worse than they were before mostly though that really depends on what we are calling 'before'.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

In Justice We Trust

A lot of the good things happening in the world are fairly mundane compared to the bad things, especially when it comes to what the media reports. A politician remaining honest isn't going to make the news, for example. A reported steady decline in poverty might make it into a single article at the time of the report, but it's not going to be all over the news between the time of the report and the time of the next one. The big, juicy stories tend to cover things that can generally be regarded as either something bad or something that only happened because of something else that happened to be bad.

You know what grinds my gears? Sometimes, when I tell people that I don’t plan to have kids in the future, I get an “wow u selfish” as answer. I think having a “mini-me” just for the sake of having a mini-me is plenty selfish.

But, anyway. If being “selfish” means having free time and resources to enjoy myself, less expenses, peace of mind, a good night’s sleep, a great sex life and freedom to do whatever I want, then hell yes, I am selfish. I honestly don’t understand people who don’t see the benefits of living the prime years of your youth/adulthood without kids.

*laugh track*

YKWGMG? Myself! I just realised I could upload an image privately on imgur without having to publish it there. I swear, it took me way too long to figure that out. Though the way it was worded was a bit unintuitive as well.
A great man once wrote:
Breakfast? What needs to be broken so fast?

Story CrafterCase RankingsRelated LinksQR CodeSocot Lore

All the senseless acts of violence that have occurred this year is quite alarming also the hurricanes too I'd preferably like to see all this violence cease and getting that fool out of the white house would be a step in the right direction. As for our legal system its reached an all time low.
All Lives Matter
Destiny 2
Dream Big
Page 39 of 39 [ 1532 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices