Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 35[ 1383 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

The vent stationTopic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Title says all. This will be the place to vent out some negative emotions.

But I'm not going to start off because today has actually been quite nice for me.

So how about you guys? Bad day at school/work?

Reminder from BP: No venting/flaming at other CR members, please!
Re: The vent stationTopic%20Title

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Today at school, we were in class, it was rather cold. Now, I was wearing a sweater because of that, and so were many other people, including a friend of mine. This one girl, who's generally very rude, was wearing a sweater. She then proceeds to ask my friend if she can borrow his sweater, despite already wearing one. He kindly says no, as he's also pretty cold. She then proceeds to say that he's not even using the sweater, despite him wearing the sweater right before her eyes. I fear for humans, let me tell you.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Detective Luke Atmey wrote:
Today at school, we were in class, it was rather cold. Now, I was wearing a sweater because of that, and so were many other people, including a friend of mine. This one girl, who's generally very rude, was wearing a sweater. She then proceeds to ask my friend if she can borrow his sweater, despite already wearing one. He kindly says no, as he's also pretty cold. She then proceeds to say that he's not even using the sweater, despite him wearing the sweater right before her eyes. I fear for humans, let me tell you.

She probably wanted his ----.
Your friend's probably dense and didn't realize her true love for him. Shame on him.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

Isn't it a possibility that the girl was trolling?

Meanwhile, in my World Cultures class we learned about the Rwandan Genocide in 1994 that was a bloody massacre of over 800,000 people killed in just 100 days. That roughly 1 person dead every ten seconds. So yeah, not to be rude or anything, but unless your problems consist of heavy issues like genocide, poverty, famine, disease, etc; I think that you'll be able to get over whatever is bugging you. Simply put, don't complain about first world problems.

Whenever something isn't going well for me, or my day just sucks; I try to just think about the world's major problems and my troubles don't seem so bad. :jake:

I've felt worse.

Ten months ago, I purchased some headphones from Radioshack along with a one-year warranty that guarantees that they will replace it if they break. Ten months later, I go back to Radioshack to get the headphones replaced..... and they tell me that their policy changed and I can no longer get them replaced. Congratulations, Radioshack, you cheated 9 US dollars off your customer. Here's a nice big F*ck You!
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
Simply put, don't complain about first world problems.

Whenever something isn't going well for me, or my day just sucks; I try to just think about the world's major problems and my troubles don't seem so bad. :jake:

I was driving to school today, and I noticed gas went up $.10 I was furious. Gas was $3.87 last week and now it's $3.87. It's official. This world is going to shit. Don't even get me started on the price of the movie ticket for Iron Man 3 I paid for yesterday.

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:

I was driving to school today, and I noticed gas went up $.10 I was furious. Gas was $3.87 last week and now it's $3.87. It's official. This world is going to shit. Don't even get me started on the price of the movie ticket for Iron Man 3 I paid for yesterday.

What ever happened to Mr. Positive Blak? :/

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

What ever happened to Mr. Positive Blak? :/

He paid way too much for a movie ticket yesterday and saw gas go up by 10 cents.
I'm pretty frugal with my money.

Which reminds me. Don't use Easyauctionjapan.com as a proxy to get stuff off of Yahoo Auctions Japan. Their customer service is horrible, and I had to actually email them asking when they'll get my stuff at their warehouse. A day later they conveniently got it in and asked me to pay for shipping. I did, and I waited 4 more days before emailing them asking when they're going to ship my stuff since I paid. Later that night I get an email telling me that my stuff had been shipped out. If I have to email constantly to remind a store to send me my stuff, then I'm avoiding them at all costs.

Ace Sidekick!

I'll keep that in mind...Especially since my parents decided to pay me for the work I do in the house. Gotta save up for a rainy day, or for something special.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
I'll keep that in mind...Especially since my parents decided to pay me for the work I do in the house. Gotta save up for a rainy day, or for something special.

Well that's good! But it'll be hard to buy stuff online since you need access to online funds somehow.

Ace Sidekick!

Well actually I think my dad wouldn't want me to online shop anyway...He says it's becoming dangerous ._.

This entire discussion kinda reminds me of James Rolfe's "You Know What's Bullshit" series. He pretty much complains about first world problems. It's hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN6fxqvGBSs
Once you watch one, you'll want to watch them all!

How so? Okay, I got cheated out of a Video Capture Device a few years ago when I wanted to record my gameplay of Tales of the Abyss... I didn't care too much as it was 'only' 5€ and if it had been more, I would've raised hell at that guy and eBay. A reason why I don't like eBay.

Yesterday/Today, the Skyward Sword board in general.
Some jerkface literally saying "If you like Skyward Sword you are not a real Zelda fan. They took every complaint from the previous games and made it ten-times worse in this game". For one, that's a huge insult to people. I have not played every single Zelda game, but I still consider myself a 'real' fan. Definition of 'real' depends on the person, I guess.
So I very nicely vented asked on that forum what those complaints were. I remember complaining a ton in OoT about the rupees being pointless, since I generally got a full wallet very fast and had nothing to spend it on. Especially makes the terrible reward for getting all 100 Golden Skulltullas worse, as it's pointless.
And I get it when people say that Skyward has boring fetch quests put into the storyline that are obligatory. But I have to say that the ones in Skyward are much better than the boring, way too long and annoying search for the Triforce of Courage pieces in Wind Waker. I read they had two dungeons planned and had to scrap them due to time-restraint, so that's why we got that fetch quest instead...

Maybe I should stay away from the GameFAQs Skyward Sword board. Nobody seems to take my opinion seriously there, they don't respect me, flame me for mentioning I like the game and are obviously trying to troll me.

C-A

Dine at DuBois'!

Isn't this "Y'know what really grinds my gears" basically?

Anyway recently some nutjob designed a gun that can be made with 3D printing technology (I'm not entirely sure what it is but from the context of what I've read it sounds like with the tools it's easy to privately make a gun) that is plastic and therefore easily smuggled.

So what does he want to do? He wants to put the blueprints online making the gun freely available to anyone who cares.
Here's an article and I can't get over how nuts the things the guy says are.

Part of me wants to call America's gun craze a disease now since this person is attempting to provide guns to the world threatening to infect other countries with guns because it's "about liberty" in his words.

Called it something stupid like "The Liberator" too.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:

Anyway recently some nutjob designed a gun that can be made with 3D printing technology (I'm not entirely sure what it is but from the context of what I've read it sounds like with the tools it's easy to privately make a gun) that is plastic and therefore easily smuggled.

So what does he want to do? He wants to put the blueprints online making the gun freely available to anyone who cares.

Part of me wants to call America's gun craze a disease now since this person is attempting to provide guns to the world threatening to infect other countries with guns because it's "about liberty" in his words.

Well rather than things that bug you in general, I think its purpose is to complain about stuff on a day to day basis. For example, yesterday we got a new dog and my family has started calling it Pebbles. I think it's a stupid name, and I've refused to call the dog by that name.

Pierre wrote:

Yeah, I heard about that story. There's so many potential problems and dangers with this new technology.

What really gets me angry is that these conservatives are so intent on banning violent video games and movies, but not regulating guns. Yes, let's get rid of harmless entertainment, but keep weapons that take lives. 90% of Americans want better background checks and what does the Senate do? Absolutely nothing. It's reasons like this that make me ashamed to live on the same planet as these people. :yuusaku:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:

Yeah, I heard about that story. There's so many potential problems and dangers with this new technology.

What really gets me angry is that these conservatives are so intent on banning violent video games and movies, but not regulating guns. Yes, let's get rid of harmless entertainment, but keep weapons that take lives. 90% of Americans want better background checks and what does the Senate do? Absolutely nothing. It's reasons like this that make me ashamed to live on the same planet as these people. :yuusaku:

How dare you get rid of my guns! How would you like if I took your destructive violent video games and slit your throat with the disks?! You wouldn't like that would you?! No. You'd be dead of course.

Ace Sidekick!

This is different Pierre...At least, I intend on it being different.

Yesterday I vented on somewhat personal stuff in my life in a topic I probably shouldn't have.

And to get back on topic...I wish people would pick up their garbage...My dog vomited a few hours ago because of stuff he ate on the ground.

Quote:
How dare you get rid of my guns! How would you like if I took your destructive violent video games and slit your throat with the disks?! You wouldn't like that would you?! No. You'd be dead of course.

It's all these damn liberals! They want to take away our guns and inject the gay virus into all of us! This country is doomed! Doomed! 'Merica's finished!

Quote:

It's all these damn liberals! They want to take away our guns and inject the gay virus into all of us! This country is doomed! Doomed! 'Merica's finished!

I have to show this post to my husband...! :redd:
He's confused, but laughing.

C-A

High level play

Quote:

Well, you had a few good centuries. Why not start over if it's finished?
There is no solace above or below. I pray for myself, to myself - Frank Underwood

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

I have to show this post to my husband...! :redd:
He's confused, but laughing.

C-A

Sick and tired of all those Yankee liberal lies? Here's the "real" story about America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEEwwJGyCZg

(Sorry Emiko Gale. I know this thread's becoming off topic, but I couldn't resist.) :godot:

Ace Sidekick!

It's ok TopHat...You actually made me laugh. And I think it's only natural that we go off topic now and then, were not robots.

Sjibbey wrote:
Quote:

Well, you had a few good centuries. Why not start over if it's finished?

There may be a time in which we have no choice but to start over. This country is headed torward disaster...and sometimes the structures need to be taken down in order to be rebuilt as something better. Not a fun process but it may unfortunatly be necessary.

Ace Sidekick!

VentVentVentVentVent. I need to get this quote that's trapped in my mind out.

"Fix your own mistakes, because I have my own to correct"

Now if you excuse me...I'm going to calm myself before I start tossing items against the wall and I wish for that to not happen.

Dine at DuBois'!

ZanarkandGabe wrote:
There may be a time in which we have no choice but to start over. This country is headed torward disaster...and sometimes the structures need to be taken down in order to be rebuilt as something better. Not a fun process but it may unfortunatly be necessary.

That's dangerous thinking there.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
ZanarkandGabe wrote:

That's dangerous thinking there.

We gotta lot of cynics on this forum Pierre. It doesn't surprise me one bit.

Zoinks

Turning 21 on Saturday and I've only just realised how sad my life's been so far...so I'm pretty angry at myself atm. Not the best feeling.

>:(

EDIT: W.r.t. the 3d-printing guns issue: 100,000 copies of the blueprint have been downloaded so far. This isn't looking good.
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Last edited by Yellow Magician on Thu May 09, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dine at DuBois'!

Yellow Magician wrote:
Turning 21 on Saturday and I've only just realised how sad my life's been so far...so I'm pretty angry at myself atm. Not the best feeling.

Sounds like a quarter-life-crisis.

Still you got my sympathies I didn't mind turning 21.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

Yellow Magician wrote:

EDIT: W.r.t. the 3d-printing guns issue: 100,000 copies of the blueprint have been downloaded so far. This isn't looking good.

I'm not looking forward to turning 19 in Augest. :(

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

I'll be turning 20 in July, so all of you can just

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:

...Ok, what was that for? *flicks your forehead*

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

An excuse to post that gif.

Dine at DuBois'!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

An excuse to post that gif.

Homemade?

@Yellow Magician

That news just makes me sadder...I thought it was gonna get pulled from the internet.
Granted 3D printing is hardly common technology but for those who have access it's troublesome.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

I lost all the recordings on my TV's DVR box. All of them. Forever. Including the Doctor Who episode from last week and this week's episode of Elementary and tons of other shows which will never be recovered. I'm gonna go jump off a cliff now. :grey:

Ace Sidekick!

I lost all the recordings on my TV's DVR box. All of them. Forever. Including the Doctor Who episode from last week and this week's episode of Elementary and tons of other shows which will never be recovered. I'm gonna go jump off a cliff now. :grey:

No Mr. Atmey don't!

Quote:

Yeah, I agree with you. Seeing as how Congress is mostly made up of a bunch of old white straight Christian men, it's clear that we aren't moving in the right direction. Not to sound mean or anything, but soon these guys will be gone. Once they've left, a new younger generation will be able to fill the void. Unfortunately, the majority of Americans don't want an honest politician. They like to be pandered to and given lofty promises that sound good, but will never happen.

There is another way. *cough* Torrenting. *cough* :jake:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

Homemade?

Nope, I wish. Just one I found. I need to see more gif moments, so I can make more.
Page 1 of 35 [ 1383 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices