Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 5 of 5[ 171 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3Topic%20Title

I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a entirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Happy to be spending time with my old bestfriend. We been watching videos together, and talking all day. Feels nice~

Happy Maria

The Mechanic wrote:
I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a intirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Ace Attorney? Realistic? Since when?

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Southern Corn wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a intirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Note the emphasis I added to the above quote. It doesn't have to be realistic in and of itself, just realistic in comparison to whatever else they have on their 3DS.

TheDoctor wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:

Note the emphasis I added to the above quote. It doesn't have to be realistic in and of itself, just realistic in comparison to whatever else they have on their 3DS.

Most of the games on my 3ds are Platformer and adventure games. I still haven't bought SOJ because I don't have any money right now.

Happy Maria

Good lord,I forgot how much I love playing board games. So much fun everywhere! :basil:

Southern Corn wrote:
Good lord,I forgot how much I love playing board games. So much fun everywhere! :basil:

Board games are fun. My personal favorite being Monopoly (It takes forever but I like it.) Another favorite of mine are Trivia Games because I like to learn facts while answering questions.

Happy Maria

What's this? A fifteen year old...who likes to LEARN?!

At work,we're doing a project of sorts. We've finished writing mostly everything,but we still have to arrange it all. I'm thankful though,for participating in this <3

1000% Knight

Oh neat, 人狼城の恐怖 has a kindle version now. I'm fairly certain it didn't before, so... awesome~
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Happy Maria

Had an anticipated assignment today. It came out REALLY well. It was way easier than anticipated. Suddenly I feel confident. The next few assignments....if I do those well,I could potentially get a promotion. So happy right now~ <333

Happy Maria

YES! My brother got a score of 90 out of 120 in the TOEFL. That should be enough for most universities to accept him. So proud <3
Page 5 of 5 [ 171 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices