Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 5[ 171 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3Topic%20Title

Athena's biggest fan

I have the best dad ever. He made a few mistakes, but he loves me, and he proved that when I was little. I've learned, despite what I've been told, I can trust him enough to just talk with him when I'm upset or whatever.
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

Gettin' Old!

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Bumping for great justice

Had a great time at my company's Christmas party tonight. The food was delicious, the music was fun, and we had a great time catching up and cracking jokes about each other. Looking forward to, hopefully, enjoying many more years with this company.

Aww that's nice, I'm normally too shy to attend many Christmas Parties with my company.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Athena's biggest fan

Pierre wrote:
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Bumping for great justice

Had a great time at my company's Christmas party tonight. The food was delicious, the music was fun, and we had a great time catching up and cracking jokes about each other. Looking forward to, hopefully, enjoying many more years with this company.

Aww that's nice, I'm normally too shy to attend many Christmas Parties with my company.

I probably won't have any to attend this year. :sadshoe:
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Louise wrote:
It's bad that this topic only has one page ;-;

I'm grateful that my husband aka dullahan is so nice to me despite me being made of cake. I don't always love this forum but I met some angels here don'tcrydon'tcry

Um I'm also grateful and happy that in this day and age I have a job that I like. I complain about colleagues a lot but the job itself makes me happy. When I tell people that I don't hate my job they look at me like I have 2 heads hahaaaaaasfghhjkl

Never won $100 here though ;-;

=) I just saw this! Looby, you're awesome too!

I am very thankful for the friends that I have made on here, and even if most of them aren't around anymore, it doesn't take away from the fun experiences I've had on these forums. I'm still very thankful for the friends that are still around as well. It really helps that this community is so welcoming overall as well!

And granted, while I wish for some better things in my life to happen, I'm thankful for what I have. It can always be worse than what it is and I consider myself very blessed to have the things that I do have going for me right now.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

I love this thread. It always reminds me of all I have to be happy about.

I faced a whole bunch of my fears this past week, and didn't even seem to bat an eyelid. A few years ago, I used to find it hard to even leave my house. I just can't imagine that now. I feel much happier as I am now.

I'm also happy about Christmas decorations. My family put ours' up yesterday. It really lightens everything up. Plus, I have a bunch of fairy lights in my room.

Idol of Polar Bears

Oh man, I'm so happy for the 49ers! They came up with a BIG, BIG win today against Seattle today! So glad to have such an elite sports team representing the pride of San Francisco!

And now, for Sunday Night Football! I hope my football square numbers come up big tonight.

Update: OH MY GOD YES! MY NUMBERS FINALLY CAME UP! 14 straight weeks without a single win and I struck it big again with another $100! This month just keeps getting better!

I finally feel awake! The past few weeks have been insomniac hell for me. I'm still up at kind of a weird hour, but... at least I'll be able to get through the day!

Mirii-chan wrote:

I faced a whole bunch of my fears this past week, and didn't even seem to bat an eyelid. A few years ago, I used to find it hard to even leave my house. I just can't imagine that now. I feel much happier as I am now.

I'm also happy about Christmas decorations. My family put ours' up yesterday. It really lightens everything up. Plus, I have a bunch of fairy lights in my room.

I'm really happy for you! I can't begin to fathom how hard that must have been to overcome.

If you don't mind my saying so, you seem like a really strong person. Own that happiness! You earned it.

I love Christmas lights too! The sun rises so late, and most people here leave their lights on all night, so I wake up to some every morning. Christmas makes the winter so much more bearable.

... Which reminds me. I'm thankful for Christmas music, too. I don't even care. I love it. I love Christmas.

Gettin' Old!

Coyote wrote:
I finally feel awake! The past few weeks have been insomniac hell for me. I'm still up at kind of a weird hour, but... at least I'll be able to get through the day!

Mirii-chan wrote:

I'm really happy for you! I can't begin to fathom how hard that must have been to overcome.

If you don't mind my saying so, you seem like a really strong person. Own that happiness! You earned it.

I love Christmas lights too! The sun rises so late, and most people here leave their lights on all night, so I wake up to some every morning. Christmas makes the winter so much more bearable.

... Which reminds me. I'm thankful for Christmas music, too. I don't even care. I love it. I love Christmas.

I FREAKING LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

Jona Lewie's Stop the Cavalry topping my favourite Christmas songs list.

I'm thankful for my dog as I write this he is resting his head on my leg watching the screen. He's so warm like that, he's a Golden Retriever so he's hardly little but it doesn't stop him acting like a puppy and trying to fit into every little space he could as a kid.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Coyote wrote:

Mirii-chan wrote:

Thank you very much. It really made my day to hear that. :acro: And, I think there's a real great happiness for having achieved something, so I always feel happy when I've worked against my fears.

I sometimes have problems with insomnia, too. I always wake up in the middle of the night, then can never get back to sleep. :sadshoe:

I constantly have the lights on now. I think I'll be really sad when I have to take them down.

Christmas music is great, all kinds. At home, we have the classical music station on the radio, so there's all kinds of Christmas carols on. I really love some of the kinda corny Christmas songs, too.

Pierre wrote:
I FREAKING LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

Jona Lewie's Stop the Cavalry topping my favourite Christmas songs list.

I'm thankful for my dog as I write this he is resting his head on my leg watching the screen. He's so warm like that, he's a Golden Retriever so he's hardly little but it doesn't stop him acting like a puppy and trying to fit into every little space he could as a kid.

Aww, I'm really thankful for my cat. Even though he woke me up late last night. I heard him meowing and just thought he just wanted to go out or something, but when I went into our study room, he was asleep on the desk. I thought I must have imagined it, yet when I gave him a stroke, he started meowing again. So, I guess he just woke me up for a hug. :shoe:

Gettin' Old!

I'm thankful for good times with my pals.

Friend of mine was having folks over to try his new Wii U out. Apparently he spent more on it than his parents for Christmas so he opted to have it now.

So I went along and it was quite the enjoyable experience just hanging out with guys. The Wii U is really great with it's 5-player options, really looking forward to my own this Christmas.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I'm thankful for pot pie and apple cider. I've been starving all day, and I didn't even burn anything! Small victories.

Wow, what a wonderful topic! Seeing this among negative topics, how can I not reply?

Well, we visited relatives on my mom's side of the family for Christmas and it got me thinking of how thankful I am to have been born into such an awesome and close family. I'm glad that I even know my mom's cousins and their kids and spouses so well because that's how close everyone is.

TheNonchalantRage wrote:

You know what? I think CR could have a better Christmas party, anyways! We could invite everyone! :gant-jazz:
...on second thought, I don't know how that would work.

Idol of Polar Bears

MY FOOTBALL SQUARE NUMBERS CAME UP AGAIN! $50 BUCKS, HELL YEAH!

Gettin' Old!

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Wow, what a wonderful topic! Seeing this among negative topics, how can I not reply?

Well, we visited relatives on my mom's side of the family for Christmas and it got me thinking of how thankful I am to have been born into such an awesome and close family. I'm glad that I even know my mom's cousins and their kids and spouses so well because that's how close everyone is.

TheNonchalantRage wrote:

You know what? I think CR could have a better Christmas party, anyways! We could invite everyone! :gant-jazz:
...on second thought, I don't know how that would work.

I actually attempted a CR Christmas party a few years ago.
Basically just an RP as ourselves for it, was quite fun if Chaotic.

Also damn Bear Jew XD Winning all the money!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

I completed my last final for the semester. Now I can finally sleep till 12 rest.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

You know, a Mario game!

I'm thankful towards my cousin. I've known him since quite literally the day he was born; I went to visit him in the hospital when he was born. He's been my only true friend for 13 years, and has always been there for me whenever I feel lonely. He may be a bit of a jerk at times, but he's a good guy at heart, I know it.

I'm also thankful towards my kitties. I have 4 of them, and they brighten up my day whenever I see them. In fact, one of them is sitting on my lap as I type this.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
I'm thankful towards my cousin. I've known him since quite literally the day he was born; I went to visit him in the hospital when he was born. He's been my only true friend for 13 years, and has always been there for me whenever I feel lonely. He may be a bit of a jerk at times, but he's a good guy at heart, I know it.

I'm also thankful towards my kitties. I have 4 of them, and they brighten up my day whenever I see them. In fact, one of them is sitting on my lap as I type this.

Sounds like you have a great cousin. Kind of sounds like a friend I have, when I had no other friends, she stood by me, and she always has. She was always patient with me whenever I was down, and I hope I've done the same for her. I hardly ever see my relatives, except for my Uncle, who is really great. :acro:

I feel thankful for my cat, too. I've had a kinda bad day today, but he came to sit beside me, like he always does when I'm off.

Idol of Polar Bears

I KNOW THAT I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO CARES ABOUT SPORTS SO THAT IS WHY I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE IN CAPS TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM THAT THE 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE NFL PLAYOFFS FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW AND ARE GOING TO WIN THEIR SIXTH SUPER BOWL IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!

REMEMBER THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHICH IS THE REASON THAT I TYPED THIS WHOLE THING IN CAPITAL LETTERS! QUEST FOR SIX! QUEST FOR SIX! QUEST FOR SIX!

Gettin' Old!

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
I KNOW THAT I AM THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS BOARD WHO CARES ABOUT SPORTS SO THAT IS WHY I AM GOING TO TYPE THIS WHOLE MESSAGE IN CAPS TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM THAT THE 49ERS ARE GOING TO THE NFL PLAYOFFS FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW AND ARE GOING TO WIN THEIR SIXTH SUPER BOWL IN FRANCHISE HISTORY!

REMEMBER THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME WHICH IS THE REASON THAT I TYPED THIS WHOLE THING IN CAPITAL LETTERS! QUEST FOR SIX! QUEST FOR SIX! QUEST FOR SIX!

XD Hey I care about sports, just not American Football but GO 49ERS!

I'm thankful for my family at this time of year, we may hardly talk much the rest of the year but it's always special getting together for a big family Christmas party, it's like nothing else.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The King of All

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:

The 49ers beat the Falcons last night :payne: I didn't see anything after halftime. With this and the Saints' loss against the Panthers, all of my teams are blowing it.

And don't get me started with the Jaguars. :ron:
The king of all, Sir Duke

Art Person

Got $50 from my grandfather for Christmas! Yay! Now I can get myself Persona 2!

Gettin' Old!

SuperAj3 wrote:

Awesome man but wow Persona 2 is a bit pricy for such an old game or is it some shiny rerelease?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Art Person

Pierre wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

Awesome man but wow Persona 2 is a bit pricy for such an old game or is it some shiny rerelease?

Yeah, it's $43 on the PSN, but it's the 'enhanced port' for the PSP, so re-made music and artwork, and I think there's bonus content. I'm sure it'd be cheaper in-store, but the game shops have next to nothing in the area I live in.

The King of All

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! :gant: :edgey: :phoenix: :redd: :will: :maya: :pearl:

Idol of Polar Bears

The Green Bay Cheesheads are down for the count! 49ers one step closer to winning their sixth Lombardi trophy! Next stop: Carolina!

I went back to lurking because I wanted to preserve my post count but this is a good reason to post;

I JUST WON £2,500 IN THE STAFF LOTTERY
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Louise wrote:
I went back to lurking because I wanted to preserve my post count but this is a good reason to post;

!!!
That really is a good reason! Congrats!

Louise wrote:

Pizza party for everyone! :hotti:

Gettin' Old!

Louise wrote:

Wow damn Looby =D That's excellent!

Wish my work had awesome prizes like that XD. Gonna take a holiday?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Thanks guys, I'm so happy!!

All I really want to do is pay off my overdraft and FINALLY have driving lessons, but after that I might take a holiday. Not sure yet!

The King of All

Wow, that's pretty awesome, congratulations!

Louise wrote:
Thanks guys, I'm so happy!!

All I really want to do is pay off my overdraft and FINALLY have driving lessons, but after that I might take a holiday. Not sure yet!

Your welcome :gant-clap2:. Dont forget our pizza party for all of CR :ron-jazz: :gant-jazz:

Yeah, pizzas for everyone, massive massive pizzas :gant-jazz:

Thanks Deadpool!!

Louise wrote:
Yeah, pizzas for everyone, massive massive pizzas :gant-jazz:

Thanks Deadpool!!

I better get pepperoni :ron: haha

I'm really grateful for my best friend. She's always stuck by me and though we are very different in many ways, we have such a great time whenever we meet up. We went out for a coffee the other day and it just made me really happy. I think it's nice when you have a friend you can really connect to. :edgey:

Louise wrote:

Wow, that's awesome! :basil:

I'm grateful to have the greatest girlfriend on the world. We been together for 4 years and 23 days. She always makes me feel happy whenever I'm down. She always knows how to make me laugh anytime, even if its with crappy puns xD. I'm grateful to love her everyday and to know that she will always be with me. I love her forever and that's what I'm most grateful in my life. :pearl-blush: Thank you Scuttlebutt :nick-heart: :nick-heart:

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Nope.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Last edited by bratty waifu on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scuttlebutt wrote:
Fool Bright wrote:
I'm grateful to have the greatest girlfriend on the world. We been together for 4 years and 23 days. She always makes me feel happy whenever I'm down. She always knows how to make me laugh anytime, even if its with crappy puns xD. I'm grateful to love her everyday and to know that she will always be with me. I love her forever and that's what I'm most grateful in my life. :pearl-blush: Thank you Scuttlebutt :nick-heart: :nick-heart:

Oh wow, that's so beautiful. I never knew I made you feel that way. I thought you hated my terrible awesome puns, but I see you love them. :pearl-blush:

Well of course :3. I'll never forget that one pun.."considered it payed in Ful...bright" xD

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Nope.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Last edited by bratty waifu on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

[Whip the cream!]

I'm so damn grateful because I had my first appointment with the "mobile team" from the psychiatric hospital today. They make home visits and offer counseling. The two ladies I met were very sweet, very caring and listened to me vent as well as took me as well as my suspicion that I suffer from bipolar disorder rather than chronical depression (which they pretty much confirmed, so now it will be easier to bring it up with my doctor) seriously.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 2 of 5 [ 171 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices