Court Records
http://forums.court-records.net/

<3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=27729
Page 5 of 5

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a entirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Author:  Gentle Criminal [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Happy to be spending time with my old bestfriend. We been watching videos together, and talking all day. Feels nice~

Author:  Southern Corn [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

The Mechanic wrote:
I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a intirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Ace Attorney? Realistic? Since when?

Author:  TheDoctor [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Southern Corn wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a intirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Ace Attorney? Realistic? Since when?

Note the emphasis I added to the above quote. It doesn't have to be realistic in and of itself, just realistic in comparison to whatever else they have on their 3DS.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

TheDoctor wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
I'v been playing Phoenix Wright a lot lately because It's the most realistic game I have on my 3ds. Now I want to be a Prosicutor even more. This game series is one of the best video games I'v ever played even better than Pokémon honestly. Everytime I play it I feel like I'm a intirely different person. This also why this is my only forum I post on is because this forum is basically like my life.

Ace Attorney? Realistic? Since when?

Note the emphasis I added to the above quote. It doesn't have to be realistic in and of itself, just realistic in comparison to whatever else they have on their 3DS.


Most of the games on my 3ds are Platformer and adventure games. I still haven't bought SOJ because I don't have any money right now.

Author:  Southern Corn [ Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Good lord,I forgot how much I love playing board games. So much fun everywhere! :basil:

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Southern Corn wrote:
Good lord,I forgot how much I love playing board games. So much fun everywhere! :basil:


Board games are fun. My personal favorite being Monopoly (It takes forever but I like it.) Another favorite of mine are Trivia Games because I like to learn facts while answering questions.

Author:  Southern Corn [ Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

What's this? A fifteen year old...who likes to LEARN?!

At work,we're doing a project of sorts. We've finished writing mostly everything,but we still have to arrange it all. I'm thankful though,for participating in this <3

Author:  Bad Player [ Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Oh neat, 人狼城の恐怖 has a kindle version now. I'm fairly certain it didn't before, so... awesome~

Author:  Southern Corn [ Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

Had an anticipated assignment today. It came out REALLY well. It was way easier than anticipated. Suddenly I feel confident. The next few assignments....if I do those well,I could potentially get a promotion. So happy right now~ <333

Author:  Southern Corn [ Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: <3 Happiness/Thankfulness Topic! <3

YES! My brother got a score of 90 out of 120 in the TOEFL. That should be enough for most universities to accept him. So proud <3

Page 5 of 5 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/