Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 17 posts ]

How do you act when you are...?Topic%20Title

You are in a certain kind of mood and you realize: you have a certain type of acting, behavior or even just expressions you generally use in that mood. What are they?

When I am angry or annoyed, I generally become incredibly sarcastic. Which backfires a lot, because people think in my anger that I am actually serious about that and my sarcasm generally leads to some insensitive comments, which I technically don't mean to be insensitive - whether I am angry or am not.

In terms of when I'm sad or feeling down, I am really quiet. Which is a paradox as I don't talk very much to begin with, so it's harder to tell when I am sad. On the other hand, since I am usually quiet, people are also much more likely to think that I am sad when I am actually not. I might not be feeling any particular emotion at that point.

For happiness, eh, I think I become more giddy about something. It's likely that I snicker a lot or grin, although I have this terrible habit of grinning, anyway. But even when I am happy, the same comments that could be seen as insensitive can pop up, although I really do not mean them like that.

C-A
Re: How do you act when you are...?Topic%20Title

aka Ami <3

I haven't pegged down exactly WHY, but there are times where I'll start projecting subconsciously, and become loud enough for others to ask that I speak quieter.

Hmmm...

When I'm happy -> Usually I become very, very energic, rebellious and I can't stop for one minute. I have an unconventional sense of humor and I can laugh at things that aren't supposed to be funny. I do all kind of stupid stuff (I tend to regret about this later)

When I'm sad -> I'm withdrawn and I avoid any conversation. I don't become "shy", but probably a bit more insecure, self-critical and my self-esteem is harshly damaged. Sometimes I can be really paranoid and think that the whole world is conspiring against me.

When I'm angry -> I can't really find a pattern here.

The Real Human Being

>Mfw I realized I've been sad for the past couple years.

I noticed that when I get angry, I actually become less blunt than I usually am, despite my feeling that I'm being more so.
Which means I will start to drop off a lot more hints about my emotions and my disapproval of/disagreement with what is being done or said, but the hints I drop become less obvious and are often overlooked. Which, of course, will then anger me even more, because they seem obvious to me.

If I get angry enough at someone in particular, I will start staring/glaring at them (I usually don't look at people for more than a glance, so this is easy to notice), use my best overblown vocabulary (which, again, is easy to notice, because I normally use simplified language or even sound effects when I'm in a friendly mood) and start referring to myself and my opponent in third person. When I'm openly hostile, I also start making cynic or sarcastic comments and immediately laughing about them in an unpleasant way.

I also noticed that when I'm scared, I will either freeze up entirely, or do the same thing over and over again until I calm down. So for instance, if I get scared while drawing something, I might keep drawing until I'm actually drawing over my drawing for lack of space to draw on.
Also, I often forget how to use language when I'm scared, and start talking in gibberish or metaphores that are rarely understood by people around me.

You know, a Mario game!

Whenever I get angry, I usually become much more snappy and arrogant than I usually am, and I tend to raise my voice way more often than I need to.

Whenever I get sad, I lay in my room on my bed with my head under the covers, occasionally petting my cat.

Whenever I get happy, I start making more jokes than I normally do, and randomly singing my favorite songs. I do this in public, too, and I'm not ashamed.

Whenever I get confused, I get really aggravated and start pacing back and forth, breathing heavily. I tend to get really aggravated when I come across something I don't understand, I'm kinda like a Vulcan, in that everything that isn't logical to me irritates me.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

[Whip the cream!]

When I'm angry I'm incredibly stubborn. I will prove my point, so help me God. I can get rather snarky, or I just snarl. I can have quite the temper, but it ebbs out quickly. When I'm not angry anymore, I just want shit to be over with.

When I'm sad I become rather blank. I just want to curl up and hide from the world.

When I'm happy I get rather giddy, yet articulate, and I laugh hard as balls.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE A TITLE ;-;

As normal i'm calm,quiet and kind of a sarcastic person
When i'm happy,i whistle a lot and i can't stop moving for a minute
When i'm angry,i can't stop complaining even to myself
When i'm sad,i feel like i'm being ignored and i talk to people like this :accordion-head:
When i'm scared my voice turns shaky
Plus:My breakdown would be this :Kristoph-hair:

.: Hyperactive ecstasy dreamer :.

.: If I were to be....

* Sad//Distraught- I stay either quiet or have an attitude towards people
- Hyper (on certain things ex- shipping) I do mischievous acts or just hug people
- Happy- I talk too much
- Angry- Hmm... I stay quiet.

A Seeker of Truth

-When I'm angry, I tend to instinctively try to quiet it down and not let it show; results vary.
-When I'm sad, I tend to just need to either talk to someone or be entirely on my own.
-When I'm happy, I talk TOO much and sometimes monologue
-When I'm hyper... GET AWAY. GET FAR FAAAR AWAY! I'm... a little funny when I'm in those moods :)
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

angry - quiet, close to tears
sad - quiet, close to tears
happy - annoying and talkative, close to tears

I'm always close to crying, it does my head in. I might even cry now, simply because I'm tired and hungry. If you're in the vicinity when there's an RSPCA or NSPCC advert on telly, don't look at me.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

I'd have to ask my boyfriend because I don't even know.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Athena's biggest fan

Anger is unfortunately a lot of who I am (Yep, that's the secret of my username.), so I have levels of how I behave as I progress into deeper and deeper anger. At the most superficial level, along the lines of irritation, I'm snappy and pissy. Somewher in the middle, I can either start acting impulsive, or I'll start crying. At the highest levels, I will absolutely lose it.

When I'm sad, I tend to snap at people to keep them away. I don't want to drag people into my problems, and I want to be alone.

When I'm happy, nothing really special happens. A little hyper and chatty, that's about it.
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

Last edited by TheNonchalantRage on Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higanjima wrote:

Well when you angry you have a Stern look on your face and then angry whenever i talk too much lol

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
Higanjima wrote:

Well when you angry you have a Stern look on your face and then angry whenever i talk too much lol

I'm not aware of any of that. However, I am aware that I call you by your real name when I'm upset.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Higanjima wrote:
Shelly_De_Killer wrote:
Higanjima wrote:

I'm not aware of any of that. However, I am aware that I call you by your real name when I'm upset.

When you do I know Shit just got real and I should run for the hills O_O

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

I realised that I'm probably more unsecure than I think. Sometimes if I'm sitting beside someone on and that person is on my right side I unconsciously tilt a bit to the left :ron: But I guess this is a bit off topic.

This is however more on topic. I think sometimes when I'm in more sad moods I tend to be more jokingly and obnoxius with my friends.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices