Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 31 of 33[ 1297 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 


Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

Dawny wrote:
Spoiler: personal mini rant
Okay so... something that happened a really long tome ago is coming back to haunt me and I've been told to tell someone... mostly my aunt. I'm scared. What if she doesn't believe me? What if things go down hill? What if she (and my grandparents) stress themselves sick?... I can't say anything. Part of me wants to, the other part doesn't. Idk...


You don't need to tell me but I can see you are really scared and uncertain about this. Might be worth weighing up the consequences of saying something or nothing.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

Ditto. If you tell, you could cause a family explosion and trouble, which would probably make you feel guilty.
If you don't tell, well, there is the chance that this emotional thing will come back again down the line and haunt you.
Kind of... yeah, stuck between a rock and a hard place.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Image

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

CatMuto wrote:
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Image

C-A

Yeah. I'm honestly more scared for/of his supporters than the man himself. The extreme ones,just to be clear. Read an article on the techie from India who was shot at a bar recently. He was planning on having kids too. So tragic.

I hate how the whole world is so politically oriented currently. I'm tired of hearing people arguing with each other everywhere I go. It's driving me insane.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

CatMuto wrote:
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!
Image

C-A


Was there some new atrocity I ain't heard of to warrant this?


Last thing that ruffled my feathers was in how he banned a good amount of the press from attending his meeting.

I mean...that feels like that start of real meaningful censorship...not just the silly kind that we usually deal with like "why didn't game company x localise this piece of dlc".
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 617

Pierre wrote:
I mean...that feels like that start of real meaningful censorship...not just the silly kind that we usually deal with like "why didn't game company x localise this piece of dlc".


I'm almost glad that the people that complain about censorship in games/online forums will know what real censorship is, except for the fact that, you know, a bunch of people could be affected in real life because of this
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Trump is quite the catalyst. Currently,USA is undergoing a gargantuan chemical reaction that won't stop for quite a while. Real question is whether the reaction is reversible...
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

Pierre wrote:
Last thing that ruffled my feathers was in how he banned a good amount of the press from attending his meeting.

I mean...that feels like that start of real meaningful censorship...not just the silly kind that we usually deal with like "why didn't game company x localise this piece of dlc".


Which is (among) the thing(s) I basically vented about.

You know, Trump makes no logical sense in his actions. Hand A has him talk about how the media is full of FAKE NEWS. And yet, Hand B has him deny entrance to the exact source for said media, making it impossible for them to get the exact wording from the true source. He's denying them the chance to prove (to him... and his followers, I guess) that they are not just fake news.

This is the beginning of Trump trying to turn America into a dictatorship. He doesn't want to be a president, he wants to be a dictator. This is exactly the same stuff that happened in Turkey with Erdogan and is currently happening - denying the press to critic the government and leadership.

I was pissed for hours after hearing the news. I have calmed down now, but... urgh!

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

Job interviews are such a fucking joke. They don't actually measure how much somebody is qualified for X position, they only measure who is the best liar/who is the best at doing a good impression. Today this woman asked me, "are you proactive?". I mean, goddamn, c'mon. Who would say "no"? I was dying to say, "no, I am not proactive, I am actually lazy as fuck and I hate to do things" just to see her reaction. When they ask, "what is your worst flaw?", it is easy to imagine that most people say "I am, uuh... very perfectionistic" (which isn't exactly a flaw), and if they ask "what would you say that are your most evident qualities", most people will say they are leaders. Everybody is a fucking pioneer, a leader, a boss.

Seriously, it is so annoying to think there is some psychologist working with HR trying to analyse me, trying to determine if I am this badass perfect robot suited for a job. I am pretty sure a lot of mediocre people are hired just because they make a good impression during an interview. People who could work five times better than these people do are not hired just because they are not as good at lying or pretending they are somebody else for some minutes. This system is ridiculous. I am hating so much on HR now lol. Who is this person to say who is the best applicant or who isn't. The fucking arrogance of that.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

Thelema wrote:
Job interviews are such a fucking joke. They don't actually measure how much somebody is qualified for X position, they only measure who is the best liar/who is the best at doing a good impression. Today this woman asked me, "are you proactive?". I mean, goddamn, c'mon. Who would say "no"? I was dying to say, "no, I am not proactive, I am actually lazy as fuck and I hate to do things" just to see her reaction. When they ask, "what is your worst flaw?", it is easy to imagine that most people say "I am, uuh... very perfectionistic" (which isn't exactly a flaw), and if they ask "what would you say that are your most evident qualities", most people will say they are leaders. Everybody is a fucking pioneer, a leader, a boss.


Being too much of a perfectionist is a flaw. It could require you to take ages to complete a project, because in your super perfect mind it still isn't just right, as well as whatever mental down you might end up in, if you 'have to' hand over the finished project, despite it not being your standard of perfect.

But overall, I absolutely fucking agree.
Though I admit to being a bit more honest... than I should be? If asked if I am a leader, I openly admit that I'd prefer to not be, but if it must be done (real meaning: if everybody else is being too fucking incompetent to breathe on their own) I will step up to it. Or that I can work in a group, but prefer to work alone.

I'd love to go to an interview and be honest.
What's your worst flaw?
"Well, I do have a horrible problem with being emotionally instable. Not that I'd be dangerous to people, but I might come in super motivated for something and - two hours later - I couldn't care less about the same thing.
Why do you want to work for us?
"Because I need a job and I want to have money."
How are you in a group?
"I will keep my mouth shut or use it when necessary, but overall, I want you to shut up and let me do my job."
Why have you worked at so many different places?
"Because everyone is an ass who would prefer to keep me there for one or two days of 'training' that I am not getting paid for and then refuse to hire me; they don't want an employee, they want a slave."
How come you have so little experience in this field?
"Because nobody will hire me, so how am I even supposed to get that experience to begin with?"

Though that last one I have said, politer, in an interview.
You ask a dumb, Kafkaesque question, I will give you a true answer back.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

CatMuto wrote:
But overall, I absolutely fucking agree.
Though I admit to being a bit more honest... than I should be? If asked if I am a leader, I openly admit that I'd prefer to not be, but if it must be done (real meaning: if everybody else is being too fucking incompetent to breathe on their own) I will step up to it. Or that I can work in a group, but prefer to work alone.


Lol. If I were in the position of the interviewer, I would definitely prefer to hire someone who gave me an answer like this instead of someone who is obviously lying or overestimating their leadership skills. But I know most of them don't value honesty at all. I am such a phony in job interviews. Last time I was hired, I lied a lot. Said I was this group, community-oriented momma person who cares about all my coworkers and shit, when obviously my no. 1 priorities are me and my money (and I generally don't want friendships with people who work with me). Pretty sure this lie was one of the main reasons why I was hired.

Seriously, this system is ridiculous and unfair. It is so subjective. There is really no way to be inside of the mind of the guy who is hiring people to know why he is hiring someone, exactly. Is it because of the person's past experience in the field? Is it because he happened to like the personality of the applicant? Is it because he likes someone's pretty face or butt? It could be literally anything. You can't really know what they want from you.

I'm starting to think there's not much difference between working under someone and slavery. I know this woman who makes a living out of selling her own cakes and goddamn, she is like one of the people I envy the most in the whole world. She doesn't have to worry about an asshole of a boss, waking up Monday morning, public transport, traffic, pleasing her "superiors", coworkers etc. Her life is a dream, and she has total autonomy over it, basically. Really wish I could escape from working "under" someone.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

Thelema wrote:
(and I generally don't want friendships with people who work with me)


Something else we agree on!
I personally do not want to put my private and work life together; I don't want to drag my work issues home and be angry in my free time, nor do I want whatever personal issue is bringing me down to influence my work - the latter may happen, but I try very hard to avoid that. And that extends to coworkers. We are coworkers. Not friends. I don't know what's going on in your life, I don't want to know and don't even care and neither is it any of my business. We can have a polite, if not cordial, relationship. But I do not want to hang out with them outside of work.
Which is why I'm glad I don't work in Japan or a setting with that type of mindset - where you will be seen as asocial and unfriendly because you aren't being super friendly with your coworkers and bosses.

Quote:
I'm starting to think there's not much difference between working under someone and slavery.


Only difference is, the first has you getting paid, the second has you getting sold.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

I hate being woken up early on purpose. Especially since it does actually ruin my schedule. If I am woken up by force, I am way more sleepy and disoriented than if I wake up on my own. So don't wake me up early! I wake up on time anyway. God...
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

I hate my bladder so much. Last night, I had to get up about 8 times to relieve myself. Usually, it's about 4, which is still quite a bit, but I frequently get nights like this too. I am just so tired of needing to go all the time and feeling so sleepy 24/7. It's super stressful and it's no doubt affecting my health. I would kill so hard for one good night's sleep in my life. It's just no fun trying to go to sleep, and as soon as I'm able to get to sleep, I have to wake right back up.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

One relative of mine really oversleeps,so he needs me to wake him up. However,he keeps telling me not to overdo it. But this guys so adamant to continue sleeping that I have to 'overdo' it to even get him up from bed! What's the point of it,even?!

Also,I woke up today to find a scar on my left hand. I have no idea how I got it,and I didn't notice it till now. This isn't even the first time something like this has happened. I only notice these when water gets on it,usually in the shower or at the sink. Why does this keep on happening?
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

☆★☆ kill me ☆★☆

Gender: Female

Location: ★✶ガンダム✶★

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1684

I can't even look at Chico without crying. Oddly enough... as soon as I posted my last post I got hugs from everyone. Which felt nice, but I'm still dying bit by bit inside.
Spoiler: TW: self harm
My aunt had to give me a pill because I was just really messed up earlier. I ended up self harming, subtly. I intentionally burned my hand. It's not severe, but I'm mad that I did it. She and my sister are afraid that I may self harm later today after Chico's appointment. They were even more concerned when my reply was "I can't promise anything." I really can't though...

I was in his life since the beginning and he was in my life for 12 years. 12 years... and now I have to say goodbye.
I'm so angry that my dad is bitching about taking me to the vet.
- "I don't want to see him like that."
- "I don't want to be in the room."
- "Do you remember what happened with Roach?"

    • Do you think it's easy for me? You and mom abandoned him. I was the only one there since day one.
    • You don't have to be in the god damn room. I just wanted it to be me and Chico anyway. I want him to know and feel that I never abandoned him and that I stuck by him until the very end.
    • Yes... Roach's passing fucked EVERYONE up, not just you.

Then he adds more fuel to the fire saying "I have no money."
Are you serious?
First off, I already have more than what I needed, no thanks to you.
Second, how dare you? You spend your money buying useless things, still owe me over $600, and not help me at all with this. But you supposedly "love" Chico. Chico is "your boy", though.
Fuck off. I can't.
My mom is no better.
TNSFW Tumblr.Cute SFW Tumblr.WishlistdeviantARTBuy My Art
Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

I wouldn't blame you for snapping at him. I can understand not wanting to be around when needing to put your pet down (I hated it whenever I was there, even if it hasn't been often), it is a very bad experience. But your dad is about as helpful as a wirebrush on marble flooring. I recall that, when we had to put down Moscha - the last of the two cats that had been with me since I was born; my mother got them a few months before I came around - I recall feeling detached and horrible and cried before anything happened.
With Hexi, I was feeling so bad about it, I had to leave the room - it's been six years and I STILL regret not staying for the last part. (My mom was there and my only comfort is that he died purring...)

Seriously, go ahead and snap at him. Vent your emotions.
It might hurt him. But you will be able to let things out and clear the air.
Better than holding things in. I've done that before and all it gave me was suppressed anger and a physical illness.
I'm trying to be more open, but by god, changing how you've lived your emotions for the past 20 years is really difficult. I still don't know how to properly filter them into decent segments.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Enoshima Junko-chan!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Posts: 796

Slideshow articles must burn in hell.
11037
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Yes,they're absolutely terrible. Why can't they just put the whole thing in one page? There's a whole subreddit dedicated to stopping these click bait trash at this point
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

Lmao check this one out:
There is this dumb page on the internet where people from my college send anonymous messages to each other, often admitting something to a romantic interest, praising someone etc. Generally, such messages don't make a huge success - most of the times people just see the messages, like it and probably think, "oh, cool, someone finds me hot or someone is into me".

But here it is: I sent (what I see as) a half-assed poem to some guy (I just find him cute and think there is something kind of attractive about him, that's all. I don't take classes with him but I see him sometimes when I'm around FEA, which is the Faculty/Department of Economics and Administration in my uni). I thought the poem was kind of ridiculous myself, I could never show this poem to someone if I had to disclose my identity. And I'm not "humblebragging". I seriously thought nobody would give much attention to the poem. Anyway. The poem was a huge "hit". Lots of people are talking about it, curious about who sent it, and the dude is "stunned" (according to him). He even posted the poem on his personal Facebook page, and he asked for the person who sent the poem (me) to contact him inbox. Lmao poor guy, this will never happen.
I feel kind of guilty because the guy is curious AF now. Like he is waiting for a response, etc. But I seriously could never imagine the situation would escalate to this point. I even think sometimes about killing his curiosity, but no, hell no, that would be the most embarrassing/awkward thing to happen in my life.
To tell the truth, it is being kind of funny to watch everything happen from outside and people trying to speculate about who wrote the thing, pretending I don't know shit.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

This is less of a vent really,but I do find it kinda funny from your perspective. Poor guy
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Gender: None specified

Location: Travelling the Pokemon World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Posts: 399

I'm having some gastro illness AGAIN!!! Abdominal pains, vomiting and diarrhoea!!! Well at least when I vomited things got a little better but I have to take time off school! Uuuurrrggghhh!!! I would rather have gosh damn hayfever than this crap!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Today I realised how much I despise academic corruption,aka cheating. It's low handed,unfair,and also the reason our nation is in decline. Plus,the blatantness of cheating is so much so that I wonder how teachers don't even notice this. It's really pathetic in my eyes. If I ever had a child,and that child was caught cheating during exams,I'd straight up disown them,honestly.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Today I realised how much I despise academic corruption,aka cheating. It's low handed,unfair,and also the reason our nation is in decline. Plus,the blatantness of cheating is so much so that I wonder how teachers don't even notice this. It's really pathetic in my eyes. If I ever had a child,and that child was caught cheating during exams,I'd straight up disown them,honestly.


It's the reason the nation is in decline?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Gender: None specified

Location: Travelling the Pokemon World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Posts: 399

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
Today I realised how much I despise academic corruption,aka cheating. It's low handed,unfair,and also the reason our nation is in decline. Plus,the blatantness of cheating is so much so that I wonder how teachers don't even notice this. It's really pathetic in my eyes. If I ever had a child,and that child was caught cheating during exams,I'd straight up disown them,honestly.


It's the reason the nation is in decline?


Because people end up not getting a proper education and then not being able to get a job.
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Because if they cheat in school or in college,they end up with a job they aren't that good that. Our economy is comprised of a good portion of these cheaters.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Dominican Republic

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

Posts: 617

Southern Corn (SC) wrote:
. If I ever had a child,and that child was caught cheating during exams,I'd straight up disown them,honestly.


Or, you know... teach them how that's not a good thing which is what you're supposed to do as a parent in the first place?
Signature loading, please wait...
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

Children are going to be prone to making mistakes. They're learning. It's the job of a responsible parent to help them learn from their mistakes. Yeah, the parent needs to instill the values of what's right and what's wrong, but wrong choices are still going to happen. Again, they're learning. If your child makes that wrong decision, it's your job as a parent to help them understand why it was wrong, teach them how to go about doing things the right way, and work with them to make sure to the best of their ability that they won't do it again.

Now, if they're constantly going out of their way to purposely cheat knowing full well what's right and what's wrong and showing no concern about it whatsoever, then yeah, that's different. I wouldn't disown them per se, but reprimand them. In most cases, children are only going to be as responsible as the parent who raises them.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 809

If I had kids, my number one priority would be to instill very strong educational values in them from an early age. I would totally stimulate their curiosity and make them establish a reading habit. I personally like to think no kid of mine would cheat on an exam, ever. They would be raised to deal with this aspect of life in the best way possible.

Saying you would disown a kid if they did this sounds a bit too much for me, though. I don't think parents have a right to "disown" children tbh.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Of course. I'm very much against cheaters. I would raise my child with such morals,hence my hypothetical disbelief and disownment if and when they do cheat.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

I feel that would be bad parenting. The child might have been under extreme duress and anxiety to resort to cheating. Their teacher may have been poor. They might have been critically afraid of you and how you'd react if you found out.

Disowning a child and throwing them out? Seems like a whole other heap of problems to put on that child's life
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

For some reason I absolutely cannot sleep in the afternoon,unlike my peers. It's strange,the only time I do take naps is when I'm sick. I'm not joking,the house is dead silent right now. It's a pity,because every time I TRY to sleep I just can't. It's a terrible thing in the night too,because I always sleep at midnight. I fear that I'm turning into an insomniac.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4081

I have a copy of Breath of the Wild, but no Switch. Why? Because I didn't pre-order. Now, to be fair, there are Switches available online, but they're all Switches that some jerks bought at market price and are now reselling at a higher price. I know that businesses have to sell their products/services at higher prices than it costs to produce them/carry them out if they are to turn a profit and stay in business, but this is just someone snapping up a product in low supply and then turning around to sell it at gouged prices in order to make a quick buck. May those kinds of individuals forever have to buy their stuff from each other at gouged prices!
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Gender: None specified

Location: Travelling the Pokemon World

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:08 am

Posts: 399

So frustrating when you have to do an essay when the stuff you've been given to work with does not help at all.
This has happened to me THREE times now! So annoying! If you want me to get that work done, then give me something USEFUL to work with!!!
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

So I came back from work,all happy inside,thinking that I'd done it. Then I see that the house is almost abandoned. Then I'm told that while I was at work,my old uncle died of cardiac arrest and everyone else has gone to his house. I got to be honest...

I'm not that sad. This makes me feel bad. I know I should be sorrowful at this time,but..I feel nothing, mainly because I never really knew the guy that well. I have to ask you all, should I be more sad? It's strange,but I've also never cried at a family member passing away. It feels very wrong to me.
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

Southern Corn wrote:
So I came back from work,all happy inside,thinking that I'd done it. Then I see that the house is almost abandoned. Then I'm told that while I was at work,my old uncle died of cardiac arrest and everyone else has gone to his house. I got to be honest...

I'm not that sad. This makes me feel bad. I know I should be sorrowful at this time,but..I feel nothing, mainly because I never really knew the guy that well. I have to ask you all, should I be more sad? It's strange,but I've also never cried at a family member passing away. It feels very wrong to me.



Seems normal enough to me. Everyone grieves in different ways anyway but you hardly knew the guy.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9747

Ditto. I barely felt anything when my cousin killed herself years ago - I recall her, but I didn't know her all that well.
Don't feel too bad about not feeling bad.

C-A
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

The family's come back and now I'm sad again. I guess I only grieve in public?

Though the stress isn't over quiet yet. My brother is taking the TOEFL tomorrow and he needs my help. All after I've had a nice relaxing day at work. Also the bathroom's being fixed. Shheeeeesh,everything is SO HECTIC. Can't catch a break apparently
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Infinite Ammo? Try INFINITE GUNS!

Gender: Male

Location: A land of ignorance and fear.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 13990

TOEFL?
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Eta some food!

Gender: Male

Location: ???

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 3349

Yeah,look it up for more info

He's really adamant to prolong the reading time,even ordering fast food for us both to preoccupy me. I sure hope he makes it though,because this is his first shot at getting to go to the US
Hi, I'm Socot. After waking up from a poison-induced coma which I was in for 7 years, I decided to take to prosecuting, hoping I would discover my true identity by doing so. So far, I have gone undefeated,but I have not regained my memory. Will I get it back?

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeExtra Lore on Socot

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:
Page 31 of 33 [ 1297 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO