Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 13 posts ]

What strange things do you enjoy?Topic%20Title

You know, a Mario game!

Title says it all. What things do you really enjoy that other people don't tend to like?

I enjoy darkness. I feel at peace in the darkness, and I can't sleep unless it's pitch black, so when I'm trying to sleep when it's still bright out, I have to duck under the covers so it will be dark for me. Some people have joked about me being a vampire or a werewolf.

I enjoy being squeezed tightly. It relaxes me. I often cover myself in blankets, then roll over so that the blankets will squeeze me. I was once often bullied by someone who liked to squeeze me really tight. I didn't let on, but I actually enjoyed it. I knew that if the bully knew that I liked it, they would stop, so I made it seem like I didn't like it.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: What strange things do you enjoy?Topic%20Title

Ace Explorer

>inb4 vague, sarcastic hints at weird fetishes, courtesy of DoMaya

While it's not exactly something I 'enjoy', per se...
I find that I prefer to wear jeans in summer as opposed to shorts. Even if it's 80 degrees out.
Well? Are we going or what?

Gardevoir lover

I enjoy TG sequences.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

I love Chemistry, which I think is something (according to my personal observation) that other people don't tend to like.

I have a periodic table on my room's wall since my first year of high school. I've always liked to read about medications, drug classes and their common and adverse effects on the human body. I like to learn about diseases in general, too.
Sometimes I write the general formula of a random organic compound on my notebook to relax (yeah it relaxes me)

Hold on, let me ask my manager.

dangerousoffender wrote:
I love Chemistry, which I think is something (according to my personal observation) that other people don't tend to like.

I have a periodic table on my room's wall since my first year of high school. I've always liked to read about medications, drug classes and their common and adverse effects on the human body. I like to learn about diseases in general, too.
Sometimes I write the general formula of a random organic compound on my notebook to relax (yeah it relaxes me)

I like a lot of the same stuff, for me I enjoy learning in general, although I do have favorite subjects (Psychology, Physics, Media Etc.)
I will read dictionary definitions of words I know just to see how they word it.
I spend hours of my free time reading wikipedia, Tv Tropes, and similar websites.

Strange thing I enjoy is playing with my beard whenever i'm bored or thinking.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

Planes and airlines. Ever since I could remember, I never dreaded going to the airport or getting on an airplane. I am always so excited whenever a plane takes off or lands, and I always itch to be at an airport, with it being my port of call for my vessel of long-distance travel. As for airlines, they are the ones who are able to employ said vessels. Thinking about all of the logistics, planning, piloting, and management always makes me feel... (I don't wanna sound like a weirdo here, but I inevitably will) happy.

The dwarf geeky panda!

Psychology and philosophy.

Normally people would prefer to die rather than enduring a philosophy class, me I was awaiting for this. I find it so enligthning and interesting. Also, it make me feel like I'm a actually an intelligent person (even though it could be just an illusion). I love psychology too, gain people would rather die than try to learn the thing. I have a weird attraction for psychanalyse too. Even if I'm more Jungian and Freudian, and overall normal people find it totaly absurd, but I think some of the thing they say are right. Like how dreams can reveals a lot about our anxiety and secret desires!

Last thing, I love religion. Not to practice it, but learning and discovering different mythology and understand what people actually believe can be quite interesting. I always refer religion as a basic (and maybe a bit archaic) universal moral system.
Please don't hit me...

Quote:
Last thing, I love religion. Not to practice it, but learning and discovering different mythology and understand what people actually believe can be quite interesting. I always refer religion as a basic (and maybe a bit archaic) universal moral system.

I have to disagree with that one because there are tons of people with no religion who get their morals from other places. And many times, I find religion hypocritical with its moral system. There are some people with religion who claim that being gay or of a different belief is "wrong" and that they should be shunned. Not very moral, IMO.

The whole concept of a "universal moral system" is ludicrous too. People have different ideas of morality, and it'd be foolish to think that there's some universal code that every person has to follow. It's my own personal opinion, but I view that as long as your not hurting or harming anyone and whatever your doing with someone is with their consent, it's fine. Again, this is only my own view

In terms of things that I enjoy... I honestly can't think of any. Because with what I'm going through right now, I view everything as a chore. The things I used to like, video games, movies, music, anime; are nowhere near the same in terms of enjoyability as they were before.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Strange things I do enjoy....... Walking around with shorts or pants without underwear............ *cough* mixing drinks, like two kool-aids into one, using Cherry Kool-Aid as subtitute for Grenadine for Lemon-Lime beverage.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

I like to put Mayonnaise on almost everything which is why Hijikata is my spirit animal~

Another strange thing i enjoy is when i drink juice I always mix it with water to dissolve most of the sugar so the juice isn't too sugary.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Hijimakinka? what?
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
Hijimakinka? what?

From Gintama.

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices