Location: Where else but Here?
Rank: Ace Attorney
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm
Hello Court Records, I'm here to tell you about something I discovered while waiting for my toe to heal after dropping 700 pounds on it.
I'm being oppressed.
It all started the other day when I was talking to one of my friends at a grocery store.
A female walked by while I was explaining a rather crude joke.
Upon seeing her I stopped telling it, and she insisted on me finishing what I was saying.
I told her a different joke that was quite a bit less offensive, and yet she made a face.
"that's kind of offensive don't you think?"
I tried to explain the context and yet she still went away offended.
The person I choose to be, the way I decide to act, that is in no way harmful to other people, was just looked down upon by someone.
Me, a minority in the Socially Unjust group was made a fool by someone in the majority of the "normal" people.I need DoMaMism because I shouldn't need to change the type of person I am to be "less offensive"
We here of the DoMaMist society of the Socially Unjust hereby make these decrees;
1. You are no longer allowed to be offended by anything we do because you being offended is offensive to us. (So stop being offended you cis scum)
2. You must learn our pronouns when speaking to us. Our preferred pronouns are Flip/Jurde/Gadoober. (Flip is the third person, Jurde is the first person, Gadoober can be used in either situation)
3. Anyone speaking with an Gadoober is considered an equal, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, anything.
This means that upon speaking with us you are not allowed to claim we are oppressing you, because we are an extreme minority that holds no political power.
4. DoMaMism is all about the individual, a Gadoober does not represent the entirety of the DoMaMist society, and is not to be treated as such.
5. All DoMaMist views must be accepted, otherwise you're a cis-pig shitlord who needs to check their privilege.
6. DoMaMism is an ideology of acceptance, and understanding other people's points of views.
7. Satire is a completely acceptable means to prove a point.
Would you like to Support DoMaMism? please go to our patreon page so you can pay me to sit around and complain about how much I'm being oppressed.