Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Satoru Iwata Dies At 55Topic%20Title

The Real Human Being

http://kotaku.com/nintendos-president-has-passed-away-1717386412

RIP Sweet Prince, We understood too late.
Re: Satoru Iwata Dies At 55Topic%20Title

Oh right, this was a thing.

Why must all the great men in the world die NOW?
Michael Jackson. Steve Jobs. Neil Armstrong. Leonard Nimoy.
I mean, it's almost ridiculous.
~UltrawaveStudios~

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Wow... just wow. I know he had been having a lot of health issues, but it's still so hard to believe. Scares me too because he was around the same age as my dad. I hope the best for Nintendo. I know there were times we didn't always agree with Iwata, but he seemed like a nice man. I'm really going to miss the Iwata Asks on the Nintendo site.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

God damn it DoMaya your sig is a crippling bit of realisation.

Even if folks didn't always agree with Iwata I think his more public attitude is admirable for executives. Being so upfront at the face of the company made him such a recognisable figure.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

Oh my. This is horrible news.
I loved Iwata's enthusiasm and commitment to Nintendo, and it's so sad to hear that he's gone. He stayed strong until the end. I'll always look up to Iwata.

Winter Flag Trademark

The President of Nintendo died? ...That's pretty terrible indeed. ...I don't really know what to say. :larry:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Call me James

We honestly have lost a giant. Without him, HAL Laboratory would not be what it is. Balloon Fight, a classic, referenced many times, would not be what it was. Earthbound. A game myself and the rest of the UK only got to experience very recently. Even Pokemon and Kirby.

He was the one who made the push on the Wii/DS. The DS, home to a series very close to our hearts. I'd go so far as to say he gave us Ace Attorney thanks to how popular the DS became.

Rest easy, Iwata. Thanks for everything you did for us :sadshoe:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

ZAWA ZAWA

I really am sad that Iwata has passed. Yeah, he did make some... strange decisions at times, but overall he was a great president for Nintendo. Before he became president, Nintendo wasn't doing very well but he totally turned everything around. And as a person I truly still have the utmost respect for him, he had so much respect and kindness for the fans; like you could tell he tried his very best trying to pronounce all the English words correctly while he could've just gotten a translator or text at the bottom of the screen, no one would blame him. But no, he wanted to communicate with Western fans himself. He also was one of the few people who believed games should be fun and for whoever, not about competition and being a "real gamer."

55 is young, my mom is the same age, like his birthday about 16 days before hers. But I'm not too surprised, in the last direct you could tell his health was declining all over again what with his lazy eye acting up during the whole video and his suit was fitting a bit loosely on him.

Thanks for being a big part of many childhoods, and for just being a great person in general. I really will miss him on all directs and at E3.

You know, a Mario game!

I have many of my fondest childhood memories of games to owe to Mr. Iwata. It's so tragic that he had to die, and so sudden too. I've heard rumours that Shigeru Miyamoto is going to replace him as CEO of Nintendo, and I think he'd be an excellent CEO, but Iwata will always have a place in the hearts of gamers, even to this day.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gardevoir lover

his is a really sad day, he really touched a lot opf people's childhoods. :(

dimentiorules wrote:
I have many of my fondest childhood memories of games to owe to Mr. Iwata. It's so tragic that he had to die, and so sudden too. I've heard rumours that Shigeru Miyamoto is going to replace him as CEO of Nintendo, and I think he'd be an excellent CEO, but Iwata will always have a place in the hearts of gamers, even to this day.

He hasn't replaced Iwata but he has ttaken over until they find somebody else to run the company.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Writer

Man, this feels terrible. Mr. Iwata was a great, great human being. A genius at coding, a self made man, but always, always humble. He sought to help his workers, not demand them the impossible, and stepped down fro the throne he earned at the company to work alongside his employees when necessary. He protected his people from the stakholders when the sales on the nintendo 3DS didn't reach the expected level by cutting his own salary in half so that he would pay for that problem and nobody would be laid off.

A great human being.

Writer

Man, this feels terrible. Mr. Iwata was a great, great human being. A genius at coding, a self made man, but always, always humble. He sought to help his workers, not demand them the impossible, and stepped down fro the throne he earned at the company to work alongside his employees when necessary. He protected his people from the stakholders when the sales on the nintendo 3DS didn't reach the expected level by cutting his own salary in half so that he would pay for that problem and nobody would be laid off.

A great human being.

Resident Hybrid

I found out about this yesterday shortly after returning from a friend's bridal shower. Talk about mood whiplash...
Like everyone else has said, we truly have lost a great man. But his legacy, of course, lives on, and in multiple forms.

Rest in peace, Mr. Iwata. Thanks for everything you've done over the years -- we won't forget you. :salute:

Sleeping is my life.

I didn't know what happened that day, until I took a break from playing Splatoon to see what is going on in Miiverse and saw all kinds of posts talking about this.

And my parents brought it up for me while we were out eating dinner on Monday. (It's currently Tuesday in my time zone.)

It's truly a big shock to all Nintendo gamers, young and old alike.
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices