Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Dark DreamsTopic%20Title

What's a Court Records?

Anybody been having any dark dreams? Ever since a leak was discovered on the ceiling in my room and we had to turn my bed around I've been having some of the strangest and at times, darkest, dreams that I've ever had. I just thought that I should mention this one somewhere before I forget.

I went to a party with my family that was taking place in another town. When we got to that town, the first thing that we noticed was how sad the children were. We would soon find out that in this town, it was illegal for children to be outside. They could only be outside if they were not playing. If any child was caught playing outside, he or she would be executed. :sadshoe:

I don't really remember much of the events of the party itself. All I remember is that the dream ended with me throwing up into a sink.

Well, if you have any of you have anything to share or anything to comment on, please do so.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord
Re: Dark DreamsTopic%20Title

I have pretty dark dreams at times. Depending, they either scare me when I'm awake or I forget them. The last one that scared me was a female killer, who became someone's partner and then killed them, when her hair grew out enough. After killing, the hair was blood-splattered and she would cut it short. Repeat process. She then went for my mother and I had cycles of going after her and killing the woman, like by throwing her out the window. I woke up very scared and needed to drink hot chocolate milk to calm down.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

I hear Dark Dreams Don't Die.

Though sadly I can't remember many of my dreams. :ron:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Art Person

I've had some. Sad thing is I can't forget them, but I don't really want to talk about them...

Winter Flag Trademark

I once had this dream where someone I know, but will keep it secret got all Sadistically Insane, and started chasing me with a Bloody Knife in their hand. Their clothes were soaked in blood too.

Odd, since they aren't a criminal in real life.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

What's a Court Records?

I can't really recall many other dark dreams that I have had.
Why am I even here?

The Real Human Being

I read this thread as Dank Memes

Well I'm going for a nice walk to stay off the computer for a while.

What's a Court Records?

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
I read this thread as Dank Memes

Well I'm going for a nice walk to stay off the computer for a while.

Heh. You get some rest now.
Why am I even here?

What's a Court Records?

Recently, I had one where I got attacked by dogs. A perfect way to start 2017. -_-
Why am I even here?

Happy Maria

I once had a goddamn dream where a tiger pounced on me. I seriously thought I was going to die.

Another was when I was young, it involved me and my relative,some blood and a bathroom. It ended with death.

Ace Explorer

I had one that ended with me lying on the ground. Then, someone shot me in the top of the head three times.
I don't remember what the context was (this was a few years ago), I just remember that end.
Well? Are we going or what?

I'm fine and ready for justice!

I have a few similar dreams,Alonso. One time, I was, for some reason, playing the AB Game in the same place in VLR with my friends, same circumstances. I was at one BP and my friend was my opponent. I thought she would choose Ally, since I was choosing Ally and she would kill me if she chose Betray. But she choose Betray and the last thing I saw was her face with a smirk on it while my other friends were busy grieving over my inevitable death. No idea if it's worse than being shot in the head three times, though. :sadshoe:
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Call me James

I tend to have more wacky dreams, than "dark" ones. I might have had some pretty dark dreams, but I can't remember them right now.

Basically, I am a wacky man. Last night, I dreamt my friends and I were playing a game where it was 2 vs. 2, and we had to make a large bouncy ball go from one end of a place to the other (for both teams). Two people were inside the balls, and the other two made sure the other team didn't win, essentially, by firing at the opposing ball.

I honestly think the only reason I remember this dream is for how bizzare it is, as it further cements how crazy "dream me" is.
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

What's a Court Records?

Professor Yoshi wrote:
I tend to have more wacky dreams, than "dark" ones. I might have had some pretty dark dreams, but I can't remember them right now.

It's not very often that I have dark dreams myself. I've had a lot of really weird ones in the past several months. Some involve friends and acquaintances, and others just involve random faces I don't recognize.
Why am I even here?

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices