Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

So tell me, What are you being for Halloween?Topic%20Title

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Heck I like Fall in general but I love Halloween because you get to dress up as anything without being judged. You can eat candy all day without your parents scolding you. You can watch a ton of scary movies. You can have an allnighter with your friends. (This is year Halloween is on a Monday, crap I quess no allnighter then.) Anyway can you all tell me what you be for Halloween I'm interested in what you all will be.

Also what else will you do for Halloween this year? I'll be a Plague Doctor and I'll be extra creepy. This year it will be The Clowns VS The Plague Doctor's. I'll invite all my friends over to watch Horror Movies. Anyway happy Halloween everyone!

Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Re: So tell me, What are you being for Halloween?Topic%20Title

Ace Procrastinator

My friends and I tend to keep it simple and go trick-or-treating (nobody's too old to trick or treat) with just masks as our "costumes. I'm just going in my Scream mask :will:

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I'll be dressing as the Joker from Batman Beyond.
Spoiler: Large image

TheDoctor wrote:
I'll be dressing as the Joker from Batman Beyond.
Spoiler: Large image

I was thinking of being Joker for Halloween but I decided against it because of all the creepy clown sightings and a lot of the clowns get beat up.

I will use this space to vent how I dislike Halloween.

My home is my sanctuary. I can be sociable when I'm in public, and play by the rules in everyday society, but my home is like a sacred place. And it should not be violated. I totally change my attitude at home. You do not mess with me there.

If you knock on my home's door, unless you are a friend, someone known to my family or a mailman, there is gonna be annoyance and problem. I consider this an attack on personal space. I don't even acknowledge my neighbors, fuck them. They live close to me, that's all we have in common. I leave them alone, they leave me alone. We don't have any relationship beyond that.

So we have this day of the year, where strangers are actually encouraged to bug the hell out of you, to violate your space, and expect something from you. I can't believe this is accepted. It makes me extremely annoyed. My room is the closest to the entrance in my house, so I'm generally the one expected to deal with whoever knocks at our door. There are few things that bug me more than being interrupted while I'm doing something. I really hate to stop what I am doing to attend the whims of a random stranger.

(But really, I am generally a caring person. I don't mind people dressing up, celebrating with friends etc, it's the forced interaction that makes me uncomfortable. It is so imposing. I wish I could somehow rig something up, like a bird feeder, where the kids could just get the candy without me having to be involved. Cause I feel like a villain)

Happy Maria

Myself. Scary enough. :karma:

Seriously though,I don't actually celebrate the holiday myself,and I'm too old for it anyway.

I think I won't trick or treat at all this year. I will just watch horror movies wearing my costume. I might pass out candy too, but that's about it.

The Real Human Being

Depressed
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices