Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 17 of 20[ 782 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 


Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Weeeeeee!!!!!

Gender: Male

Location: Back to making donuts and slides everywhere...

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:16 am

Posts: 488

Spoiler: Just to make sure it fits!
Image


Quite literally that. :edgy:
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The AA-LPer

Gender: Female

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Posts: 146

Spoiler: Durarara!!-fan? Yes sir!
Image


I just love that wallpaper. Got that same thing as my Firefox-theme as well! :keiko:
Image
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Spoiler: Smexy amirite?
Image

Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

Gender: Male

Location: sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm

Posts: 1163

Spoiler: Really love this one
Image

Image
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Gender: Female

Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

Posts: 718

I can't let this thread die.
No no no.
Spoiler: 1920x1200
Image

Image

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

Wow I forgot all about this thread...

Spoiler: HUGE Widescreen Image
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Call me Ishmael.

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Posts: 2434

My new one.

For those of you who don't speak Swedish, the name of the two folders are "shitty games" (this is where I keep my Steam games as well as some ROMs) and the other one is "tools and stuff" where I keep... tool programs and other stuff.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image

Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Sigh, I'll get my desktop up tomorrow. Too tired to do it today.
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image


Hell yeah, that comic is awesome isn't it?
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

DoMaya wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image


Hell yeah, that comic is awesome isn't it?

Indeed :gant:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Rising Inspirations

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Posts: 241

Spoiler: My desktop
Image


Aren't you turned on by that hot mess? :karma:
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Radex wrote:
Spoiler: My desktop
Image


Aren't you turned on by that hot mess? :karma:

Not really, though I do like that you have In The Groove and Stepmania folders on your desktop (along with a sh*tload of other programs and folders). Why do you have so many icons on it, anyway?
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Rising Inspirations

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Posts: 241

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Not really, though I do like that you have In The Groove and Stepmania folders on your desktop (along with a sh*tload of other programs and folders). Why do you have so many icons on it, anyway?


<_< Projects and more projects.

Video editing (machinima, trailers, practices)
Graphics of many sorts/styles (including photos etc)
School work, last year I was often given 3 projects a week from school, before, my documents folder was a total sh*thole there before I cleaned it.
I do iPhone/iPod Touch jailbreaking and editing, I do it for friends and family who aren't able to do it for themselves, even though it is easy.
And I suppose coding practices for some web designing projects.
And oh, fun stuff, manga, comics, music, and games.

It's my fault that I was being lazy in cleaning my stuff haha. A lot icons, I should really delete though like World of Warcraft, I haven't played that game for a year now.
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Radex wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Not really, though I do like that you have In The Groove and Stepmania folders on your desktop (along with a sh*tload of other programs and folders). Why do you have so many icons on it, anyway?


<_< Projects and more projects.

Video editing (machinima, trailers, practices)
Graphics of many sorts/styles (including photos etc)
School work, last year I was often given 3 projects a week from school, before, my documents folder was a total sh*thole there before I cleaned it.
I do iPhone/iPod Touch jailbreaking and editing, I do it for friends and family who aren't able to do it for themselves, even though it is easy.
And I suppose coding practices for some web designing projects.
And oh, fun stuff, manga, comics, music, and games.

It's my fault that I was being lazy in cleaning my stuff haha. A lot icons, I should really delete though like World of Warcraft, I haven't played that game for a year now.

That's alright if you're lazy. So long as you don't have a program or folder for really bad stuff, then it's alright. (Wait, is it alright? ..... I dunno.)

I'd show my desktop, but I want it to look pretty with a nice background (in which anything in it doesn't look smushed XD).
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Rising Inspirations

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Posts: 241

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Radex wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Not really, though I do like that you have In The Groove and Stepmania folders on your desktop (along with a sh*tload of other programs and folders). Why do you have so many icons on it, anyway?


<_< Projects and more projects.

Video editing (machinima, trailers, practices)
Graphics of many sorts/styles (including photos etc)
School work, last year I was often given 3 projects a week from school, before, my documents folder was a total sh*thole there before I cleaned it.
I do iPhone/iPod Touch jailbreaking and editing, I do it for friends and family who aren't able to do it for themselves, even though it is easy.
And I suppose coding practices for some web designing projects.
And oh, fun stuff, manga, comics, music, and games.

It's my fault that I was being lazy in cleaning my stuff haha. A lot icons, I should really delete though like World of Warcraft, I haven't played that game for a year now.

That's alright if you're lazy. So long as you don't have a program or folder for really bad stuff, then it's alright. (Wait, is it alright? ..... I dunno.)

I'd show my desktop, but I want it to look pretty with a nice background (in which anything in it doesn't look smushed XD).


Haha, I assure you that I don't have if you are suggesting that. Nor do I have on my flash drives and external drives. You can judge me based on that. :maya:
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Radex wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
That's alright if you're lazy. So long as you don't have a program or folder for really bad stuff, then it's alright. (Wait, is it alright? ..... I dunno.)

I'd show my desktop, but I want it to look pretty with a nice background (in which anything in it doesn't look smushed XD).


Haha, I assure you that I don't have if you are suggesting that. Nor do I have on my flash drives and external drives. You can judge me based on that. :maya:

Ah, that's good. I don't like when people have really bad stuff on their desktop, then show their desktop to the world with said bad stuff on it. >-< It's like "WHY WOULD YOU SHOW THAT ON HERE?"
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Broken Man

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3417

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Radex wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
That's alright if you're lazy. So long as you don't have a program or folder for really bad stuff, then it's alright. (Wait, is it alright? ..... I dunno.)

I'd show my desktop, but I want it to look pretty with a nice background (in which anything in it doesn't look smushed XD).


Haha, I assure you that I don't have if you are suggesting that. Nor do I have on my flash drives and external drives. You can judge me based on that. :maya:

Ah, that's good. I don't like when people have really bad stuff on their desktop, then show their desktop to the world with said bad stuff on it. >-< It's like "WHY WOULD YOU SHOW THAT ON HERE?"

Would you like to see my desktop?
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

You don't wanna see my new desktop. I'll just post my old one tomorrow.
My new one involves the death of Airman, the recruting of Subaru Ryu and Batman, the evolution of Megaman, the abilities of Yellow, and Gary Motherfucking Oak at the center of it all.
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

DoMaya wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Ah, that's good. I don't like when people have really bad stuff on their desktop, then show their desktop to the world with said bad stuff on it. >-< It's like "WHY WOULD YOU SHOW THAT ON HERE?"

Would you like to see my desktop?

Ahaha..... No. I'm scared to know what's on yours, honestly.

@ Steel: Wait, is that all on the background pic of your new desktop?
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Ah, that's good. I don't like when people have really bad stuff on their desktop, then show their desktop to the world with said bad stuff on it. >-< It's like "WHY WOULD YOU SHOW THAT ON HERE?"

Would you like to see my desktop?

Ahaha..... No. I'm scared to know what's on yours, honestly.

@ Steel: Wait, is that all on the background pic of your new desktop?

Yes. Made in MS Paint, but very good I must say.
Oh, and I'm $8.10 away from TvC. I just haaaaad to buy 6 Magatamas!
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Ahaha..... No. I'm scared to know what's on yours, honestly.

@ Steel: Wait, is that all on the background pic of your new desktop?

Yes. Made in MS Paint, but very good I must say.
Oh, and I'm $8.10 away from TvC. I just haaaaad to buy 6 Magatamas!

I wanna see~.
AH! Dang it, if I was able to get it for you, I would. Seriously, I would. I even saw it when I was with my dad and brothers getting my Nintendo DS lite at Wal-Mart.
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Gary Motherfucking Oaaaaaak! Damn you! Damn you damn you damnyoudamnyoudamnyou! Faaaaagoooooot!

Oh well. The 6 Magatamas will make me some money ehehe...
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Gary Motherfucking Oaaaaaak! Damn you! Damn you damn you damnyoudamnyoudamnyou! Faaaaagoooooot!

Oh well. The 6 Magatamas will make me some money ehehe...

Chill out, Steel, just chill. We all hate Gary Oak here, but please, take a chill pill.

Yes, and you better hurry. I haven't played T.vs.C. since my Army brother got back in TX, and I'm itching to fight again.
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Gary Motherfucking Oaaaaaak! Damn you! Damn you damn you damnyoudamnyoudamnyou! Faaaaagoooooot!

Oh well. The 6 Magatamas will make me some money ehehe...

Chill out, Steel, just chill. We all hate Gary Oak here, but please, take a chill pill.

Yes, and you better hurry. I haven't played T.vs.C. since my Army brother got back in TX, and I'm itching to fight again.

Fucking faggot killed my Batman.

And sorry! Blame my parents for being so damned smart!
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Gary Motherfucking Oaaaaaak! Damn you! Damn you damn you damnyoudamnyoudamnyou! Faaaaagoooooot!

Oh well. The 6 Magatamas will make me some money ehehe...

Chill out, Steel, just chill. We all hate Gary Oak here, but please, take a chill pill.

Yes, and you better hurry. I haven't played T.vs.C. since my Army brother got back in TX, and I'm itching to fight again.

Fucking faggot killed my Batman.

And sorry! Blame my parents for being so damned smart!

Oh, dang. That is bad.

Wait, don't blame your parents! XD
*trumpet sounds*
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Good 'til the last drop.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:45 pm

Posts: 1562

Spoiler:
Image

Image
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Burninator wrote:
Spoiler:
Image

Scrub's is awesome!!
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: Male

Location: Belgium

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

Won't change my wallpaper until I have AAI2!

Spoiler: pretty big
Image
Proud Opera user :godot:

And oh no, now you know my real name :grey:

:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Gender: Female

Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

Posts: 718

DoMaya wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image


Hell yeah, that comic is awesome isn't it?

Spoiler: Thanks DoMaya.
Image


Now I'm procrastinating doing my paperwork.
Oh well, I'm sick so I can do them tomorrow. :adrian:
Image

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Dylia wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image


Hell yeah, that comic is awesome isn't it?

Spoiler: Thanks DoMaya.
Image


Now I'm procrastinating doing my paperwork.
Oh well, I'm sick so I can do them tomorrow. :adrian:

Gotta love Shoelace, one day he'll take over the world along Shoe :gant:
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Call me Ishmael.

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Posts: 2434

What comic is that? Now I'm interested.

Spoiler: Also,
Image

Fuck yeah, Yoshi's Island.

Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

12 shots...this time, I've got 12 shots.

Gender: Male

Location: Canada

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

Posts: 28

Marche Tobaye wrote:
What comic is that? Now I'm interested.

Spoiler: Also,
Image

Fuck yeah, Yoshi's Island.


Now, that's a badass desktop
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

I would very much like to post a picture of my desktop. Alas, it requires some cleanup...it is currently a mess of folders within folders, next to useless shortcuts I haven't used in years. :payne:
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:20 pm

Posts: 25

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Spoiler: my desktop, I found it thanks to DoMaya
Image

The Fragrance of Dark Coffee.mp3 eh? The one from Turnabout Jazz Soul? :godot:

Spoiler: fsjal
Image

My desktop isn't very tidy...
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Call me Ishmael.

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Posts: 2434

Thanks to DoMaya, CP and Dylia I have found Extra Ordinary and I love it hahah.

I now have the same desktop as CP.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Gender: Female

Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

Posts: 718

Marche Tobaye wrote:
Thanks to DoMaya, CP and Dylia I have found Extra Ordinary and I love it hahah.

I now have the same desktop as CP.


That's a good thing.
Since I have Windows 7, I can have changing backgrounds. I have all 10 on rotation every 3 minutes.
I am so sad
Image

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Professional Alvin Lover

Gender: Female

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 175

Ever since PL3 came out, this is what it's been. :'D <3
Spoiler:
Image
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

Updated after system restoring my computer....

Spoiler: I have a HD computer so the picture might be HUGE for you
Image

Rosa was drawn by Arkillian, and the font I used is called Hawaii Killer.
Re: The Official "Post your desktop" Thread!Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Spoiler: I stopped playing MH Tri today but I just love this pic, that little Barioth is so adorable <3
Image

Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Page 17 of 20 [ 782 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO