Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 112 of 112[ 4463 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112

Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title

Here's the Venn diagram of my dating experience.

Has anyone here reached the same conclusion at some point?

Ace Explorer

I think you forgot the fourth point: "Not a complete asshole"
Well? Are we going or what?

Where's the part that says "enjoys videogames" and "does not need to travel a lot"?

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Because he thought I wouldn't post this...
Spoiler: nsfw / "funny"?
Daniel was making jokes (or was serious) about wanting fellatio in a movie theater. He was probably serious because he was looking for movies that have been out for a while so...
Anyway, as I joke (he probably took it seriously) I said "Can't I just give you a handy j at Friday's or something?" and he said "OMG! Like under the table?! Do it while I shove pot stickers in my mouth"

Yup. I love him so much, though~ :pearl-blush:
Their pot stickers are amazing too~

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. Danny-boy can be so dirty. :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Daniel was making jokes (or was serious) about wanting fellatio in a movie theater. He was probably serious because he was looking for movies that have been out for a while so...
Anyway, as I joke (he probably took it seriously) I said "Can't I just give you a handy j at Friday's or something?" and he said "OMG! Like under the table?! Do it while I shove pot stickers in my mouth"

I know xD but only In front of Dawn :redd:

The King of All

dangerousoffender wrote:

There should be a 4th circle, great personality.

And yes it still exists
The king of all, Sir Duke

Sir Duke wrote:
dangerousoffender wrote:

And yes it still exists

I'm guessing that each of those parts can be seen as part of a great personality, so no need for a fourth circle.

C-A

The King of All

CatMuto wrote:
Sir Duke wrote:
dangerousoffender wrote:

And yes it still exists

I'm guessing that each of those parts can be seen as part of a great personality, so no need for a fourth circle.

C-A

I meant a 4th circle as a person who's nice and respectful.
The king of all, Sir Duke

[Whip the cream!]

This topic always makes me draw the conclusion that; yes, I am indeed aromantic.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

You know, a Mario game!

Walter White wrote:
Anthony wrote:
Jesse Pinkman wrote:

I know xD but only In front of Dawn :redd:

Isn't doing stuff like that illegal in a public place? You'd get arrested for indecent exposure!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

dimentiorules wrote:
Isn't doing stuff like that illegal in a public place? You'd get arrested for indecent exposure!

Only if you get caught. >__>

It was a joke anyway. We went to Fridays and just ate until we couldn't eat anymore. xD
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

dimentiorules wrote:

It's only illegal and exposure if you get caught :redd:

C-A

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

We said the same thing. :redd:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

The Chocolateholic of CR

Would dreams count? Because if so..... Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much Sexy Sex things happens in my dreams and full on uncensored perversion in my head...... At times. :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

High level play

I'd hardly call a dream an 'encounter' so no. Maybe the random thread would be more appropriate for discussing dreams. Unless you want to talk about 18+ stuff, then you'll have to find another thread entirely.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
I'd hardly call a dream an 'encounter' so no. Maybe the random thread would be more appropriate for discussing dreams. Unless you want to talk about 18+ stuff, then you'll have to find another thread entirely.

We also have a thread specifically for all sorts of dreams.

C-A

Ultimate Troll

<3
♂♂
Welcome.... to the velvet room...

ImageImage

Our friends in Paradiso are far too quiet...

You’re so small in such a big world...

Okay, here are a few embarrassing and awkward encounters with the opposite gender.

There was this guy my brother knew from elementary and middle school. He also knew him in high school, I think, but I think the guy moved away at some point during that time. Anyway, we hadn't had contact with him for years, then, out of the blue, he sends me a friend request on Facebook. I'm like, "That's great. I haven't seen him in a long time, and the last time I saw him, he gave me a super-rare Pokemon." So, I added him as a friend. He proceeded to hit on me. I was like, "Well, okay. Toootally not weird that he hasn't seen me in a long time and is still talking about how 'gorgeous' and 'wonderful' I am." XD. Anyway, after being my friend for a couple days, he asked me out. I was like, "Uh...I'm sorry, but no." I rejected him for good reason. I was sick at the time, and he lived in a whole other state, and I hadn't seen him for years. So, the next day, my sister comes up to me and says, "So...this guy just asked me out. Didn't you just reject him yesterday?" O_o

And so she proceeded to ask him, "What about my sister? Didn't she just reject you?" The guy paused for a second, and then he's like, "Well, your sister's okay, but she's not you." Good try, sir. Didn't work.

Oh, and there was this time when a guy, my brother's best friend at the time, asked me out. And, because I knew him, I said, "No." And he was all, "Why not?" And I was all, "Well, because the last relationship you were in, you cheated on your girlfriend! I cannot trust you wouldn't do the same to me." I don't think he was used to being told "no" like that. I...had no idea at the time that he was currently dating my sister when he asked me out. o_O

...Why is it that my sister always seems to somehow participate in my embarrassing and awkward encounters with the opposite gender?

Oh, wait. There is one more encounter I can share. One in which my sister did not participate, thank goodness. This guy asked me out on a date in high school, and I was all, "Sure." It wasn't like guys were lining up to ask me out at that point. Or really ever. Anyway, I told him to meet me at the mall, figuring that would be a good first date. That way we could see what common interests we had. Plus, you know, I could get away if something went wrong. XD. Anyway, he proceeded to not show up to the date. And then, when I saw him the next day in class, I was like, "Dude. What happened?" And he was like, "Oh! Yeah! The football game was a couple days before and I forgot." Yeah, I could totally trust this guy to be there for me when I need him, provided there aren't any football games that week. Anyway, then he proceeded to ask if I was insecure or something. @_@

He later asked me to prom, and I went partly to shut him up (he was giving me a long, loooong list of the reasons he was so desperate to take me there at the last minute) and partly to see what it was like. It was...a long and awkward affair. I wound up ditching him to go to the dance floor myself a few times, because the only dance he wanted to do was one where he'd be behind me and I'd jiggle my whole body as quickly as possible. I was like, "Yeah. No. That's okay." XD. Oh, and he convinced me to sit in his lap, and as soon as I did, I could hear him groan from the pain of me sitting there. Awwwkwaaaaard~ I got back up after a few seconds and called for my ride home.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Gettin' Old!

I wouldn't have given the last guy the time of day after he didn't turn up for your first date because of football. Then he calls you INSECURE?! It sounds like some horrible 'tactic' you hear the worst of people talking about to make a girl doubt herself and less confident so she DOES date someone.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

You’re so small in such a big world...

Well, unfortunately for me, this guy shared a class with me, so social interaction with him was unavoidable. Though, looking back, I think I was way too forgiving of his behavior. But I wasn't a complete pushover. While we were at prom, he did ask me out again. I said, "I'll think about it", very pointedly, and then proceeded to decide it wasn't worth the risk. I never did tell him my final decision was "no", but I think he got it. I remember him handing me the pictures we took at prom very awkwardly. XD.

He asked me if I was insecure because I asked him to the mall on the first date. Apparently, all ladies he'd ever asked out before me were more than eager to jump into a dark movie theater with him for a few hours after knowing him for a few seconds, so obviously, there was something wrong with me for wanting to go to a place where I could actually, you know, talk to him. And see what he was doing the whole time.

Of course, it didn't help that he was right about me being insecure at the time...
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

When will people realize that going to the movies is not all that entertaining of a date? I mean, okay, the place is dark - if you're the kind of... loose person who has no qualms about making out on a first date, I don't care (actually, I do, because if I had been working at that cinema and people would've complained, I would've grabbed my Cinemaesque Giant Flashlight and flicked it into your faces and told ya to knock it off, this ain' a fucking love hotel).
But overall, it's very boring. You can't really talk to each other about anything except during the previews. Then you proceed to just sit there next to each other for close to 2 hours... HOW is this an entertaining date?

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
When will people realize that going to the movies is not all that entertaining of a date? I mean, okay, the place is dark - if you're the kind of... loose person who has no qualms about making out on a first date, I don't care (actually, I do, because if I had been working at that cinema and people would've complained, I would've grabbed my Cinemaesque Giant Flashlight and flicked it into your faces and told ya to knock it off, this ain' a fucking love hotel).
But overall, it's very boring. You can't really talk to each other about anything except during the previews. Then you proceed to just sit there next to each other for close to 2 hours... HOW is this an entertaining date?

C-A

Presumably because you are both participating in an activity you both mutually enjoy? If you get a cuddle out of it well more the merrier but there's plenty of time to talk afterwards. If it was just a movie yeah it might be a little dull but I always really enjoy talking about stuff in a film afterwards and maybe grabbing a bite to eat. Then again I don't think I've ever went on a date 'exclusively' for a movie. It's always been to round off a day out or she's always been staying at mine afterwards.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Well sure, it's fun to discuss a movie (or whisper little jokes or comments to each other - you know, long as you do it low enough that nobody else gets bothered by it) but I just feel it's a bit boring to use as a date. I'd rather have a good conversation before the movie, get to know the person before I commit to sitting in a dark place for two hours when I might be brimming with questions about them that I want to know, get to know a few things, you know?

C-A
Page 112 of 112 [ 4463 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices