Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 110 of 112[ 4463 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

I always seem to get turned on whenever I talk/text to the girl I love..... :bellboy:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Gardevoir lover

Anthony wrote:
I always seem to get turned on whenever I talk/text to the girl I love..... :bellboy:

I'm not sure i woukd call it turning on but whenever i'm with my crush at Uni i get this really good feeling inside.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

This boy makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I talk to him. Then I get all blushy when he comes over to my house. It's like a "we just started dating" feeling even though we've been together for over four years. BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH~!! :pearl-blush:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
This boy makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I talk to him. Then I get all blushy when he comes over to my house. It's like a "we just started dating" feeling even though we've been together for over four years. BY THE BEARD OF ZEUS I LOVE HIM SO MUCH~!! :pearl-blush:

D'Awwww!

Man, I really need a girfriend now, it sounds nice.

builderkid107 wrote:
Jakuzure Nonon wrote:

D'Awwww!

Man, I really need a girfriend now, it sounds nice.

It's amazing, but patience is the key. ^__^ This is my first relationship ever. I've never dated, kissed or did anything with anyone before I met him. I just patiently waited for someone and then BOOM, I found Daniel. :pearl-blush: Four happy years so far and plenty more to come. ^__^

Gardevoir lover

It must be nice to be in a relationship, i'm not sure how my crush feels about me but she seems to like me.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
It must be nice to be in a relationship, i'm not sure how my crush feels about me but she seems to like me.

It so is~ :pearl-blush: It was weird at first, since I wasn't used to it, but it feels amazing loving someone and they really love you back. :pearl-blush:
That's a start~ ^__^ Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be together in no time. :3

The Chocolateholic of CR

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

It so is~ :pearl-blush: It was weird at first, since I wasn't used to it, but it feels amazing loving someone and they really love you back. :pearl-blush:
That's a start~ ^__^ Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be together in no time. :3

So his name is Daniel? Well I think I can come up with nicknames when referring to you two..... Danny-boy and Dawny-Girl.

:hobolaugh:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Anthony wrote:
Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

So his name is Daniel? Well I think I can come up with nicknames when referring to you two..... Danny-boy and Dawny-Girl.

:hobolaugh:

We were always made fun of (mostly by my family) because our names are similar. Danny/Dawny. :redd:

Gardevoir lover

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

I'm sure she must at least like me, she's the only person i know in real life who laughs at my jokes.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I'm sure she must at least like me, she's the only person i know in real life who laughs at my jokes.

Then you're doing something right~ ^__^

Gardevoir lover

Jakuzure Nonon wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Then you're doing something right~ ^__^

She even gave me her email adress and we talk sometimes through that. And when we bump into each other in the halls or just pass a glance in class she gives me a smioe that just warms my heart.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Anthony wrote:

I'm not sure i would call it turning on but whenever i'm with my crush at Uni i get this really good feeling inside.

Fixed.

Well whenever I text her I just feel warm and fuzzy inside. And when I think of her..... I get even more warm and fuzzy.... And my bad days turns into good days when I text her. I wish I could show you guys a picture of her but I fear that you guys may try to find her..... :larry:

The Chocolateholic of CR

.................what to do now....... :larry:

The Chocolateholic of CR

TopHat think of something else. Like get an imagine in your head something positive.

The King of All

TopHat, you should be glad you had a girlfriend in the first place.

And you can't say you have no friends, you made a topic about you're favorite people and you listed your best friend as one of them.
The king of all, Sir Duke

TopHatProfessor1014 wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
TopHat, you should be glad you had a girlfriend in the first place.

And you can't say you have no friends, you made a topic about you're favorite people and you listed your best friend as one of them.

If I had known that my heart would have gotten broken like this, I probably would never have wanted to meet her. The fact that something like this did happen and it ended so soon is pain beyond belief.

I was practically lying with that thread. He's hardly a friend. Doesn't text me and barely talks to me. I told him about this, and he didn't give me any good advice. Compared to my life, he has it made. He doesn't understand the kind of pain I've been through all these years. So there's no connection. Only someone I talk to and work with occasionally.

You know, I've heard this a lot. People who say they wish they had never done something that started out good but ended horribly. Thing is, that's an experience, and experiences are what strengthen us. I realize that, yeah, that blows. But maybe if you think of all the good things that came of it, then you might feel a bit better. I know this feeling, to wish that I've never done something. But that's how we learn, through experiences.

Quote:
You know, I've heard this a lot. People who say they wish they had never done something that started out good but ended horribly. Thing is, that's an experience, and experiences are what strengthen us. I realize that, yeah, that blows. But maybe if you think of all the good things that came of it, then you might feel a bit better. I know this feeling, to wish that I've never done something. But that's how we learn, through experiences.

Traumatizing my mind is not what I call a "strengthening experience."

And thinking about all the good things that happened only makes it worse for me. Because I know they'll never happen again. There isn't anyone else like her in that goddamn school of mine. I don't want anyone else. I want her.

This had to happen just before the busiest time of the year. I've got a hundred essays to write and a huge project for my AP U.S. History class. I'll never be able to function through all of this with her in my head, and in those classes.

Yesterday morning I woke up so happy. Like I had everything. And in one fell swoop, it was all gone. I'll never laugh again.

Well, if you're going to give up, that's fine. But remember this, if you don't fix this and make up, then you'll never get over this. I may come off as harsh, but this is the truth. Ask her out for coffee and chat for a bit, end this whole deal on a high note. But if you sit and feel sorry for yourself and mope around, then you're going to miss your chance.

Quote:
Ask her out for coffee? That's a date, and she won't do that with me. It'll only make things worse.

No, it isn't. I went to a coffee shop with a (barely friendly) acquaintance of mine from a previous school years ago. That wasn't a date. :ron:

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Cat make good advice, Toppy (Tophat) use her advice.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I am talking to the girl and she feels like she is being ignroed by her boyfriend. He said he would meet her today and she asked him what time and he never replied. She called him a few times and it goes straight to voice mail. She said "it makes me worry he keeps traveling on meetme but he wont bother to talk to me." Meetme is the site where they talked.... used to be known as myyearbook years ago. but whatever..... Gonna keep talking to her.

Gettin' Old!

Quote:

Traumatizing my mind is not what I call a "strengthening experience."

And thinking about all the good things that happened only makes it worse for me. Because I know they'll never happen again. There isn't anyone else like her in that goddamn school of mine. I don't want anyone else. I want her.

This had to happen just before the busiest time of the year. I've got a hundred essays to write and a huge project for my AP U.S. History class. I'll never be able to function through all of this with her in my head, and in those classes.

Yesterday morning I woke up so happy. Like I had everything. And in one fell swoop, it was all gone. I'll never laugh again.

How do you know that Top Hat?
You're a man of science so is it fair or accurate to say something like that will never happen again? There's over 7 billion people in the world, over 355 million in North America.

Are the odds so slim that you won't find anyone interesting or who you can enjoy spending time with and be romantically attracted to in spite of these numbers?

It's irrational to declare it can never happen again, and telling yourself it won't happen again will only make it a self fulfilling prophecy because if you convince yourself that you'll never have a girlfriend again then you'll never look. You'll push away anyone on the grounds of "I don't want anyone, I can't risk being hurt again" and by not taking that risk you'll condemn yourself to never letting anyone close again. :ron:

I remember you were in an extremely bad place a while ago, when you last took your hiatus from CR. You were convinced you'd never find joy again, that nothing ever changed and you'd be condemned to be miserable forever.

Then later on you got a girlfriend, broke that shell of misery and came back, enjoyed life again. That's empirical evidence, proof that your case of misery can be broken and might not be permanent. To say you would be thrown into that again with no chance of it ever redeeming itself would contradict your own experiences. You need to acknowledge that your situation might not be as permanent as you fear.

It might feel horrible right now but life is full of changes, that's just the human experience, you'll might miss peaceful times when you leave high school and other issues start cracking down. Trust me, the 'social game' of high school is exactly that, a game limited to high school, it never truly goes away sure in certain workplaces it can be bad but once you leave high school there's a lot less pressure to be social and you are free to be your own man.

So just know that it's not the end of the world. It might hurt now like nothing else but this too will pass. I'm not saying it'll be an overnight transition, I know I'd be shaken as hell, it might take me a few years before I'd be ready to date again, but no one is asking you to go right back out there or get over this like it's nothing. It's definitely not nothing but it's not an abysmal pit of despair.

I'll understand if you claim "You don't understand, it's too painful, nobody gets me" and that might be true No one can better understand yourself than you all we can do is offer sympathy and advice to help you in this matter. You can let this cripple you back into that dark place you were before or you can swallow it and endure allowing yourself a chance at future happiness.

Good luck Tophat.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Toppy we wont get sick and tired of you complaining, to us you are family. We are here for you and to help you.

NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN-NYAN

:shoe: a girl I find nice
:phoenix: me

:shoe: whats that on youre shoe?
:phoenix: what, thats paint.
*takes my hat and starts running*
:phoenix: come on! Its freakin winter!
*she comes back*
:shoe: guess where it is.
:phoenix: right hand?
:shoe: nope
:phoenix: left then?
:shoe: no, guess again.
:phoenix: ummm, youre shoe...??
*she puts her hand in her shirt and pulls out my hat*
:shoe: you never guess where it was
:phoenix: nope, but I hope that you do wear a bra?
:shoe: nope.
*she has the largest "ones" i have seen on a 13y old (im13) and on a closer look i could see her nipp*es through, i still know her and still the same. And god damn that was the luckyiest hat ever*

NYAN

Gardevoir lover

The_Turnabout_Guy wrote:
:shoe: a girl I find nice
:phoenix: me

:shoe: whats that on youre shoe?
:phoenix: what, thats paint.
*takes my hat and starts running*
:phoenix: come on! Its freakin winter!
*she comes back*
:shoe: guess where it is.
:phoenix: right hand?
:shoe: nope
:phoenix: left then?
:shoe: no, guess again.
:phoenix: ummm, youre shoe...??
*she puts her hand in her shirt and pulls out my hat*
:shoe: you never guess where it was
:phoenix: nope, but I hope that you do wear a bra?
:shoe: nope.
*she has the largest "ones" i have seen on a 13y old (im13) and on a closer look i could see her nipp*es through, i still know her and still the same. And god damn that was the luckyiest hat ever*

To a guy who just hit hi's early teens, that's an unforgettable experience. XD

...That never happened to me...

Anthony wrote:
Toppy we wont get sick and tired of you complaining, to us you are family. We are here for you and to help you.

Uuuuuh... no, I do remember getting a bit sick of his misery complaining last time...

And Anthony, I dunno... the girl seems kind of... insecure. Calling multiple times... then again, if they did say they'll meet up today... but then, if half the day is already over and he doesn't tell her an exact time, I'd just assume he doesn't want to meet up today after all.

C-A

PS: Turnabout Guy, that sounds terrible and horrifiying... thankfully I have forgotten the stuff I did when I was 13...

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
And Anthony, I dunno... the girl seems kind of... insecure. Calling multiple times... then again, if they did say they'll meet up today... but then, if half the day is already over and he doesn't tell her an exact time, I'd just assume he doesn't want to meet up today after all.

Well technically she isnt insecure, She was worried and crying and doubting herself because of her boyfriend.

The Chocolateholic of CR

So now I gotta comfort her.

Anthony wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

Well technically she isnt insecure, She was worried and crying and doubting herself because of her boyfriend.

...why would she doubt HERSELF if her boyfriend is the one who actively isn't communicating with her?

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

...why would she doubt HERSELF if her boyfriend is the one who actively isn't communicating with her?

C-A

She saying stuff like she's not good enough.

...she needs to grow a spine. Teach her to fight well in a fighting game and she'll gain some self-confidence. Not much, but it's some.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Fuuuuuuuuuck. Her boyfriend came to visit her, son of a bitch. I was hoping he wouldn't, because for somebody who "fainted" and "has been in the hospital for 3 days" and he never even told her what time he was gonna visit her.... so now I am fucking wondering, what the fuck is he really doing behind my friend's back.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony it's good that you're looking out for her and all, but it's not kind to wish bad things on someone like their boyfriend never visiting. He doesn't know you, it's not like he went in intentionally to steal her away from you and it's a decision she made herself.

You can't live cheering every perceived slight in their relationship, if she finds out she won't be impressed and well...it makes you seem a more devious person for it. :sadshoe:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Yeah but he must be doing something behind her, for fuck sake she cried yesterday.

Gardevoir lover

Anthony wrote:
Yeah but he must be doing something behind her, for fuck sake she cried yesterday.

We know you care for her but going crazy over every little thing isn't healthy.

Anthony wrote:
Fuuuuuuuuuck. Her boyfriend came to visit her, son of a bitch. I was hoping he wouldn't, because for somebody who "fainted" and "has been in the hospital for 3 days" and he never even told her what time he was gonna visit her.... so now I am fucking wondering, what the fuck is he really doing behind my friend's back.

Yes because somebody who was in the hospital could in no way do something after being released. And fainting isn't that big of a deal, if they checked him out at the hospital and let him go, it's fine. It's not like fainting is, like, breaking your arm or something.
I got released one night of observation from smoke inhalation and when I came home, I helped in cleaning the damn kitchen up. (I had to take breaks due to lack of sleep - fuck that stupid thing plastic shoot in my arm - and had to wash my face and hair to get rid of smoke and stuff on my face, but still)

And as Pierre said, just cause you're hurt and angry that he "stole" her doesn't mean you should wish something to fail.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Yes because somebody who was in the hospital could in no way do something after being released. And fainting isn't that big of a deal, if they checked him out at the hospital and let him go, it's fine. It's not like fainting is, like, breaking your arm or something.
I got released one night of observation from smoke inhalation and when I came home, I helped in cleaning the damn kitchen up. (I had to take breaks due to lack of sleep - fuck that stupid thing plastic shoot in my arm - and had to wash my face and hair to get rid of smoke and stuff on my face, but still)

And as Pierre said, just cause you're hurt and angry that he "stole" her doesn't mean you should wish something to fail.

C-A

According to him he said he stayed in the hospital for 3 days after fainting.

The Chocolateholic of CR

SHould girls even be dating guys that are the jealous type?

Anthony wrote:
SHould girls even be dating guys that are the jealous type?

A question for the ages. Some may say yes, since there are people who think jealousy is a nice thing and it makes you feel that you are special to the other person. Others say no, that it could lead to emotional abuse and confuse them mentally, maybe even leading to physically abused spouses.
But then, I guess it depends on the level of jealousy.

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well I think ANY type of Jealous guys are what girls needs to be on the look out for.
Page 110 of 112 [ 4463 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices