Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 3 of 5[ 179 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 


Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

Sheepshifter wrote:
Addikt wrote:
:O

I would let any boyfriend/husband of mine cook.

Even if it risks the house/children. That's what a fire extinguisher would be for.


Would you make them cook?

I'd never cook for anyone but myself, because when I touch stoves, they burst into flame. (True Story.)

Yeah, well when I even look at em they burst into flames!

@Tinker: Aw..... you're appreciated here! :D
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

Gender: None specified

Location: The awesomest place you can think of.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:45 am

Posts: 459

Neon Lemmy Koopa wrote:
I know what I find attractive: ME MYSELF AND I lol
jk, I like people who like the same stuff I do more or less.

And just for the record I can probably cook better than any of you =P


DON'T KNOW UNTIL YOU SAW US MAN.

Anyways...

Attractive:

-Guys who are willing to listen to me. Seriously, I am talkative :redd:
-Talkative (see above) :D
-Likes cooking :edgy:
-Has a cool personality
-Fun and funny
-Intelligent

Unattractive:

-Snobby, upity people
-Clingy
-Has a grouchy and bad personality
-NO SMOKING OR DRUGS ANYWHERE. That should be obvious.
-Self centered
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

Attractive:
-Someone who can console me when I need it most.
- Rebelious (Not as in motorcycle gangs. People willing to stand out, and not care what others say.

Unattractive:
-Tattoos
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

Gender: None specified

Location: The awesomest place you can think of.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:45 am

Posts: 459

I actually like tattoos...but not like 2 sleeves and covering their whole body, if you know what I mean :P

But that's just me, though.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Robo-Aly

Gender: Female

Location: Vancouver

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am

Posts: 1019

johnny rainbow wrote:
Akane wrote:
I'm not the only one :P You never see Asian guys/girls with white girls, though :(


My second and third girlfriends were both white.

While we're on the subject, I'm gonna have to add "yellow fever" to my Unattractive list. This isn't aimed towards any of you, I'm just saying from past experiences. Oh, and I'm not against interracial couples, for the record. I don't mind a white girl dating an Asian guy, or Asian girl dating a black guy, etc. If the relationship is racially driven though, that's where I have a problem.


Okay well I never see it at my school. Some of my friends were talking about it, too (Including some of my Asian friends). I shouldn't have said never, because that's too specific.

I don't just find Asians attractive; it's just that a lot of them have a look to them that I find pleasing.
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

freelance graphic designer

Gender: Female

Location: New York.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:41 pm

Posts: 1103

johnny rainbow wrote:
While we're on the subject, I'm gonna have to add "yellow fever" to my Unattractive list. This isn't aimed towards any of you, I'm just saying from past experiences. Oh, and I'm not against interracial couples, for the record. I don't mind a white girl dating an Asian guy, or Asian girl dating a black guy, etc. If the relationship is racially driven though, that's where I have a problem.


I completely agree. "Yellow fever" is up there on my biggest pet peeves. Mainly with the whole "all asian girls are submissive" stereotype, which I do know of one guy that likes asian girls for that reason largely. -__-; If it has to do with the features (the eyes), then I suppose it's a different situation.

Attractive:
Intelligence (both book smart and general intelligence)
Highly motivated
Video game skills
Enjoys romantic situations (cuddling, etc.) but is not overly clingy and obsessive
Does not act like he always has to "prove" his masculinity (always talking about going to the gym, being overly offended if a gay joke is made, etc.)
Is a feminist in the simple fact that he respects women and believes in equality
Interested in other cultures and likes to try new things (foods, mainly)
Supportive, friendly, kind, witty
Computer science major, interested in computers

Not attractive:
Stupidity
Smoking, drinking, drugs
Likes partying
Doesn't like to read in general
Doesn't like to learn about science
Is highly religious and/or denies theory of evolution
Doesn't like computers
Laziness
Spends a lot of money, doesn't know how to save
Unfaithful (duh.)
Image
http://vickinator.deviantart.com/
http://www.vickinator.etsy.com
Selling 1 1/4" pinback buttons~ Please PM me if interested.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Gender: Female

Location: Where do you live, bub? On Mars?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Posts: 470

What's yellow fever? I tried looking for it but Wikipedia states it as, "an acute viral disease" xD;
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Robo-Aly

Gender: Female

Location: Vancouver

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am

Posts: 1019

Saori wrote:
What's yellow fever? I tried looking for it but Wikipedia states it as, "an acute viral disease" xD;


Well, that is what yellow fever is, but they mean it in a different sense. Let's just say that while Caucasians are "white" and Africans are "black", Asians are "yellow".
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Gender: Female

Location: Where do you live, bub? On Mars?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Posts: 470

Akane wrote:
Well, that is what yellow fever is, but they mean it in a different sense. Let's just say that while Caucasians are "white" and Africans are "black", Asians are "yellow".


Ah, I see. Hahaha, I never knew there was actually a term for that type of attraction/obsession.

Edit:
Vickinator wrote:
Mainly with the whole "all asian girls are submissive" stereotype, which I do know of one guy that likes asian girls for that reason largely.


LOLSRSLY? xD What kind of a stereotype is that? I guess people tend to think that because women in Asia tend to be soft-spoken, but still, not necessarily submissive in the sense of not having their own ideals. It's like saying just because you act refined means you're submissive.
Image


Last edited by Saori on Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Robo-Aly

Gender: Female

Location: Vancouver

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:14 am

Posts: 1019

My friend just thinks that it makes me even more of a weaboo. Even though it's not an obsession or anything; I like all sorts of people -__-
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Like, what?

Gender: None specified

Location: Canada

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am

Posts: 362

I won't bother listing the attractive features since there are too many and I doubt one guy can possess them all :maya-shock: Plus, different people are attractive in their own unique ways. There are DEFINITELY some very unattractive traits though:

- guys that are arrogant and self-centred
- pretentious especially in front of girls
- swears a lot
- shallow/superficial
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yo Dawg!

Gender: Male

Location: Houston, Texas

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am

Posts: 1221

One thing I dont like is girls with piercings. Now I dont mean earrings or bellybutton piercings, but anywhere else bothers me. Its nasty looking. To me anyway.

I also wouldnt want a girl who would shoot me the minute I break up with her. or gut me.

I find girls with some meat on their bones attractive. Not completely overweight, just a small bit.
I also like a pretty face.
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

My son is bored. Care to play with him?

Gender: Male

Location: Minnesota

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:06 am

Posts: 725

Okay...I'll now take a stab at making a list. Here goes nothin'.

Attractive:

-Resonant alto voice
-Open to reexamination of ideas and fair debate
-Low maintenance
-Relaxed
-Intelligent
-Long, wavy, raven-black hair
-Light complexion
-East Asian physical characteristics
-Full figure (slight emphasis on the lower half)
-Likes and respects men, both collectively and individually
-Quiet
-Careful to avoid invective during a disagreement
-Leisurely
-Voices requests, concerns, and objections directly instead of expecting me to read her behavior as one might tea leaves
-Lets me cook from time to time and shares my respect for differing culinary preferences

Of course, this list is not composed entirely of "musts". Some of these preferences are quite slight. For example, I particularly like Caucasian and East Asian women physically speaking, but my future wife doesn't have to be either of these ethnicities.

Unattractive:

-Dogmatic
-Often needs to get away from me in order to hang out with "the girls"
-Keeps me constantly in the dark about what she and "the girls" discuss
-Professes tolerance but does not practice it
-Assumes I expect more of her than I in fact do and by this means justifies petty tyranny
-Places great importance on money and status
-Flirts indiscriminately and gets defensive when asked about it
-Greets immediate earnest, monogamous affection with either scorn or fear
-Irritable
-Asks questions for which she doesn't want honest answers
-Does drugs
-Manipulative
-Overbearing
-Flippant
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Are you sugessting coconuts migrate?!

Gender: Male

Location: No fixed location, currently stalking Franzy.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 am

Posts: 316

Gregory Wright wrote:
-Likes and respects men, both collectively and individually


Yeah, it's pretty annoying when some women rant on about all the men in the world being perverts/liars/idiots/sexist/all of the above.
Image
Avvy and sig by Topaz Fey. Franziska von Karma is sexiness on legs. :ka-whip:
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

Vickinator wrote:
Attractive:
Intelligence (both book smart and general intelligence)
Highly motivated

These two things usually have the bad habit of directly conflicting with each other. Just so ya know. =/
Vickinator wrote:
Not attractive:
Stupidity

The world.
Vickinator wrote:
Smoking, drinking, drugs

You are a sheltered thingy that probably hasn't a chance at holding liquor.
Vickinator wrote:
Doesn't like to read in general

Most people I know have an odd complaint about reading. When something is readable, it isn't always understood. This is the main issue with English.
Most students of an Asian language run into the opposite. They can understand what they have in front of them but can't always read it. Kanji is Hell without question.
Vickinator wrote:
Doesn't like to learn about science

This one I especially don't like since every time I'm learning something about it, I'm either getting yelled at or shot at. DO NOT WANT! =/
Vickinator wrote:
Is highly religious and/or denies theory of evolution

I can do without religion entirely.
Vickinator wrote:
Doesn't like computers

I hate them, still use them. Don't ask me why. I gave up on that question long ago. As long as the person in question understands the concept of an Operating System and the box it's on....Should be fine! =/
Vickinator wrote:
Laziness

I think this one conflicts with the one above.

Once many months ago, I got sick of all the nub problems everyone around me was complaining about. I decided to create a self-healing server to handle all the issues that should never have happened to begin with. Laziness introduces proper focus on more important things. :yuusaku:
Vickinator wrote:
Spends a lot of money, doesn't know how to save

Ahahahahaahaha!
I must carry the properties of The Miser because everyone that hangs around me long enough tends to pocket about $20 after talking to me for an hour or so. Either that or the other people around me are shockingly stupid. The chance of the later is very very high.
Vickinator wrote:
Unfaithful (duh.)

........

If I ran into this problem, I'd have to evaluate what was going on. 80% of the time it's because he/she got bored with the relationship. This doesn't often indicate that there's something wrong with them. :maggy:
Saori wrote:
What's yellow fever? I tried looking for it but Wikipedia states it as, "an acute viral disease" xD;

.............. :lana:

I wonder what it took for the person to come up with that name.

On the issue of race, I don't really care about that aspect of physical appearance. I don't like the weird Asian skin tone because I can never accurately guage the real color of the person. Those of you that pour on 10+lbs of makeup, get lost.

Being one of only three white guys in a crew of 646 black employees, it feels odd to say I just don't like dark colors either. Black is simply unattractive to me. It also seems to warrant a lot of negative attention, probably because of thousands of stupid people I used to put up with every morning. I miss days like that. <3

There is.....No there's 1 person with a solid black skin tone that I've ever found attractive. The poor girl is probably working the same job she did a year ago. =/



White isn't any better really. Sure there's something just absolutely gorgeous about a little white girl where you can see all her cuts, bruises and every network of veins upon her exposed flesh...o_O

White is weird. Give me a shot of vodka and I'll forget I said it. :godot:

So where do I stand? I really don't give a damn. You probably shouldn't either. :yuusaku:

............

:takethat:

Attractive:
+Pure eyes! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3 :keiko:
+Healthy body. Some muscle is attractive on a girl.
+A mind that is always active. It's been a while since I've lost an arguement to a girl.
+Self-esteem.........Is a good thing. :lana:
+For lack of girls that never panic, the same amazing level of focus as :that-b-word:
+Uses English properly. I mean US English. As in no stupid Southern drawl. +The people I grew up with around here would use it excessively. It doesn't work this way!
+Directly brings an issue to my attention rather than leaving 10000 subtle hints. NO guys pick up on that garbage! If they do, they're labelled a witch and burned.
+Tasteful humor. 4chan and YTMND can be fun. Not here.
+Mild drugs don't bother me. Stupid **** like coke, meth, salvia or anything that can't be bought and sold without creating a biohazard draws the line. I'm stating action. As in anyone dumb enough to do any of those to begin with.
+Some form of self-control.
+Doesn't write like a Damon. There's a long story behind that. No it doesn't mean me.
+Coffee kisses. :javado:
+Dominant Soul. The above doesn't even matter when this exists. Some combination of purity and unidentified power seems to cause it. It's very rare, borderline overwhelming and I usually feel this from this certain person before meeting them. It's probably the one thing that could make me panic if confronted with it too quickly. So far I've only met one person that has it. I hope I don't come in contact with this again. It's.....Frightening.

Unattractive:
-Stupid weaboo behavior, as you probably call it. I'm going to let this one sit at the top of this list just to give you the general idea. o_O
-Constantly bugs me or asks me stupid questions. This is bad if it's clear that I'm studying and don't want to talk. Far worse if I'm concentrating on audio.
-Bad hair. :odoroki:
-Lack of simple thought. We've all been here. I'm not explaining...Okay yes I am. Easy on the eyes, hard on the brain. These -> :adrian:
-Exotic appearance. Just because you're pretty, doesn't mean I like you. Unless your unusual appearance carries some significant relevance to my interests, go away! :yuusaku:
-No coffee kisses. :mia:
-Constantly complains.
-Abuses themselves.
-Abuses my friends.
-Abuses my time.

I should not be able to add more to this list. :eh?:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

sanareth wrote:
Gregory Wright wrote:
-Likes and respects men, both collectively and individually


Yeah, it's pretty annoying when some women rant on about all the men in the world being perverts/liars/idiots/sexist/all of the above.

Hah, yeah....... as a tomboy I respect and cherish men. There's probably only 8 girls I'm friends with and aren't complete morons. The way I see it. I only expierenced one guy who was all of those things above. And trust me. I don't think all guys are like that. In fact, most guys AREN'T that way. I respect men as superior to women in alot of things. Like having the natural ability to be good at math and science. I'm not fond of feminazis thinking that we need special treatment in the military. If I'm joining the military, I demand to be treated the same as everyone else. Anybody who complains can just leave! Plain and simple!
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Gender: Male

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:25 pm

Posts: 3631

Glasses = The Hotness.
Image
Image
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

savory deliciousness.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Posts: 38

Quote:
Like having the natural ability to be good at math and science.


Just so you know, there is no "natural" ability to be good at math and science. There's no gene to "math ability". It's the result of gender socialization.

since "girls suck at math" is such a prevalent stereotype, parents often lend positive reinforcement for their boys to develop their math skills ("boys are good at math"). If a girl does well in math in the beginning, they're usually not as positively reinforced. Their parents or friends may be supportive when it comes to their writing or English skills. The girls may also feel inferior, intimidated to the boys in fields like math because of stereotypes. it's a vicious cycle ;o
Image
thanks to Vickinator, the best graphic artist on this forum.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 11:13 pm

Posts: 1

DaemonForce wrote:
Vickinator wrote:
Attractive:
Intelligence (both book smart and general intelligence)
Highly motivated

These two things usually have the bad habit of directly conflicting with each other. Just so ya know. =/

Some of the most influential people in the world are intelligent as well as highly motivated. If you yourself have a problem with one of these traits, most likely the first one, that's hardly enough to say the two are incompatable.

DaemonForce wrote:
Vickinator wrote:
Not attractive:
Stupidity

The world.

You're a shining example.

DaemonForce wrote:
Vickinator wrote:
Smoking, drinking, drugs

You are a sheltered thingy that probably hasn't a chance at holding liquor.

You say that like being able to drink in excess is a good thing. Yea man, it's all the rage to drink till you can't stand up. Activities linked with health risks and social misconduct are cool. Everyone's doin it man!

DaemonForce wrote:
Vickinator wrote:
Unfaithful (duh.)

........

If I ran into this problem, I'd have to evaluate what was going on. 80% of the time it's because he/she got bored with the relationship. This doesn't often indicate that there's something wrong with them. :maggy:

Translation:
I like to be unfaithful, but I don't want to feel guilty. So what I end up doing is pulling some statistics out of my ass and blaming the other person for making the relationship boring. It's ok to cheat on them instead of communicating. Obviously.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

wontonsoup wrote:
Quote:
Like having the natural ability to be good at math and science.


Just so you know, there is no "natural" ability to be good at math and science. There's no gene to "math ability". It's the result of gender socialization.

since "girls suck at math" is such a prevalent stereotype, parents often lend positive reinforcement for their boys to develop their math skills ("boys are good at math"). If a girl does well in math in the beginning, they're usually not as positively reinforced. Their parents or friends may be supportive when it comes to their writing or English skills. The girls may also feel inferior, intimidated to the boys in fields like math because of stereotypes. it's a vicious cycle ;o

Not exactly..... there are people who have math dyslexia. (Like me) they're unable to understand math and recieved that disability from their parent/grandparent. Writing can be a natural interest within the family. As well as art. And music. Say, for example...... my mother was good at playing the piano, I could pick up the interest on my own and can learn easier with it.

Though you are correct. The parents can help form their strengths in a certain subject.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Goodman is cooler.

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:31 am

Posts: 52

Attractive: Nice, quiet, pretty, good attitude, good outlook on life, self-sufficient for the most part

Unattractive: Rude, obnoxious, liars, cheaters, drugs, alcohol, obsessors, dependent on others way too much
Formerly known as zellthemedic!
Image
Sig and avatar thanks to Leeling793! Go visit her art thread, now!
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let's Brawl: 4940-5319-8013

Gender: Female

Location: Inside Kyouya's Skull

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:45 pm

Posts: 163

Uuh...I really think pretty boys are attractive! :redd:
CB
And...yes.
:<
Image Edgey wants to be a Poke'mon master!
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

PainC562 wrote:
Some of the most influential people in the world are intelligent as well as highly motivated. If you yourself have a problem with one of these traits, most likely the first one, that's hardly enough to say the two are incompatable.

A romantic is influential to what now? :lana:
PainC562 wrote:
You're a shining example.

Oooooh claws! :godot:
PainC562 wrote:
You say that like being able to drink in excess is a good thing. Yea man, it's all the rage to drink till you can't stand up. Activities linked with health risks and social misconduct are cool. Everyone's doin it man!

I don't care for it.
PainC562 wrote:
Translation:
I like to be unfaithful, but I don't want to feel guilty. So what I end up doing is pulling some statistics out of my ass and blaming the other person for making the relationship boring. It's ok to cheat on them instead of communicating. Obviously.

Do you read anything at all? Outside a lack of communication, if your partner is unfaithful, it probably has something to do with you. I'm not saying the situation that arises from this can't be helped, but it's quite a mess.

I put a low effort on relationships with people unless they hold some immediate importance. I'm going to do my best and refrain from doing my multiquote here. I already had some clue that it would be too much for some idiot to grasp my words and this post is evidence that this is true. My trolldar went off from post 1.
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

savory deliciousness.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Posts: 38

There really was no reason you had to pick apart her post like that, especially when other people have said more or less the same things earlier. I was given the impression that people could just list their preferences in a significant other in this thread, not have someone multiquote their likes or dislikes and be called a "sheltered thingy" for no damn reason.

In my experience, people only multiquote when they're heavily debating or looking to pick a fight, something along those lines, so I'm not sure if this is habit for you or not.
Image
thanks to Vickinator, the best graphic artist on this forum.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

wontonsoup wrote:
I was given the impression that people could just list their preferences in a significant other in this thread, not have someone multiquote their likes or dislikes and be called a "sheltered thingy" for no damn reason.

lol the lasting impressions of Gyakuten Saiban. :-P

Anyone that has no experience with drugs of any kind does not live in the real world.
wontonsoup wrote:
In my experience, people only multiquote when they're heavily debating or looking to pick a fight, something along those lines, so I'm not sure if this is habit for you or not.

It's an ancient habit of mine. :lana:

Oh yes I don't know how I missed the one that snuck in there...

-Discredits action due to gender.

There's so much of that going on it's sickening. I hate people that are like that. :nick:

Still, there are exceptions. The last girl I was with for meaningful purposes could not cook at all. I would be praying after I was eating. It's really odd to have this come from a guy but GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN! :shy:

Some girls shouldn't be allowed to touch pots and pans.
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Gender: Male

Location: Evil Dutchieland

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 am

Posts: 3685

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
wontonsoup wrote:
Quote:
Like having the natural ability to be good at math and science.


Just so you know, there is no "natural" ability to be good at math and science. There's no gene to "math ability". It's the result of gender socialization.

since "girls suck at math" is such a prevalent stereotype, parents often lend positive reinforcement for their boys to develop their math skills ("boys are good at math"). If a girl does well in math in the beginning, they're usually not as positively reinforced. Their parents or friends may be supportive when it comes to their writing or English skills. The girls may also feel inferior, intimidated to the boys in fields like math because of stereotypes. it's a vicious cycle ;o

Not exactly..... there are people who have math dyslexia. (Like me) they're unable to understand math and recieved that disability from their parent/grandparent. Writing can be a natural interest within the family. As well as art. And music. Say, for example...... my mother was good at playing the piano, I could pick up the interest on my own and can learn easier with it.

Though you are correct. The parents can help form their strengths in a certain subject.


Disability sure does exist, but he was talking about abilities through genetics. They probably don't exist. However, when your whole family is, say, crazy of physics, you will have a large chance that they'll make you interested, so in that sense it's true.
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

I wish that explained why I'm SO much smarter in math than the rest of my family. By the time I took advanced math in 6th grade, none of them were capable of understanding my homework. :/ I know they have been out of school for a while, but they made like C's in math... so it confuses me.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Love, learn, live.

Gender: Female

Location: Lurking here and there.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:02 am

Posts: 3426

dullahan1 wrote:
I wish that explained why I'm SO much smarter in math than the rest of my family. By the time I took advanced math in 6th grade, none of them were capable of understanding my homework. :/ I know they have been out of school for a while, but they made like C's in math... so it confuses me.

Same thing with my brother.......he's a whizz at math while the rest of us are in the dark still trying to understand how to divide and multiply fractions........ >.>;
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Are you sugessting coconuts migrate?!

Gender: Male

Location: No fixed location, currently stalking Franzy.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:57 am

Posts: 316

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
I'm not fond of feminazis thinking that we need special treatment in the military. If I'm joining the military, I demand to be treated the same as everyone else. Anybody who complains can just leave! Plain and simple!

That's so true. No-one should really get "special treatment" anyway, with the obvious exception of disabled people, but even then it should be in moderation. But in the millitary... that's just ridiculous.
And It's nice to know that you respect men. :edgy:
Image
Avvy and sig by Topaz Fey. Franziska von Karma is sexiness on legs. :ka-whip:
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Going fangirl over Larry Butz

Gender: None specified

Location: The awesomest place you can think of.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:45 am

Posts: 459

Ok guys. There is one thing I don't understand here. WHY ARE SOME OF YOU GUYS DEBATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINIONS?

DaemonForce, you do indeed need to stop qouting other people's posts and dissagreeing with them. As you can see, this thread is entitled What do you find Attractive/Unattractive?, which means that is thread is for your personal opinions and ideas only, not to argue with other members about their own opinions. For example:

Vickinator wrote:
Attractive:
Intelligence (both book smart and general intelligence)
Highly motivated


These two things usually have the bad habit of directly conflicting with each other. Just so ya know. =/

Quote:
Not attractive:
Stupidity


The world.

Quote:
Smoking, drinking, drugs


You are a sheltered thingy that probably hasn't a chance at holding liquor.

Quote:
Doesn't like to read in general


Most people I know have an odd complaint about reading. When something is readable, it isn't always understood. This is the main issue with English.
Most students of an Asian language run into the opposite. They can understand what they have in front of them but can't always read it. Kanji is Hell without question.

Quote:
Doesn't like to learn about science


This one I especially don't like since every time I'm learning something about it, I'm either getting yelled at or shot at. DO NOT WANT! =/

Quote:
Is highly religious and/or denies theory of evolution


I can do without religion entirely.

Quote:
Doesn't like computers


I hate them, still use them. Don't ask me why. I gave up on that question long ago. As long as the person in question understands the concept of an Operating System and the box it's on....Should be fine! =/

Quote:
Laziness

I think this one conflicts with the one above.

Once many months ago, I got sick of all the nub problems everyone around me was complaining about. I decided to create a self-healing server to handle all the issues that should never have happened to begin with. Laziness introduces proper focus on more important things.


Quote:
Spends a lot of money, doesn't know how to save


Ahahahahaahaha!
I must carry the properties of The Miser because everyone that hangs around me long enough tends to pocket about $20 after talking to me for an hour or so. Either that or the other people around me are shockingly stupid. The chance of the later is very very high.

Quote:
Unfaithful (duh.)


........

If I ran into this problem, I'd have to evaluate what was going on. 80% of the time it's because he/she got bored with the relationship. This doesn't often indicate that there's something wrong with them.

Saori wrote:
What's yellow fever? I tried looking for it but Wikipedia states it as, "an acute viral disease" xD;

..............

I wonder what it took for the person to come up with that name.

On the issue of race, I don't really care about that aspect of physical appearance. I don't like the weird Asian skin tone because I can never accurately guage the real color of the person. Those of you that pour on 10+lbs of makeup, get lost.

Being one of only three white guys in a crew of 646 black employees, it feels odd to say I just don't like dark colors either. Black is simply unattractive to me. It also seems to warrant a lot of negative attention, probably because of thousands of stupid people I used to put up with every morning. I miss days like that. <3

There is.....No there's 1 person with a solid black skin tone that I've ever found attractive. The poor girl is probably working the same job she did a year ago. =/



White isn't any better really. Sure there's something just absolutely gorgeous about a little white girl where you can see all her cuts, bruises and every network of veins upon her exposed flesh...o_O

White is weird. Give me a shot of vodka and I'll forget I said it.

So where do I stand? I really don't give a damn. You probably shouldn't either.

............

...Exactly my point.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

savory deliciousness.

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Posts: 38

Your post is all quoted weird. May want to fix that. It also looks like you're simply repeating what he said, and is too much text for a quote.

Anyways, the issue's resolved and dead as of few days ago. No need to fan the flames any longer.
If someone wanted to genuinely insult her, she can/would defend herself. Or, simply ignore those who want to get a rise out of people.
Technically, he only came out as abrasive on 2 points. The rest was about himself or whatnot.

In short: it's no longer an issue.
Image
thanks to Vickinator, the best graphic artist on this forum.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

ケーキたん(仮)

Gender: None specified

Location: Fukuoka, Japan

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am

Posts: 1383

Here's my long-awaited "Attractive" list. I'll just go over what I find PHYSICALLY attractive, as personality-wise they vary:

- Good or decent fashion sense, as in whatever they throw on I can still look at for five minutes without wanting to barf
- Wears light makeup (primary colors? Hoe.)
- Moderate body type, a little skinny or big is acceptable, but no twigs or cows
- Smokin' legs
- Average breasts, nothing too huge
- Smokes
- Drinks

Of course, this isn't really a final list of what I find attractive. Some of these I'm willing to look past if they have some other redeeming quality/ies to them.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Yo Dawg!

Gender: Male

Location: Houston, Texas

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 am

Posts: 1221

I should probably give my physical list too
attractive: any boob size, even flat, curves, nice butt, cute face, *nosebleed*
unattractive: no cute face
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

johnny rainbow wrote:
Here's my long-awaited "Attractive" list. I'll just go over what I find PHYSICALLY attractive

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Good or decent fashion sense, as in whatever they throw on I can still look at for five minutes without wanting to barf

Harajuku ftw? :lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Wears light makeup (primary colors? Hoe.)

Ahahahaahahha! I can't stand anyone that wears more makeup than a dancer. That's one way I can tell insecurity. (DO NOT WANT!)
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Moderate body type, a little skinny or big is acceptable, but no twigs or cows

Too much rice is a bad thing. =/
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Average breasts, nothing too huge

Like you're going to expect much from a nation that has a fat % of less than 1/16th of the world. :lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Smokes

I'm not sure why but this is truly a deal-breaker for me. I grew up in a smoking family and I can't stand the smell of tobacco. If I'm on a date and I suddenly come to realize the girl smokes, she's a waste of time.
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Drinks

Depends on the drink. :yuusaku:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

I HAS A GUN

Gender: Male

Location: PH

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:59 pm

Posts: 531

smoking really turns me off. :sadshoe:
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

sanareth wrote:
it's pretty annoying when some women rant on about all the men in the world being perverts/liars/idiots/sexist...

This is the elephant in my room of thought. :lana:

I can't think of a worse case of stupid right now. There are too many women that will spend all week shopping, four hours putting on their clothes, makeup, best hair...just to get attention from men. Then they spend their time rejecting men JUST to make them feel bad. From there they go off to complain to their friends about what losers and idiots men are. Does anyone else see the pattern? :lana:
coffeeaddict wrote:
smoking really turns me off.

Trust me, there are some things that don't turn me off to smoking. Tobacco is just too strong. :lana:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

ケーキたん(仮)

Gender: None specified

Location: Fukuoka, Japan

Rank: Scanlator

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:40 am

Posts: 1383

Daemonforce: ...thanks for breaking down my posts, I guess....

- Harajuku is played out. Shibuya is the hot spot.
- Too much rice? Please, the country thrives on rice, bread and noodles. Fast food is what makes the fatties here.
- Don't underestimate Asian girls. You'll be surprised at the amount of just Japanese girls with huge jugs. I'm not even talking about the "healthy" types either. I mean slim and fit girls with like 2% body fat. I dunno, breasts aren't really my thing anyway. It'd be nice to have something to hold but they're not what I focus on.
- I think girls that smoke are hot, especially fashionable girls. Of course girls don't have to smoke for me to like them, but if they do then that's a plus. Something about them..
- I think I should've gone a bit further on the drinking part: girls that like to drink, or can at least tolerate a dude who drinks some. Along with smoking, I'm fine with girls who don't like drinking, but I can't STAND it when girls automatically assume anyone who drinks = scum of the earth.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

johnny rainbow wrote:
- Harajuku is played out. Shibuya is the hot spot.

Crowded places for the win! :-P
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Too much rice?

.........


Yes. :lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
Please, the country thrives on rice, bread and noodles. Fast food is what makes the fatties here.

Hey I eat bread and noodles too. Too much rice is bad for me though.


Wait a second...
johnny rainbow wrote:
Fast food

:lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
fatties


Futoru? =/

............


What is? :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- Don't underestimate Asian girls. You'll be surprised at the amount of just Japanese girls with huge jugs.

Gee I wonder.... :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
Fast food

There it is again! :lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
I'm not even talking about the "healthy" types either. I mean slim and fit girls with like 2% body fat.

2% in upper body... :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
I dunno, breasts aren't really my thing anyway. It'd be nice to have something to hold but they're not what I focus on.

When then? :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- I think girls that smoke are hot, especially fashionable girls.

I think the issue with me is how often. If it's a social thing, great. If it's every few hours a day....DO NOT WANT! :shy:
johnny rainbow wrote:
Of course girls don't have to smoke for me to like them, but if they do then that's a plus. Something about them..

Smokers still have power in Japan. Since I'm American, it's odd for me to hear the equivalent of "Consume smoke? Without smoke?"
I bet anything it's the huge blinding cloud of smoke that turns me off more than anything. :lana:
johnny rainbow wrote:
- I think I should've gone a bit further on the drinking part: girls that like to drink, or can at least tolerate a dude who drinks some.

Pass the vodka! :keiko:
johnny rainbow wrote:
Along with smoking, I'm fine with girls who don't like drinking, but I can't STAND it when girls automatically assume anyone who drinks = scum of the earth.

I run into that a lot in this hick town.

Girls seem to be just fine with these issues in large cities...and out of the US. :shy:
I should visit Japan to see the incredible cities and trains. If nothing else, to at least see women that don't treat men so badly.
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Gender: Female

Location: Where do you live, bub? On Mars?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Posts: 470

Uhm, I'm not sure why there's a need to dismantle the post and nitpick it one by one, but on the topic of rice, a lot of Asian countries are agricultural so a good number of them depend highly on rice. In retrospect, the ratio of people who are overweight here compared to the people in the other parts of the world isn't as grave so assuming that carbohydrates (such as those found in rice) = fatty people isn't true. Johnny rainbow has a point, it really is due to the amount of fast food branches. It's very unhealthy >:
Image
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title
User avatar

It's stuck?

Gender: Male

Location: Olympia, WA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm

Posts: 2107

Saori wrote:
Uhm, I'm not sure why there's a need to dismantle the post and nitpick it one by one

Because it's easier. :godot:
Saori wrote:
but on the topic of rice, a lot of Asian countries are agricultural so a good number of them depend highly on rice.

No. They don't depend on it so heavily. They can go a few weeks without rice if they wanted. If your country eats about 85% of imported goods and STILL chows down on rice at a consistent rate, odds are, the rice is what causes all the digestive problems. Especially for women. I'm not expanding on that one. Fast food is there for moderate help because it's different. We as Americans are usually too stupid to notice that we put too damn much salt and oils on our food. With that, don't use fast food all the time.
Saori wrote:
In retrospect, the ratio of people who are overweight here compared to the people in the other parts of the world isn't as grave so assuming that carbohydrates (such as those found in rice) = fatty people isn't true.

Have no fear! CHUNK is here! :keiko:
Saori wrote:
Johnny rainbow has a point, it really is due to the amount of fast food branches. It's very unhealthy >:

What is it right now? 9? I'm goin in at 10. Imma walk(yes you lazy drivers! You know who you are!) over to the McDoodles and get me fo fried chickens.



.............And a coke. =/
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
Page 3 of 5 [ 179 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO