Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 259 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262 ... 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

You should play it for yourself to see how much it is connected but basically yes, the two do have some connections.
Signature loading, please wait...

LSD Dream Emulator. It's a trippy game, that's for sure.

Happy Maria

Finished up Night in the Woods. The ending was strangely calm. Huh

Going back to AAI2 now. At the start of case two currently

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Nier A Tomato.

This game feels special. Sometimes you're playing a game and you can just tell... something about it grabs you very early on.

...and then it throws you into another open-world scenario with side-quests and upgrades to grind for... yaaaaay.

But honestly, this game is good whenever it gets into action-adventure mode, when you're just going through a somewhat linear, scripted level with SHMUP combat encounters, bosses, and other fun shit. Also great when it has quiet-time and you're going through some story-driven moment. It has what I like to call "OoT-qualities".
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

I've felt worse.

linkenski wrote:
Nier A Tomato.

This game feels special. Sometimes you're playing a game and you can just tell... something about it grabs you very early on.

...and then it throws you into another open-world scenario with side-quests and upgrades to grind for... yaaaaay.

But honestly, this game is good whenever it gets into action-adventure mode, when you're just going through a somewhat linear, scripted level with SHMUP combat encounters, bosses, and other fun shit. Also great when it has quiet-time and you're going through some story-driven moment. It has what I like to call "OoT-qualities".

I've had my eye on that game for a while now, mostly because it was developed by Platinum Games. I've seen some footage and it looks fun as hell, but I've also heard that the PC port is subpar.
Also I want to test my theory that there is a correlation between Erica Lindbeck voicing a character and that character having a tragic past.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I am playing (and doing an LP of) The Hanged Man the fourth of Uri's The Strange Man series. I was super excited to hear that it was done and translated! Totally blind. I do have my issues of walking around lost and having no clue how to proceed, but that's cause part of what I have to do to proceed comes across as strange to me. I have recorded/played up to and past the choice that determines your ending... I have no idea what choice goes for which ending, so we'll see.

C-A

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I just finished Nier Automata, and by finished I mean, finished, finished, I even deleted my save data :P

Wow. I should probably just leave it at that for now. "wow". I really need to digest my feelings on this game before typing anything. I guess all I should say is, this is a must-play. Best to go in without knowing anything about the game like I did, aside from maybe a recap of what Nier or Drakenguard is because it can add some context. It's been a while since I've played a game that felt this "complete"! Only other contenders would be Earthbound, Ocarina of Time, Mass Effect 3 (as an extension of the trilogy), The Last of Us. I'm not sure if it's up there as a video-game in terms of gameplay but it was in no way bad to play it, but its the story and the way it's delivered via the game that really compelled me. I've not felt this emotionally invested and hooked on a game in a while, that's for sure!
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

I'm playing Steins;Gate 0 having finished the original a while ago. No idea what kind of plot it will have considering what ending it's based on but I'll see I guess. At least looking at a spoiler free guide it doesn't seem like I will have to skip an ending that was too annoying to get like in the first game.

Happy Maria

Virtue's Last Reward. Fun game, though not as gory as 999.

I've felt worse.

Got NieR: Automata. Fought the prologue boss.
Yep, this was definitely made by Platinum Games.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Happy Maria

FINALLY VPHAVE FUNISHED VLR!!!!!!!!
Phew, what a ride though. AMA if you'd like (in spoilers of course)

Southern Corn wrote:
AMA if you'd like (in spoilers of course)

Favorite character? Any predictions about the unsolved plot points before you play ZTD?

Spoiler: VLR
Also did you realize you actually called Zero's identity because of a joke when you first posted in the VLR thread?

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
FINALLY VPHAVE FUNISHED VLR!!!!!!!!
Phew, what a ride though. AMA if you'd like (in spoilers of course)

Did you change your opinion on Luna?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Happy Maria

Um, let's see now...

Spoiler: The whole goddamn game+ a little bit of 999 endgame
Sigma was an interesting character overall. I can't believe I accidentally called the twist too. My only real problem with him is that no one really mentions how he looks like. The hair and all is fine, BUT THE FREAKING EYE?!

Phi was also a fun character, but lacked any personal backstory for me to get personally invested in her.

Yo Pierre, Luna was great. I take back everything I said about her. I 'donno' whether this was confirmed earlier by the creator, but was Luna the Mother GAULEM K had as a child before Akane came? Also I'm sad that the only person who always allies with me isn't even a human :(

Dio, oh, Dio. Truly one of the most glorious bastards of our time. It did get a bit annoying after a while though to continuously foil his plans. Yawn.

Alice I'm kinda neutral to. Her backstory and ending? Fine, whatever. But I can't get over the fact that she has an 'I'm always right attitude' no matter what option you pick in the AB Games with her. Even if your life is on the line. I'm glad that the game acknowledges this at the very least.

Clover is apparently 19 in this game. The difference between her 18 y/o self in 999 and this is insane. That said,it did get a bit annoying during the parts where she threatened to kill someone over and over again. Also side note if VLR takes place 46 years after 999 then Light is about 70 y/o. That is, if he even survived Radical-6. I wonder how he must feel not seeing his sister for so long :(

Quark is a cute little boy. I love cute little boys. Don't take that out of context

Temyouji- no, Junpei- was an interesting returning character. I accidentally did spoil myself on his identity though (I saw Junpei's last name while browsing through the 999 articles on the wiki) so the twist was slightly compromised.

K is Kool. As you can tell by my avatar, I will remember him till I die.

Akane is actually really boring. She has by far the most boring voice (coupled with the fact that she also voices that stupid Announcer). I 100% understand why Junpei didn't give her a farewell as he left. In a way, I kinda wish she stayed dead.

Anyway, the ending. I liked most of it. I didn't really like the epilogues though,a San the main ending was cut off by a cliffhanger for no good reason. I liked the game a lot, but I'm still debating in my mind whether it's better than 999 or not. I'm planning to play ZTD very, very, soon. My prediction for it is Sigma stops Radical-6 and there is no Nonary Game and Akane doesn't become a boring old wench and she and Junpei make out the end

Also, does anyone have the creator's Q&A thing for this game? I know there was one for 999, and Mayberry one for this game. Link?

Gettin' Old!

Playing SMTIV

Any tips on how to defeat the Minotaur? Grinding doesn't seem an option here as everything gives so little experience.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
Playing SMTIV

Any tips on how to defeat the Minotaur? Grinding doesn't seem an option here as everything gives so little experience.

1) Hope that the random factor doesn't screw you over and does not give you Walter as your NPC Member. He can screw you over badly cause he uses fire.

2) I don't remember the Minotaur fight so well... I think I might have gotten an Apsaras for that fight. You basically want as many ways to use Bufu as possible. And what's your character's build? This game is more leaned towards having a more centered build and not balanced. Remember, DEX is only needed for the gun and bullet-type skills, STR for regular attacks and strike-types.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Playing SMTIV

1) Hope that the random factor doesn't screw you over and does not give you Walter as your NPC Member. He can screw you over badly cause he uses fire.

2) I don't remember the Minotaur fight so well... I think I might have gotten an Apsaras for that fight. You basically want as many ways to use Bufu as possible. And what's your character's build? This game is more leaned towards having a more centered build and not balanced. Remember, DEX is only needed for the gun and bullet-type skills, STR for regular attacks and strike-types.

C-A

I have Apsaras but I have been building pretty balanced. A big problem I have is that there's no such thing as a defensive stat so I don't know who'll live longer.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Southern Corn wrote:
Um, let's see now...

Sigma was an interesting character overall. I can't believe I accidentally called the twist too. My only real problem with him is that no one really mentions how he looks like. The hair and all is fine, BUT THE FREAKING EYE?!

Phi was also a fun character, but lacked any personal backstory for me to get personally invested in her.

Yo Pierre, Luna was great. I take back everything I said about her. I 'donno' whether this was confirmed earlier by the creator, but was Luna the Mother GAULEM K had as a child before Akane came? Also I'm sad that the only person who always allies with me isn't even a human :(

Dio, oh, Dio. Truly one of the most glorious bastards of our time. It did get a bit annoying after a while though to continuously foil his plans. Yawn.

Alice I'm kinda neutral to. Her backstory and ending? Fine, whatever. But I can't get over the fact that she has an 'I'm always right attitude' no matter what option you pick in the AB Games with her. Even if your life is on the line. I'm glad that the game acknowledges this at the very least.

Clover is apparently 19 in this game. The difference between her 18 y/o self in 999 and this is insane. That said,it did get a bit annoying during the parts where she threatened to kill someone over and over again. Also side note if VLR takes place 46 years after 999 then Light is about 70 y/o. That is, if he even survived Radical-6. I wonder how he must feel not seeing his sister for so long :(

Quark is a cute little boy. I love cute little boys. Don't take that out of context

Temyouji- no, Junpei- was an interesting returning character. I accidentally did spoil myself on his identity though (I saw Junpei's last name while browsing through the 999 articles on the wiki) so the twist was slightly compromised.

Akane is actually really boring. She has by far the most boring voice (coupled with the fact that she also voices that stupid Announcer). I 100% understand why Junpei didn't give her a farewell as he left. In a way, I kinda wish she stayed dead.

Anyway, the ending. I liked most of it. I didn't really like the epilogues though,a San the main ending was cut off by a cliffhanger for no good reason. I liked the game a lot, but I'm still debating in my mind whether it's better than 999 or not. I'm planning to play ZTD very, very, soon. My prediction for it is Sigma stops Radical-6 and there is no Nonary Game and Akane doesn't become a boring old wench and she and Junpei make out the end

Also, does anyone have the creator's Q&A thing for this game? I know there was one for 999, and Mayberry one for this game. Link?

http://virtueslastreward.com/qahome/

Spoiler: Major ZTD spoilers
Man, rereading that and seeing all the things Uchikoshi said would be answered in the third game that weren't answered at all is depressing

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Um, let's see now...

One of the problems you called is actually a huge plothole for me.

Why doesn't Sigma have a voice?

His old voice would be far different from his young voice and would give away the plot immediately.

And there's no explanation for this.

Grumble.

Good to know you liked Luna in the end though.

Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Um, let's see now...

http://virtueslastreward.com/qahome/

Spoiler: Major ZTD spoilers
Man, rereading that and seeing all the things Uchikoshi said would be answered in the third game that weren't answered at all is depressing

Spoiler: Response
So we never do get to find out what happens to Light, Hongou or Aoi? Dang it.

Pierre wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Um, let's see now...

One of the problems you called is actually a huge plothole for me.

Why doesn't Sigma have a voice?

His old voice would be far different from his young voice and would give away the plot immediately.

And there's no explanation for this.

Grumble.

Good to know you liked Luna in the end though.

Spoiler: Response
According to the creator, he didn't notice because of Radical-6, which slowed down his voice. That's why he didn't notice.

In Justice We Trust

I'm currently at the boss of the seventh Palace in my second playthrough of Persona 5. I stopped after two defeats. The first got a laugh out of me, but the second was enough to convince me to step away for a bit.

So I started the first round with a Rakunda (defense down for the uninitiated) on the boss and a Matarukaja (attack up for all on one side) for the party, followed by a Freidyne and a Garudyne (both magic attacks). The boss responded with a conventional attack. Second round, I start off by having my character use One-Shot Kill (very powerful gun-based attack) on the boss. Silly me; I forgot that the boss repels physical and gun-based attacks. Yeah, it was a One-Shot Kill alright...

The second time around, the boss used Wage War (rage-inducing move) and happened to enrage my character, which boosted his offense, reduced his defense, and guaranteed that unless someone calmed him down first, he'd use a conventional physical attack against the boss. My character moved immediately after the boss. Another one-hit kill.

I think I'll have my character equip a rage-nullifying item next time...

I've also been playing through Fire Emblem: Echoes. It's a bit early for me to say with confidence how much I like it compared to Awakening and Fates, but I am currently enjoying it. Alm feels a bit too much like a generic RPG hero to me, but I definitely like Celica.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

Echoes I feel really slipped under the radar for me. What is it? A callback to an older style of Fire Emblem games?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

In Justice We Trust

It's a remake of Fire Emblem: Gaiden. From what I understand, the characters are more fleshed out and there are some additions to the story. Mechanically, it's definitely a departure from Awakening and Fates.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

From the people I've talked to that played Gaiden, Echoes pretty much plays like Gaiden. Consider it the black sheep of the family. There's no Weapon Triangles, so damage is based purely around your attack stat compared to the enemy's defense/resistance. Having only one speed over your opponent instead of 5 ensures you'll get a double hit. Weight is in this game, but it deducts purely from your speed. You can only equip one item at a time. Like Fates, there are no weapon charges and each class comes pre-equipped with a default weapon. Magic costs HP to use. The maps are very, very basic in structure. Overall worse than Awakening's. And even though it's been improved, this game has super low growth rates as you level up. Don't be surprised if you average only 1, maybe 2 stats per level up, so class changing as soon as possible is highly recommended in this game. Arrows won't OHKO Pegasus Knights anymore like in other games, but they still do a good amount of damage. Bows can also hit at close range combat. Magic is usually really good as Resistance rarely, if ever, levels up. Also, the game has an over world map similar to FE8 and Awakening. This game also lets you explore dungeons and get into encounters in those as well as find treasure. You also have access to some units (villagers) who get multiple choices on what class to become when you reach the Mila statue instead of just being locked on a set path.

And from my understanding, all of this was in Gaiden as well.

Gaiden did add some new things like Mila's turnwheel to go back a turn in case you screwed up, though you're limited to charges per battle. Not sure how this was implemented in Gaiden, but you explore towns ala Visual Novels. Think Ace Attorney investigation phases. Growth rates were raised significantly from Gaiden but still a lot lower than Fates and Awakening. I believe they added supports similar to FE7 and such, which I prefer so much more. The pairing up system from Awakening and Fates is gone. And characters were added to help flesh out the story more, and I believe the story and characters were fleshed out more as a whole. Also, full voice acting. Every line in this game is spoken, and the dub I find is really really good.

Overall, this game is easily the most polished of the 3DS games imo in terms of presentation, graphics, animations, and the like. It looks gorgeous. The character art is a more water color/washed out style which I love. A big departure from Awakening and Fate's more anime style art. Really great OST to boot too.

Just be warned if you get this game. It's essentially a polished version of the second game of the Fire Emblem series, down to the core mechanics and everything else. Bland maps, but some interesting mechanics to say the least. I'd compare it to Zelda 2 in terms of it being the Black Sheep of the franchise. To me, it doesn't really feel like a FE game. So, imo, the game will be a hit or miss. If you're looking for something different with some outdated mechanics or loved Gaiden, this game is for you. And from my understanding, as I never played the game, this game is leagues above Shadow Dragon in terms of being a remake.

I'm up to Act 3 right now and personally, I'm enjoying it. It's not perfect, but it's enough that I'm having fun with it. In my opinion, gameplay wise, I enjoy it more than Awakening, BR, and Revelation, but less than Conquest. Though I will say, I feel the story is much better than those games, at least so far. I really like the storytelling and the character interactions. And yeah, Alm is a bit generic at the moment, but it's still early game for me to really make a call, and I have a feeling he'll get much more interesting as the game goes on.

Honestly, my biggest complaint with the game at the moment is the wonky camera in the dungeons. It's pretty annoying to control. I'd probably also say most of the maps are uninteresting as well, though I'm a bit more lenient since considering how often you get put into battles, having to do too many interesting maps would get stressful. Still, I feel it wouldn't hurt to make maps more interesting on Act bosses.

From my understanding, Echoes may be a potential long line of remakes in the FE series if this game does well, and from what I've seen so far, this game has been pretty well received. Hoping we eventually get to the day we can get a FE7 remake if possible.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

Ugh I can see why they'd call it "Gaiden." Such a dumb-downed system hardly sounds like a Fire Emblem at all.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

It honestly gives me a bit more of a Shining Force vibe myself, and seeing as how I first got into the SRPG genre by playing SF2, I feel more or less at home with this game.

To me, it feels not so much dumb-downed as it feels more experimental if that makes sense. I miss some of the mainstay FE mechanics that you find in most of the series, but at the same time, I'm intrigued by some of the choices this game made. I don't feel it's a bad game by any means, just don't go expecting a continuation of what Awakening and Fates brought. It's Gaiden. Again, I compare it to Zelda 2. The mechanics in that game weren't dumbed down, just experimental and that's exactly what this game does.

Personally, Conquest aside, I did feel pretty underwhelmed with the other 3DS titles in terms of gameplay, so this is a breath of fresh air to me. Story and character wise, I feel this is probably the best on the 3DS thus far. And with the baby making mechanic gone, I'm glad to see that support convos feel a lot more natural and well thought again out like the older games instead of most of them feeling forced and awkward out of nowhere.

Like you said though Pierre, it doesn't really feel like a Fire Emblem game, but to me personally, I'm okay with that.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:
It honestly gives me a bit more of a Shining Force vibe myself, and seeing as how I first got into the SRPG genre by playing SF2, I feel more or less at home with this game.

To me, it feels not so much dumb-downed as it feels more experimental if that makes sense. I miss some of the mainstay FE mechanics that you find in most of the series, but at the same time, I'm intrigued by some of the choices this game made. I don't feel it's a bad game by any means, just don't go expecting a continuation of what Awakening and Fates brought. It's Gaiden. Again, I compare it to Zelda 2. The mechanics in that game weren't dumbed down, just experimental and that's exactly what this game does.

Personally, Conquest aside, I did feel pretty underwhelmed with the other 3DS titles in terms of gameplay, so this is a breath of fresh air to me. Story and character wise, I feel this is probably the best on the 3DS thus far. And with the baby making mechanic gone, I'm glad to see that support convos feel a lot more natural and well thought again out like the older games instead of most of them feeling forced and awkward out of nowhere.

Like you said though Pierre, it doesn't really feel like a Fire Emblem game, but to me personally, I'm okay with that.

Hrm it's not even the baby-making and Fates/Awakening style mechanics I miss though.

No weapon triangle and super simple maps? Tch, still it sounds good that support conversations have improved without the necessity of pairing up everyone.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Yeah, the no weapon triangle thing is off putting at first, but coming off Shining Force, I personally don't mind the whole raw damage thing. It makes you plan for your battles a bit differently. With this system though, mages are freaking scary and can easily one shot most of your party members if you're not careful. XD

As for the maps, I can't really defend those. I've had like one interesting map so far. I don't mind the simple maps for when you get in random encounters in the dungeons, or even fight mooks on the overworld, but it would be nice to have interesting maps for the final boss in each act. Still, considering you're encountering probably 10 times as many maps as you would compared to a normal FE game in a standard playthough, it makes sense to me somewhat. I think I'd just prefer to see more variance, but it doesn't hurt the game to me that much.

I mean, I went in with low expectations of the game, having heard what I know before going into it, but overall, I'm finding it much better than I thought it'd be, and the things like the plain maps don't bug me as much as I thought they would since the game works around them. It's still a gripe, but far from the big gripe I thought it'd be. Honestly, if every map was akin to an interesting map, I'd probably be stressed out a whole lot more in a shorter amount of time given how many battles you're constantly thrown into. XD
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

I've felt worse.

This was going to be the post where I complain about Matador from SMT3 requiring you grind to be a certain level just so you have a demon with Media that won't die too quickly, but then Dante "uses Rebellion four times in one turn" Sparda showed up.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

General Luigi wrote:
The second time around, the boss used Wage War (rage-inducing move) and happened to enrage my character, which boosted his offense, reduced his defense, and guaranteed that unless someone calmed him down first, he'd use a conventional physical attack against the boss. My character moved immediately after the boss. Another one-hit kill.

I think I'll have my character equip a rage-nullifying item next time...

I ended up equipping a Persona with Drain Physical, just so I could keep using the SP recovery accessory thing. Worked pretty well, though I don't like that it doesn't actually heal you if the physical damage is from a reflected attack. Still useful for any regular physical attacks though.

In Justice We Trust

I've completed a maximum-Confidant run of Persona 5. All that's left is a little bit of the epilogue. I'll probably start a New Game + at some point.

As for Fire Emblem: Echoes, I'm nearing the end of Act III. The Whitewings were recently reunited on Celica's route and Mathilda was recruited on Alm's route. Very heartwarming reunion for the Whitewings. I want to hug all three of them (though the armor might make that a bit uncomfortable). As for Mathilda's introduction... uh... interesting choice of pose and angle there, Nintendo... And of course, since her name's Mathilda, I'm going to be tempted to sing this part from William Tell whenever I give her any sort of order (never mind that I'm a baritone, not a tenor).

Happy Maria

Started ZTD a few days ago. Immediately stopped. Not impressed to say the least. The graphics especially.

Guess I'm going to have to go back to AAI2 soon. Case 2 is interesting but has a lot of boring stuff imo

Gettin' Old!

Southern Corn wrote:
Started ZTD a few days ago. Immediately stopped. Not impressed to say the least. The graphics especially.

Guess I'm going to have to go back to AAI2 soon. Case 2 is interesting but has a lot of boring stuff imo

*sigh* yeah...its different ZTD is.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Does it...get better, at least? Because that may actually (ever so slightly) motivate me to...continue.

You will get used to the graphics soon enough. When you get to the part with puzzles and dilemmas the game is quite fun though.

I'm fine and ready for justice!

After (what, a few months), my mom's finally gotten through the majority of just ONE 999 play through and is probably getting the Sub ending, if 5-3-2 leads to that. Don't tell me if it does, I want to be surprised again. I got the Knife ending my first time around so it'll be fun to see her reaction. As a side note, she somehow did the brain puzzle faster than I did and she can barely work the puzzle room segments on her own. :sadshoe:

I'm also replaying ZTD a third time in its absolute greatness but that's not as important.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Happy Maria

Still haven't gone through ZTD in a while. I'm not interested that much to continue.

Ah, 5-3-2. That was the first route I ever took. It certainly was...interesting.

The video game boy; the one who wins

I'm playing SoJ, currently right at the end of the fourth case. I'll just play the main game this time around, so I'll skip the DLC. Also JfA officially starts tomorrow (although just the brief meeting with Grey), so I'll get into that as well. When case 2-2 is finished it's not until September 2-1 takes place, so in the meantime I'll dig into AAI2. I finally managed to obtain it, so this will be the first time I actually play it rather than watching an LP. I'm in for an Ace Attorney-esque summer =)
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)

Happy Maria

I...I finished ZTD. What a game. I think I have a headache from all that

Super Mario Galaxy 2. I know several of the stars, cause I watched PBG beat the game, but I'm gonna complete it. You know, using the Stoneroll power up is kinda difficult; you can't turn corners that well... unless I am doing it wrong.

C-A
Page 259 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262 ... 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station