Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 260 of 260[ 10366 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

Southern Corn wrote:
I...I finished ZTD. What a game. I think I have a headache from all that

This should clear up any confusion. (spoilers)
(Disclaimer: This will not clear up any confusion.)

On a serious note, any opinions on Zero?
CatMuto wrote:
Super Mario Galaxy 2. I know several of the stars, cause I watched PBG beat the game, but I'm gonna complete it. You know, using the Stoneroll power up is kinda difficult; you can't turn corners that well... unless I am doing it wrong.

C-A

That sounds about right. The stone power up is used only for a quick burst of speed, or breaking any large breakable objects... I think. I haven't touched that game in years.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Am I really though?

sumguy28 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
I...I finished ZTD. What a game. I think I have a headache from all that

This should clear up any confusion. (spoilers)
(Disclaimer: This will not clear up any confusion.)

On a serious note, any opinions on Zero?

I understand everything now

Spoiler: Zero
Eeehh....Zero in this game was kinda meh. I was expecting it to be Brother, but COME ON! Blah blah blah I'm actually Q blah blah blah I'm doing this to save the world blah blah blah my motives are complex

It's just so old and done to death by this point!

Also, I feel that the twist that he was there all along is kinda stupid. VLR's reveal actually made sense in hindsight, but this didn't. 'Oh there was a 10th person the whole time but we didn't directly mention him except for one time lol'

Ugh

Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

sumguy28 wrote:
That sounds about right. The stone power up is used only for a quick burst of speed, or breaking any large breakable objects... I think. I haven't touched that game in years.

There is a star in the game where you need to defeat a small planet full of crabs with the power-up within a certain amount of time... that'll be fun.

C-A

/u ded/

I bought Senran Kagura Estival Versus (ps4) and have been playing tf out of it ever since. :edgey:
TNSFW Tumblr.Cute SFW Tumblr.WishlistdeviantARTBuy My Art
Twitter: @miilkywei ☆ PSN: Saebyeog ☆ FC: 3883-9579-4899

Am I really though?

First case of DD again. Ugh, the anime cutscenes. I have to look away when they play because of how bad they are
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Speaking of AA cutscenes, I wonder if the main series is going to stick with what DGS2 is doing replacing anime scenes with 3D ones. I wonder how that will work in the game itself now that I think about it.
Signature loading, please wait...
Page 260 of 260 [ 10366 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 256, 257, 258, 259, 260

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station