Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 6 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next

Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

Spoiler: Ch2 plot hole
The door to the gym (and Togami's testimony)

Spoiler: Ch5 plot hole
Kirigiri's note

I imagine the plot hole in ch2 was just some sort of miscommunication or oversight with the art team, but the ch5 one makes no sense.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Ch5 has a plot hole even bigger and worse than the one in Ch2. So yeah... don't expect too much.

I also came up with a totally legit alternate solution for ch5 that they never acknowledge, boo

What is the plot hole that your talking about in Ch 5? Also Im wondering if Cat will fall for the trick once she starts playing Ch5 towards the end.

I did read something about a "trap" in that Chapter. Also there's an entry for Danganronpa on TVTropes' "Fission Mailed" page. I didn't read it, I only saw it listed like this in the page. "In Danganronpa, (rest is a very long block of text hidden by spoiler tags)" so I have no idea what it is, I didn't look at it, I instantly left. But since I kinda know what the Fission Mailed trope is... *shrug* I'm guessing it's like the "trap" in Case 1-5 of AA.

Also, the only plot hole in Chapter 2 I can think of is probably...

Spoiler: Ch 2
How exactly Togami got into the women's dressing room after he saw Owada leave. Okay, I asked that myself, but figured he did the same: went and got one of the female IDs from the entrance and used that.

And I have a question about the pool area! Okay, so the dressing rooms have two doors, one is the entry and the other leads to the pool. The entry ones can only be entered by using your ID to open the one that corresponds to your gender. What about the ones leading to the pool? Do they, too, have that mechanic on the pool side or can you just enter them willy-nilly?

C-A

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
How exactly Togami got into the women's dressing room after he saw Owada leave. Okay, I asked that myself, but figured he did the same: went and got one of the female IDs from the entrance and used that.

Spoiler: Ch2
No, the problem is how Togami saw Owada leave the girls' changing room.

The hallway leads to a 'lobby' leads to the changing rooms. But you can clearly see that the door between the hallway and 'lobby' has no windows. Therefore, to see Owada leave the changing room, Togami would need to be in the 'lobby'--but there was no reason for Togami to be there, and no way Togami could've been in there without Owada noticing him.

The hole in ch5 is a bit more subtle; it seems like it's just going to be part of the mystery and will get explained, but then everything ends, and... it was never resolved.

Bad Player wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

No, the problem is how Togami saw Owada leave the girls' changing room.

The hallway leads to a 'lobby' leads to the changing rooms. But you can clearly see that the door between the hallway and 'lobby' has no windows. Therefore, to see Owada leave the changing room, Togami would need to be in the 'lobby'--but there was no reason for Togami to be there, and no way Togami could've been in there without Owada noticing him.

The hole in ch5 is a bit more subtle; it seems like it's just going to be part of the mystery and will get explained, but then everything ends, and... it was never resolved.

Maybe Togami saw Owada or Fujisaki going into the lobby and decided to hang around to see what they were doing out so late. As for when Owada left, maybe he was too distracted by what he'd done to notice Togami, or maybe Togami was hiding somewhere? It's hard to disprove someone not noticing something.

CatMuto wrote:
And I have a question about the pool area! Okay, so the dressing rooms have two doors, one is the entry and the other leads to the pool. The entry ones can only be entered by using your ID to open the one that corresponds to your gender. What about the ones leading to the pool? Do they, too, have that mechanic on the pool side or can you just enter them willy-nilly?

C-A

It's never really stated but let's say for argument's sake they do have the lock since...it'd be stupid if they didn't, and it doesn't really cause any plotholes if they do.

1000% Knight

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Maybe Togami saw Owada or Fujisaki going into the lobby and decided to hang around to see what they were doing out so late. As for when Owada left, maybe he was too distracted by what he'd done to notice Togami, or maybe Togami was hiding somewhere? It's hard to disprove someone not noticing something.

Togami explicitly says he saw Owada leave the girls' changing room on his way back to his room from the library. So unless Togami is randomly lying about that...

Can't prove Owada wouldn't have noticed Togami in the lobby, but IIRC there weren't any real good "hiding places," so it'd be a pretty big stretch to think Owada wouldn't notice Togami. (And that's only after we've assumed Togami was randomly lying for no good reason and never told the truth.)

Like I said, I think it was really just some sort of miscommunication with the art team; the entire problem could have been resolved with a window in the door that connects the hallway and lobby.

Mhhh, maybe the door leading to the lobby was open at the time? Not mentioned, but it's a possibility.

Spoiler: Ch 5 Investigation
Loading the proper savefile got me past the loading glitch, of course. Next up is the Class Trial, although given how Togami already talked about there being "Monokuma's trap" I dunno... I could easily say the corpse is Mukuro (whose name I STILL think is an Anagram for someone or something) due to the Fenrir symbol. But just as easily, I could think Kirigiri was part of that as well and she just doesn't remember.

Spoiler: Also, Ch 5 Investigation
I have to ask, am I supposed to be SHOCKED or SURPRISED at the revelation of there being a 16th Student? Considering it was kind of already hinted at at the scene post 2nd Class Trial, and then repeatedly hinted over the course, is it supposed to be... a twist?

All I have to say is, some of that investigation music is getting REALLY bothersome to my ears, even with the audio turned down.

C-A

I hated the Investigation music in DR1 but the investigation theme in SDR2 is so damn cool and groovy!

I can't find a nice Google Image for the design of the class trial area for Chapter 5, at least I don't want to look beyond a few rows in case of spoiler images although a tiny spark of despair has appeared in my hopeful heart that I may have seen one for a second, but I have to say THAT DESIGN HURTS MY FUCKING EYES!! WHO THE FUCK PICKED THE COLOR SCHEME!? :tigrebw:

C-A

Just finished the game... the game was entertaining. I might replay it eventually on a higher difficulty, to experience the game mechanics that were removed due to having played on Merciful (or Gentle... whichever it was called) but other than that, it was okay. However...

Spoiler: My Problem With The Ending/Final Class Trial
Would you fucking shut up already!? Especially shut your fucking mouth about Hope and Despair and Hope and Despair, I fucking get it already! Shut up before I snap your neck at that point where it looks like you have stitches or a necklace or what the fuck ever! How many times to have to shoot my people with Hope!? Considering this Academy had multiple killings happening, why is there no convenient weapon nearby so I can just kill the puppetmaster and END this!? SHUT UP!!

Those were my main thoughts while playing through that part. By God, it was annoying as fuck to listen to that over and over...

C-A

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
Just finished the game... the game was entertaining. I might replay it eventually on a higher difficulty, to experience the game mechanics that were removed due to having played on Merciful (or Gentle... whichever it was called) but other than that, it was okay. However...

Spoiler: My Problem With The Ending/Final Class Trial
Would you fucking shut up already!? Especially shut your fucking mouth about Hope and Despair and Hope and Despair, I fucking get it already! Shut up before I snap your neck at that point where it looks like you have stitches or a necklace or what the fuck ever! How many times to have to shoot my people with Hope!? Considering this Academy had multiple killings happening, why is there no convenient weapon nearby so I can just kill the puppetmaster and END this!? SHUT UP!!

Those were my main thoughts while playing through that part. By God, it was annoying as fuck to listen to that over and over...

C-A

Just wait for the final trial in SDR2

Bad Player wrote:
Just wait for the final trial in SDR2

That's Vita only, right? Cause if it is, the only way I'll play it is if there's a functioning Vita Emulator. I don't have the cash, nor do I want to buy a Vita since the overall library doesn't have enough for me to warrant a buy. Also, the only thing I'm hoping for that game is that the story basis is different. (Kill someone to get off the island, but nobody wants to go off the island and stuff)
By the way, regarding that Chapter 5 plot hole...

Spoiler: Ch 5 plot hole?
Is it that Alter Ego stopped Naegi's execution, but didn't stop Kirigiri's? Also, that was really dumb, making the "bad ending route" just a vivid imagination...

And something else that made no sense to me as I played the last part of the game.

Spoiler: Giant Chapter 6 Spoilers
Okay, so, Junko used Mukuro's "Junko" corpse and blew it up, so that the identity wouldn't be found out, so that nobody would realize that Mukuro was the "Enoshima Junko" they initially met. That's fine and all, but...
Why go to such lengths? Couldn't Junko just take Mukuro's body, take the wig off and maybe change the clothes and end up just showing Mukuro dead? After all, NOBODY recognized Mukuro's face when they saw her picture in the class register OR in the Group Photos they got. What made Junko worry in any way that they may recognize Mukuro's face at that point?

C-A

PS: I love the hilarious meaning of the person's first name.

迷探偵

CatMuto wrote:
That's Vita only, right? Cause if it is, the only way I'll play it is if there's a functioning Vita Emulator. I don't have the cash, nor do I want to buy a Vita since the overall library doesn't have enough for me to warrant a buy. Also, the only thing I'm hoping for that game is that the story basis is different. (Kill someone to get off the island, but nobody wants to go off the island and stuff)

Super Danganronpa 2 is available on PSP. Don't know about translation patches though.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

I read that there is a translation going on, but I don't know how far it's done. On that note, how difficult is it to play Danganronpa in Japanese? As said before, I can read it, although lack of furigana still throws me at times and makes it take longer to figure things out.

C-A

迷探偵

As for pure linguistic difficulty, I don't think it's very different from Ace Attorney in Japanese. A lot more pop-culture references though. How's your hearing? At least all the trial parts are voiced, so that should make it a bit more easier to understand.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Ash wrote:
As for pure linguistic difficulty, I don't think it's very different from Ace Attorney in Japanese. A lot more pop-culture references though. How's your hearing? At least all the trial parts are voiced, so that should make it a bit more easier to understand.

My hearing-understanding of Japanese is much better than pure reading. I remember having some difficulty with AA in Japanese, but as you say, fully voiced trials would be easier for me. I think I'll try playing SDR in Japanese. See how that goes.

C-A

1000% Knight

Just a note (which may or may not reflect my personal experiences), if you play SDR2 through certain non-traditional means, the voices may not work.

As for linguistics, for the most part, I agree with Ash; there are jokes/nuances that can certainly go over your head, but just in terms of understanding what's going on, it isn't much worse than AA.

However, contrary to AA, the minigames are timed. As a result, reading fast enough to do it all might be a bit tough. However, with difficult levels and the ability to just safe and redo stuff, it should be more of an annoyance than a real problem, at worst.
...The exception to this is the anagram things. It's very easy to know the answer to the problem, but not the word for it in Japanese (or the word the game wants). But all you gotta do for that is look it up, so... yeah, not bad.

Pretty sure the translation patch was cancelled when the game was announced for Vita. I think for PSP, Japanese is the only option.

CatMuto wrote:
Spoiler: Giant Chapter 6 Spoilers
Okay, so, Junko used Mukuro's "Junko" corpse and blew it up, so that the identity wouldn't be found out, so that nobody would realize that Mukuro was the "Enoshima Junko" they initially met. That's fine and all, but...
Why go to such lengths? Couldn't Junko just take Mukuro's body, take the wig off and maybe change the clothes and end up just showing Mukuro dead? After all, NOBODY recognized Mukuro's face when they saw her picture in the class register OR in the Group Photos they got. What made Junko worry in any way that they may recognize Mukuro's face at that point?

Spoiler:
That's exactly the reason: the others DIDN'T know what Mukuro looked like at that point. If Junko just took her disguise off, all the others would see was the face of their friend who was brutally murdered right before their eyes, only with a different haircut.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler:
That's exactly the reason: the others DIDN'T know what Mukuro looked like at that point. If Junko just took her disguise off, all the others would see was the face of their friend who was brutally murdered right before their eyes, only with a different haircut.

Spoiler: Ch 5/6
I don't quite get it. I mean, later, when they saw Mukuro's profile, Togami says it's a girl "[they]'ve never seen before", so really, even if the Junko wig had been taken off, I doubt they would've recognized Mukuro. And what about the clothes? Considering how fucked up Junko is, I have no doubt she'd have no qualms about undressing and redressing a corpse. Haha, Mukuro means Corpse.

So putting together the last video... it's over 3 Hours long... :beef: I knew that last Class Trial part took fucking forever! Argh, hope and despair, hope and despair, shut up! Anyway... *sigh* you know, the entire idea is kinda neat, but the way it's executed at the end and how things are revealed... I dunno, it just felt so incomplete to me and kinda... non. Okay, they probably had the idea for sequels as they made the game, but I dunno...

Speaking of sequels, after I get back from the interview, I'll play SDR2. I read that there is an English Patch for it out there, but I only found it on a page where you have to complete a survey in order to be allowed to download the patch file, so... not doing it.

And something else I noticed. I think danganronpa's artwork gallery is a bit messed up.

Spoiler: Here's why (Endgame Spoilers)
It shows Fake!Junko with a black-white tie that has the forbidden sign on it and the Real!Junko with a white tie with black polka dots on it. Which is strange, since in-game, it's the exact opposite.

C-A

PS: Here's a link to a tumblr post that I'm sure is correct on Ishi's "secret".

1000% Knight

oops forgot to respond to this

CatMuto wrote:
Is it that Alter Ego stopped Naegi's execution, but didn't stop Kirigiri's? Also, that was really dumb, making the "bad ending route" just a vivid imagination...

Spoiler: Ch5/6
That's silly, but I don't consider it a "plot hole"

Rather, it's Kirigiri's note. It makes no sense. It's a note from Kirigiri... that leads to the fake evidence created by Junko to frame Kirigiri???

CatMuto wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler:

I don't quite get it. I mean, later, when they saw Mukuro's profile, Togami says it's a girl "[they]'ve never seen before", so really, even if the Junko wig had been taken off, I doubt they would've recognized Mukuro. And what about the clothes? Considering how fucked up Junko is, I have no doubt she'd have no qualms about undressing and redressing a corpse. Haha, Mukuro means Corpse.

Spoiler:
Well, there's a difference between seeing a tiny photo and seeing an actual face up-close, too.

And yeah, Junko is a sick bitch.

The ending really wasn't executed well at all, I don't know why people even try to argue otherwise. Even taking sequels into account, there's been plenty of games that were left open for a continuation without leaving gaping holes in the story.

Bad Player wrote:
oops forgot to respond to this

CatMuto wrote:

Spoiler: Ch5/6
That's silly, but I don't consider it a "plot hole"

Rather, it's Kirigiri's note. It makes no sense. It's a note from Kirigiri... that leads to the fake evidence created by Junko to frame Kirigiri???

What, the note that tells Naegi to look under her covers in case something happens to her, which gives them the (first page) of Mukuro's student profile?

Also, I don't really think Junko is a sick bitch... I dunno, I think Genocider was more one than Junko. Who... I dunno, she feels so... I know people say Celestia is a pretty Anti-Climactic Boss to oppose in Chapter 3, but I think Junko was worse. Then again, that might have to do with her talking too damn much about Despair everywhere. I think the last part wouldn't have bothered me so much, had that word not appeared everywhere. We get it. It's Hope VS Despair, it's in the title. Whee.

Well like I said, the idea behind the revelations in the ending are pretty cool, but I think they were kind of poorly executed...

Spoiler: Endgame Spoilers
I mean... did the Most Despair Crap Incident happen? Is the world still in that state? How bad is it? What happened to the corpses of the people that supposedly came to get the kids out and were shot in front of the gates? Are they still there? I mean, for all we know, Junko could've lied about everything.

Sure, Genocider says that the Most Despair Thing happened. But we don't know exactly what it is or if it has blown over already. She says she know it happened, but it was Fukawa who had actually experienced it and had much more first-person memories of it. 'cept of course they all forgot...

Which I still wonder if they were taken by Junko or if they simply repressed when they locked themselves in.

As for SDR2, I just started it and omg, Usami's voice BUGS me!

C-A

Don't call me Shirley

Quote:
What, the note that tells Naegi to look under her covers in case something happens to her, which gives them the (first page) of Mukuro's student profile?

Also, I don't really think Junko is a sick bitch... I dunno, I think Genocider was more one than Junko. Who... I dunno, she feels so... I know people say Celestia is a pretty Anti-Climactic Boss to oppose in Chapter 3, but I think Junko was worse. Then again, that might have to do with her talking too damn much about Despair everywhere. I think the last part wouldn't have bothered me so much, had that word not appeared everywhere. We get it. It's Hope VS Despair, it's in the title. Whee.

It's definitely a typical japanese storytelling flaw to overexplain at some point the theme and the symbolism of the story and just rub it on your face over and over as if you were mentally challenged. Bonus annoyance when the related theme is as simplistic and vague as it is in danganronpa :shoe:

I have a question in regards to Super Danganronpa 2, which is pretty much a plot hole for me. Kinda heavy spoiler, so careful. Unless someone knows the answer or explanation for this thing.

Spoiler: Super Danganronpa 2 + Danganronpa Endgame SPOILERS!
When Enoshima Junko, the leader and founder of the Ultimate Despair, was killed, the rest of the group was a bit lost. In the end, they chose to hack up her body and put a hacked part onto their body in order for memory or what not, who cares. Komaeda reveals that he has Enoshima Junko's left arm placed on his body - and it's completely unfunctional.

My question is... how can this be done if Enoshima Junko was, well, smashed and flattened? And I do not think that they chopped up Mukuro's body, because that arm Komaeda has looks very much like Junko's. And by that I mean that the long red nails look pretty legit. I mean, Mukuro wore fake nails. And since the arm is non-functioning, that would mean it would have no natural nail growth, right? So...

Yeah, how can any of them be using body party if the body was completely smashed?

C-A

Ace Explorer

Can't help you there, Cat. After all, the only things I know of this series's plot is from either your videos or the discussions here (I've given up on giving a shit about spoilers).

On another note, I actually came here to post this pic I found making fun of the game's title.
Well? Are we going or what?

AlonsoSwift wrote:
On another note, I actually came here to post this pic I found making fun of the game's title.

Hehe, cute. But I think I liked the "spoiler title screen" as I called it a bit better. I posted it, I think in the random conversation topic. By the way, here's a link to a page that shows screenshots and talks about the earliest version of Danganronpa, back then called Distrust. None of the images really spoil anything, as most of this stuff was completely changed during production.

I have to say, I would've loved had Danganronpa been a bit more to how Distrust initially started. You know, with the branching paths that could change which character may die or how the protagonist reacts to things. It would've added a ton more replay value to the game... compared to DR, where the only replay value I see is for two purposes: filling the students' report cards and gaining the skills/skill points... and getting enough Monokuma Coins to "buy" all the gallery things.

C-A

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
I have a question in regards to Super Danganronpa 2, which is pretty much a plot hole for me. Kinda heavy spoiler, so careful. Unless someone knows the answer or explanation for this thing.

Spoiler: Super Danganronpa 2 + Danganronpa Endgame SPOILERS!
When Enoshima Junko, the leader and founder of the Ultimate Despair, was killed, the rest of the group was a bit lost. In the end, they chose to hack up her body and put a hacked part onto their body in order for memory or what not, who cares. Komaeda reveals that he has Enoshima Junko's left arm placed on his body - and it's completely unfunctional.

My question is... how can this be done if Enoshima Junko was, well, smashed and flattened? And I do not think that they chopped up Mukuro's body, because that arm Komaeda has looks very much like Junko's. And by that I mean that the long red nails look pretty legit. I mean, Mukuro wore fake nails. And since the arm is non-functioning, that would mean it would have no natural nail growth, right? So...

Yeah, how can any of them be using body party if the body was completely smashed?

C-A

magic

(The plot of Dangan Ronpa is not meant to be a coherent story, but rather a vehicle to create the "killing game" scenario of the main game, with vague, unexplained events and concepts used to patch the plot holes, instead of having a solid foundation to prevent weird holes from popping up. In short, don't waste your time thinking about it.)

Also, have you finished SDR2 already? :eh?: that was fast

Bad Player wrote:
Also, have you finished SDR2 already? :eh?: that was fast

To be quite honest, I was on the DR Wiki and saw an entry for this one guy in SDR2. My initial reaction was to wonder why exactly this guy looked like Naegi if he became a time traveller and became a bit transparent-looking after hoping through the fourth dimension a few too many times. So I clicked on his entry and got spoiled about something as soon as his title was revealed. Then I decided to just not care and look at his in-game pictures. I'm still at the beginning of SDR2, but I don't really care much about the spoilers this time around... I don't know details, but all I care about is...

Spoiler: SDR2 Ending Spoilers
That Owari Akane, the girl with the big boobs, survives. I don't know who committed the murders, all I care about is that the girl with the nice big boobs is alive. Also... seems to be a trend. Asahina was still alive at the end of DR, too.

And this gelbooru image still makes me laugh every time I see it (SFW)

C-A

I think I'm starting to hate Danganronpa... the more I try to explain what my issue with the endgame is, the more I feel like I'm going crazy and driving in circles about it...

C-A

1000% Knight

Welcome to the club, pardner :jake:

Also:
Bad Player wrote:
In short, don't waste your time thinking about it.

Ace Explorer

Bad Player wrote:

Also:
Bad Player wrote:

Somehow I doubt it's in Cat's nature to just hand-wave something like that.

Bad Player wrote:

Also:
Bad Player wrote:

I try. I mean, I don't think DR in its entirety is a bad game just because A) the mysteries are incredibly predictable for a murder mystery game and B) the game's end part drags on and the Ending feels so... non that it seems pointless. It's still an entertaining game........ as long as the player doesn't go in, expecting to have to mash their brains to figure something out.

C-A

Here is another PV of Danganronpa:Another episode and also the announcement of..DANGANRONPA 3! :sparkly-maggey:

Spoiler: Danganronpa:Another episode/DR3

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Here is another PV of Danganronpa:Another episode and also the announcement of..DANGANRONPA 3! :sparkly-maggey:

ANOTHER episode? Hey, unless that's a Danganronpa Version of the manga/light novel Another, I won't have it. *checks link* So it's DR Chibis... and isn't that DR3 thing basically the spin-off where we control Naegi's sister? And it looks like DR went Resident Evil style.

Also, I have to say something about the DR Anime.

Spoiler: Chapter 1 Spoilers
I hate how they changed or took out things that were actually kinda cool. Like how Leon originally says he killed Maizono in self-defense, since she tried to kill him. In the game, Celes asks when exactly he did anything in terms of self-defense, after Maizono "locked" herself in a room and he purposefully went and brought tools to break the locks, he was fully intending to kill her.
That was taken out of the anime. Why? Because they wanted to point out how sad it is that he was just picked as the first victim by her? That's dumb, because nobody in their right mind would agree with his idea, since it WASN'T in self-defense.

And on a side-note, the manga. WHY change that to Kuwata getting into the bathroom because Maizono was having a freak out and he wanted to calm her down? How dare they! That's fucking stupid. Point of his entire murder in the game was dumb, he did it out of semi-revenge (I mean Maizono WAS trying to kill him) and NOT self-defense. Why bother making him sympathetic?

Then again, the anime seems a bit rushed... I mean, several scenes look copy-pasted from the game. Were they trying to make the game an anime or turn the anime into a game...? It seems bad to do that, considering an Anime is not the Game. They can have the censorship pink blood as a style choice if they want to, but just copying the execution scenes, the... you know that ring-bell thingy and such... just seems really lazy. Anime =/= Game, you can't just take things from the game and add them into the anime and it'll be great.

C-A

PS: DRAT is much funnier...

CatMuto wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

ANOTHER episode? Hey, unless that's a Danganronpa Version of the manga/light novel Another, I won't have it. *checks link* So it's DR Chibis... and isn't that DR3 thing basically the spin-off where we control Naegi's sister? And it looks like DR went Resident Evil style.

No, Danganronpa:Another Episode is a spin-off from the series that has you playing Naegi's sister. Danganronpa 3 was announced at the end of the trailer it says
Spoiler: Trailer
"and also...3"

Ace Explorer

Gee, Ishimaru, your new sig looks vaguely familiar... :redd:

CatMuto wrote:
Then again, the anime seems a bit rushed... I mean, several scenes look copy-pasted from the game. Were they trying to make the game an anime or turn the anime into a game...? It seems bad to do that, considering an Anime is not the Game. They can have the censorship pink blood as a style choice if they want to, but just copying the execution scenes, the... you know that ring-bell thingy and such... just seems really lazy. Anime =/= Game, you can't just take things from the game and add them into the anime and it'll be great.

C-A

PS: DRAT is much funnier...

While I'm, again, no expert, it wouldn't surprise me if it was 'super-duper hugh school rushed'. Pardon the expression.

So, like, am I reading this right? People on tumblr will create shit-storms if you bring up that-thing-that-I-predicted-in-my-LP's-First-Video-And-Was-Revealed-In-Chapter-2? What the hell is wrong with those people, there's nothing to debate or discuss about that thing. The game tells us the real issue and reason.

Spoiler: That thing that I predicted and was revealed in Chapter 2
Chihiro's Gender. Seriously? Seriously? People are talking and debating on what his actual gender is? Guys, Chihiro is a dude! He has a sausage under his skirt as well as some knödel! Frank 'n' Beans! Penis! And Testicles!

The game outright tells us he's a dude and he only dressed up as a girl so people wouldn't keep bitching at him to "be strong" like it's expected from a man in Japan. Gender Roles are much more strict there than in the west. Never once did Chihiro identify himself as a girl, nor did he ever do overly girly stuff. He only put on a skirt to be left alone about not being a giant Hulk like Owada.

And we know how that turned out...

C-A

AlonsoSwift wrote:
Gee, Ishimaru, your new sig looks vaguely familiar... :redd:

Hmm very weird *shifty eyes* xD

@cat: I made this gif set from the first episode of DRAT My tumblr gif set

So I just went through some more Report Card fillings and got the second scene with Oowada. For one thing, I'm wondering why he likes the rollerslippers so much, I mean they don't look MANLY! And for another, there's something he said in the second part that I found hilarious. It was where he says he doesn't hit girls, but that wasn't the funny party... I forget what the funny part was.

By the way, is there a set number of coins I get for each class trial or do I get more the more points I make altogether?

C-A

PS: Danganronpa the Abridged Thing is freaking hilarious, that's my canon version of the anime now. Also, I liked my theory for the mastermind a bit more...

You get more coins for doing better.

Too bad you aren't playing on Vita, School Mode is way better than the actual game.
Page 6 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 48  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station