Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 76 of 77[ 3056 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DSTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Quote:
I'd be down for that. Gotta sharpen those Cloud skills at some point... no pun intended

Haha likewise I'm looking to bust some heads with Cloud too. His alternate colours are pretty disappointing I find though, sure the AC costume is fine but from the look of it the pallette variations are really minor in colour chang and they all seem really dark.

Anyway when you free on Boxing day for it?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Gardevoir lover

I haven't decided when i'll do it. Gotta consider that i'll spend half the day with family.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Call me James

I'm up for some Smash. Boxing day is fine for me, just let me know when. Jmboote1 is my handle.
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Gettin' Old!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I haven't decided when i'll do it. Gotta consider that i'll spend half the day with family.

Yeah no worries its understandable to spend time with your family then. Just wanted a fun little thing for CR. If I'd been more on my toes could have even organised a tournament.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Orca, when I was talking about people being salty about the reveals, I had meant the internet as a whole, not necessarily people on here. I had read up on a lot of the reactions to the new FE character and had seen how a lot of people reacted, hence my context and I had just found it ironic that I saw many people say that there are too many FE characters when there have been more Mario characters and yet no one makes a mention of that. I apologize for not clarifying myself.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Master of sharp things!

Some pretty interesting information was revealed in Sakurai's weekly Famitsu column, mostly about the ballot and DLC characters. In terms of the ballot, after discounting duplicated/repeated votes, 1.8 million people voted in the ballot. It's also stated that among the negotiable and realizable characters that were voted for in the ballot, Bayonetta came out on top.

There's lots of info on there on why Corrin, Cloud and Bayonetta were all chosen to be in the game and how their fighting styles were developed, so if you have any issues with that, give it a read.

Pierre wrote:
Haha likewise I'm looking to bust some heads with Cloud too. His alternate colours are pretty disappointing I find though, sure the AC costume is fine but from the look of it the pallette variations are really minor in colour chang and they all seem really dark.

Anyway when you free on Boxing day for it?

I would guess they kept Cloud's alt color selection dark because that fits his theme better. Black or dark blue is all he ever really wears in his home games, and while it would be bemusing to see a pink or white-themed colored alt, it doesn't really fit his character of the "cool spiky haired badass" variety that he was initially made to represent.

As for Boxing Day, I'll have to wait and see on that.

dullahan1 wrote:
Orca, when I was talking about people being salty about the reveals, I had meant the internet as a whole, not necessarily people on here. I had read up on a lot of the reactions to the new FE character and had seen how a lot of people reacted, hence my context and I had just found it ironic that I saw many people say that there are too many FE characters when there have been more Mario characters and yet no one makes a mention of that. I apologize for not clarifying myself.

Oh, that statement wasn't referring to you in particular. It's okay to refer to the vagueness that is the internet as being salty, I just have an issue when it's used as a counter argument to someone in person on the forum. It's more a matter of being mindful when talking to someone individually, at least to me.

Gettin' Old!

Hrm interesting

So Sakurai himself was concerned about too many Fire Emblem characters? Well good to know he's not ignorant of the concerns of the fans. Interesting to know Bayonetta almost didn't pass Japan's ratings board.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Right hitting the showers but I'm game to play Mario kart or Smash on WiiU with anyone today as I said before ^_^
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Master of sharp things!

Barring any interruptions, I'm free to play for the next hour or so. Just sitting in a lobby in Smash U, so if anyone's interested that's where you'll find me.

Gettin' Old!

Gah sorry xP I just ran off to cook and missed the memo I'll see about jumping in to play now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gardevoir lover

I played a ton of Smash 3DS with my family yesterday, it just occured to me how lightweight Sonic is that when fighting against him as Cloud i completely wrecked him, it was awesome.

Gettin' Old!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I played a ton of Smash 3DS with my family yesterday, it just occured to me how lightweight Sonic is that when fighting against him as Cloud i completely wrecked him, it was awesome.

Yeah as a Sonic player you get well accustomed to how light you are XP
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Master of sharp things!

That was fun! I didn't realize just how rusty I've gotten, though I suppose not playing for four+ months will do that. You're quite skilled, Pierre. Even beat me with Sonic, who was once my best character. Definitely have to get in some practice at some point. Least I'm still decent with Lucas... somewhat.

Gettin' Old!

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
That was fun! I didn't realize just how rusty I've gotten, though I suppose not playing for four+ months will do that. You're quite skilled, Pierre. Even beat me with Sonic, who was once my best character. Definitely have to get in some practice at some point. Least I'm still decent with Lucas... somewhat.

Yeah xP Likewise I'm feeling super rusty too.

I mained Sonic/Ganondorf and you gave me a solid run for my money with both of them. Especially in the Greninja matchup I was really sweating.

Though I was hard-pinned to figure out what kind of ruleset you liked.

Occasionally there were items, occasionally you went for an Omega Stage (with Little Mac and all you cheeky devil XD), occasionally the only item was the smash ball. I wasn't sure whether you were wanting to play 'competition serious' or not.

But hey I had plenty of fun messing around XD

Still up for more if anyone else fancies it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

I'll play Wii u smash if anyone wants to get their ass kicked have some fun.

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya you still up for a Smash?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Yeah, but I may need to leave abruptly, a ride should come for me soon.

Gettin' Old!

Ah it's ok then I'll get you another time, sorry I missed my chance.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:

1 or 2 matches won't hurt, and I'll be right back after.

Waiting online.

The Chocolateholic of CR

When I saw that Cloud Corrin and Bayonetta was gonna be in Smash......

My reaction......

Was like.....

Shofu's reactions......

Bu I flipped my chair and my table desk with everything off them 3 TIMES.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Gettin' Old!

DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
Pierre wrote:

1 or 2 matches won't hurt, and I'll be right back after.

Waiting online.

Good games DoMaya, I'm still super rusty but feel a bit better after fighting you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I was thinking about what it would like if Phoenix WAS announced for Smash. Here's my idea:
Spoiler: Prepare for this awesomeness
(End of the Direct)
Announcer: :holdit:

...No. THIS is the last downloadable fighter!

(Cue trailer)

(Luigi is prosecuting Mario in the ruins of Courtroom No. 4, with a Sakurai Mii as the judge. Luigi is about to launch a fireball at Mario, when all of a sudden...)

:objection:

(Phoenix Wright appears at the defense bench. A remix of Objection! 2013 starts playing.)

Phoenix: Mr. Sakurai, the defense is ready to smash!

Phoenix Wright
Turns The Battle Around!

(Phoenix shows off his moveset, which I'll explain soon. The Steel Samurai appears as an assist trophy, and the stage is Courtroom No. 4. His Final Smash has him, Apollo and Athena teaming up on whoever the player hits, finishing off with a "Take that!")

Also, we could have gotten Edgeworth as a Mii Costume.

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gettin' Old!

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
I was thinking about what it would like if Phoenix WAS announced for Smash. Here's my idea:
(End of the Direct)

(Cue trailer)

(Luigi is prosecuting Mario in the ruins of Courtroom No. 4, with a Sakurai Mii as the judge. Luigi is about to launch a fireball at Mario, when all of a sudden...)

(Phoenix Wright appears at the defense bench. A remix of Objection! 2013 starts playing.)

Phoenix Wright
Turns The Battle Around!

(Phoenix shows off his moveset, which I'll explain soon. The Steel Samurai appears as an assist trophy, and the stage is Courtroom No. 4. His Final Smash has him, Apollo and Athena teaming up on whoever the player hits, finishing off with a "Take that!")

Yeah XD that sounds suitably dramatic.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

ASCEND

RayquazaSenpai wrote:
(End of the Direct)

(Cue trailer)

Phoenix Wright
Turns The Battle Around!

Or the announcer refers to Bayonetta s the last downloadable fighter, but then is interrupted by an Objection and Phoenix presents himself.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
Good games DoMaya, I'm still super rusty but feel a bit better after fighting you.

I'm sad that I missed this, but at the same time I was too busy doing things. Maybe next timeeeee.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Here's my idea of Phoenix in Smash.

AAA: Punch, paper-whack, kick.
All tilts are with Franziska's whip.
All air attacks use papers, while neutral air uses Franziska's whip.
All smash attacks use the "giant finger" from UMvC3 Turnabout Mode. If properly tipped, has double launch power.

Specials:
Neutral: Objection! (This summons an "Objection!" bubble.)
Side: Present Evidence (Shoots a blue sphere that deals continuous damage, similar to PK Fire. Damage depends on what evidence is gathered.)
Up: Taka (Taka grabs Phoenix and lifts him up. This is a recovery move.)
Down: Gather Evidence (Self-explanatory.)

Final Smash: Final Turnabout (After trapping an opponent, Phoenix calls his subordinates to his side and deals rapid damage, with a finishing strike.)

Taunts:
Up: Exclamation mark.
Side: Paper animation, with the words "I will believe in my client!"
Down: Determined pose, with the words "The defense is ready to smash!"

Victory Poses:
-Sits at his desk and says "That was a total turnabout!"
-Closes his briefcase and says "Case closed!" (No pun intended)
-Apollo and Athena are by his side, he high-fives them and says "Another victory for the Wright Anything Agency!"

Music:
-Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2016 (Original)
-Title Screen (Ace Attorney Trilogy) (Original)
-Pursuit ~ Cornered (Remix)

Stage:
Courtroom No. 4. (The judge's gavel can be a stage hazard somehow?)

Trophies:
Spoiler: Phoenix Wright
A veteran lawyer with confidence. Along with his two subordinates, Phoenix Wright believes in his clients to the bitter end. In this game, he can collect evidence and use it against other fighters. His bluffing skills can turn even the most intense fight around!

Spoiler: Phoenix Wright (Alt.)
When Phoenix is in a pinch, Taka, Simon Blackquill's hawk, lifts him back up on the stage. However, Taka can only help him again after a while. His Objection attack can also launch opponents if they're over 100% damage!

POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Master of sharp things!

Bayonetta and Corrin, as well as the last costume DLC, are coming on February 3rd in the afternoon. Here's some gameplay videos of them in action.

Gettin' Old!

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Bayonetta and Corrin, as well as the last costume DLC, are coming on February 3rd in the afternoon. Here's some gameplay videos of them in action.

I'll be picking up Bayonetta when she comes out. Then the whole thing will be complete and done. Should consider actually doing that CR tournament now that the tournament mode is complete (which I completely blanked over). :basil:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I agree. And if we're doing a Wii U tournament, I'll gladly join (I just got my Wii U a month ago).

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
Blademaster_Orca wrote:

I'll be picking up Bayonetta when she comes out. Then the whole thing will be complete and done. Should consider actually doing that CR tournament now that the tournament mode is complete (which I completely blanked over). :basil:

Ughhhhhhhh. I'm so sad that I have like no free-time for fun things anymore.
I'll be maining both Bayo and Corn once I find the time to put some time in the lab.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

ASCEND

I can't wait to get both of those. They both look like interesting characters. Especially Corrin, because I'll probably end up maining him.

I'm glad I noticed that my phone auto-corrected "maining" to "maiming", or that would have been pretty weird.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gardevoir lover

I'll be buying them for completion purposes, i'm not that big a fan of either series but i'll probably still use Corrin, she looks really fun.

~Die-Hard Gavinners Fan~

The two new DLC characters came out today, yeah? Did anyone make the purchase yet? What are first impressions of them? :will:
Rhythm Heaven+Ace Attorney. Uncle Ray and Klavier Gavin need to be in court together. <3

Master of sharp things!

Misokrattz wrote:
The two new DLC characters came out today, yeah? Did anyone make the purchase yet? What are first impressions of them? :will:

Corrin is quite fun to use. He's pretty fast and has some unique moves that can make him rather unpredictable. His ground-stabbing mechanic can be used in a variety of ways to throw people off and gain the upper hand. His back-air move propels him forward and can aid in ledge recovery. His standard special can stun from far away and makes setting up combos easy. He's kind of easy to range though, since most of his mechanics start pretty much the same way, and all but one of them require him to be in close to land a solid hit.

Bayonetta is probably one of the most unique characters in the game. Air combos are what she's mainly about, and pretty much every move she does facilitates this. Her smash attacks send her opponents into the air, and her side and up-b moves can be used multiple times to extend combos up there. Her only major drawback is an extended amount of lag at the beginning and the end of most of her non-combo moves, making her somewhat easy to see through. That's why her down-b move is so easy to combo from, since she can pull off a fully charged smash attack in the time it takes for the countering slow-down effect to wear off.

On a side note, Bayonetta's actually pretty good for Trophy Rush, too.

Gardevoir lover

I have yet to download them, mainly because the internet at my house is down till Monday, i'm in no real rush though.

Gettin' Old!

Man that trophy rush video is just abusive.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gettin' Old!

Hey folks eager to put Cloud and Bayonetta through their paces so someone let me know if they wanna play across the next few hours.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Pierre wrote:
Hey folks eager to put Cloud and Bayonetta through their paces so someone let me know if they wanna play across the next few hours.

I haven't played in a couple of days, don't want my G+W to get sloppy. I'm all for that :phoenix:

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I haven't played in a couple of days, don't want my G+W to get sloppy. I'm all for that :phoenix:

Alright heading on the Wii-U.

Also might be worth using Cytube or the chatroom here on CR to maintain contact through the matches. I don't think the WiiU voice chat is much good.

Edit: Whoops gimme 5, gotta download bayonetta on Wiiu

Double Edit: Urraaagghh make that 30, this update is sizeable. I'll let ya know.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Alright heading on the Wii-U.

Also might be worth using Cytube or the chatroom here on CR to maintain contact through the matches. I don't think the WiiU voice chat is much good.

Edit: Whoops gimme 5, gotta download bayonetta on Wiiu

Gotcha, btw how are you wanting to play this?

(And yeah, the updates are bonkers :meekins: )

Page 76 of 77 [ 3056 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station