Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 6 of 6[ 202 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Re: Shin Megami Tensei (MegaTen)Topic%20Title

Don't call me Shirley

Blak The Great wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Since this thread got bumped does anyone have a clue whether SMTIV is coming to the EU yet?

Nope. I know it was announced quite a while ago, but they haven't shown signs of actually following up with that.
SMTIV's still on my backlog. Dammit.

I dunno what the heck they're waiting for. Especially since the game is obviously not getting translated. Oh well, there are plenty of SMT to occupy me in the meantime I suppose. Plus all the etrian odyssey. Anyone here play those, BTW ? This series is fantastic.
Re: Shin Megami Tensei (MegaTen)Topic%20Title

You know, Leghion said it and even TVTropes says it, that Haru is a majorly important character in Devil Survivor. That she's incredibly difficult to keep alive and she is vitally important for majority of the Multiple Endings the game can have. Okay, I have not played through all Endings yet, but I have played through four of them. Four out of... 6 or 7, something like that. And I kept Haru alive rather easily over the course of the game. And yet in NONE of those was she important. She wasn't even doing a freaking cameo...!

C-A
Page 6 of 6 [ 202 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station