Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 6 of 7[ 244 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 


Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
I'm poor, too, and I was able to get it. Either way, you're adding me when you get it!!

Deal!

Good, it's a deal!

It may have to wait a little bit. Ace Attorney Investigations arrived, but during shipping it was pierced straight-through. It still works perfectly though, eh heh heh.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
It may have to wait a little bit. Ace Attorney Investigations arrived, but during shipping it was pierced straight-through. It still works perfectly though, eh heh heh.

Wait, pierced straight through the game cartridge?
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
It may have to wait a little bit. Ace Attorney Investigations arrived, but during shipping it was pierced straight-through. It still works perfectly though, eh heh heh.

Wait, pierced straight through the game cartridge?

Yes. Not kidding.
Image
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Image
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
It may have to wait a little bit. Ace Attorney Investigations arrived, but during shipping it was pierced straight-through. It still works perfectly though, eh heh heh.

Wait, pierced straight through the game cartridge?

Yes. Not kidding.

Wow. (Someone apparently doesn't like AAI.)
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Wow. (Someone apparently doesn't like AAI.)

Its fun, but confusing as hell. Cammy makes Turnabout Airlines worth playing though. She makes the case... Oh, and when I DO get TvC, I'll need a new TV. Because mine exploded in a burst of brown smoke. And a vanishing warranty. *Investigation Begin*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Wow. (Someone apparently doesn't like AAI.)

Its fun, but confusing as hell. Cammy makes Turnabout Airlines worth playing though. She makes the case... Oh, and when I DO get TvC, I'll need a new TV. Because mine exploded in a burst of brown smoke. And a vanishing warranty. *Investigation Begin*

I'd give you one of ours over here, but I don't know if it still works or not. (We have 7.)
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Wow. (Someone apparently doesn't like AAI.)

Its fun, but confusing as hell. Cammy makes Turnabout Airlines worth playing though. She makes the case... Oh, and when I DO get TvC, I'll need a new TV. Because mine exploded in a burst of brown smoke. And a vanishing warranty. *Investigation Begin*

I'd give you one of ours over here, but I don't know if it still works or not. (We have 7.)

Image
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
I'd give you one of ours over here, but I don't know if it still works or not. (We have 7.)

Image

Surprising, isn't it?

Ne, do you have Mario Kart on Wii?
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
I'd give you one of ours over here, but I don't know if it still works or not. (We have 7.)

Image

Surprising, isn't it?

Ne, do you have Mario Kart on Wii?

I borrowed it! And got a Wii-wheel fpr christmas! But not the game.

Of course, it's a different kind of borrow than how I borrowed Twilight Princess. Heh. Borrowed a month after it's release, returned yesterday. Heheheh.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

Steel Turnabout wrote:
I borrowed it! And got a Wii-wheel fpr christmas! But not the game.

Of course, it's a different kind of borrow than how I borrowed Twilight Princess. Heh. Borrowed a month after it's release, returned yesterday. Heheheh.

Huh........ *that's like having a key for a door, but not having the actual door. I have that exact same situation XD*

Ahaha. I have Twilight Princess, but my brother plays it more than I do.
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

HoNk. :o)

Gender: Male

Location: A-Mear-E-Kah

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Posts: 657

Image
Image
Clickie the sig to go to my sprites! (Updated 10-14-10!)Court Records - The Game!
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the signature!
Son to Meenyman and kaisap112! Plus, brother to Madame Sho and Dawn!
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Dark Coffee Drinker wrote:
Image

Well then
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wherever you go, I will be there.

Gender: Female

Location: Tachibana Dynasty, Koga

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:31 am

Posts: 718

Steam: Dylia (sometimes under RONI.resurgam.sys)
Wii: GTFO.
Xbox Live: GTFO.
PSN: GTFO.

So yeah.
Image

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Dylia wrote:
Steam: Dylia (sometimes under RONI.resurgam.sys)
Wii: GTFO.
Xbox Live: GTFO.
PSN: GTFO.

So yeah.

Image
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

Xbox LIVE: leesaurus
I'm not too sure how to work friend codes or PSN...
And PM me if you add me.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

Anyone I regularly speak/spoke to on here have a 3DS? If this is the case please PM me your friend code!!
Moo.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Grancko wrote:
Anyone I regularly speak/spoke to on here have a 3DS? If this is the case please PM me your friend code!!

Do you have... Ocarina of Time 3D?
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Here's my Pokemon White Friend Code: 4255-2998-3455

Message me up if you wanna battle, I'll consider it if you go by the following conditions:

1) No Disconnecting/Forfeiting. Especially not if you lose. In return I too will promise not to do the same. It's annoying whenever anyone does it.

2) No ubers. This includes Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Groudon, Kyogre, Latios/Latias holding Soul Dew, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Victini, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, and some nonlegendaries such as Garchomp, Blissey, and Wobbuffet.

3) The only allowed status conditions are Burn, Paralysis, and Poison. Freeze is accidental so that's okay but no Sleep, Confusion, or Attract.

4) No Arons. Goddangit, Aron is so f***ing annoying.

5) Nothing illegitamate, illegal, or impossible. (eg. Wonder Guard Spiritomb)

I think that should cover it. If you still think I'm worth the trouble, go ahead and PM me. We can settle on a time and date to battle.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Moo.

Gender: Male

Location: I'm Welsh and live in England. Bleh.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Posts: 1753

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Grancko wrote:
Anyone I regularly speak/spoke to on here have a 3DS? If this is the case please PM me your friend code!!

Do you have... Ocarina of Time 3D?

Yes, yes I do.

Yaragorm, I think I'll send you mine soon, though my party is crap.
Moo.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Grancko wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Grancko wrote:
Anyone I regularly speak/spoke to on here have a 3DS? If this is the case please PM me your friend code!!

Do you have... Ocarina of Time 3D?

Yes, yes I do.

Yaragorm, I think I'll send you mine soon, though my party is crap.

IS IT AWESOME
And Yaragorm, my team is major balls, but I'll send my code tomorrow.
And to think, I only used five Pokemon to beat the Elite Four, and yet most are mid-40's, low-50's.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

I just bought my first games on Steam. I finished Portal 2 singleplayer in just over 7 hours and I'm partway through the escape after Test Chamber 19 on the original Portal. I've also just started Terraria. I have a rubbish house. xD
My Steam Name? Uh...not sure. I think it's Veritas. For the name you add onto the Steam URL, I think it's VeritasOrbis.
If you have either Portals or Terraria, feel free to add me! (=
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Apollo72 wrote:
I just bought my first games on Steam. I finished Portal 2 singleplayer in just over 7 hours and I'm partway through the escape after Test Chamber 19 on the original Portal. I've also just started Terraria. I have a rubbish house. xD
My Steam Name? Uh...not sure. I think it's Veritas. For the name you add onto the Steam URL, I think it's VeritasOrbis.
If you have either Portals or Terraria, feel free to add me! (=

When I can get a new OS for my laptop, I'll be getting both games :O
Anyways, I forgot my Steam. I'll find it out later.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

God, I've played too much today! That + the fact that I'm tired means that when I close my eyes I see Test Chambers. That's bad, isn't it?
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Apollo72 wrote:
God, I've played too much today! That + the fact that I'm tired means that when I close my eyes I see Test Chambers. That's bad, isn't it?

Nope. It means you're OBSESSED :D
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

:D
That's good isn't it?
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Apollo72 wrote:
:D
That's good isn't it?

Times two!
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

Anyway, my Steam name IS Veritas! I have an orange Aperture Science logo as my pic. It looks like a circle made of curving triangles, in case you don't know.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Apollo72 wrote:
Anyway, my Steam name IS Veritas! I have an orange Aperture Science logo as my pic. It looks like a circle made of curving triangles, in case you don't know.

I'm Steel_Turnabout. I have *temporarily* that guy, from some game I don't remember, that looks like the engineer from TF2
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Posts: 534

Well, I'll look for you when I have the laptop, Steel! (=
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Here's my 3ds friend code, for all that want it:
3652-0805-9431

The only online game I actually have that is for 3ds is Mariokart 7, which you join by adding the code above ^^

I also have OoT:3D and Super Mario 3D Land, but they don't have online play anyways.
Image
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

PSN ID: Godot1710
RE5 Gold
Super Street Fighter 4
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

An awkward duck

Gender: Male

Location: Under your nose

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 am

Posts: 374

Here's my 3DS friendcode for possible Swapnote shenanigans:

4854-6483-2797
Image
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Twisted Samurai

Gender: Male

Location: Wherever I may roam.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Posts: 4848

Little update:
On PS3 I play:
Resident Evil 5
Soul Calibur IV
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Even though I suck hairy bawls at it.)

On my Wii I can play Brawl again.
Image
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

The One Who Hurts People

Gender: Male

Location: Where I Can't Be

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3391

Here's my 3DS code: 4382-1976-1809
I added Romeo and javados
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

State Alchemist

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:36 am

Posts: 704

My friend code for Brawl: 5069-3646-7191

I would find my friend code for Mario Kart Wii, but I'm too lazy. :yuusaku:
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6421

XboxLive gamertag- XXMrDeWittXX

Looking to play Halo 4 or Saints row 3
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Posts: 29

Nintendo 3DS Code is: 0173-1794-8876
The only internet game I have for the moment is Dead or Alive Dimensions
I'll probably get Animal Crossing: New Leaf or Tetris Axis after I get Phoenix Wright Dual Dimensions
Re: Court Records game friends finderTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6421

PS3 account: zombiecidle
Image
looking for people to play
RE6
One Piece Pirate Warriors
GTA V
Page 6 of 7 [ 244 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO