Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 42 of 42[ 1642 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

Beat The Twisted Evil Things

I was more referring to style over difficulty ie- this is how things are structured, do you like it? Afterall, Spike Chunsoft only allows people to post videos of chapter one, for a reason. Speaking firsthand, it was quite the experience watching DR1 for the first time and I was disappointed the let's play just stopped at ch.1. I ended up buying it for myself and don't regret doing so. Just seeing the style of the first chapter was enough to hook me in. Then again, I see plenty of English videos beyond chapter 1, maybe it's just in Japan, idk.

I do agree that with DR1, maybe play a bit of the second chapter too. Even if it's just for the aforementioned difficulty.
Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

TheDoctor wrote:
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying the first case isn't usually indicative of a series' difficulty, generally due to ridiculously obvious clues or the case outright showing you who the killer is.

4-1 is one of the few cases that actually managed to be a challenging case in its own right as far as tutorials go.

4-1? ...oh, yes. That one. It wasn't bad. It was obvious with the bracelet-clue, but... yeah, that is something where they were explaining "Here, this is a mechanic that will come up in the other cases".

C-A
Page 42 of 42 [ 1642 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station