Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 5 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48  Next

Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

Blah!

CatMuto wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Also, watching my own recorded videos, and I was in the archive in the library and I saw a blue observation thing in the very top right corner that I couldn't check out. What!? What is that? This is bothering me! Or is it something I'm not supposed to find until later?

C-A

Hmm probably something that will net you Monokuma coins. Also you can easily check it out by rotating the camera haha.

Nope. I rotated the camera and couldn't get it... or I forgot about it seconds after noticing it.
It happens.

C-A

IIRC, that circle is for the security camera in the room. Completely unimportant other than for the occasional flavor text.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Well im sure its nothing important since it didn't keep you from moving on in the game.

But what if it was a secret stash of something? I must know! :ron:

C-A

Blah!

CatMuto wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Well im sure its nothing important since it didn't keep you from moving on in the game.

But what if it was a secret stash of something? I must know! :ron:

C-A

As I said, I'm pretty sure it's the security camera.

1000% Knight

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
[

I find "Gundham" pretty weird, too. But maybe "Gundam" is trademarked/copyrighted/registered, so they couldn't use it?

If that was the case then why did they give him the name "Gundam" In the JP release of SDR2.

Well, in his intro it's spelled "Gandamu," which is slightly different from "Gundam," and/or Japanese laws on this could be different or something? Idk, the localization team could just be full of sillies
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Bad Player wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
[

I find "Gundham" pretty weird, too. But maybe "Gundam" is trademarked/copyrighted/registered, so they couldn't use it?

If that was the case then why did they give him the name "Gundam" In the JP release of SDR2.

Well, in his intro it's spelled "Gandamu," which is slightly different from "Gundam," and/or Japanese laws on this could be different or something? Idk, the localization team could just be full of sillies

Most likely it's the localization team like for example in the English release of DR Genocider Syo was changed to Genocide Jill and also
Spoiler: DR Ch 2
the scene in the JP version where Mondo and Ishi were arguing who had the bigger balls was cut out in the NA release

1000% Knight

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
the scene in the JP version where Mondo and Ishi were arguing who had the bigger balls was cut out in the NA release

Spoiler:
Wait what? Then how did they explain why they were suddenly BFFs?

Bad Player wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
They were basically arguing that Mondo is yells too much and that he basically only can solve problems with violence. It was pretty stupid in my opinion where Mondo curses like a sailor through the game but yet they can't talk about who has the bigger balls -.-

Bad Player wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

Spoiler:

I dunno, I felt like they probably considered the other their BFF because each of them eventually fainted in the sauna and thought the other didn't, so they thought the other had the bigger balls. (Or guts if you want a nicer version of getting a similar idea across)

Also, uploading the DR videos now with BGM cause Leghion told me how to kinda trick the YouTube machine from snagging them with Third Party Content Matches. I have nothing against that, I mean I don't make money off those videos. So if I don't, why the hell should they?

Btw, why Genocider Jill? I mean, doesn't that ruin the overall idea that Genocider Shou is a dude? (At least, I think the files simply suspected Genocider to be a high school student)

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Also, uploading the DR videos now with BGM cause Leghion told me how to kinda trick the YouTube machine from snagging them with Third Party Content Matches. I have nothing against that, I mean I don't make money off those videos. So if I don't, why the hell should they?

Btw, why Genocider Jill? I mean, doesn't that ruin the overall idea that Genocider Shou is a dude? (At least, I think the files simply suspected Genocider to be a high school student)

C-A

Finally! you took off the best part of the game which is the OST especially during the class trials which are personally my favorite ones especially this one New World Order and the other OST during ch 5.

Spoiler: Genocider Syo
It is never actually stated that genocider is a boy since it was pretty much speculation by the police. I believe Syo is female since she does share Fukawa's body.

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Spoiler:
It's originally Genocide Jack in the western release, then she calls herself "Jill" once she's revealed. Shou/Syo was a reference to some famous serial killer in Japan that nobody's heard of over here, so NISA changed it to a Jack the Ripper reference to preserve the joke.

Bad Player wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
[

It's probably a copyright issue. Great Detective Conan got renamed "Case Closed" because Funimation didn't want the people who own the rights to Conan the Barbarian throwing a fit, and almost all the characters and stands in that JoJo fighting game had their names changed because they're all named after music bands and songs.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Finally! you took off the best part of the game which is the OST especially during the class trials which are personally my favorite ones especially this one New World Order and the other OST during ch 5.

I dunno, I kinda find the music during class trials to be terrible to listen to and horribly out of place. If I was better at editing, I'd have a disco ball constantly on-screen turning to the music during Non Stop Debates and throwing its reflecting snowflake light thingies all over the place. That would fit to the music.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:

I dunno, I kinda find the music during class trials to be terrible to listen to and horribly out of place. If I was better at editing, I'd have a disco ball constantly on-screen turning to the music during Non Stop Debates and throwing its reflecting snowflake light thingies all over the place. That would fit to the music.

C-A

The music was the best part of the game just like it was with AA. Especially the Box 16 one that plays during ch 5 at the most awesomest part in the game where the song was so appropriate. I admit though that would be funny with the whole disco light idea haha.

DR music definitely isn't on par with AA music but it does have a couple standouts, Box 16 being one of them. Trigger Happy Havoc is another nice one,
Spoiler:
it's a good remix of the opening theme and Climactic Re-Enactment, and made a pretty appropriate theme for the final showdown. Even if...the final showdown itself was kind of lackluster...

Spoiler: DR Chapter 4 - Investigation
Just started it and I totally called that Oogami was gonna die. By the way, my instantanious theory? Poisoned herself. As for the hit on the head? I'll think about that. But the mention of the Monokuma File saying no other external wounds just oozes the idea that there's something inside her body... also, she vomited blood.

And unless she was a heavy alcoholic who had ulcers that burst, I doubt that was the reason.

C-A

Fate Testarossa

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
DR music definitely isn't on par with AA music but it does have a couple standouts, Box 16 being one of them. Trigger Happy Havoc is another nice one,
Spoiler:
it's a good remix of the opening theme and Climactic Re-Enactment, and made a pretty appropriate theme for the final showdown. Even if...the final showdown itself was kind of lackluster...

DR's OST was still better than DD's OST though.

Ugh. DD's OST. (~,~);

Fate is made by クロス

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

kwando1313 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler:

Ugh. DD's OST. (~,~);

I dunno, DD's OST had some great remixes and new tracks
I like Apollo and Athena's objection themes, and I liked Yuri Cosmo's theme

Fate Testarossa

shippersdreamer wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Spoiler:

Ugh. DD's OST. (~,~);

I dunno, DD's OST had some great remixes and new tracks
I like Apollo and Athena's objection themes, and I liked Yuri Cosmo's theme

The only track from DD's OST that I can say I liked was... The Objection 2004 remix. I think that's about it.

Fate is made by クロス

Click the following (not) Spoiler to see all I have to say about Chapter 4 of Danganronpa.

Spoiler: My severely shortened words about Chapter 4
ImageImageImageImage

C-A

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
Click the following (not) Spoiler to see all I have to say about Chapter 4 of Danganronpa.

ImageImageImageImage

C-A

Congratz and all, but DR crimes are really easy to figure out :P

Bad Player wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

C-A

Congratz and all, but DR crimes are really easy to figure out :P

Yeah. It's like Ace Attorney - downright to the ANNOYANCE of that stupid manga re-telling at the end. It's like, "Hey, player. I know you just spent the last hour and a half figuring out how this mystery and murder went down, BUT how about you re-tell it because we think you're too stupid to remember something you've been working for almost two hours on!"

Same problem as with the AA games. Why can't I have a mystery-type game where we get the mystery and the trial starts, and I'm all. "THIS is how I think things went down" and then I can see if it holds up. But no, I have to go the really long way around of listening to them bitching and complaining and Asahina not keeping her fucking mouth shut-just shut up about the freaking ballot time!!

C-A

But the manga thing is so cool and stylised and has awesome music :sadshoe:

Haawke wrote:

The music is forgettable - then again, I don't like most of the Trial music - and the manga thing is boring because, as I said, it happens at the end of the trial when I've spent my patience already on people saying annoying things, repeating things and otherwise not letting me say, "This is what happened, now stop thinking it was this way!" cause I'm right. Spending even a minute or two on rearranging the manga thing is annoying because I just want to end the damn trial already.

Also, I don't like the Machine Bullet Time... in Ch3 and 4, it seemed to be used at the weirdest times. And I'm in Chapter 4, why are they still adding elements to Trial sections?

C-A

I think Naegi doing the re-enactment is more for the benefit of everyone not named Kirigiri or Togami since everyone else is too stupid to keep track of what's going on.

Speaking of which, you're going to absolutely hate the start of the Chapter 5 trial, Cat.

Spoiler: spoiiiiiiiiiiiiiilerz, don't read yet
You have to prove to Hagakure that Kirigiri wasn't the victim, despite the fact that SHE'S STANDING RIGHT FUCKING THERE AT THE TRIAL WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

Yeah, this.

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
Haawke wrote:

The music is forgettable - then again, I don't like most of the Trial music - and the manga thing is boring because, as I said, it happens at the end of the trial when I've spent my patience already on people saying annoying things, repeating things and otherwise not letting me say, "This is what happened, now stop thinking it was this way!" cause I'm right. Spending even a minute or two on rearranging the manga thing is annoying because I just want to end the damn trial already.

Also, I don't like the Machine Bullet Time... in Ch3 and 4, it seemed to be used at the weirdest times. And I'm in Chapter 4, why are they still adding elements to Trial sections?

C-A

Yeah, DR gameplay can be pretty bad.

I will admit tho, I thought the 'anagram' segments were a pretty clever gameplay system. Logic Dive in SDR2 also isn't terrible. (It's not great, but... it's better than Thought Route.)

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
I think Naegi doing the re-enactment is more for the benefit of everyone not named Kirigiri or Togami since everyone else is too stupid to keep track of what's going on.

Speaking of which, you're going to absolutely hate the start of the Chapter 5 trial, Cat.

Spoiler: spoiiiiiiiiiiiiiilerz, don't read yet
You have to prove to Hagakure that Kirigiri wasn't the victim, despite the fact that SHE'S STANDING RIGHT FUCKING THERE AT THE TRIAL WITH EVERYONE ELSE.

Yeah, this.

Hagakure's character literally has no point except to say blatantly wrong things so that you can object to them

Bad Player wrote:

Yeah, DR gameplay can be pretty bad.

I will admit tho, I thought the 'anagram' segments were a pretty clever gameplay system. Logic Dive in SDR2 also isn't terrible. (It's not great, but... it's better than Thought Route.)

I didn't think the gameplay was all that bad but I do admit I really didn't like Machine Talk battle since it was annoying especially when you played on the hardest difficulty and even more when you play it on a emulator. I did like the white noise parts because it did put up a challenge especially when you play it during Malicious difficulty.

Good for the label, I almost clicked there. Although given Bad Player's response, I'm guessing Hagakura is talking shit again? Then again, when hasn't he done that? What's that guy's point of existing in this game. He's pointless. By the way, can I just say that Asahina really began to bother me in Chapter 3 + 4?

Spoiler: Ch 3 + 4
Her with her constant talk about FRIENDS and how FRIENDS are being killed and the FRIENDS with the FRIENDS and FRIENDS!! Okay, I feel for her that Oogami is dead, those two were hitting it off, but come on...! Her being ready to get everyone killed just cause three people were rightfully angry at the mole? I kinda wish she had killed Oogami through accident by giving her poison-in-protein. It would've been a really nice little twist - Oogami switches the poison and protein around and then asks Asahina to give it to her. Technically still suicide. It would've been such a nice twist, but I guess that would've defeated the purpose of HEROIC SACRIFICE on Oogami's part.

By the way, the mention of Mukuro Isukaba at the end of Chapter 4? No real theories yet... *shrug*

I just want to slap Asahina's boobs every time she opens her mouth now about friends or "We know who the culprit is, let's go Ballot Time!" Shut up, Asahina! Seriously, the only good part for you now are your boobs and your massatsu of fanservice.

Also, the punishment in Chapter 4? All I have to say is WRECKING BALL ahahahahahahaha-wait, I was supposed to feel sad? :eh?:

C-A

Asahina is Miss Fanservice. That's the only reason she even exists; how else do you explain that pointless shot of her at the beginning of Chapter 3 where she's laying on her bed in her underwear?

Spoiler: Chap 4
I felt sad for Alter Ego since it was one of the few good characters left at that point. :yogi:

Yeah that part was a bit weird, I had thought I had accidentally started up the wrong game... although I first thought she might be just the bubbly, airheaded person, now with her constant talk about friends and all, she's bothering me. As for Hagakure, I see no point in him being there. Okay, I guess he's the comic relief character, but don't people realize that comic relief is freaking annoying? Especially in a game that is supposed to be serious like DR or others, sudden comic relief feels out of place and annoying.

Spoiler: Ch 4 Punishment
I kinda couldn't get attached to Alter Ego cause we're not allowed to go near it. It appears, we talk, it disappears/gets stolen, reappears, some obvious attempts at trying to make us care and then it gets smashed. Yeah, I, uh... I've said it before, it takes me a long time to care enough about a character that something even concerns me about them.

Also, of course Monokuma knew about Alter Ego all the time. Because it totally was a great blindman's bluff of always going to the bath in large groups. You know, how they always "go to the bath" now, even all together men and women, despite not doing that earlier.

C-A

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Asahina is Miss Fanservice. That's the only reason she even exists; how else do you explain that pointless shot of her at the beginning of Chapter 3 where she's laying on her bed in her underwear?

Spoiler: Chap 4
I felt sad for Alter Ego since it was one of the few good characters left at that point. :yogi:

Well there was a much bigger fan service than Asahina in the beginning of CH 3. There was a even bigger one later on in the chapter if you got the special item from the Monokuma Machine.

I don't know what that item may be... the Master Thong? XD

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I don't know what that item may be... the Master Thong? XD

C-A

Umm no thats oddly a normal present xD. The one you need is called "A Man's Fantasy" which you can assume why its called that xD. It looks like This.

Well whatever. (Unless that fantasy is, like, goth-loli underwear, I don't care) By the way, Ishi, I already have Togami's skill, I've had it for quite some time. It just wasn't until the third Class Trial that I figured out that you had to equip the skills for them to work.

C-A

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

CatMuto wrote:
Well whatever. (Unless that fantasy is, like, goth-loli underwear, I don't care) By the way, Ishi, I already have Togami's skill, I've had it for quite some time. It just wasn't until the third Class Trial that I figured out that you had to equip the skills for them to work.

C-A

...You could equip skills? I didn't know that. How do you equip skills? (on an unrelated note I'd like a pair of goth-loli undies)

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

well I believe there is a goth-loli underwear present in the game xD Panties!. Togami's skill helps out alot especially the one you get from leon. I even knew from the beginning that you needed to equip the skills before the class trial. :hotti:

shippersdreamer wrote:
...You could equip skills? I didn't know that. How do you equip skills? (on an unrelated note I'd like a pair of goth-loli undies)

During the Class Trial preparation menu, go to Skills and press X on the ones you want to equip. You can equip as many as your SP total will take. Yeah I was pretty slow on that, but as said, I overall thought those would be automatically equipped. *shrug*

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:

During the Class Trial preparation menu, go to Skills and press X on the ones you want to equip. You can equip as many as your SP total will take. Yeah I was pretty slow on that, but as said, I overall thought those would be automatically equipped. *shrug*

C-A

Well that's pretty much why it's called the trial preparation so you can prepare by looking over the evidence and equipping skills. It was pretty much straight forward.

Yeah the evidence part made sense. But like I said, I thought the skills were automatically equipped. And the skills menu was simply an overview of what I had. *shrug* Just chalk it up as my having one of my stupid moments. Also, in 7 minutes, the next part of my LP videos will be done, dealing with the Ch 4 Investigation. The trial will be done tomorrow, but after this video is done, I'll continue with Ch 5.

Spoiler: Ch5 Beginning
From the obvious pre-flash of a corpse, I think I saw red nailpolish. But it's heavily likely I was wrong and just seeing things. Although given the OBVIOUS text, I'm guessing Kirigiri is the next one.

Also. A classroom full of blood (which FOR SOME REASON is now dark red and not lurid pink, although I GUESS you can chalk that up for the blood being over a year old) and body lines? You think this is the place where the MMDAMM happened? YA THINK? :kristoph:

Also, as for that serated knife that was found... just chuck it into that flower, isn't it said to be like a great botanical garbage disposal?

C-A

1000% Knight

CatMuto wrote:
From the obvious pre-flash of a corpse, I think I saw red nailpolish. But it's heavily likely I was wrong and just seeing things. Although given the OBVIOUS text, I'm guessing Kirigiri is the next one.

Also. A classroom full of blood (which FOR SOME REASON is now dark red and not lurid pink, although I GUESS you can chalk that up for the blood being over a year old) and body lines? You think this is the place where the MMDAMM happened? YA THINK? :kristoph:

Ch5 has a plot hole even bigger and worse than the one in Ch2. So yeah... don't expect too much.

I also came up with a totally legit alternate solution for ch5 that they never acknowledge, boo

Bad Player wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

Ch5 has a plot hole even bigger and worse than the one in Ch2. So yeah... don't expect too much.

I also came up with a totally legit alternate solution for ch5 that they never acknowledge, boo

There's a plot hole in Chapter 2?

Also, I encountered the loading screen glitch for Chapter 5 when switching to (n)everyday life to neveryday life. I'll just load from a proper save file tomorrow. It's almost midnight and I don't want to record this late.

c-A

Bad Player wrote:

What is the plot hole that your talking about in Ch 5? Also Im wondering if Cat will fall for the trick once she starts playing Ch5 towards the end.
Page 5 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 48  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station