Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 98 of 98[ 3891 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98

Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

I haven't played HuniePop (but I know more or less what it is about...) and haven't progressed much in Devil Survivor 2 for a long time but...Hiyoko and Trucy share a VA?! I have to agree, life isn't worth living anymore.
Signature loading, please wait...

Cesar Zero wrote:
I haven't played HuniePop (but I know more or less what it is about...) and haven't progressed much in Devil Survivor 2 for a long time but...Hiyoko and Trucy share a VA?! I have to agree, life isn't worth living anymore.

You can take a lot of the naughty parts of HuniePop out by going to settings and choosing "Boops" instead of "Full Voice". For one, you don't have to listen to the same voice over and over (or hear Audrey talk at all, thank god) and there is no noise except background music during the pre-bedding part. The images are still there, yeah... but I enjoy HuniePop cause of the puzzle game.

C-A

Quote:
but I enjoy HuniePop cause of the puzzle game.

So is there more to it than just being another Bejeweled clone?
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
Quote:
but I enjoy HuniePop cause of the puzzle game.

So is there more to it than just being another Bejeweled clone?

Well, I never played Bejeweled, so I can't say how much it is like that or different. But you do have the date gifts, which can really help (and sometimes even be necessary) to complete the date score that's required. You also have Broken Heart tokens, which can lower your score, so you want to avoid matching those up - even by accident - and try to change them into other tokens.

C-A

PS: Speaking of Huniepop, there's a third game planned. And in Huniecam Studio, my latest playthrough got me a fan highscore of 271.234. Highest yet! Woo!

CatMuto wrote:
Just felt like mentioning this. Kira Buckland - who voices Lola in HuniePop - also voices Miyako in Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker; Hiyoko in Danganronpa 2 and Trucy in Spirit of Justice.

C-A

And Eirika in Fire Emblem Heroes

Who incidentally has some of the best art in the game

How ironic

You saying you play Huniepop for the puzzle gameplay reminds me of the old joke of people saying they read dirty magazines "for the articles". :hotti:
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Lexicon of Knowledge

Or saying that you see...inappropriate shows for the plot. No one believes it
Hi,I'm Southern Corn,but you can call me SC. My friends are great,and my enemies irate.

Story CrafterSC's Case Rankings™SC's LinksMysterious QR CodeCountdown to the Apocalypse

What is a quadrilateral with one 90° angle called? PM me the answer. Those who succeed get a free cookie! :cookie:

Last edited by Southern Corn on Sun May 14, 2017 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Southern Corn wrote:
Or saying that you see hentai for the plot. No one believes it

Depends on the hentai's plot, honestly. I've seen hentai that has some good plot to it. But then, I stopped watching Hentai. But, like with Markiplier, I'm sure nobody will believe me.

But Huniepop is really not a game you play for the sex. It doesn't sound that good, anyway, and I might as well just go off and play a Kasumi rape flashgame. Much more movement and all.

C-A

PS: My husband warned me of an interactive sex scene in Heavy Rain if I go down a certain route. Thank you for the warning... though I still haven't touched the game, despite owning it for weeks now.

How ironic

I can identify with not playing a game despite owning it for a while. I got Infamous 2 for Christmas back in 2015, and I still haven't gotten around to playing it. I want to wait until I beat the first game, but I haven't gotten around to playing that one much either.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

I want to play Heavy Rain, cause the plot sounded interesting to me. But I'd need to unplug my WiiU and plug the PS3 in and I'm too lazy to do that right now.

C-A

dimentiorules wrote:
I can identify with not playing a game despite owning it for a while. I got Infamous 2 for Christmas back in 2015, and I still haven't gotten around to playing it. I want to wait until I beat the first game, but I haven't gotten around to playing that one much either.

That's probably a good idea. The beginning of inFamous 2 gives away the ending of the first game in the first cutscene.

Speaking of sequels, I said I was taking another look at ŌkamiDen back in December, and since then, I've only put enough time into it to finish the first dungeon. I think the biggest problem I'm having with it is that it just feels like an attempt to recreate the original on weaker hardware. I just see the same locations, the same characters, and gameplay that just feels stiff compared to Ōkami. I get it, the DS isn't nearly as powerful as a PS2 and they want to show that it can be done, but here's the thing: they're trying to recreate a PS2 game on a DS. Instead of a new product, it just feels like an inferior version of the original.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Page 98 of 98 [ 3891 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station