Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Any good mystery games only on Android?Topic%20Title

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

I just beat Detective Grimoire on my Android Phone. Fun little mystery game and I recommend it if you can enjoy an easy mystery
The concept is simple. You have to find the truth behind a murder caused by a monster by finding clues and tracing down suspects by talking to people Phoenix Wright style -- you're a detective btw. The game play is similar to the AAI games. Unfortunately the script can seem pretty stupid sometimes but it is charming as well. One thing that made it enjoyable is that it has full voice acting! Try it if you're interested.

But now it's over and I wanna a know if anybody can recommend me another decent mystery type of game off of Google Play :maya:
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: Any good mystery games only on Android?Topic%20Title

Art Person

Layton Brothers Mystery Room is a good game! And it's a fully fledged game at a reasonable price.
Re: Any good mystery games only on Android?Topic%20Title

迷探偵

Mijumaru wrote:
And it's a fully fledged game at a reasonable price.

Only for late buyers... I was an early adaptor of the Japanese game, and was given an incomplete, short and way too easy game and had to wait like an half year before it actually became a full-fledged game (and I had to pay a higher price too!).

The game is fun, but Level-5's way of presenting the game was awful.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station