Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 266 of 266[ 10603 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 262, 263, 264, 265, 266

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

Finished my Anarchist playthrough of Tyranny. I figure I might as well run with a Chorus playthrough (as well as look into New Game +) at this point. No idea if I'll like it; Nerat's been good for plenty of laughs, but they don't come much more evil than him. I prefer to play the role of an otherwise good person who seeks to do good whenever he can get away with it. "Chaotic Evil" is a role I've always been hesitant to play, so this could be a nice test of my role-playing skills, if nothing else. I'll probably stick to the "Rebel" path after that, as I feel it allowed me the most room to be the kind of character I prefer to be.

Close enough...

Nice work General!

I'm trying to work through Pillars of Eternity now. Currently in Twin Elms and still enjoying it a good bit. My mate is doing the same because he wants a completed character file for Pillars of Eternity 2.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Just ordered a Persona machine Playstation TV and P4G. It's coming just as my finals wrap up, so I'll have quite a bit of time to play it. Very excited, and I hope it's as good as the 5th one.

Still in the middle of Chrono Trigger. It's a solid game, but I often time have trouble finding the motivation to start playing it. It's a good game, but it's worn down on me. Add in that I'm maybe halfway through at best, and I dunno if I'll finish it before P4G gets here, which was my goal.
Page 266 of 266 [ 10603 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 262, 263, 264, 265, 266

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station